Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
P
Legend
Legend
P
So you don't think that fans should wait until it's actually "Cleveland cold" to determine how much the cold does or doesn't bother DW? I know you don't think the fact that he was warmed with a jacket on the field means anything, but even the person who pointed out it was being done didn't say he knew if it actually meant anything or not. He simply wondered it it was some kind of indicator. And we won't really know until it's actually cold enough to tell. Maybe you should wait to get so defensive after someone actually makes an accusation? But hey, you do you.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
V
Legend
Legend
V
No, I think it was just another lame attempt by 888 to throw shade at Watson despite there being no evidence to back up the "speculation" that some of the Baker fans fabricated.

P
Legend
Legend
P
As I said before, it seems your threshold of what constitutes shade is very low.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
No, I think it was just another lame attempt by 888 to throw shade at Watson despite there being no evidence to back up the "speculation" that some of the Baker fans fabricated.

So...888 made an observation about our new sexual predator QB and YOU saw that as "shade" coming from a BAKER fan. Got it. Here is the Vers agenda:

Anything bad pointed at the HC, FO or new SP...er...QB...must be shot down or else lines might be drawn from the FO & HC back to their decision to move on from Baker and any narrative that might follow...and the people who made such a decision (FO & HC) must be protected at all posts and all threads to prevent such a narrative from forming...a narrative that might exist only in Vers' mind because no one else GAS about Baker anymore.

It's like the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon...only applied to a message board agenda.

V
Legend
Legend
V
My favorite part of watching the Browns win last Sunday is that it shut up the Baker fans for at least a few days. It's cool to envision how guys like WSU were visibly sick to their stomach that the Browns won.

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Looks like I hit a nerve with the Board's resident liar-in-chief. rofl

1 member likes this: mgh888
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
You really are one sick individual. I guess you judge others by how you yourself think and act.... And that's probably most of the problem right there.

Last edited by mgh888; 12/23/22 12:29 AM.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2022 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 13 Baltimore 3 Postgame Thoughts

Link Copied to Clipboard