Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
Legend
Legend
P
Get ready for "Yeah but owning a gun is a right. Driving is not."

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
I said it is based on the terminology and not the way that weapon functions in and of itself.

You seem to want to make this argument but that is incorrect. A machinegun IS defined how it functions. Reread the definition.

You've made it clear you don't think citizens should own machine guns, you made it clear you think a bump stock creates one. The logical conclusion would be you don't like how bump stocks are being defined.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I don't like the capability bump stocks impact the way a weapon performs. Things are being created, just like the one I posted to circumvent the laws about owning automatic weapons. They turn a legal semi automatic weapon into performing as an automatic. So no, I'm not a fan of that.

I think the language used trying to classify them as machine guns was an overreach. I thought using such terminology was ridiculous. But I'm also not an "anything goes" person such as yourself either.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
I don't like the capability bump stocks impact the way a weapon performs. Things are being created, just like the one I posted to circumvent the laws about owning automatic weapons. They turn a legal semi automatic weapon into performing as an automatic. So no, I'm not a fan of that.

I think the language used trying to classify them as machine guns was an overreach. I thought using such terminology was ridiculous. But I'm also not an "anything goes" person such as yourself either.

So you've argued about this nonstop because you agree it was overreach?

Got it, thanks.

P
Legend
Legend
P
You may actually have a point if that were actually what our debate has been about but it hasn't been. Our debate has been centered around how many states, local governments and agencies use tactics that run counter to existing law in order to force them into the courts. While you seem outraged pretending this is some exception to what we see so often. But you do you.

Trying to make a point that doesn't exist mid conversation doesn't actually work.

#gmstrong
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
You may actually have a point if that were actually what our debate has been about but it hasn't been. Our debate has been centered around how many states, local governments and agencies use tactics that run counter to existing law in order to force them into the courts. While you seem outraged pretending this is some exception to what we see so often. But you do you.

Trying to make a point that doesn't exist mid conversation doesn't actually work.

No, you tried to deflect to those points and I corrected you repeatedly over it, but that not what the debate was about. Yet again you make things up in your delusional world and think they exist.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Then show me where I've "argued against it". Everything we've discussed, nowhere did I "argue against it". You're reaching to start a fight again. You only think you corrected me. There's that superiority complex shining through again.

#gmstrong
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Then show me where I've "argued against it". Everything we've discussed, nowhere did I "argue against it". You're reaching to start a fight again. You only think you corrected me. There's that superiority complex shining through again.
I am superior in complex ways, yes.

I'll let you reread the entire thread to see where you've argued. I mean unless you need each and every post of yours pasted into one mega post to comprehend.

P
Legend
Legend
P
You are truly a legend in your own mind.

#gmstrong
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
You are truly a legend in your own mind.

Says rofl the dude rofl that tried to tell me rofl he is way smarter rofl

You cannot make this sort of nonsense up.

1 member likes this: FATE
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yet another one of your lies.

Obviously you can since you just did.

#gmstrong
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Yet another one of your lies.

Obviously you can since you just did.

You can't own anything you say.

P
Legend
Legend
P
And you can't show where I did what you are accusing me of.

#gmstrong
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
And you can't show where I did what you are accusing me of.

You still don't understand how all this works do you? You post things, it sticks around. People can go back and find it.

https://www.dawgtalkers.net/ubbthreads.php/topics/2008532/re-political-jokes#Post2008532

"I'm only smarter than some of you. You're included in that group. There are people much smarter than me on this board. Sometimes they do allow their political and personal alliances to get in the way of that however."

This is where you deflect instead of owning what you said and your denial.

Or you could actually show a modicum of integrity and apologize for lying.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by FrankZ

Where did that quote say I was "way smarter than you"? It didn't. No matter how hard you try you still can't back up your lie.

Like I said, you can because you did.

#gmstrong
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker

Where did that quote say I was "way smarter than you"? It didn't. No matter how hard you try you still can't back up your lie.

Like I said, you can because you did.

You replied to me, asserting I was one of the people that you are smarter than.

I knew there would be deflection. You said, you tried to tell me you didn't. You even went so far as to call me a liar. Then doubled down. It was shown you said it. You can't hide from it.

P
Legend
Legend
P
There is no deflection. You claim I should stand behind what I said while you're refusing to stand behind what you yourself said. You claimed I said that I was "way smarter than you". That sir is a lie.

So now you claim that's not what you said? Your claim is now that even when being quoted you didn't say what you actually said? Dear Lord man. And you claim I'm the one who needs help?

You do realize people can read, correct?

#gmstrong
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
There is no deflection. You claim I should stand behind what I said while you're refusing to stand behind what you yourself said. You claimed I said that I was "way smarter than you". That sir is a lie.

So now you claim that's not what you said? Your claim is now that even when being quoted you didn't say what you actually said? Dear Lord man. And you claim I'm the one who needs help?

You do realize people can read, correct?

You are playing word games.

Did you or did you not say you were smarter than me?

P
Legend
Legend
P
I did not say that I'm "way smarter than you". That isn't a word game. That was your direct claim as quoted. You can either be honest about that or not.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Purp needs to build you two a room of your own.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
You would be banging the door down to get inside to see what was being said.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Sure I would, just like fighting for tickets to a Trump rally.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Then you should turn in your MAGA hat.

#gmstrong
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
I did not say that I'm "way smarter than you". That isn't a word game. That was your direct claim as quoted. You can either be honest about that or not.

So you admit you said you were smarter than me?

Because the use of the word "way" fundamentally changes the entire sentence.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I answered your question as worded. Sorry you don't understand that.

#gmstrong
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Garland vs Cargill has been scheduled for conference on 9/26/2023.

Reply of petitioners Merrick B. Garland, et al. filed.

FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Guedes vs ATF was filed for cert as well. I missed this one.

It is similar to Catgill except the DC circuit found for the ATF. I have not read that decision's text.

Legend
Legend
I’m smarter than you are. Lol pffft.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Guedes vs ATF was filed for cert as well. I missed this one.

It is similar to Catgill except the DC circuit found for the ATF. I have not read that decision's text.

Lol…remember when the trump admin suspended or refused to address petitions?

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cargill vs Garland

Link Copied to Clipboard