Pdawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Cocaine found at White House sparked evacuation, US media report
By Nadine Yousif
BBC News
2 hours ago
A March 6, 2018 photo shows the West Wing of the White House at dusk in Washington, DC.
IMAGE SOURCE, GETTY IMAGES
Image caption,
The Secret Service said the white powder - thought to be cocaine - was found in a work area of the White House's West Wing
A white substance that sparked an emergency evacuation at the White House on Sunday night has tested positive for cocaine, US media reported.
The substance was found in a work area at the secure building during a routine inspection, the US Secret Service said.
The preliminary positive test was reported by the Washington Post and AP News, citing law enforcement sources.
President Joe Biden and his family were away at the Camp David residence when the substance was found.
ADVERTISEMENT

The White House complex was closed as a precaution around 20:45 local time (01:45 BST) on Sunday after Secret Service officers found the white powder "inside a work area" of the West Wing, Secret Service spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi told the BBC in a statement.
Mr Guglielmi said the fire department was quickly called and found the substance to be "non-hazardous".
He did not confirm the preliminary test results, saying the item has been sent for additional testing and that an investigation is ongoing, including on how the substance entered the White House.
The West Wing is a large, multi-level part of the White House that contains the offices of the president of the United States, including the Oval Office and the Situation Room.
It also houses the offices of the vice-president, the White House chief of staff, the press secretary, and hundreds of other staff who have access.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-66104993.amp

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wasn't that trump juniors work room?

Joe Thomas #73
1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
M
Legend
Legend
M
Wasn't Hunter recently there?

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Tackles are tackles.
1 member likes this: EveDawg
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie
Wasn't Hunter recently there?

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

his visit history was removed from the WH log.

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted by BADdog
Wasn't that trump juniors work room?
Uh, the picture is from 2018, but it's just a picture. The report is from today, July 4th, 2023. Let's find out where the drug addict Hunter was recently. "Uh, dad, I may have left a bag somewhere in there."

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
You don't think trump junior uses drugs?

Joe Thomas #73
A
Legend
Legend
A
I don't know. Do you think jr. was in the whitehouse this past weekend?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Here is a hint, he uses a lot of cocaine. Thats how he got peace in the middle east. After his father built a wall blocking off Mexico.

Joe Thomas #73
A
Legend
Legend
A
Cocaine found in white house on Sunday, and you make it about trump?

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by archbolddawg

Why not? You're trying to make it about Hunter with absolutely zero evidence to base it on.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
trump jr

Joe Thomas #73
M
Legend
Legend
M
trump jr

I bet he snuck in the back door and left some on purpose.

Tackles are tackles.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Powdery substance found at White House sent for further testing, Secret Service says
https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/04/politics/white-house-substance/index.html

I thought this has already been confirmed as booger sugar?

Tackles are tackles.
P
Legend
Legend
P
It wouldn't have been hard. He didn't even need to sneak in. It was found in an area that is accessible to tour groups.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Aye Hunter needs to chill out when daddy isn’t around. Ain’t a damn frat house hosting a kegger.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
F
Legend
Legend
F
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

Why not? You're trying to make it about Hunter with absolutely zero evidence to base it on.

Timetable
BadDog made it about trump before they brought up Hunter Biden. Not that he wasn't going to come up, but doesn't change the timeline of posts.

Not that I expected any different series of events on this thread. tongue

Last edited by FloridaFan; 07/05/23 12:00 PM.

We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Like I said, if people are just going to throw crap against the wall it doesn't really make any difference which brand of crap you throw.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
my crap dont stink wink

Joe Thomas #73
B
Legend
Legend
B
I don't know who's coke it is, but the fact is in the white house means some top level officials are snorting on the job.

That's comforting. Everybody who works there needs a drug test ASAP...like today.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
It was Jr. on a tour, bro.

Tackles are tackles.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Have you seen or do you know about the area it was found in?

Secret Service agents were doing routine rounds on Sunday when they found the white powder in an area accessible to tour groups, not in any particular West Wing office, the officials said. The officials were not authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

https://apnews.com/article/white-house-suspicious-substance-cocaine-bd7a792357a85453cf55b6c955ff1b4f

So it actually doesn't mean the following at all.....

the fact is in the white house means some top level officials are snorting on the job

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
It was Jr. on a tour, bro.

How long has it been since you have taken a tour of The White House?

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
It could be leftover from Jan. 6th. You know those idiots had to be high on something.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
I don't know who's coke it is, but the fact is in the white house means some top level officials are snorting on the job.

That's comforting. Everybody who works there needs a drug test ASAP...like today.
Dont hurt yourself jumping like that. It was in an area tourists needed to drop off their cell phones.
It was more likely a maga casing the joint.

Joe Thomas #73
Pdawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Cocaine found in West Wing of White House while President Biden was away: What we know
Francesca Chambers
Miles J. Herszenhorn
USA TODAY

WASHINGTON − The White House was temporarily closed Sunday evening after Secret Service agents discovered a white powder suspected to be cocaine inside a work area in the West Wing.

The Secret Service said in a statement that the White House was closed to allow members of law enforcement to investigate and that the District of Columbia fire department helped evaluate the substance.

The fire department "quickly determined the item to be non-hazardous" after an initial evaluation, a spokesperson for the Secret Service said.

A fire department and emergency medical services field test Sunday evening identified a "yellow bar, meaning cocaine, hydrochloride" after a dispatch at 8:49 p.m., according to a publicly available recording of the encrypted call.

The South Lawn of the White House is seen from the top of the Washington Monument.
Earlier in the evening, District of Columbia Fire and EMS crews were sent to 17th Street, which borders the White House. Neither call, however, mentioned the White House.

Members of the public who tour the White House usually are allowed to visit only the East Wing and residence. Tour members are typically not permitted to visit the West Wing, which is where the president, vice president, and other senior administration officials have their offices.

The substance will be tested further, according to the Secret Service.

"The item was sent for further evaluation and an investigation into the cause and manner of how it entered the White House is pending," Anthony Guglielmi, chief of communications for the Secret Service, said in a statement.

President Joe Biden and his family were away from the White House when the substance was discovered. Biden departed for Camp David on Friday evening and did not return to the White House until Tuesday morning.

Guglielmi said in the statement that the White House complex "went into a precautionary closure" as officers investigated the substance.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/07/04/powder-found-at-the-white-house/70381902007/

#gmstrong
Pdawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
There seems to be different info depending on the source.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
I can't believe the booger sugar had been there for two plus years and no one had found it until now!

Tackles are tackles.
Pdawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
To be clear. Most sources are saying it was near an entrance to the west wing. Also those tours are said to be run by members of Congress and White House staffers. I’m not sure how public they are.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

But But But, Hilary's Emails LOL

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend

You're right that there's zero proof that it's Hunter's.... but it's also pretty ironic that cocaine was found in the White House and the president's son has a history of cocaine abuse...

I'm actually a little more worried if it wasn't Hunters... I get how it got there if it was Hunter's... if it was a visitor, like the White House is trying to play it off, then how the heck did the secret service miss let it in?

I'm hoping we eventually are told the truth about it... with all the cameras in that place it shouldn't be hard to figure out whose it is...

<><

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
if it was a visitor

Or even White House staff.

Tackles are tackles.
B
Legend
Legend
B
Have you seen or do you know about the area it was found in?

Secret Service agents were doing routine rounds on Sunday when they found the white powder in an area accessible to tour groups, not in any particular West Wing office, the officials said. The officials were not authorized to discuss an ongoing investigation and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

https://apnews.com/article/white-house-suspicious-substance-cocaine-bd7a792357a85453cf55b6c955ff1b4f

So it actually doesn't mean the following at all.....

the fact is in the white house means some top level officials are snorting on the job

Maybe. Drug test everybody to put the American public at ease. I don't think that an unreasonable request.

I know you don't want people in the White House snorting coke...and if you are in the west wing, that is pretty high level. Private offices aren't on the tour.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
You would think that is unreasonable if trump was in office.

And "put Americans at ease" ha ha, I'm sure not to many care except those who are against Bidden.

Joe Thomas #73
Legend
Legend
Drug test everybody to put the American public at ease. I don't think that an unreasonable request.

That's been common practice for at least 4 administrations.
All State and Fed employees must submit to random drug screenings upon demand. It's a condition of their employment.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
M
Legend
Legend
M

Tackles are tackles.
1 member likes this: oobernoober
B
Legend
Legend
B
Indeed. What wouldn't be common is to more or less make a sweep and test everybody. It's usually a small percentage of the people in a building or office.

That said, it is also being reported it was a common area, so I don't know what to think or believe at this point anymore.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
B
Legend
Legend
B
You would think that is unreasonable if trump was in office.

And "put Americans at ease" ha ha, I'm sure not to many care except those who are against Bidden.

If true, that is a big problem.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
I’m trying to figure out why anyone really cares about this? Do people think that this is the first time coke has been in the Whitehouse? I mean I know it’s a news story but people clutching their pearls over it just seams kinda absurd.
Whatever. I guess some people need to get their panties in a wad over something. This is the newest something.
My guess is if Congress was drug tested we’d find all kinds of fun things. My guess is if most random work places were tested we’d find out all kinds of things about our co workers. Ultimately, who really cares? Go to work. Do your job. Go home. Do what you do. It’s none of my business.

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
The only reason I really care is if cocaine can enter The White House undetected, how hard would it be to get anthrax or some other powdery substance in there? From interviews I have seen it seems security has been mainly focused on weapons and bomb making materials entering The White House with dogs to sniff those things out. Hopefully they have dogs that can sniff out such substances as anthrax as well.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P

Odds makers predicted Hopkins was coming to the Browns too. They're just putting out the odds where they can get most suckers to place bets to soak up that GOP money. If I were an odds maker, I would place odds that will work for them.

#gmstrong
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cocaine found in White House. Causes Evacuation

Link Copied to Clipboard