Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
What are your thoughts on Jehovah's Witness children and blood transfusions?

Parents of Jehovah's Witness children do not want their children to get blood transfusions even if it is to save their lives. The courts have determined that this is child abuse and these parents are not allowed to prohibit a blood transfusion if deemed necessary by doctors to save the child's life.

1, Do you think parents of Jehovah's Witness children should be allowed to refuse blood transfusions for their children?

2, if no, how is this different? The blood transfusion is I believe religious doctrine forJehovah's Witness. Wouldn't that make it even more compelling?

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by EveDawg
https://www.foxnews.com/media/detra...tbroken-irreversible-surgery-manipulated

Have enough yet? Creepy pedo libtards causing this. Ruining kids lives. Sexualizing children.

Just curious as to why the line is drawn here, and not the fact that underage kids can get any sort of elective surgeries with parents consent.

Nose and boob jobs are fine, no sex changes though.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E
Originally Posted by Swish

Have enough yet? Creepy pedo libtards causing this. Ruining kids lives. Sexualizing children.

Just curious as to why the line is drawn here, and not the fact that underage kids can get any sort of elective surgeries with parents consent.

So, you feel that castrating sexually and mentally immature children is ok. I know what group you belong in.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
Letting kids serve alcohol to adults is cool though, I’m sure nothing could go wrong there…

Being 100% honest here for a moment, I don’t really believe in the underage transition either. But I also know it’s none of my damn business. The right keeps missing that memo.

As long as the kid, the parents or guardians, and the medical team is onboard; who am I to say they can’t? And it’s not as if they wake up one day and say, I feel like a transgender kid and then the next day they get a sex change. This prOdessa takes years to my understanding. Years with hormones, psychological evaluations, constant monitoring, and information exchange.

The truth of the matter is GOPers don’t like the trans community being out and open and kids talking about it because little Johnny MAGA might come out as Susie lgbtQ and embarrass his parents. GOPers want all non white non Christian non straight folks to move into the shadows so they can live in pretend world with Donald.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 07/22/23 10:42 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend

So, you feel that castrating sexually and mentally immature children is ok. I know what group you belong in.

So kids who get elective surgeries aren’t mentally immature children as well? Somehow, they’re different, right?

Those parents who allow their kids to get those elective surgeries like cosmetic work, are they not groomers helping to sexualize children, by your own standard?

Or is that different. All I want to know is what’s the standard.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E

So kids who get elective surgeries aren’t mentally immature children as well? Somehow, they’re different, right?

Those parents who allow their kids to get those elective surgeries like cosmetic work, are they not groomers helping to sexualize children, by your own standard?

Or is that different. All I want to know is what’s the standard.

What 12 year olds are getting boob jobs? Plastic surgery is superficial. Castration is a catastrophic change to your body that is irrevsible and not to mention makes you infertile. A child isnt mature enough to make that decision.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
Funny, some kids build million dollar businesses before 18, but they are not supposed to be allowed to sign contracts or make life decisions. They don’t worry about that crap when they come recruiting them for the military at 16 and 17 though, and they will wait until the kids 18th to let them sign without parental consent, or get the parents to sign off. Where is the GOPer outrage about that? I had several friends go through boot camp at 17.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 07/22/23 10:49 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E
They can leave the military. They cant sew their nuts back on.

No Craps Given
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Common sense says dont castrate childen who arent sexually or mentally mature. I know what group you belong in. Sick.

Obviously you have not encountered one. It’s not easy or a pretty situation, but it does occur and your snarkyness leads to suicides unfortunately.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

P
Legend
Legend
P

The over 20 medical groups and parental choice group?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/07/21/bidenomics-spurred-stronger-gdp-growth-morgan-stanley.html

President Joe Biden’s economic policies drove an unexpected economic surge that has forced Morgan Stanley to make a “sizable upward revision” in its GDP forecasts.
Biden’s 2021 infrastructure bill has created “a boom in large-scale infrastructure,” wrote MS analysts, while domestic business investment “is rebounding, led by manufacturing.”

Drew Angerer | Getty Images
WASHINGTON — Morgan Stanley
is crediting President Joe Biden’s economic policies with driving an unexpected surge in the U.S. economy that is so significant that the bank was forced to make a “sizable upward revision” to its estimates for U.S. gross domestic product.

Biden’s Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act is “driving a boom in large-scale infrastructure,” wrote Ellen Zentner, chief U.S. economist for Morgan Stanley, in a research note released Thursday. In addition to infrastructure, “manufacturing construction has shown broad strength,” she wrote.

As a result of these unexpected swells, Morgan Stanley now projects 1.9% GDP growth for the first half of this year. That’s nearly four times higher than the bank’s previous forecast of 0.5%.

“The economy in the first half of the year is growing much stronger than we had anticipated, putting a more comfortable cushion under our long-held soft landing view,” Zentner wrote.

The analysts also doubled their original estimate for GDP growth in the fourth quarter, to 1.3% from 0.6%. Looking into next year, they raised their forecast for real GDP in 2024 by a tenth of a percent, to 1.4%.

“The narrative behind the numbers tells the story of industrial strength in the U.S,” Zentner wrote.

Morgan Stanley’s revision came at a pivotal time for the Biden White House. The president has spent the summer crisscrossing the country, touting his economic achievements. “Together we are transforming the country, not just through jobs, not just through manufacturing, but also by rebuilding our infrastructure,” Biden said Thursday during a visit to a Philadelphia shipyard.

The White House has dubbed this brick-and-mortar economic growth formula “Bidenomics,” a phrase originally used by Republicans to jab the president, who co-opted the term as a badge of honor.

In addition to his legacy, Biden has also staked his 2024 reelection bid on Bidenomics, betting that strong economic growth and a campaign built around kitchen table issues will ultimately drown out Republicans’ culture war outrage.

This could be a risky wager, however. The latest CNBC All-America Economic Survey, released Thursday, found that just 37% of respondents approved of Biden’s handling of the economy, while 58% disapproved. Only 20% of Americans agreed that the economy was excellent or good, while a whopping 79% said it was just fair or poor, CNBC’s poll found.

Republicans have seized on voters’ economic pessimism to argue that Biden is ignoring everyday Americans’ ongoing challenges with high interest rates and inflation that has fallen some, but still sits above pre-pandemic levels.

“Bidenomics is about blind faith in government spending and regulation,” GOP House Speaker Kevin McCarthy said in a statement Friday. “It’s an economic disaster where government causes decades-high inflation, high gas prices, lower paychecks and crippling uncertainty that leaves America worse off.”

With 16 months to go before Americans cast their ballots for president, Biden’s political fortunes, for the moment, appear to be improving along with the economy.

“This report confirms what we’ve long said: Our strong and resilient economy is Bidenomics in action,” White House assistant press secretary Mike Kikukawa said in an email to CNBC.

“The president’s economic agenda is spurring investments in manufacturing and infrastructure that are creating jobs and supporting workers.”

Legend
Legend
j/c:

Since this was a subject of conversation several hours ago:

EXCLUSIVE: Trans surgery nightmares revealed: 81% endure pain in the five years after gender-change procedures, more than half say having sex is painful - and a third are left incontinent, survey shows

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...inful-left-incontinent-survey-shows.html

Legend
Legend

I don't think he said that at all..

But, that aside, I wouldn't approve of any gender change in my kids. If, after age 18 it's what they want to do then have at it.

Also, I don't think this is a huge problem in as far as the number of cases. Mostly I think it's manufactured by those at media outlets like FOX,.,,,

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
What are the risks or complications of gender affirmation surgery?

Different procedures carry different risks. For example, individuals who have bottom surgery may have changes to their sexual sensation, or trouble with bladder emptying. In general, significant complications are rare, as long as an experienced surgeon is performing the procedure.

With any surgery, there is a small risk of complications, including:

Bleeding.
Infection.
Side effects of anesthesia.

What is the outlook for people who have gender affirmation surgery?

Most people who choose these surgeries experience an improvement in their quality of life. Depending on the procedure, 94% to 100% of people report being satisfied with their surgery results. In general, people who work with a mental health provider before surgery tend to experience more satisfaction with their treatment results.

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/heal...confirmation-or-sex-reassignment-surgery

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E
All you people who wouldnt castrate your kids but advocate for other people castrating their kids for the sake of pushing a liberal agenda need to take a long hard look in the mirror.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Trying to dictate your beliefs on other parents choices seems to be the biggest issue here. You seem to have a lack of being able to grasp the difference between advocating that parents have a choice as advocating for the choice they decide to make. It's the same thing ya'll do with abortion. You don't have to agree with someones choices to understand they have a right to make those choices whether you agree with them or not.

#gmstrong
E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E
Sometimes you have to put the childs welfare first.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
While the over 20+ medical affiliations approve and the parents who actually live with those children, you believe it's you and those who think the way you do that knows what's in the best interests of their children? See that's the problem here. Neither you nor I have been faced with this situation. As such we have no idea what's in the best interest of their children in each individual case. It has shown to lessen suicides by these children. For someone to care about the life of these children I think them being alive is an important part of that.

While I'm not for it as it pertains to myself or my child when she was growing up, she was also never confused about her sexuality. It's easy to second guess a situation you have never been faced with.

#gmstrong
E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E
Common sense says don't castrate children. And the government agrees with me. Which is why this barbaric practice is being outlawed. If you want to be obtuse about it, that's your problem. Enjoy being wrong.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Sexual reassignment surgery of minors is not illegal with the exception of some conservative states. Speaking of being obtuse. Enjoy being wrong.

#gmstrong
E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
So it's not illegal in most states. Thanks for your confirmation.

#gmstrong
E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E
https://www.texastribune.org/2023/06/02/texas-gender-affirming-care-ban/

18 states and growing. Your opinion is circling the drain.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
That means that in almost twice as many states it's legal. Are you already enjoying wine thirty?

#gmstrong
E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E
Im sober. All you got is personal attacks. You lose.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
50-18=32. I also have math on my side. But it seems you think that has nothing to do with it.

#gmstrong
K
All Pro
All Pro
K
Seriously??? You can’t see the difference between a nose job and cutting a little boys nuts off??? Wow!! And just for accuracy sake, you cannot change a person’s sex.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by keithfromxenia
Seriously??? You can’t see the difference between a nose job and cutting a little boys nuts off??? Wow!! And just for accuracy sake, you cannot change a person’s sex.

in the realm of mental illness - which the right really pushes - then there is no difference. those are elective surgeries based on feelings, regardless of what those feelings happen to be. and they are elective surgeries that minors can get with parent's consent. at the end of the day, right to choose. if you're not gonna say anything about the young girl pressured to get a boob job and nose job for beauty pageants, i'm not gonna take you seriously when you complain about some kid wanting to change their bodies based on how they feel.

i don't see the difference because none exist. those are decisions that those minors and their parents have to live with. ya know, freedom.

- Theodore Roosevelt
E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E
Tell us that when your 14 year old daughter comes to you and says she is really a man and wants to have her uterus removed. Yenno, because it is the same as cosmetic surgery. Live your delusion.

No Craps Given
E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E
Originally Posted by keithfromxenia

in the realm of mental illness - which the right really pushes - then there is no difference. those are elective surgeries based on feelings, regardless of what those feelings happen to be. and they are elective surgeries that minors can get with parent's consent. at the end of the day, right to choose. if you're not gonna say anything about the young girl pressured to get a boob job and nose job for beauty pageants, i'm not gonna take you seriously when you complain about some kid wanting to change their bodies based on how they feel.

i don't see the difference because none exist. those are decisions that those minors and their parents have to live with. ya know, freedom.

And actually, you're projecting your feelings on gopers. We would never say those are equivalent. It's your liberal extremist agenda to make them equal.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
if it happens, i'll let you know!

- Theodore Roosevelt
K
All Pro
All Pro
K
A teen who thinks her nose is too big or her boobs too small has self esteem issues. A young boy who thinks he is a girl has serious mental health issues and needs to be treated. IMO a young boy almost never comes to the conclusion he is a girl on his own. He is guided.

Does anyone know if genital mutilation of females by Muslim parents is oki dokie now??

K
All Pro
All Pro
K
I think we are going to see lots of studies published in the near future. I just read one in pubmed done in Sweden, a country very accepting of the process, that death rates, suicide rates, rate of suicide attempt and admissions to mental health facilities of the post surgery people were all well above the rates for the comparison group.

I searched for longitudinal studies demonstrating substantial improvement but found little. It is funny how we have attempted to make people comfortable coming forward with mental health issues for treatment while we ignore this that is clearly just that, a mental health issue.

K
All Pro
All Pro
K
Could you find and post the data this article is using to draw its conclusion. It is odd that no data is shown and no author is listed. Seems more like an information piece than a legitimate data driven study.

Legend
Legend
Self esteem issues, and/or depression and other mental health issues. The fact that you think it’s just only one thing shows you’re not ready for the complexity of this topic.

At the end of the day, mind your business. Whatever that kid decides they want their gender to me is something that doesn’t violate your individual rights in any way shape of form. They can be whoever the hell they want as long as they end of being productive members of society.

I’m sure you don’t want anybody telling you want you’re allowed to do with your own body. How bout you keep that same energy. Just because you don’t like something doesn’t mean it should be illegal.

- Theodore Roosevelt
1 member likes this: PerfectSpiral
E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E
Well the govt says its illegal whether you like it or not. The govt is forced to step in for the welfare of the child because wacko libtards are cutting their kids junk off. I'd be ok with child services taking the child away.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Is it illegal? Or are people trying to make it illegal.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
All you people who wouldnt castrate your kids but advocate for other people castrating their kids for the sake of pushing a liberal agenda need to take a long hard look in the mirror.

You do a whole lotta putting words in other peoples mouths..

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Damanshot

You do a whole lotta putting words in other peoples mouths..

Yes she does. So liberal agendas are labeled here as enabling castration of kids now? Ok. Tit for tat…I guess we won’t count the death toll of the conservative agendas enabling the mass murder of our school children.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Is it illegal? Or are people trying to make it illegal.

Nazi murica is. Trying to set us back to 1939 bro.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Democrats And What They Have Become

Link Copied to Clipboard