Click the big purple button
35 min listen.

enjoy/discuss

"too many notes, not enough music-"
A
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
A
I'll admit the only women's football I've watched in the past was the indoor LFL. I didn't mind it.

As far as the WFA goes, I say, "Why not?".

If there's a chance it will work commercially in the future - good. If not - ok.

Let them throw some shoulders into each other, spit some blood and see what the day brings.

Any sport wherein the athletes are passionate (and could kick my butt, as any of these women probably could): I figure go for it.

As far as women assistant position coaches in the NFL, I suspect it'll be a PR trend moving into the future (whether the players take it seriously or not).

Imo.

Last edited by AZBrown; 05/23/23 02:15 PM.
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by AZBrown
I'll admit the only women's football I've watched in the past was the indoor LFL. I didn't mind it.

As far as the WFA goes, I say, "Why not?".

If there's a chance it will work commercially in the future - good. If not - ok.

Let them throw some shoulders into each other, spit some blood and see what the day brings.

Any sport wherein the athletes are passionate (and could kick my butt, as any of these women probably could): I figure go for it.

As far as women assistant position coaches in the NFL, I suspect it'll be a PR trend moving into the future (whether the players take it seriously or not).

Imo.

If a womans underwear football league couldn't make it, I doubt this one will.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
T
Legend
Legend
T
How is this subject not politics?

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
L
Legend
Legend
L
I’ll be upfront here. I can’t see women’s football being a good product, just as women’s hockey isn’t.

I enjoy watching female team sports like true volleyball, basketball, soccer and even fastball, but there’s something about the inherent nature of football and hockey that makes it a bad match with females.

The Canadian women’s hockey team, the one that every year, along with the U.S. wins silver or gold at the Olympic or the annual world championship, plays exhibition/warmup games against top-level Bantam boys teams (16 and under) to prepare for major tournaments. That shows the drop-off in talent level.

If they can make a go of it, or just have fun and enjoy the experience, that’s awesome. But, uh....

Last edited by lampdogg; 05/24/23 10:17 PM.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Is It Time For 'Equal Time?'

Link Copied to Clipboard