I know that there is a chance that only ±1% of this community will actually chase this link, and take a deep dive with me.
After all, it requires the link-chaser to spend 45 minutes focused on the story (s)he is about to hear.

Trust me, it's worth your time.

This is from a radio show/now also a podcast that that I've followed since its inception, way back in 2010. The first episode I heard was on the radio, as I was driving home from a performance in Ann Arbor on a Saturday afternoon. The Show is called: Snap Judgement. It features stories that are told by everyday people who find themselves in extraordinary circumstances. The first story on this show I ever heard, was told by a small time bank robber, who landed the score of a lifetime... and how the money he'd hidden beneath his bed made the entire apartment reek of the humanity that he'd stolen from. Bros- I was hooked from Day One.

The host, Glynn Washington is the kind of person you'd ignore if you rubbed up against him on your daily commute, but he's also the kind of dude who would make your latest dinner party a slam-dunk success.

My podcast queue makes the best use of my intellectual time, while I'm doing mundane homeowner/landscaping chores.
Snap Judgement is part of my weekly feed. I never miss it. Ever.

Have you ever wondered what it might be like to be a female CIA spy in Europe/Pakistan?
Did you ever watch Claire Danes in SHOWTIME's "Homeland?"

Here's how I mowed my lawn today:
The Lion, The Lamb, and The Fox.

"too many notes, not enough music-"