Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Posting Babylon Bee, a fascist rag, as if it’s a joke, ain’t no joke when you obviously believe the fascist cartoon lampooning is fact. Cringy af. This is just an alternative propaganda for not so smart GOPers to spread. Teeheeing like toddlers while Rome burns, little sad Nero’s fiddling away.

I thought the Bee was an affiliate or sponsored the site. It's virtually the only thing posted in here.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Posting Babylon Bee, a fascist rag, as if it’s a joke, ain’t no joke when you obviously believe the fascist cartoon lampooning is fact. Cringy af. This is just an alternative propaganda for not so smart GOPers to spread. Teeheeing like toddlers while Rome burns, little sad Nero’s fiddling away.

You do realize that throwing the word fascist out like you do insults Jewish people. It lessens what they went thru in the holocaust. It minimizes people like Hitler and Mussolini to compare them to people whose ideology you disagree with but have not committed the same atrocities. I guess I would not expect someone like you to understand with all of the hatred you spread on this forum and the babel you spew which shows people what an unintelligent person with a low IQ actually sounds like.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by mgh888

I thought the Bee was an affiliate or sponsored the site. It's virtually the only thing posted in here.

It is an open thread for all to post things they think are funny. Or, I suppose, to rant about what others think are funny without posting funny.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by FrankZ
It is an open thread for all to post things they think are funny. Or, I suppose, to rant about what others think are funny without posting funny.

Yes, you sure did.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

Yes, you sure did.

Yet again, the tired old "I know you are what am I?" defense.

Grow up.

M
Legend
Legend
M

Frank - you might not think it's VERY funny. You might not find it funny at all.

But my post lead with some humor. . . . yours looking for a fight once again did not.

Yes, you sure did.

This was pretty funny too - even if you disagree. Your response was once again totally devoid of any attempt at humor. . . . but it did contain a certain amount of superiority complex mixed with a dash of "I"LL DO ANYTHING FOR A FIGHT"

Hey here's something else funny - just for you - just to be sue I keep up my end of the bargain.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Day of the Dawg

You do realize that throwing the word fascist out like you do insults Jewish people. It lessens what they went thru in the holocaust. It minimizes people like Hitler and Mussolini to compare them to people whose ideology you disagree with but have not committed the same atrocities. I guess I would not expect someone like you to understand with all of the hatred you spread on this forum and the babel you spew which shows people what an unintelligent person with a low IQ actually sounds like.

No it doesn’t. It warns against it happening again. And you are the last person that needs to be teaching a history lesson or talking about comparisons. TRUMP IS A FASCIST WANNABE DICTATOR WHO ATTEMPTED TO OVERTHROW THE US GOVERNMENT. And you are worried I’ll offend Jewish people over warning that? Guess you missed what Jews think of Trump.

Nearly three-quarters of Jewish voters think Trump and Maga are a “threat to Jews in America,” survey finds

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...voters-donald-trump-threat-b2222774.html

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
Legend
O

I don’t give a damn what you think of my post. And it is funny, not haha, but how cringy and sad it is… GOPers are like a barrel of monkeys fun. If you like poo slinging monkeys that is.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

I don’t give a damn what you think of my post. And it is funny, not haha, but how cringy and sad it is… GOPers are like a barrel of monkeys fun. If you like poo slinging monkeys that is.

I didn't comment on your post, but thanks for letting me know you don't care. Nothing says not caring like responding to a post that was in response to something else. Stone cold not caring I see.

1 member likes this: jfanent
O
Legend
Legend
O
Yeah right. Man up and admit that rant about not funny was directed at my post or concede that you already lost your ball. If you can’t keep up, look at the other threads you are coming at me in.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Yeah right. Man up and admit that rant about not funny was directed at my post or concede that you already lost your ball. If you can’t keep up, look at the other threads you are coming at me in.

Or, try rereading the posts and following the little bread crumb of links to show who was replied to.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Did, my post was dead center of yours. You comment was also directed that way.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Did, my post was dead center of yours. You comment was also directed that way.

It happens that way when someone replies to you and then you reply to that person. The software wraps each reply in a new quote tag. This cannot be the first time you have seen that.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Really, I would never have guessed… rolleyes

Stop being obtuse. You know what I was saying.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

Stop being paranoid, not everything is about you.

O
Legend
Legend
O

SMH… Gnight Frankz, you win this round. Good shot on the weed.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/18/23 08:53 PM.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

SMH… Gnight Frankz, you win this round. Good shot on the weed.

Have a good evening.. don't come at me bro... laugh

O
Legend
Legend
O
I’ll be back to act crazy again soon. It keeps the GOPers from posting crap. Babylon Bee ffs, smh. What has this place devolved into? I only come once a week or so right now, and sometimes it reads like Breitbart in our forum. The voice of reason doesn’t work, but crazy insulting leftie sure does, for a few hours anyway. I’ll let you in on a secret, I was crazy way before I got political. And I feel punching Nazis in the nose is always the right thing to do, not crazy at all.

B
Legend
Legend
B
You need to find a friend. There has to be one out there somewhere.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
I don't need no stinkin AI

I have my own super natural intelagents. willynilly willynilly willynilly

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
The problem with sophomoric trolls... is that the rest of us eventually graduate.
How long do we think it will be before most of America's 'normals' give up and start ignoring him?

"too many notes, not enough music-"
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
You are insinuating you are normal. What makes you think you are normal? You once posted an altered picture of politicians you didn't like wearing Nazi or KKK gear- I can't remember which.

That's not normal.

Tackles are tackles.
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie
You are insinuating you are normal. What makes you think you are normal? You once posted an altered picture of politicians you didn't like wearing Nazi or KKK gear- I can't remember which.

That's not normal.

Did you really mean that response for me?
If so, I invite you to find said post. Everything I've posted here is still available. None have been deleted.

No Nazi unis. No kkklown robes. Search all you want; it's your time to waste.

I can't remember which.

I submit that you can't remember either example, since neither happened.

1 member likes this: PitDAWG
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Oh, it was most certainly you.

And since you can't search by images here, that might be tough. Hell, it have been deleted, and rightfully so.

Tackles are tackles.
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Here is one and not even the one I was referring to.

https://www.dawgtalkers.net/ubbthreads.php/topics/1486720/1

Scroll down a bit. Date/Time stamp: 08/11/18 11:39 AM

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
I know it’s not the point, but….Only a NAZI would be offended by that MEME. Lol.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
Obviously since it wasn't posted in the joke thread he didn't get the joke.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I see orange flight suits.
I do not see kkklan robes, nor do I see Nazi uniforms.

That silly little spider in the upper right hand corner wasn't the point of the mean, and we both know it.

Enjoy your search.

M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
I didn't say uniforms. I said gear. And a doctored photograph of swastika patches on each of them certainly qualifies as Nazi gear. It's astounding you are trying to play this off and trying to say the enlarged picture of the swastika on each of them wasn't the point. You can double down all you want but you aren't fooling anyone but yourself.

Tackles are tackles.
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

A good example of someone who will say just about anything to make excuses for themselves or others.

Tackles are tackles.
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M

Tackles are tackles.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie

A good example of someone who will say just about anything to make excuses for themselves or others.

Someone just the other day was talking about snowflakes. I can't remember who that was. Those aren't Nazi uniforms. Obviously humor is subjective.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Nothing but more excuses and goal post moving.

Shocking.

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
P
Legend
Legend
P
#snowflake

#gmstrong
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
#snowflake

Nothing to see here. Just a little name calling when the other responses were already running on fumes.

Don't worry though, it won't go anywhere. The refs don't have the testicular fortitude to address that post or finally address you.

Tackles are tackles.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Did you get your little feelings hurt because your buddy has no self control and got himself suspended again? Do you think people should just be suspended because your ilk doesn't like them? Do you feel like you belong to a persecuted group because your group is expected to follow the rules of the board? Do you think I get special favors from the Refs on this board? You do realize that we have one member on this board who calls people libtard all the time and never gets suspended for it don't you? I just don't go around whining about it.

And you excuse for all of that is the refs have no balls? You silly little man.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Did you get your little feelings hurt because your buddy has no self control and got himself suspended again? Do you think people should just be suspended because your ilk doesn't like them? Do you feel like you belong to a persecuted group because your group is expected to follow the rules of the board? Do you think I get special favors from the Refs on this board? You do realize that we have one member on this board who calls people libtard all the time and never gets suspended for it don't you? I just don't go around whining about it.

And you excuse for all of that is the refs have no balls? You silly little man.

Nope. No feelings are hurt. You get away with name calling and yet others that do name call have been suspended...…multiple times. You, however, don't.

Nope. Not persecuted. Not sure who is in my 'group', but people who I do enjoy reading and agree (or don't for that matter) with their posts DO follow the rules.

Not sure if you get special favors from refs but you name call and nothing happens to you. Let's see if something happens in this situation. I doubt it.

Whining and calling out are two different things. You deserve being called out.

Silly little man? Is that more name calling refs, or nah?

Tackles are tackles.
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Political Jokes Pt. 2

Link Copied to Clipboard