Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Legend
Legend
Driving into Cleveland yesterday and I saw a billboard that talked about the Guardians supporting Pride Month... I guess no more Baseball

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
They cancelled baseball with the demise of cheif wahoo and his tribe.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral

Who is "they" in that regards?

O
Legend
Legend
O
They are fighting woke cancel culture with simp-trog cancel culture.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by FrankZ
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral

Who is "they" in that regards?

I’m not sure who exactly “they” are. But “they” could use a sense of humor.

– Jackie Robinson
1 member likes this: mgh888
Legend
Legend
arguing with conservatives on twitch and Youtube confirmed that these dudes still have no idea what 'woke' even is

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Swish
arguing with conservatives on twitch and Youtube confirmed that these dudes still have no idea what 'woke' even is

Well, that's what happens when you appropriate another culture's vernacular and try to weaponize it for your own purposes. Something always gets lost in translation, and the appropriators always come off sounding dumb and awkward.

You and I know what woke means. GOPoliticians and their parrots-not so much.
I can't help laughing every time I hear DeSantis use the word. It hangs off him like an ill-fitting suit.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
1 member likes this: Swish
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
from what I can tell it was the manner in which these companies are going about things. For the most part, 80% of Republican support gay marriage, marijuana being legal, and are ok with many abortion rights.

Now, I think the Republicans have issues with what is being promoted and taught in schools around LGBT+ etc

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
So since they don't like what's being taught in schools, they think the answer is to attack corporations like Bud Light and Target? Can you tell me how that makes any sense? And what exactly is "being taught in schools" that they don't like?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Uh oh. Now it's MLB! Damn it!

MLB teams embrace Pride Nights despite pushback

CHICAGO (AP) — When it comes to baseball and LGBTQ+ inclusivity, Billy Bean often flashes back to his playing days.

Ending his career without telling his parents about his life as a closeted gay ballplayer. Shielding his secret from teammates like Brad Ausmus and Torey Lovullo. The regret of not sharing his “full self,” he says.

It’s a message Bean has delivered in clubhouses, and it resonates with today’s ballplayers — hyper-focused on staying in the majors, and being a good teammate. It’s also the lens through which Bean views baseball’s ongoing LGBTQ+ issues.

“There’s some parts of my job where I feel like some days I just, you know, I’m floating,” said Bean, a senior vice president for diversity, equity and inclusion with Major League Baseball. “Then there’s other days when I see some pushback, I’m reminded that we have 8,000 human beings connected to the sport as an athlete in one way or another, and you’re not going to always have 100% of those people agree on the same thing.”

That friction has been on display in recent seasons as MLB teams court the LGBTQ+ community during Pride Month, simultaneously showing how much has changed and how much remains the same within the National Pastime — a sport with a strong connection to segments of the U.S. and Latin America where many view homosexuality as a sin.

Almost 80 years after Jackie Robinson broke the majors’ color barrier in a landmark moment for the American Civil Rights Movement, the dueling expressions of LGBTQ+ support and pop-up opposition recalled the question of when MLB might welcome its first active openly gay player — a barrier already cleared by the NBA and NFL.

“If somebody in here called a meeting and came out as gay, I think everybody would embrace that, have their back and literally just move on and focus on winning the games, which is really the important thing and what matters,” Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Christian Yelich said. “It doesn’t matter what somebody’s sexuality is.”

While Seattle slugger Julio Rodríguez, Chicago Cubs pitcher Marcus Stroman and Toronto pitcher Kevin Gausman are among a group of players who have publicly celebrated Pride Month, the Los Angeles Dodgers have faced criticism for including the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence in the team’s upcoming 10th annual Pride Night on Friday.

Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw disagreed with the decision but said his objection was based on the Sisters’ satirical portrayal of religious figures and had nothing to do with LGBTQ+ support. Washington pitcher Trevor Williams said he was deeply troubled by the team’s move, decrying what he felt was the group’s mockery of his Catholic religion.

The objection to the Sisters, a group of mainly men who dress as nuns, comes a year after some Tampa Bay players cited their Christian faith in refusing to wear Pride jerseys. A couple hockey players also opted out of wearing rainbow-colored jerseys on Pride nights during the most recent NHL season.

Last month, veteran reliever Anthony Bass expressed support on social media for anti-LGBTQ+ boycotts of Target and Bud Light, and then apologized for sharing the post on his Instagram stories.

Asked if MLB’s inclusivity efforts with the LGBTQ+ community had stalled, Bass referenced baseball’s “many different beliefs” and ”many different walks of life.”

“I wouldn’t say it’s causing a barrier,” Bass said before he was cut by the Blue Jays last week. “Everyone should be able to express their feelings and views, so I think that’s what we’re seeing and I don’t think it’s causing a barrier to the acceptance of the Pride community.”

Bass was booed loudly by Toronto fans after his social media post, and others seem wary of how far their favorite teams are willing to go in terms of LGBTQ+ support. Texas is the only big league team that isn’t holding a Pride Night this month.

For Mason Dunn, who grew up in a diehard Dodgers family in Southern California, it has been an emotional couple of weeks. Dunn wrote an anguished post on Facebook after the Dodgers rescinded their invitation to the Sisters, and then expressed relief when the team changed its mind.

“I really truly hope the Dodgers are using this experience to learn more about allyship,” said Dunn, who identifies as nonbinary and works for the Massachusetts LGBTQ Chamber of Commerce. “It isn’t just about rainbow logos. It’s about showing up when things are difficult and scary.”

Asked about not holding a Pride Night, the Rangers said they are committed to making everyone feel welcome and included.

“That means in our ballpark, at every game, and in all we do — for both our fans and our employees,” the team said in a statement.

For Pittsburgh Pirates general manager Ben Cherington, access to the best possible employees — on the field, in the front office, everywhere in the organization — is a major reason why LGBTQ+ inclusivity is important.

“It is our belief that to win at the level we want to win at, at the major league level, means that we simply can’t discriminate,” Cherington said. “If you’re around really good teams, World Series teams, teams in other sports that achieve at the highest possible level, you will see that the only way to build a team like that is to have zero bias as it relates to where people are coming from, what they look like, what their beliefs are, how they choose to spend their time away from the field.”

Dale Scott became the first out major league umpire in 2014, and there have been a handful of out players in the minor leagues. Anderson Comás, a minor league pitcher in the White Sox organization, announced that he was gay in an Instagram post in February. Phillies pitcher Taijuan Walker, Mets outfielder Mark Canha and Royals first baseman Vinnie Pasquantino responded with supportive messages on Twitter.

Speaking to reporters on June 2, the 23-year-old Comás cited the help he received from the organization as a key element of his decision to come out. He declined an interview request made this week by the AP.

Bean came out after his playing career. Glenn Burke’s sexual orientation was known within baseball, but the former big league outfielder did not come out publicly until 1982.

Burke, who died in 1995 at age 42, felt he was blackballed by the sport. “A gay man in baseball? Uh, uh. No way,″ he told the AP.

Bean, 59, said he doesn’t think the absence of an openly gay player is the right way to evaluate inclusivity in the major leagues, just like he doesn’t think the sport should be evaluated by a comment that might not be supportive.

When it comes to the timing for the majors’ first active openly gay competitor, Bean said he understands why a player would want to focus on his career instead of dealing with the challenges that go along with breaking that barrier.

“It’s really hard to play in the big leagues and you don’t get into the big leagues in 2023 unless you are front and center a baseball player first,” Bean told the AP. “And that is how an athlete would be defined.”

“Baseball is a really hard game,” he continued. “And I think that it’s more about a business decision than a cultural one at the moment. And I have respect for their personal choice there.”

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation...J4peyWo7WX4jRjoYJJPLww5us30WYZJ1rzoufmNs

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
Legend
Legend
The objection to “The Sisters” has nothing to do with pride. They are a vulgar, anti-Catholic hate group that uses religious symbols in their act. I stand with those who are against them getting any recognition from MLB. The Dodgers went too far and most Christians know it. If this was a group going after any other religion they would be deservedly shamed.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
So your take away is that the Dodgers hate Catholics? I just find it odd how one side who hates the other side is considered a hate group while religious groups who hate others and try to inflict their morals on our society aren't considered hate groups.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
The Catholic religion doesn’t hate anyone. They simply view homosexuality as a sin. You really should watch some of the sisters act. Then come here and tell us that we are wrong (those that believe such as me) for feeling as we do.

No, I don’t think the Dodgers hate anyone. I think they didn’t do their homework on this group to begin with.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I'm not claiming whether or not The Sisters hate anyone or not. But I do find it odd that you are defending a religion who moved their officials from location to location to to hide their sexual crimes against children. Now you can certainly claim that isn't hate but it certainly is not a religion that deserves defending, that's for sure.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Pdawg
The Catholic religion doesn’t hate anyone. They simply view homosexuality as a sin. You really should watch some of the sisters act. Then come here and tell us that we are wrong (those that believe such as me) for feeling as we do.

No, I don’t think the Dodgers hate anyone. I think they didn’t do their homework on this group to begin with.

What would Jesus say about hating any of his children?

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Damanshot

What are you talking about?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Clemdawg
Who has time for stuff like this?

When someone is a politician without any valuable ability to contribute in a positive way, you gotta find something you can corrupt into a cause.. Like taking "woke" and turning it from something positive to something they can Rail against. They need a target to attack because they don't have an original idea to present that will help Americans.

So if that's all they got, they make time.,

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
j/c:

Maybe he's born with it? Fury at Maybelline for using bearded men to promote new make-up line

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-promote-new-lipstick-line.html#comments

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
I'm not claiming whether or not The Sisters hate anyone or not. But I do find it odd that you are defending a religion who moved their officials from location to location to to hide their sexual crimes against children. Now you can certainly claim that isn't hate but it certainly is not a religion that deserves defending, that's for sure.

You're equating a religion to a portion of the people practicing said religion (an influential portion, but a portion of the population nonetheless). This is just as wrong as when people say Muslims are terrorists.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
1 member likes this: jfanent
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I think one must be realistic here. First I never claimed members of the Catholic religion did anything wrong which would be an actual comparison to the analogy you are attempting to draw here. Secondly, I don't know about you, but if I had a young son I certainly would not permit him to be an alter boy if I were Catholic. Would you?

It has been proven this was a systemic problem in several areas of the catholic church. There's a difference between using a broad brush and stating the facts as we've watched them unflod.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Damanshot

What are you talking about?

Just asking a question?

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Jesus hate the homosexual act not the people.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by hitt
Jesus hate the homosexual act not the people.

rofl

Clowns and sheep.

Tackles are tackles.
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
‘Barbie’ movie hit with political controversy

In the “Barbie” world, facts may be inconsequential, but that isn’t the case in real life. The upcoming film has received criticism from U.S. lawmakers and countries for including a hand-drawn map of the world containing a disputed border line.

The map features a dotted line, similar to the “nine-dash line” that China used to draw a border in the South China Sea after World War II.

According to The Los Angeles Times, the Chinese government claims everything within the U-shaped border is theirs because of “historical rights.” Other countries in the region say they also have a claim over the area.

As a result, Vietnam banned the film while the Philippines is contemplating the same.

“We do not grant license for the American movie ‘Barbie’ to release in Vietnam because it contains the offending image of the nine-dash line,” said Vi Kien Thanh, head of the Department of Cinema, a government body in charge of licensing and censoring foreign films, as reported by a state-run newspaper.

In response to the ban, some GOP lawmakers spoke out about curbing China’s influence on Hollywood.

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas tweeted: “I guess Barbie is made in China….”

A spokesperson for Cruz told The Daily Mail that the senator “has been fighting for years to prevent American companies, especially Hollywood studios, from altering and censoring their content to appease the Chinese Communist Party.”

Rep. Mike Gallagher, R-Wis., chairman of the select committee on the Chinese Communist Party, also took a jab at the movie’s choice to showcase a dashed line.

“While it may just be a Barbie map in a Barbie world, the fact that a cartoonish map seems to go out of its way to depict unlawful territorial claims illustrates the pressure that Hollywood is under to please CCP censors,” he said.

Meanwhile, Sen. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., said on Twitter that Hollywood is “more concerned with selling films in Communist China.”

“The ‘Barbie’ movie’s depiction of a map endorsing Beijing’s claims to the South China Sea is legally & morally wrong and must be taken seriously.”

A spokesperson for Warner Bros. told Variety that the dashed line isn’t “intended to make any type of statement.”

“The map in Barbie Land is a child-like crayon drawing,” the spokesperson said. “The doodles depict Barbie’s make-believe journey from Barbie Land to the ‘real world.’ It was not intended to make any type of statement.”

The map appeared in the movie when Barbie, played by Margot Robbie, faces an existential crisis — stay in the Barbie world or go to the real world, as seen in the trailer. All the continents on the map are wobbly drawn.

This isn’t the first time a film has faced censorship over the nine-dashed line. The 2022 film “Uncharted,” starring Tom Holland, was also banned in Vietnam, and the Philippines followed suit.

Filipino Sen. Francis Tolentino told CNN Philippines that the Movie and Television Review and Classification Board of the Philippines will ban “Barbie” if the “invalidated nine-dash line was indeed depicted in the movie.”

https://news.yahoo.com/barbie-movie-hit-political-controversy-212240113.html

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Right-wing preacher calls for "curse" on upcoming Barbie movie

American right-wing preacher Kent Christmas is advocating for a “holy judgement” on the new Barbie movie that is, in his words, “full of transsexual, and transgender, and homosexuality.” Yep. I have no idea what that’s supposed to mean either.

While the movie has yet to be released, the Tennessee-based pastor seems to believe it’s already out, calling on God to “curse” it for being queer. If he has some kind of future vision of what the film’s storyline is, I want to see it.

The comments were made in one of Christmas’ recent sermons which he delivered at Regeration Nashville, a church he founded with his wife. Videos of his rant were shared on social media, soon gaining attention for their absurdity.

To date, the plot of Greta Gerwig’s Barbie has been a pretty closely guarded secret, and there’s no definitive proof that the film has any LGBTQ+ references besides the fact that some of the main actors are openly queer. That’s it.

Now, Christmas could yet be right about the film’s homosexuality, but not in the way he might think.

Fans have been speculating that the movie will portray Margot Robbie’s Barbie as a lesbian, citing her interactions with Ken in the trailer clips as their main piece of evidence for the theory.

In a scene from one of the teasers, Ken asks Barbie if he can stay the night at her place because they’re boyfriend and girlfriend, except neither of them actually know what they’re supposed to do as a couple spending time together. The scene’s awkwardness is the source of its humour, but many fans say that this clip makes it pretty obvious that Barbie doesn’t want anything to do with Ken, at least romantically.

This stands in stark contrast, many fans say, to a more recent trailer clip where Robbie’s Barbie gazes longingly into the eyes of Gloria, a Mattel employee played by America Ferrera, who finds Barbie after she enters the real world. The clip is just a few seconds long, but fans can feel the tension, and so can I.

Ultimately, we’ll have to wait until the film releases in cinemas on July 21 to see if the preacher really “cursed” the Barbie movie with queer joy, and I’ll be the first in line to find out.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/wing-preacher-calls-curse-upcoming-135239836.html

They've lost their ever loving minds.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Idiots.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
And now it's the new Barbie movie they're throwing a tantrum over........

Ben Shapiro, 39, Films Himself Setting Fire to Barbie Dolls Because He Is Manly and MAD

In order to prove how much he loathes “Barbie,” the right-wing troll pieced through his “pages and pages” of notes on the movie, which he apparently watched while dressed as Ken.

Ben Shapiro has a new obsession: Greta Gerwig’s summer blockbuster Barbie.

In a wild 43-minute-long tirade posted on YouTube, the 39-year-old conservative political commentator appeared to try and spark mass protests against the PG-13-rated film. Shapiro begins by burning Barbie dolls, then launches into a rant where he shames a trans woman cast as a Barbie, and walks through his other criticisms in the “pages and pages of notes” he took about the film while watching it.

Shapiro saw Barbie on Wednesday. Though he hasn’t officially made the connections, social media users pointed out that he wore the same outfit Ken (Ryan Gosling) wears in the movie.

“If you look in the audience, it’s mostly moms,” Shapiro recalls of his viewing experience. “Young-ish moms, middle-aged moms with their 6-, 7-, 8-year-old girls. That’s the entire crew.” (And let’s not forget Shapiro himself, who was obviously in the audience.)

In the caption for the video, Shapiro whined that Barbie was “one of the most woke movies I have ever seen.” He goes on to explain in the video that he was upset by Ken’s portrayal. Shapiro argues that Ken has become “annoying and ridiculous,” which contradicts the original Barbie dolls.

Then, Shapiro takes interest in Hari Nef’s Barbie. Nef is a trans woman and plays a bubbly Doctor Barbie in the film.

“One of the Barbies is a trans Barbie,” Shapiro says. “And this is true! Totally normal, as if this is a female Barbie—with a voice deeper than my own.”

He also claimed the film was “explicitly designed to divide men from women,” describing it as “angry feminist claptrap that alienates men from women.”

Social media users have flocked to tease Shapiro for his fixation on destroying the Barbie movie. “Ben Shapiro is a 40-year-old man who’s so upset over a kids’ movie about Barbie dolls that he made a 43-minute review,” one Twitter user shared. “It’s… pathetic.”

In the time it would take a viewer to finish this video, they would already have sat through almost half of Barbie.

Barbie is in theaters now.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ben-s...v2yF5SpYAjgXI_gBOC_-jLoDmEvid_VKISQh0rZo

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
And Ted Cruz is after Barbie........

Ted Cruz keeps attacking the Barbie movie as ‘Chinese communist propaganda’ even though he hasn’t seen it

Ted Cruz once again accused the upcoming Barbie movie of pushing “Chinese communist propaganda” - even though he hasn’t seen it.

For weeks, the Texas senator has zeroed in on a scene from a trailer showing a world map of a contested area in the South China Sea.

Sen Cruz said in an interview with The Daily Signal: “There’s a scene in ‘Barbie,’ where there is this map of the world, and it’s drawn like with crayon. I mean, it’s really a very simple cartoon. And so they have this blockish thing that is called ‘Asia.’ And then they’ve drawn what are called the nine-dashes.”

He was referring to the “nine-dash line” used on Chinese maps, showing what it claims is its territory within the South China Sea.

“This is Chinese communist propaganda in which the Chinese are asserting sovereignty over the entirety of the South China Sea,” the Texas Republican continued. “And they don’t have any right to it under international law, but they are trying to take it away from their neighbors there.”

This isn’t the first time Mr Cruz has made these accusations about the highly anticipated movie. Earlier this month he accused the film of “pushing Chinese propaganda” when the trailer was released.

His spokesperson told The Daily Mail at the time: “Senator Cruz has been fighting for years to prevent American companies, especially Hollywood studios, from altering and censoring their content to appease the Chinese Communist Party.”

Sen Cruz also isn’t the only one upset about the movie—even before it has debuted in theaters. Vietnam also said it would ban the movie from being released in the country due to the controversial map.

The wife of Florida Republican Rep Matt Gaetz also voiced her qualms about the film. “Thinking about watching the Barbie movie? I’d recommend sticking to getting outfit inspiration and skipping the theater,” Ginger Gaetz tweeted, alongside photos of herself and her husband dressed in pink outfits.

She continued, “Here’s why: The Barbie I grew up with was a representation of limitless possibilities, embracing diverse careers and feminine empowerment. The 2023 Barbie movie, unfortunately, neglects to address any notion of faith or family, and tries to normalize the idea that men and women can’t collaborate positively (yuck).”

https://news.yahoo.com/ted-cruz-keeps-attacking-barbie-151410465.html

Maybe he would feel better if someone gave him a Cancun Barbie.....

'Cancun Barbie' doll trolls Ted Cruz after his criticism of 'Barbie' film

Cruz has said the film is pushing Chinese propaganda.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/barbie-ted-cruz-cancun-18204313.php

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Im ok with Barbie. It emasculates men. Men need to learn their place.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: PerfectSpiral
Legend
Legend
Bro how are people beefing with Barbie?

Like damn everybody and everything is a freaking enemy to conservatives.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
First it's Disney, then Bud Light now Barbie. And they call Liberals snowflakes? Yikes.. They can't stop manufacturing one crisis after another.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by EveDawg

Lol ….nothing emasculates us like a nutered Ken doll right?

– Jackie Robinson
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P

The MAGA just oozes from your pores.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Like filthy sludge.

E
Legend
Legend
E

All you got is personal attacks because you have nothing.

No Craps Given
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
So that means you don't understand what MAGA is?

All you got is personal attacks because you have nothing.

Says the woman who calls everyone who disagrees with her "whacko libtards"? You have no idea how foolish that sounds.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Many years ago, Mattel made Ken anatomically incorrect.

Barbie needs a boyfriend as most girls do.

That was and still is the proper thing to do.

A couple of innuendos in the movie, and cue the outrage.

Culture wars 101...

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Legend
Legend
Ben Shapiro, a 39 year old man, went out to the store and bought Barbie dolls just to burn them on YouTube and complain how woke Barbie is.

I mean…..at this point it’s just easier to chalk conservatives up to being insane. Seems to be a less stressful solution than actually engaging in dialogue with people who think/do things like this.

Between this and shooting at cases of Bud lite, it’s clear that while conservatives aren’t ok with violence in the neighborhoods, they are most certainly are ok - and actively encourage- violence based on politics and social issues.

I mean, burning Barbie’s and shooting at Bud lite is the very snowflake behavior that they claimed to dislike. Why would I vote side by side with those psychopaths?

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
It wasn't that long ago that they didn't try to normalize crazy.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
j/c:

Anheuser-Busch to lay off hundreds of employees after Bud Light and Dylan Mulvaney disaster

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ight-lose-title-selling-beer-Modelo.html

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus More Companies going woke! Time for more boycotts!

Link Copied to Clipboard