Next Thread
Print Thread
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
A lot of people have seen the video of the boy promoting corn. It's certainly an amusing video and I'm sure it helped promote eating Corn....

But some people have just totally gone overboard with it!

KFC customer shoots employee after restaurant runs out of corn, police say

The employee, 25, was in critical condition and his vitals were stable on Tuesday morning.

A KFC customer in St. Louis had a violent reaction this week when an employee informed him that the restaurant had run out of one of its most popular side dishes.

On Dec. 12, while placing an order in the drive-thru, the customer learned that the fast-food joint was out of corn, as reported by NBC affiliate KSDK.

The suspect, who is described as a man around 40 or 50 years old, proceeded to threaten employees through the drive-thru speaker and approached the drive-thru window with a handgun.

A 25-year-old employee went outside and returned to the restaurant a few minutes later and said the customer had shot him.

According to an incident report from St. Louis’ Metropolitan Police Department, the shooting took place just after 6 p.m. at the KFC on Delmar Boulevard in the city’s Central West End neighborhood.

The KFC employee, who was driven to a local hospital after being shot in the abdomen, was in critical condition and his vitals were stable on Tuesday morning.

At the time, police were unable to interview the 25-year-old due to his injuries, but they are trying to identify the suspect, who drove away after the shooting.

KFC and the St. Louis’ Metropolitan Police Department did not respond to TODAY.com's request for comment as of this writing.

https://www.today.com/food/news/kfc...RVTq0Av7PxirJRRQgA7Po-JrmW1TXu5kioS-OfQk

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
[Linked Image from cdn.ebaumsworld.com]

Joe Thomas #73
Legend
Legend

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
E
Legend
Legend
E
[Linked Image from naturalresourcereport.com]

ATL's airport has a giant flying corn sculpture. Dont ask me why. Its so random.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
that thing looks phallic af...

"too many notes, not enough music-"
2 members like this: TTTDawg, OldColdDawg
E
Legend
Legend
E
Its scary. I had a flight at that gate and was like Why is there giant flying corn here??? Someone dropped too much acid when picking the artwork.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: FATE
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted by EveDawg
[Linked Image from naturalresourcereport.com]

ATL's airport has a giant flying corn sculpture. Dont ask me why. Its so random.

My buddy and I apply for airport art gigs all the time. We’re currently in the top 5 applicants for creating some art at the Portland airport. Ultimately we’ve yet to land one of the jobs. (Got to the top 5 at Denver a number of years back.)
Seeing that damn flying corn… I mean really? We can’t beat out that?
Damn.

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Corn! It's A-maize-ing!

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Originally Posted by dawg66
Corn! It's A-maize-ing!

I believe there's a kernel of truth in that.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Here we go.. I knew these types of comments would start popping up

Joe Thomas #73
Legend
Legend
Aw shucks, these are punny.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
1 member likes this: lampdogg
T
Legend
Legend
T
that doesn't look like corn, Geesh. I think in the movie GI Jane, the Colonel or General said he'd extinguish the cigar it it was too much like something offensive, but then he also said, if you wanted to be just like everyone else then we wouldn't be having conversations about not having conversations.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I would love to not be having a conversation about this conversation. naughtydevil

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
Some could interpret that as ...

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Okay, So Corn Is Good But Come On Man

Link Copied to Clipboard