Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
It’s plausible that anyone could have planted it. Nope not me. I haven’t been to DC since the Obama inauguration.

Still betting that it was instigated and planted by a maga trump supporter.

It was a joke. You said planted by a maga hater...I think you hate maga.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Can you show any sources to confirm that? I heard media reports that varied but not any official statements from the White House to confirm what you're saying. From every report I've read the location they stated has been consistent. An entrance into the West Wing which hundreds of people have passed through.

I don't feel like looking, but trust me, the location has changed and it wasn't in a tourist area. Plus, every inch of that place is under camera. How hard would it be to pull up some images? No question the camera that could have observed the area was out that day...lol.

Just one of those glitches ..right?

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
I don't feel like looking, but trust me, the location has changed and it wasn't in a tourist area.

No, The White House has been consistent. The "changes" you speak pf was the media relying on unnamed sources. However it doesn't surprise me that people keep repeating that clam while refusing to show any sources to back it up

Plus, every inch of that place is under camera. How hard would it be to pull up some images? No question the camera that could have observed the area was out that day...lol.

Really? So you claim that "every inch of that place is under camera". Based on what?

More so a case of one of your ASSumptions.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Pdawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
It was initially said it was found in the library. There is an audio transmission from the haz mat crews who were called. I don’t remember where I heard it other than on Twitter. The place has changed two more times, the link below reports the latest location.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna92906

#gmstrong
Pdawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by EveDawg
Dont be guilable. Its an obvious cover up.

Based on what?

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by jaybird
With no DNA or fingerprints found I think it furthers the possibility it was planted.

I'm sure there weren't any cameras in the area or witnesses they could interview..... It's such a complicated crime it's no doubt that our secret service couldn't figure it out.... it's not like this crime happened in a really secure building..... [/sarcasm]

So then it's your claim that cameras were pointed at this exact part of the room? Hundreds of people passed through that room.

I'm pretty sure there's a camera pointed close enough to be able to figure out who to interview... just shocked that they decided to close the case so quickly... I'm not jumping to the cover up group, but feel like they've put minimal effort into figuring this out...

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Damanshot

Based on what?

strong feelings.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by Clemdawg
Originally Posted by Damanshot

Based on what?

strong feelings.

It could be called that...in the public, common sense would be the descriptive. In law, circumstantial evidence. Sometimes one must add 2+2 to get 4.
I don't feel like looking, but trust me, the location has changed and it wasn't in a tourist area.

No, The White House has been consistent. The "changes" you speak pf was the media relying on unnamed sources. However it doesn't surprise me that people keep repeating that clam while refusing to show any sources to back it up

Plus, every inch of that place is under camera. How hard would it be to pull up some images? No question the camera that could have observed the area was out that day...lol.

Really? So you claim that "every inch of that place is under camera". Based on what?

More so a case of one of your ASSumptions.

It was a closed access location. It wasn't a place you could just take a stroll. And seriously, you think it an ASSumption that the WH isn't under camers in nearly all locations? Don't be a rube.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Pdawg
It was initially said it was found in the library. There is an audio transmission from the haz mat crews who were called. I don’t remember where I heard it other than on Twitter. The place has changed two more times, the link below reports the latest location.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna92906

I don't think you realize it, but you just backed up exactly what I stated. Your link states that "sources" which are not named made a claim which the media took as gospel and reported. Nothing in your link shows that any White House statement was released on the location which contradicts itself.

Now I know you wish to take some unnamed sources as evidence of something. But just look on this very board at the thread titles. According to unnamed sources that the media trusted and reported, trump was being indicted on 7 counts. Come to find out he was indicted on 37 counts. So do you think the sources that reported it was only going to be 7 counts knew the truth?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
There's a huge difference in there being surveillance cameras in each area of the White House and cameras covering every inch of The White House. Me thinks you have yourself convinced otherwise. Because the only thing you can bring to the table is "what you think."

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: PerfectSpiral
Legend
Legend
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
B
Legend
Legend
B
There's a huge difference in there being surveillance cameras in each area of the White House and cameras covering every inch of The White House. Me thinks you have yourself convinced otherwise. Because the only thing you can bring to the table is "what you think."

Me thinks you are trying to weasel your way out of a losing position, but that is to be expected.

Carry on

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: MemphisBrownie
P
Legend
Legend
P

Me thinks you are trying to weasel your way out of a losing position, but that is to be expected.

Carry on

The only position you have is something you created in your own mind with nothing fact based to support it. But that's the kind of things even educated people such as yourself have become the victim of. That's a you issue. Carry on.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by jfanent

You must have forgotten about the political joke thread.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

You must have forgotten about the political joke thread.

Most of the threads in this forum are joke threads. laugh

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
P
Legend
Legend
P

And yet here you are posting a political joke in the wrong thread.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

And yet here you are posting a political joke in the wrong thread.

Touche! crazy

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Do coke heads just leave pristine untouched dime bags of coke lying around for others to find? I think not. We got ourselves a MAGA Goper cover up. Better weaponize the DOJ again and start investigating the trump KKKlan and their coke contacts.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cocaine found in White House. Causes Evacuation

Link Copied to Clipboard