Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
A
https://www.yahoo.com/news/irs-whistleblower-says-told-not-234049515.html

Cbs news. But, nothing to see here folks. He's a democrat. Trump is probably responsible for it. Eh?

But, at least CBS is coming out.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Rules for thee but not for me. That is how the Democrats operate.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
Legend
Legend
What I wanna know is if he had a Piece of the Hillarys Bordelo business in the pizza shop....

Tell you the truth, this smells like a Right Wing smear tactic. But like I always say, if you can prove it, then nail him to the wall...

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
M
Legend
Legend
M
This was a big news stoary last week. It sure SOUNDS bad. But then Garland took an unusual step of refuting some of the claims the alleged Whistleblower has made.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politi...terference-in-hunter-biden-investigation

In another story there was a whistleblower - then the Republicans lost him. Then they lost the audio. Then they said they hadn't spoken to the whistleblower for 3 years.

Things that make you go "Hmmmmm". I mean we actually had whistleblowers when Trump was in power and the popular GOP / Trumper response was that any information by an anonymous source was automatically Bull Crap -- what changed??

I think most any would agree - prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. Always. No matter who. But ... The idea that Trump appointed individuals that run agencies are doing the bidding of the Democrats as a conspiracy theory too far for me. Show me.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yep, that's what this one guy said. And it seems lost on you that all major news sources are covering this.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Day of the Dawg
Rules for thee but not for me. That is how the Democrats operate.

You obviously haven't been paying attention.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Less we forget that Biden's tax returns are a matter of public record.

Now digging into them would probably take someone of authority to approve.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by mgh888
Then they lost the audio. Then they said they hadn't spoken to the whistleblower for 3 years.

They actually didn't lose the audio. They actually never even heard the audio. It was simply a report that some guy had told one of their informants they had the audio. Even they had to admit when pressed that they had no real evidence the audio even existed.

I think most any would agree - prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. Always. No matter who. But ... The idea that Trump appointed individuals that run agencies are doing the bidding of the Democrats as a conspiracy theory too far for me. Show me.

Absolutely.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Is this the same whistleblower that disappeared or soon to disappear?... Lol

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Let's also remember that Robert Mueller did not want to go into DJT's taxes either.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
DOJ indicts missing man who claims to have provided FBI with info on Biden family’s China business dealings
Gal Luft was arrested in Cypress in February
Bradford BetzBy Bradford Betz | Fox News
Facebook

A fugitive who claimed to have provided the FBI with information on the Biden family’s business dealings in China is facing decades behind bars for alleged arms trafficking and other charges involving Iran.

Gal Luft, a 57-year-old dual U.S.-Israeli citizen, is charged with acting as an unregistered agent of China and seeking to broker the sale of Iranian oil in violation of sanctions, federal prosecutors in Manhattan said on Monday.

The indictment also accuses Luft of recruiting and paying a former high-ranking U.S. government official on behalf of principals based in China in 2016, without registering as a foreign agent as required by law.

Prosecutors did not identify the former official, but said he was working as an adviser to then president-elect Donald Trump at the time. Luft is accused of pushing the adviser to support policies favorable to China, including by drafting comments in the adviser's name published in a Chinese newspaper.

Luft was arrested in February in Cyprus on U.S. charges, but fled after being released on bail while awaiting extradition, prosecutors said. He is not currently in U.S. custody.

Monday’s indictment comes days after The New York Post published a 14-minute video of Luft, recorded at an unknown location, in which he claimed he was arrested in Cyprus to stop him from testifying to the House Oversight Committee that the Biden family had allegedly been bribed from a source with ties to the Chinese military.

In the video, Luft claimed to have provided this information to officials from the FBI and the Department of Justice during a March 2019 meeting in Brussels, but this was supposedly covered up.

Luft is co-director of the Institute for the Analysis of Global Security, which describes itself as a Washington, D.C.-based think tank focused on energy, security and economic trends.

The think tank did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Prosecutors said Luft brokered a deal for Chinese companies to sell weapons to countries including Libya, the United Arab Emirates and Kenya, despite lacking a license to do so as required by U.S. law.

He is also accused of setting up meetings between Iranian officials and a Chinese energy company to discuss oil deals, despite U.S. sanctions.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/do...fo-biden-familys-china-business-dealings

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N

Legend
Legend
What's this do to the committee headed by Comer

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Originally Posted by Damanshot

Comer Simpson

1 member likes this: rockdogg
Legend
Legend
US says missing GOP whistleblower is arms trafficker, Chinese agent

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-charges-alleged-gop-whistleblower-012348790.html

Come on, republicans. Like damn guys this is sad.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by Damanshot

It might blow it up.

It might be DOJ BS.

It might be true but have nothing to do with what the whistle blower knows. In some ways, if the guy is an agent for China, it might even make things worse for the Bidens and DOJ. If the Chinese know things about the Bidens, why doesn't the DOJ and FBI, or do they?

We will just have to sit back and watch all the accusations being tossed around.

Back in the early 60's, 80% or more trusted our government. Now the number is in the low 20's. It's been going down rapidly for the last 25-30 years. When you think about it, what has been going on the last 15 years or so is the civil war being fought. Just in political terms and not fighting in the streets, but now we are starting to see that.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
Why don't you just add it to the list of convicts that trump surrounded himself by? Some of whom he himself pardoned. It's become quite the trend these days. At some point people have to begin to ask themselves if Republicans are a political party or if they've turned themselves into a crime syndicate.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Swish
US says missing GOP whistleblower is arms trafficker, Chinese agent

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-charges-alleged-gop-whistleblower-012348790.html

Come on, republicans. Like damn guys this is sad.

DARK BRANDON JUST KEEPS STACKING Ws. GOPer politics are a pure S-SHOW. Lmao, I don’t see how any intelligent person could buy into these clowns. But then again, I’m not sure any intelligent person does…

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Why don't you just add it to the list of convicts that trump surrounded himself by? Some of whom he himself pardoned. It's become quite the trend these days. At some point people have to begin to ask themselves if Republicans are a political party or if they've turned themselves into a crime syndicate.

Daman asked a question about the Comer investigation. I answered him with the 3 plausible courses it could take.

What's your problem?

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
The problem? It's not really my problem. The only problem I see here is what you consider to be plausible.

It might be DOJ BS.

#gmstrong
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Latest update JMHO, he's on the run from law- can't be found cuz he's criminal. Wish Trump was like that- he's a criminal, but on TV/social media constantly.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
Legend
Legend
Is this whistleblower the one that is scheduled to testify next week in front of one of the house committees?

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Back in the early 60's, 80% or more trusted our government.

rofl now it’s Like 75%. The rest trust trump.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral

Why are people so suddenly against government agencies? Why do they distrust so much?

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
Because I think you must consider the fact that power is often abused. Putting people in a position of power I do think creates a situation where you should be mindful and cautious of how they may be using, or in some cases abusing that power.

But what keeps tipping the balance in a negative direction is the epidemic of conspiracy theories that anything and everything the opposing party does is some evil plot or cover up. There are times where there is some actual evidence to base that on which deserves exploring. Then there are times that there is zero substance in fact to actually base them on. Sadly the latter of the two is being far more embraced all the time.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It's a self fulfilling prophecy is you think about it. If you believe the government is corrupt or inept, when nothing is done, your point is proven.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I don't see that as a point being proven. I see that as someone using it as confirmation bias that they were right all along and still without any evidence to support it.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral

Man, you are clueless. Below is a recent poll by Pew research. A well respected organization. I understand that various polls are going to vary to some degree, but most in the margin of error. I don't know where you are getting your figures...well, I suppose i do, but it isn't from some reliable source.

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2022/06/06/public-trust-in-government-1958-2022/

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
When people buy into every conspiracy theory thrown down the pike with or without any evidence it's not that hard for this to happen. When people act like everything that doesn't fall in line with their beliefs is some giant communist takeover it's easy to see how this can happen as well.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
When people buy into every conspiracy theory thrown down the pike with or without any evidence it's not that hard for this to happen. When people act like everything that doesn't fall in line with their beliefs is some giant communist takeover it's easy to see how this can happen as well.

I don't disagree. The problem is too many times the truth is called conspiracy to cloud the issue. In your own experience I am sure you could find many cases where time has cleared the air and the 'conspiracy" turned out to be closer to the truth than the "truth" fed to the public

Even our own personal experience we can look back at things we were told to be true and believed to be true weren't anywhere close to the truth.

The fact we are so eager to label things as conspiracy is a big contributor to the problem.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
You’re clueless bro…The reason there was a huge drop in government trust in the 70s was the fact that a Goper president got caught up in a burglary break in cover up he ordered and was forced to resign. And the trust has never recovered. Pfft Goper’s are the reason we can’t have nice things.

– Jackie Robinson
B
Legend
Legend
B
Pfft

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
So the confidence starting falling right after Watergate came out and you think that didn't have a lot to do with it? Come on man.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Ballpeen

I don't disagree. The problem is too many times the truth is called conspiracy to cloud the issue. In your own experience I am sure you could find many cases where time has cleared the air and the 'conspiracy" turned out to be closer to the truth than the "truth" fed to the public

Even our own personal experience we can look back at things we were told to be true and believed to be true weren't anywhere close to the truth.

The fact we are so eager to label things as conspiracy is a big contributor to the problem.

The biggest example I can think of is what I was taught in school as American History. It was a giant crock of BS and to this very day people are fighting not to fix that.

But no, very rarely have I seen what has been called a conspiracy theory with nothing but rumor and innuendo turn out to be true. I have seen crazy things happen by the very people that got sucked into them however. Like the shooter who went to the pizza place where the Democratic sex trafficking ring was supposedly holding children. And then there was January 6. The harm being done by these lies being perpetrated is a side of the coin many wish to avoid discussing and at this point in time is happening far too often.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
So the confidence starting falling right after Watergate came out and you think that didn't have a lot to do with it? Come on man.

I never said that, but it probably started after President Eisenhower and started to dip with President Kennedy and the Bay of Pigs fiasco. But where it started has nothing to with where it is, and that isn't an indictment on President Biden.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by Ballpeen

The biggest example I can think of is what I was taught in school as American History. It was a giant crock of BS and to this very day people are fighting not to fix that.

But no, very rarely have I seen what has been called a conspiracy theory with nothing but rumor and innuendo turn out to be true. I have seen crazy things happen by the very people that got sucked into them however. Like the shooter who went to the pizza place where the Democratic sex trafficking ring was supposedly holding children. And then there was January 6. The harm being done by these lies being perpetrated is a side of the coin many wish to avoid discussing and at this point in time is happening far too often.

Ahhh...American History. Ok

You and Papa Doc need to get together and compare notes.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
Once again we disagree. Once a person begins to look at things from a certain perspective, that tends to be a point of view they look to reinforce. It's a matter of confirmation bias. Everyone is guilty of it at some level. People believe what agrees with their already programmed train of thought and dismiss things that don't. As time goes on it becomes a growing trend as we see today. It's gotten to the point of being an epidemic. And I'm not suggesting that is a one way street either.

#gmstrong
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S

Did you even click on the link? Confidence started falling in 64. It was down almost 25% before watergate happened.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
P
Legend
Legend
P
With the conspiracy theory over the JFK assassination. So I guess one could consider that an erosion in the confidence in our government. But the actual erosion of the government by things our politicians did in office caught fire with Nixon. I guess if one considers a conspiracy theory based on the assassination of a former president as some huge erosion of the workings of government that would be a consideration.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
With the conspiracy theory over the JFK assassination. So I guess one could consider that an erosion in the confidence in our government. But the actual erosion of the government by things our politicians did in office caught fire with Nixon. I guess if one considers a conspiracy theory based on the assassination of a former president as some huge erosion of the workings of government that would be a consideration.

For a person who talks about history all the time, you sure don't know much about it. You keep claiming about Watergate, yet ignore all the things that happened long before that started the slide, a slide that no doubt Watergate continued.

The thing about trust is once it is gone, it is rarely repaired, or if it is, it takes a long time to regain

This convo started with me saying trust has dipped to somewhere in the 20's.
Doc said it was in the 70's. The rest trust Trump.

I posted a reliable poll showing I was correct and Doc was full of his usual crap.

You jump in talking about Watergate and republicans.

You go back and start looking up everything beginning with the Nixon/Kennedy election up until Watergate. You tell me where trust was lost. There is a lot to look up and learn. You can look up little things like what the FBI was up to in those days. Race Riots. Vietnam, several assinations...you know, stuff like that.

Last edited by Ballpeen; 07/15/23 04:03 PM.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus IRS whistleblower says he was told not to pursue leads involving President Biden

Link Copied to Clipboard