Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1989493 11/29/22 08:44 PM
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
This is kind of an emotional game for many I believe.

Our plans are watching the game in the barn, yes my friend has a very nice barn.

The horses wont be in there, He and his son have a man cave area set up, very cool !

The menu includes Crawfish Fajitas and Kolaches.

There will be a Bomb fire and half time activities that include

Shooting guns and Bow & Arrows at targets. Due to kids being there I think it's pellet guns just to have fun.

What plans do you have and is anyone going ?

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by DeisleDawg
There will be a Bomb fire

You stay back out of the blast zone man.

1 member likes this: DeisleDawg
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by FrankZ

Lmao !

I guess that shows my age FrankZ

I wasn't really saying bonfire, I was saying there will be a

Bomb fire, like Bomb as cool ! things were bomb back in the days lol

I'm seriously lmao !! good point though

I guess there will be a bomb bonfire smile

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by FrankZ

Lmao !

I guess that shows my age FrankZ

I wasn't really saying bonfire, I was saying there will be a

Bomb fire, like Bomb as cool ! things were bomb back in the days lol

I'm seriously lmao !! good point though

I guess there will be a bomb bonfire smile

That's even better... I hope you enjoy the time with family and fire.

we will be visiting family this weekend so I will be catching the game on the tablet (maybe) or we might get it on one of the streaming apps they will have. The Bears will be on too, since that is the home town team for some.

Legend
Legend
Standing behind the end zone... unfortunately in Texans gear, but cheering for the Browns inside!!! Can't wait!!!!

<><

#gmstrong
5 members like this: GratefulDawg, PrplPplEater, DeisleDawg
Legend
Legend
I will be cheering friends on at a Crossfit competition all day. I was supposed to be competing, but I had a bit of a thing breaking up a dog fight and can't do anything until things heal up.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Legend
Legend
I'll be glued to the set with more interest in a Browns game than I've had since the beginning of the season. (Last week started the trend reversal, though!)

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Watching at home like every week. We have a dedicated theater in our basement, maybe I'll watch it down there with my kids. I'm looking forward to it.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Watching at home like every week. We have a dedicated theater in our basement, maybe I'll watch it down there with my kids. I'm looking forward to it.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Just watching locally, site to be determined.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
At the local BB club for this one.

SaintDawgâ„¢

Football, baseball, basketball, wine, women, walleye
F
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
F
Watching at home with the wife. Daughter is making homemade shrimp, penne, alfredo. Hoepully her bread sticks too. Depending on how the game is going, might dip some oreos in chocolate, and try to make some crock pot candy

E
Legend
Legend
E
Probably watching at home for this one.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
Not watching at all except the whole time it's on. Popcorn ready.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 11/30/22 08:33 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by jaybird
Standing behind the end zone... unfortunately in Texans gear, but cheering for the Browns inside!!! Can't wait!!!!

Sounds fun being there !

Hopefully no matter how the game ends for you

It brings some joy for you !

Have fun Jaybird !

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by PrplPplEater
I will be cheering friends on at a Crossfit competition all day. I was supposed to be competing, but I had a bit of a thing breaking up a dog fight and can't do anything until things heal up.

What ! You okay ?

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Frenchy
Watching at home with the wife. Daughter is making homemade shrimp, penne, alfredo. Hoepully her bread sticks too. Depending on how the game is going, might dip some oreos in chocolate, and try to make some crock pot candy

Interesting, do you put the Oreo's and chocolate in the crock pot or do you have another crock pot candy you plan on making ?

E
Legend
Legend
E

What ! You okay ?

Hope you went to urgent care and got a tetnus shot. Thats what happened to me when I got mangled breaking up a dog fight.

No Craps Given
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by EveDawg
Probably watching at home for this one.

Eve, you not being at the local bar is like Carla not being in Cheers when the Soxs are playing !

Watching from home is a good way to watch

Enjoy !

1 member likes this: EveDawg
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Not watching at all except the whole time it's on. Popcorn ready.

Question friend ?

You watching with your eyes open

or your nose in the popcorn bowl ?

lol !

O
Legend
Legend
O
Both. An exciting bit of drama to see how DW pans out. I don't look for much these last six games, but I hope the QB himself and the position won't be an issue going forward for at least four or five years.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
F
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
F

Interesting, do you put the Oreo's and chocolate in the crock pot or do you have another crock pot candy you plan on making ?

We melt white/milk/or dark chocolate then dip the oreos in it then set em in the fridge to setup. The crock pot candy is cashews, peanuts, or pretzels smashed up first in the crock, then put a bag of whatever chocolate chips on top, then a package of almond bark, turn on crock pot for an hours, stir, give it another 30 minutes, then spoon them out on and cool em down

1 member likes this: PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by EveDawg

What ! You okay ?

Hope you went to urgent care and got a tetnus shot. Thats what happened to me when I got mangled breaking up a dog fight.

I'm good. A few sutures in the left index finger, a few in a couple of spots of the left forearm, one hole on a tendon on the back of the left hand and a few more smaller holes and cuts/scrapes that didn't quite rate sutures. Despie me going directly to the E.R and them cleaning things out, nearly everything was infected and Ortho the E.R. sent me to was nearly certain it was MRSA and took me off the amoxicillin the E.R. gave me and put me on doxycycline, but I literally *just* received the lab results from his swabs and it was negative all-around (unless I misunderstood the meaning of "no organisms found"). I did receive a tetanus shot, too. As of this morning, 95% of all swelling and redness is gone, I have good range of motion with the fingers and a good bit of grip strength has returned. Basically, once the one bite on the forearm stops being a pain (literally), I'll be on my way back to normal.

Unfortunately, the dog I was trying to rescue is gone now. There had been too many incidents and the behaviors in the latest (this past Friday) were more aggression than a guarding behavior and were not likely to be able to be trained out of him and the more he was getting settled the more frequently they were happening and the severity was increasing. Sweetest pup I've ever met with humans, and he and my girl Daisy were BFFs, but he and my boy were like Napalm and Thermite... all good if you just keep them separated, but not always so great if they got too close.

Browns is the Browns

E
Legend
Legend
E
Omg that sounds terrible. I'm glad it's healing well. Same thing happened to me. I rescued a dog, and it was the sweetest dog to me, but started attacking my existing older dog and exhibited severe guarding behavior. I had to return her to the rescue. The rescue didn't seem to believe me that the dog was attacking my current dog because "she gets along well with the other rescue dogs". I showed them a picture of my blood all over the floor. (It looked like a murder scene) They still had her up for adoption ad up saying she loves all other dogs and people. flamingmad I think she would make a fine only dog.

I don't want to hate on the rescue because they do good work saving huskies. But that dog needs to go to a specific type home.

No Craps Given
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer

We melt white/milk/or dark chocolate then dip the oreos in it then set em in the fridge to setup. The crock pot candy is cashews, peanuts, or pretzels smashed up first in the crock, then put a bag of whatever chocolate chips on top, then a package of almond bark, turn on crock pot for an hours, stir, give it another 30 minutes, then spoon them out on and cool em down

That sounds amazingly delicious !!

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Holy Crap Purp !! That is awful !!

I guess there is some good out of this, It wasn't your face that got the bites !

Hope the Arm heals quickly for you !

Legend
Legend
that sounds darn good!

Browns is the Browns

Legend
Legend
I remember when that happened to you Eve! or, I think I do.. either way, that's horrible, and I feel for ya!

I guess there is some good out of this, It wasn't your face that got the bites !

Yeah, that's a major plus; face wounds get messy in a hurry. I'd gotten luck like four or five other times with breaking them up, only catching one tooth in a tricep and one in a pinky; my luck just ran out, but it still could have been SOOO MUCH worse.

Browns is the Browns

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by jaybird

Sounds fun being there !

Hopefully no matter how the game ends for you

It brings some joy for you !

Have fun Jaybird !

Absolutely! LOVE when the browns come to town!

<><

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
I remember when that happened to you Eve! or, I think I do.. either way, that's horrible, and I feel for ya!

Yeah, that's a major plus; face wounds get messy in a hurry. I'd gotten luck like four or five other times with breaking them up, only catching one tooth in a tricep and one in a pinky; my luck just ran out, but it still could have been SOOO MUCH worse.

You know , Breaking up dog fights using mill saws and doing your crazy biking and work out stuff scares the heck out of most of us..

Rookie
Rookie
I will probably be laying on my couch yelling for my 4yr old to get me a beer every 10 mintues.

There's always next year
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
lol !!

Does she bring them open ?

Or does she leave that chore up to you ?

smile

T
Legend
Legend
T
Ordinarilly, a bomb fire would be the mozt catching part of that pozt, but, something elze struck me as catching,
they will be watching the game in the barn, a very nice barn, the horses won't be in there.
Where are the horses going to go to rest
for long enough for humans to watch a game in their barn?

Then the larger phyliophical @uestion, where do horses go to take a break from a barn?
Or?
Where do horses sleep if they are not in a barn, as in not in any barn.

I read the part that sayz the horzez won't be in there and I can't stop thinking about those dang horzez.
Are they going to have to run around and watch the people in their barn. ... They'll have to be in a different barn,
in fact, I think any bldg. a horze sleeps in would become a barn, by some way of making definitions.

so it's impossible for a horze to be inside somewhere and it not be a barn. so it's like a brain teaser, the horses will be somewhere but not the barn.

Maybe it is that the barn, any barn, a very nice one, but any one, would be technically nicer with horses in it. That is where horzez go that iz their home. so, to read the barn will be a very nice one, immediately followed by the horses won't be in there
is and oxymoron
You're an oxyomorn Throw Long.

Kind of like reading, 'it's the best Christmas tree in town, .. undecorated of course. I can't stop thinking about those poor horses
, they don't go into a living room, and do whatever horzez do
and make the people leave and watch for 4 hours, when there iz an empty barn right across the yard
it's like dropping a golf ball through a basketball hoop.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Ricky1319
I will probably be laying on my couch yelling for my 4yr old to get me a beer every 10 mintues.

Raise-em up right.
Kids need chores.
It teaches them responsibility, discipline.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
1 member likes this: PrplPplEater
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by THROW LONG
Ordinarilly, a bomb fire would be the mozt catching part of that pozt, but, something elze struck me as catching,
they will be watching the game in the barn, a very nice barn, the horses won't be in there.
Where are the horses going to go to rest
for long enough for humans to watch a game in their barn?

Then the larger phyliophical @uestion, where do horses go to take a break from a barn?
Or?
Where do horses sleep if they are not in a barn, as in not in any barn.

I read the part that sayz the horzez won't be in there and I can't stop thinking about those dang horzez.
Are they going to have to run around and watch the people in their barn. ... They'll have to be in a different barn,
in fact, I think any bldg. a horze sleeps in would become a barn, by some way of making definitions.

so it's impossible for a horze to be inside somewhere and it not be a barn. so it's like a brain teaser, the horses will be somewhere but not the barn.

Maybe it is that the barn, any barn, a very nice one, but any one, would be technically nicer with horses in it. That is where horzez go that iz their home. so, to read the barn will be a very nice one, immediately followed by the horses won't be in there
is and oxymoron
You're an oxyomorn Throw Long.

Kind of like reading, 'it's the best Christmas tree in town, .. undecorated of course. I can't stop thinking about those poor horses
, they don't go into a living room, and do whatever horzez do
and make the people leave and watch for 4 hours, when there iz an empty barn right across the yard
it's like dropping a golf ball through a basketball hoop.

The Horses will be out in the pasture, where they will feed off hay bails or whatever grass is available for them to graze on.

Did you take your meds tonight ?

V
Legend
Legend
V
LOL

Rookie
Rookie
lol !!

Does she bring them open ?

Or does she leave that chore up to you ?

smile

HAHA she cant get the caps off yet. I say in a year or so she will be a pro and bringing me mixed drinks instead haha

There's always next year
Rookie
Rookie
Originally Posted by Clemdawg
Originally Posted by Ricky1319

Raise-em up right.
Kids need chores.
It teaches them responsibility, discipline.

lol yep raising her to be a great worker. she does demand money from me though

There's always next year
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
On the menu for today: pork tenderloin, yellow rice, pierogis (kraut filled), and - get this— meatball subs for my picky, picky daughter. 😆. Sitting back and watching Desean and co lead us to victory.

Legend
Legend
....pierogis (kraut filled)

Pierogies with kapusta! Yummm. My Busia used to make those.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
1 member likes this: RememberMuni
Page 1 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2022 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 27 Texans 14 Plans for the game

Link Copied to Clipboard