Legend

Who do you hate more?
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 04/11/23 10:32 PM

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Other. I hate them all equally. I don't give the bungles leeway like some do, their asshat fans crawl out of the woodwork when they're successful and are as obnoxious as the rest.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
It's not even close.

I hate the Steelers more than all other teams combined. All other teams in all sports.

Yes, that even includes the Yankees and the Red Sox.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
P
Legend
Legend
P
I had to go with the Ravens. Yes for many fans it has been and always will be the Steelers. In 1984 Irsay moved the Colts in the dead of night from Baltimore to Indy. It was national news how badly he treated their fan base. The Colt fans in Baltimore were devastated. Fans across the nation stood with them and supported them though it was to no avail. Then only a decade later that very same fan base embraced and supported our team being taken from us by welcoming them to Baltimore. Anyone can say what they will, no fan base of any team has ever done something like that to Browns fans.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
I went with the Steelers because their fans are super obnoxious.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: GMdawg
B
Legend
Legend
B
I said other. I don't really hate any of them. If we don't make the playoffs, I usually root for one of the teams in our division...., it really isn't rooting. I am good if they win.

I don't really root for anybody in the NFL if it isn't the Browns. I'd rather watch a college game over some random NFL game if the Browns aren't involved.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
T
Legend
Legend
T
I hate evil. The fear of the LORD is to hate evil.

... so then any of the 4 choices could fit at any given time....
ha ha, back to the football answer of it all...
Bengals fans are the worst, ... of those 3,
steelers players are the worst, of those 3,
and the Ravens attitude from the organization is the worst...
I think, the Ravens have always sort of cheated, with league benefit laden help somehow, although I'm not sure how, but it every now and then appears evident,
and it goes back to even when they were the Browns before the move,
the Browns used to get things
and I'd be like, "well that was obviously crazy and unfair, but I'm a Browns fan so it worked out" and I'd be happy but also feel pretty unfair because the Browns benefited at that time, from whatever it was.
I can't confirm or deny that one of those 3 are my most hated.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
S
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
S
I'm just curious, I understand the Steelers/Browns rivalry but hate? Remember that the Steelers were one of the 2 teams that voted against the Browns move to Baltimore.

#gmstrong
V
Legend
Legend
V
Not close. The Ravens. They stole our team.

1 member likes this: jaybird
jaybird Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by sk8termom
I'm just curious, I understand the Steelers/Browns rivalry but hate? Remember that the Steelers were one of the 2 teams that voted against the Browns move to Baltimore.

I HATE the ravens... everything about them... I don't like the Steelers... but respect their owners and appreciate them voting against the Browns move... The Rooney family will always have my respect...

<><

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I don't think hate is the right word for me, but the Steelers are the sibling that knows how to irk me the most. From James Harrison trying to decapitate people to Antonio Brown jump kicking our punter in the face, the Steelers have definitely contributed the most to the limited amount of hair I have left to pull out.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Not close. The Ravens. They stole our team.

I get it. But I blame Art, and can blame him exclusively for it.

I look at it this way... If we were waiting for the "return" and the NFL announced the Falcons (insert any team name) were to be moved to Cleveland, would we stand in the street and protest? Probably not. That's why I can't hate the city or the team.

But hey, we're all different.

Legend
Legend
Yep. HATE.

Dirty players, smug coach, fans always talking crap in our own backyard. Even the players show no restraint in their "Browns" jokes and b.s. commentary -- so you know it's sponsored by the coach. And half the "Black 'n Gold" brigade doesn't even know what a first down is -- but will wave a flag in your face if your a Browns fan.

Loved how Tomlin's arrogance had him send in scrubs for the final game of the regular season in 2020... knowing the most likely scenario after a loss would be meeting the Browns again in Pittsburgh... and then taking an ass-whoopin'. One of my favorite days as a Browns fan that would likely be almost meaningless if it were any other team.

Voting for the Browns to stay in Cleveland doesn't make me bat an eye.

P
Legend
Legend
P
For me that would equate to hating the man across the street who yells at you all the time more than they guy who broke into your house and stole your most valuable possessions. But everyone is different.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Along those lines...

Dude breaks into your garage. Steals your prized hot rod, paints it a different color, and gets away with it.

You hate the car? I hate the dude that stole it.

It's hard for me to hate the city of Baltimore, their fans, or the team (car) that was once the Browns. It's easy to hate the scumbag pos that made it all happen.

Like you said though, everyone's perspective is different...

P
Legend
Legend
P
How well would you like your neighbors if they supported the man who stole your car? naughtydevil

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
touché

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by FATE
Yep. HATE.

Dirty players, smug coach, fans always talking crap in our own backyard. Even the players show no restraint in their "Browns" jokes and b.s. commentary -- so you know it's sponsored by the coach. And half the "Black 'n Gold" brigade doesn't even know what a first down is -- but will wave a flag in your face if your a Browns fan.

Loved how Tomlin's arrogance had him send in scrubs for the final game of the regular season in 2020... knowing the most likely scenario after a loss would be meeting the Browns again in Pittsburgh... and then taking an ass-whoopin'. One of my favorite days as a Browns fan that would likely be almost meaningless if it were any other team.

Voting for the Browns to stay in Cleveland doesn't make me bat an eye.

#FATEHATE

Tackles are tackles.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Steelers
Bengals
Ravens

Cincinnati sports fans have to be one of the most uneducated and fickle fan bases I've ever come across. Not to mention, they have a "little brother" complex to Cleveland.

Tackles are tackles.
P
Legend
Legend
P
While it certainly isn't politically correct, I refer to it as the "red headed stepchild complex".

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I live in Baltimore, my hate for the Ravens knows no bounds.

Legend
Legend
1 Steelers

2. Ravens
3. Bengals

It's not even close. I grew up about 40 miles from Three Rivers Stadium, and had to listen to Steeler fans rag on the Browns for over 50 years. There are no Ravens fans anywhere near hear to have to listen to, and the Bengals are from Ohio, and started by Paul Brown.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by FrankZ

I can't imagine what it must be like for you.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by Clemdawg
Originally Posted by FrankZ

I can't imagine what it must be like for you.

It is tough, but I'm tougher. I'm a Browns' fan after all, we are made of tough stuff.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
For me it's Baltimore fans....., hands down......

After having lost a football team(the Colts) and the "Shock and Devastation" it caused the city and fans, they were more than happy to steal another cities team.

Let this sink in..... On 12-31-23 it be will 123123.
On the flip side, you can tune a piano but you can't tune-a-fish.

1 member likes this: PitDAWG
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I support ratifying the 28th Amendment guaranteeing the right to drown newborn squealers.

SaintDawgâ„¢

Football, baseball, basketball, wine, women, walleye
A
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
A
Steelers (I suppose because of the historic rivalry before the Return)

Ravens are an abomination (in a Biblical sense) - they should have never been born. So, I guess there's a visceral disgust but apathy there.

The Bengals - I don't care one way or the other.

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
I feel the same way. I have a deep dislike for all Boston pro teams. Hate to see them win. The Pats don't bother me so much but I'm tired of them winning like everyone else. The last 2 years was nice to see. Don't like the Dallas Cowboys at all too.

Last edited by Homewood Dog; 05/25/23 06:36 PM.
P
Legend
Legend
P
SQUEELERS!!!!

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
Legend
Legend
Oddly enough, my fandom for CLE doesn't prompt me to actually hate any AFCN team.
Originally Posted by SaintDawg
I support ratifying the 28th Amendment guaranteeing the right to drown newborn squealers.

Damn, son.
I guess in your world, they won't be squealing for very long...

rofl

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
rofl

I
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I
Hate is a bit strong. Lets just say my favorite teams are the Browns and who ever is playing the Steelers

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk K-9 Consensus Who do you hate more?

Link Copied to Clipboard