Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
P
Legend
Legend
P
It just goes to show that low character people will say anything in the moment to get out if trouble even if every word of it is a lie. Then once they get their ass out of a jam they will show you they were lying with their own words. He's disgusting.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by GMdawg
And today that same person has an srticle on major league cricket.

Which has zero to do with the facts he stated in that article.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Only adding this quip for the chuckle factor. I love a good play on words.

The son of a work buddy gave DW a new nickname some months ago:

wait for it-
"Groper Cleveland"

[rim shot]

"too many notes, not enough music-"
3 members like this: PrplPplEater, OldColdDawg, PitDAWG
Legend
Legend
I chuckled.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
1 member likes this: Clemdawg
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by steve0255
https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2023/7...ae0J1oky0KInGw6bAKnTfpISp4E19u6LxS5xE2ok

Deshaun Watson, the Browns and the NFL should be ashamed of themselves
Watson’s latest comments show that he’s learned nothing.

By James Dator Jul 24, 2023, 11:01am EDT 19 Comments / 19 New

Deshaun Watson doesn’t get it, and he has absolutely no desire of getting it. That’s the takeaway from the quarterback’s first interview upon arriving at Browns training camp. A remorseless Watson stood in front of reporters on Sunday calling the allegations of at least 25 women for sexual misconduct, which he settled in civil court, a construct of the media who directed a “narrative” against him.

This wasn’t a case of misconstruing Watson’s words, or taking something out of context. As clear as he possibly could, Watson made it clear that he has absolutely no regret for what transpired.

In Watson’s view, it’s been unfair that the sexual assault and misconduct allegations were reported on, but not the personal struggles he had as a child to reach the NFL.

“There’s things [Watson’s upbringing] people don’t really get to hear about. Especially last year, it’s been the media directing and narrating something else. It’s been kinda overshadowed. I had that opportunity to tell that story to those guys and look my teammates in the eyes, and be able to touch them — let them know why I am who I am. It’s definitely impactful.”

The entire process since the allegations emerged has been to deflect, call the accusers liars, deny any wrongdoing — and now blame the media. The latest attempt by Watson to conflate the lack of coverage of his upbringing, with the widespread reporting of sexual misconduct is just another tactic being used in a playbook he’s been running since news emerged in 2021.

Deshaun Watson has never shown remorse for serial sexual misconduct allegations
Of course, there’s a very clear reason why the difficulties of Watson’s personal life haven’t been widely reported on — and that’s because they’re not a story of national significance. Spend any time around the league and there are literally hundreds of examples of players overcoming personal adversity to find success in the NFL. It’s not that these stories aren’t interesting or important, but rather that on a national level the trope of “overcoming adversity” is too common to tell a broad audience.

Being accused by 25 women of sexual assault isn’t. That has happened only once in NFL history, and that story centered on Deshaun Watson.

Multiple elements to this can exist simultaneously. We can appreciate the struggles Watson went through to reach the NFL, and also be absolutely disgusted by the allegations against him. By trying to conflate the lack of coverage of his rise to the NFL with the widespread reporting on sexual misconduct, Watson is attempting to paint the media as a specter that preys on the negative and gleefully waits for someone’s downfall.

The man is entitled to his opinion. Just as we’re entitled to think this is disgusting. However, there is an element to this that’s couched in objective truth: The NFL punishment of Watson did nothing to change his pattern of thinking.

NFL settles with Deshaun Watson, resulting in 11-game suspension and $5M fine
As part of Watson’s suspension he was to undergo evaluation by behavior experts, as well as complete a treatment program. Those behind-the-scenes processes are largely unknown, but something has occurred which has given the NFL cause to believe he’s fine to return to competition while Watson is still saying he did nothing wrong, the women lied and the media created this whole thing.

It’s a staunch contrast from a year ago, after Watson was reinstated when he said:

“Look, I want to say that I’m truly sorry to all of the women that I have impacted in this situation,” Watson said in the interview. “The decisions that I made in my life that put me in this position I would definitely like to have back, but I want to continue to move forward and grow and learn and show that I am a true person of character and I am going to keep pushing forward.”

It was a terrible apology, but at least went further than saying “the media directed this narrative.” What it’s allowed him to do is solidify the beliefs of misogynists that his apology was insincere and forced, because Deshaun Watson has proven it was insincere and forced. Nothing was learned from whatever “training” he was forced to undergo, other than check an NFL-mandated box. When you speak the way Watson did at training camp it doesn’t show that he is a “true person or character,” or that he is “truly sorry” to the women he would eventually pay off in court to make this all go away.

Deshaun Watson’s sexual assault allegations, explained
Watson’s focus wasn’t on apologizing, it was to try and make his teammates understand that the big, bad media did this — not Deshaun Watson.

So, here we are. The quarterback with the best contract in the entire league is a remorseless alleged sexual predator who paid off his victims, didn’t learn anything from his punishment, and wants to deflect blame onto someone else.

Shame on the Browns for assisting in downplaying what happened. Shame on the NFL for having such a feckless sexual assault policy that he was able to skirt through it without any change, and shame of Deshaun Watson for continuing to push his own narrative that he did nothing wrong.

Who is this writer? He sure hates Watson.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Let me say at the beginning of this post, I am not someone who intends to be emersed in the dung pile of disputes about Desean Watson's alleged moral indiscretions. But I will offer a counter to the article posted on SB Nation because if moral outrage is in order for Watson's misdeeds then demanding balance and fairness from his detractors is equally fitting.

https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland...restarts-and-full-tilt-folksy-213214119/

Good morning, Cleveland Browns fans!

Every morning, after I complete the linking and mangling of various sections of the Morning Newswire, I face a blank sheet of paper with BLOVIATE HERE written on it. And every morning, I face a decision.

Should I write about what’s truly on my mind, or should I try to be cheery and positive, as befits a relatively happy webdork who has been given the unique opportunity to do what he loves for a living? My conscious brain says it should be the latter, that people don’t want to open their web browsers and read a bloviation that is me griping about some minor thing or another which has gotten on my nerves. I should do the Terry Pluto self-effacing thing of doing the trite dismissal of (well-compensated and excellent, in his case) writing as just being just “scribblin’” and “talkin’”.

But, dammit, some things I just can’t let go. Call it a fatal personality flaw. It’s basically the same one which perverted a perfectly fine consulting career because of an obsession with Art Modell moving the Cleveland Browns.

Today, my fixation on people doing bad things leads me to the execrable Outkick.com. This website probably considers itself “real” and “no-holds-barred,” along with another 1,293 sports websites. I have to admit that I don’t make a habit of reading it other than when it intersects with my personal interests and then only by accident, say, by stumbling across it in a Google feed. So, maybe 99.5% of it is just great, and it’s just the small slice I see that is horrible. I need to give them the benefit of the doubt.

I’m also personally biased against it, so take that into account. Outkick used to be called “Outkick the Coverage” and was run by a guy named Clay Travis, who has apparently moved on to political/social commentary that I pay even less attention to than his old website. I knew OtC from its constant bashing of Ohio State and the Big Ten, which is how it made its name. So, of course, I had a negative opinion about it because I’m an OSU alum and an unabashed fan. So, take all that into account.

Unfortunately, now that the newly named “Outkick” has apparently expanded into bad coverage of other topics, they insist on covering Deshaun Watson and twisting his words. Take this excerpt from an article about his comments during his press conference the other day.

“Deshaun Watson believes his tough upbringing is more important for people to know about than his copious amounts of sexual assault allegations over the past few years

The media should focus on the fact that Deshaun Watson had a hard childhood and not on the fact that he allegedly sexually assaulted over 20 women in the past several years.”

No. He didn’t say that.

He didn’t say that at all.

He was responding to a question about an exercise that Kevin Stefanski does to help teammates get to know each other better and made the poor decision to use the phrase “media narrative” when saying that some of his newer teammates knew him better from what they had read in the media than from his personal story.

He wasn’t raging against the media as the source of his problems. He didn’t say the media was wrong to cover what they covered. He wasn’t lambasting them. He was merely saying that’s what the media narrative was.

I know it’s a fine point. But listening to the entire press conference in context would be helpful before firing off a screed lambasting a fellow human being.

Unfortunately, handling gray zones doesn’t fit a predefined narrative that a number of outlets choose to run with. They would prefer an unrepentant, evil, disgraced athlete they can rail against rather than the troubled one who admits to going through the “lowest part of his life,” is unable to speak much because every word will be reinterpreted by folks with an agenda and because there are outstanding court cases, and is continuing therapy beyond the league-mandated requirements.

None of that excuses what Watson is alleged to do. But journalism that twists words to fit an agenda is not journalism. I’m not sure what you would call it, but I don’t respect it, whatever it is. Outlets like “Outkick” add no value to the sports journalism world, despite how they undoubtedly rationalize their work internally.

I don’t ask them to forgive. Some people will never forgive Watson’s alleged offenses. They don’t have to. I don’t know if I ever will. What I do ask them to do is stick to the facts.

Sorry for this. I’ll try not to be annoyed and just scribble about something harmlessly tomorrow. I may even go full-tilt folksy, since that seems to work.

Have a good one! GO BROWNS!

4 members like this: DaveyD, Ballpeen, ScottPlayersFacemask
Legend
Legend
Here is the link to the DeShaun Watson full press conference.

https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/video/deshaun-watson-i-ve-been-able-to-open-up-the-whole-playbook

People can decide for themselves.

Complete press conference not pieces.

4 members like this: MemphisBrownie, Ballpeen, ScottPlayersFacemask
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
It just goes to show that low character people will say anything in the moment to get out if trouble even if every word of it is a lie. Then once they get their ass out of a jam they will show you they were lying with their own words. He's disgusting.

This is a bit difficult to understand. You say everything he said was a lie, but you're mad and he's disgusting, because he isn't constantly telling more lies??

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
This is what happens when your team mantra is smart, tough and accountable, and then go out and mortgage the next 3 first round draft choices among other things including a guaranteed $200 million dollar contract for a player with Watson's past.

If you can't see that this story will follow him forever, you are not realistic.

I can totally see the point to have empathy for a player that came from difficult circumstances, but that ended when he became a first round draft choice and a millionaire.

No matter what happens, some writer is going to parse and cherry pick every comment to lambast him for his past transgressions.

Not saying that the writer is wrong, but Watson is not right either.

To paraphrase Mark Twain, Watson by his actions chose to pick a fight with those who buy ink by the barrel.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

O
Legend
Legend
O
There's plenty there to just report the facts. Twisting things out of context so you can keep raging cheapens the argument.

It's kind of ironic, though. Watson made a comment related to a KS exercise about media narrative, and an outlet went and blew that out of context for a couple extra clicks. It's a disservice to the story itself and only serves to strengthen Watson's argument.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
2 members like this: guard dawg, MemphisBrownie
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
It's hilarious seeing people respond to the click bait (not even reading it) and not seeing the press conference. A perfect example of wanting to see what fits the bias and it is always the same people EVERY time.

Tackles are tackles.
2 members like this: ScottPlayersFacemask, FATE
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
More of the same Watson bashing. We can agree the behavior was wrong; it was punished. Nobody, myself included, condones the conduct. But this outrage journalism is puzzling. It condemns, vilifies, and immediately struck me as self-contradictory. Just piles on with a number of incidents that have been covered before. It adds little except one more cliche attack. What is the purpose for this piece beyond another sale, and indulging those who never tire of attack stories like this. In his own words, the root of his contempt as stated, what is this if not splendid proof of "media-directed narrative"? As written by the writer himself, this illustrates his hypocrisy.

Watson deserves a chance to live up to his words. Any complaints that he is not yet punished enough fall to those who judged and punished him. And if this writer doesn't care for his reaction, so be it. I would like to know what could imaginably tone down hatchet articles like this. An apology judged suitable by any and all writers? How easy to pass judgment, sit in judgment, while embracing your foregone conclusions. Put more simply, judge the writer's purpose first, before the topic. In practically every case, it is the story this writer wants to write.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
2 members like this: guard dawg, jfanent
Legend
Legend
I'm looking forward to the actual games when fluff pieces and extraneous stuff is spewed.

The good news for Watson: if we win, all of that goes away

If we lose, he's going to hear it from every angle

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by jfanent
Who is this writer? He sure hates Watson.

Sounds exactly like something watson would say. "They're just picking on me because they hate me."

It's always better for a perpetrator to attempt to focus the attention on someone other than himself. And then there's acting like and making the excuse that your childhood is the reason for you for being a sexual predator like he did.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
I know, I know. It's TC and there is no real pressure on him out there. But still the placement on this ball is puuuurty!

Tackles are tackles.
L
Legend
Legend
L
I’ll take that all day on Sundays. And whenever else we play

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
Legend
Legend
I am not surprised by the early reports on Moore.

Before we traded for him and there were reports he wanted out of NY. I started looking at all his tape.

Both during the draft process and with the Jets. It was clear on tape that this guy was hard to cover. In addition he has terrific hands. He is a ball snatcher. Hands away from his body. Reach out and snatch the ball. You want to see that.

He is developing chemistry with DW. It will pay off.

B
Legend
Legend
B
focus the attention on someone other than himself.

Hmmmmm

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
j/c:

Those are some weak-ass pushups. brownie

Tackles are tackles.
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
You are a No-Go at this station, private.

2 members like this: Ballpeen, FATE
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Boys..hate to tell you this, but those are not 'pushups' in anyone's army.. tsktsk

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Originally Posted by mac
Boys..hate to tell you this, but those are not 'pushups' in anyone's army.. tsktsk

It's how DePodesta does pushups, obviously.

#Guardrails

Tackles are tackles.
3 members like this: jfanent, FATE, ScottPlayersFacemask
Legend
Legend
haha the analytics version

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by steve0255
https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2023/7...ae0J1oky0KInGw6bAKnTfpISp4E19u6LxS5xE2ok

Deshaun Watson, the Browns and the NFL should be ashamed of themselves
Watson’s latest comments show that he’s learned nothing.

By James Dator Jul 24, 2023, 11:01am EDT 19 Comments / 19 New

Deshaun Watson doesn’t get it, and he has absolutely no desire of getting it. That’s the takeaway from the quarterback’s first interview upon arriving at Browns training camp. A remorseless Watson stood in front of reporters on Sunday calling the allegations of at least 25 women for sexual misconduct, which he settled in civil court, a construct of the media who directed a “narrative” against him.

This wasn’t a case of misconstruing Watson’s words, or taking something out of context. As clear as he possibly could, Watson made it clear that he has absolutely no regret for what transpired.

In Watson’s view, it’s been unfair that the sexual assault and misconduct allegations were reported on, but not the personal struggles he had as a child to reach the NFL.

“There’s things [Watson’s upbringing] people don’t really get to hear about. Especially last year, it’s been the media directing and narrating something else. It’s been kinda overshadowed. I had that opportunity to tell that story to those guys and look my teammates in the eyes, and be able to touch them — let them know why I am who I am. It’s definitely impactful.”

The entire process since the allegations emerged has been to deflect, call the accusers liars, deny any wrongdoing — and now blame the media. The latest attempt by Watson to conflate the lack of coverage of his upbringing, with the widespread reporting of sexual misconduct is just another tactic being used in a playbook he’s been running since news emerged in 2021.

Deshaun Watson has never shown remorse for serial sexual misconduct allegations
Of course, there’s a very clear reason why the difficulties of Watson’s personal life haven’t been widely reported on — and that’s because they’re not a story of national significance. Spend any time around the league and there are literally hundreds of examples of players overcoming personal adversity to find success in the NFL. It’s not that these stories aren’t interesting or important, but rather that on a national level the trope of “overcoming adversity” is too common to tell a broad audience.

Being accused by 25 women of sexual assault isn’t. That has happened only once in NFL history, and that story centered on Deshaun Watson.

Multiple elements to this can exist simultaneously. We can appreciate the struggles Watson went through to reach the NFL, and also be absolutely disgusted by the allegations against him. By trying to conflate the lack of coverage of his rise to the NFL with the widespread reporting on sexual misconduct, Watson is attempting to paint the media as a specter that preys on the negative and gleefully waits for someone’s downfall.

The man is entitled to his opinion. Just as we’re entitled to think this is disgusting. However, there is an element to this that’s couched in objective truth: The NFL punishment of Watson did nothing to change his pattern of thinking.

NFL settles with Deshaun Watson, resulting in 11-game suspension and $5M fine
As part of Watson’s suspension he was to undergo evaluation by behavior experts, as well as complete a treatment program. Those behind-the-scenes processes are largely unknown, but something has occurred which has given the NFL cause to believe he’s fine to return to competition while Watson is still saying he did nothing wrong, the women lied and the media created this whole thing.

It’s a staunch contrast from a year ago, after Watson was reinstated when he said:

“Look, I want to say that I’m truly sorry to all of the women that I have impacted in this situation,” Watson said in the interview. “The decisions that I made in my life that put me in this position I would definitely like to have back, but I want to continue to move forward and grow and learn and show that I am a true person of character and I am going to keep pushing forward.”

It was a terrible apology, but at least went further than saying “the media directed this narrative.” What it’s allowed him to do is solidify the beliefs of misogynists that his apology was insincere and forced, because Deshaun Watson has proven it was insincere and forced. Nothing was learned from whatever “training” he was forced to undergo, other than check an NFL-mandated box. When you speak the way Watson did at training camp it doesn’t show that he is a “true person or character,” or that he is “truly sorry” to the women he would eventually pay off in court to make this all go away.

Deshaun Watson’s sexual assault allegations, explained
Watson’s focus wasn’t on apologizing, it was to try and make his teammates understand that the big, bad media did this — not Deshaun Watson.

So, here we are. The quarterback with the best contract in the entire league is a remorseless alleged sexual predator who paid off his victims, didn’t learn anything from his punishment, and wants to deflect blame onto someone else.

Shame on the Browns for assisting in downplaying what happened. Shame on the NFL for having such a feckless sexual assault policy that he was able to skirt through it without any change, and shame of Deshaun Watson for continuing to push his own narrative that he did nothing wrong.

A skunk can’t change it’s stripes. He’ll get caught again eventually. I can root for the team, but can’t wait until he’s gone.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie
Originally Posted by mac

#Guardrails

LOL...anyway, I suppose it depends on how many they make them do. At some point it would begin to burn. Leg lifts don't look like much until you start holding them 15 seconds and do about 15 in a row.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
T
Legend
Legend
T
It's like dude said: the national media never liked the Browns.
they can't hate Watson and and like the Browns. It's either the team or the team it's not individuals.

... news and notes.

Other teams score @uickly. they score @uickly at the end of games to beat you.

The Raiders beat the Ravens with each team scoring in the final one minute 22 iirc? and the Raiders, went from receiving the kickoff with about 30 seconds to play, to in 2 plays with no great "kick return" but instead a @uick strike offense.
with about I6+ seconds to play, they attemped a makeable field goal,
which they made.
YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE to score @uickly

so? Why is a Kevin Coached, analytics driven team, soo adverse to attempting to score @uickly.

Like they don't even WANT to score @uickly. Why? I remember it was head coaches voice alone, in 202I maybe, and in reference to a team that had a big, one play score, he said " that's not offense"

what?
Your team is never going to win if they never try or can prove able to score @uickly, I mean in the playoffs, in playoff @ualifiers,
if you don't even want to score @uickly then your team is going to disappoint
and it doesn't matter How much talent they ac@uire.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
T
Legend
Legend
T
The hatred of Watson' on account of the accusations is totally removed from the FACT That watsons on field abiliites just aren't there.

ok they are there, but they aren't being refined,
what about the FACT he's just about the most sacked @uaterback EVER. ? FIX IT.
what are they doing to fix it???

anyone think Kevin is the coach to have them prepared in September??

They 'll do just enough to flop, like every year, even if they are right on the cusp of being a good team.

one. Watson ain't with a coach that will fix his shortcomings:
like trying to do too much when a play breaks down instead of throwing it away
add in that
Kevin is about the worst decision maker between the opening kickoff and the final whistle
and what??/

it means that signing Ogbo and Xedarius and E. Moore, and Goodwin won't amount to better fortunes in the win loss column
and it's not cool
b/c I think they could be a really good team if they'd get their stuff together
and FIX WHAT is broken

K Stefanski ain't never had em ready for the early opening games,
If they aren't going full bore in training camp and the preseason ...
=despite finishing in 4th place they have a ton of talent.

they needed a last second FG to not lose to the Carolina Panthers in the opener last year
and after the first half
where they anhilihated the Carolina @uarterback in a way rarely seen.
They have , the Browns have a head coach who cannot figure out how to keep it up to the end of the 4th @uarter.
and
Watson has an intercepton problem in the biggest games, and a takes too many sacks problem.

they really need to fix that, and stop worrying about what he did or didn't say in an interview.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by mac

#Guardrails

Those are Scapula Push Ups.
They work the mobility & stability of the scapula thoracic joint, strengthen the back of the shoulder, and work those muscles on the outsides of your ribs (serratus anterior).

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

1 member likes this: oobernoober
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Originally Posted by PrplPplEater
Originally Posted by mac

#Guardrails

They work the mobility & stability of the scapula thoracic joint, strengthen the back of the shoulder, and work those muscles on the outsides of your ribs (serratus anterior).

Scapula or Crapula?

Tackles are tackles.
1 member likes this: oobernoober
B
Legend
Legend
B
Body weight is really all one needs, and can be used in many different ways.

As Purp explained, they are designed to work alternative muscles. As I said, the number of reps makes a difference. It's not always about how much you can do. Many times it is about how long you can do it.

Most anybody can curl a 10b lb dumbbell, but if you do it enough times you are going to feel it.

Sometimes you work on raw strength. Sometimes stamina. Strength without stamina doesn't help a football player in the 4th qtr. Lack of stamina doesn't help prevent injury.

I do think you get it.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: guard dawg
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M

Lolz at Obi slapping him then running off.......... rofl

Tackles are tackles.
L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted by PrplPplEater
Originally Posted by mac

#Guardrails

yep and you can do something very similar when doing pull ups to build up to pullups

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M

Tackles are tackles.
1 member likes this: FL_Dawg
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M

Tackles are tackles.
1 member likes this: FL_Dawg
Legend
Legend
it would be nice to sign Harris

B
Legend
Legend
B
That would be a good signing that shouldn't cost an arm and a leg.

The guy is in the sweet spot of his career and should remain there another 2-3 years. He isn't a top 25% DT, but he is somewhere in that top 3rd range which is perfect with the guys we already have on the line.

I hope something can be worked out.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: bonefish
Legend
Legend
Now and again I will turn on GMFB, or Get up. Turn on espn or NFL network.

I am convinced that Jerry Jones must contribute to the network bosses 401k plans.

Seems like there is always a report on Dallas. Why? All hype no results. That is their norm and standard. Lots of talk. No results.

I never hear the Browns even mentioned. I know we have not done anything either. But damn we do have a team.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I've been pounding the table for Shelby Harris since he was released from Seattle.

Last edited by FL_Dawg; 07/31/23 05:50 PM.

[Linked Image]

Legend
Legend
I'd feel much better about our DL with him

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Browns News and Notes, Continued....

Link Copied to Clipboard