Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
E
Legend
Legend
E
You didnt warn anybody against anything. You parroted an article for more extremists to read. Thats on you dude.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
According to who?

Probably those you dislike and would never possibly agree with so what's the point? I mean according to trump's doctor and arrest report in GA. he's 215 pounds.

More than 6 in 10 say Biden's mental fitness to be president is a concern, poll finds

https://www.npr.org/2023/05/23/1177...ess-to-be-president-is-a-concern-poll-fi

I understand that you probably don't think 60% of Americans qualifies as "highly questionable".

What, we’re now assessing someone’s speech impediment and mental health on a NPR poll? Gotcha.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by EveDawg
You didnt warn anybody against anything. You parroted an article for more extremists to read. Thats on you dude.

I think you once again have no idea what the word, "parroting" means. That would mean repeating exactly what he said without pointing out the danger and craziness of what he said. That's not what was done here.

I've explained it in a way that even a six year old could understand. You either lack the ability to understand it, refuse to understand it or are pretending not to understand it. Once again I choose to believe it's the latter of the three. But you do you. People with any type of understanding know the difference in what you're claiming and what was done here.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Maybe you need an intro to plagarism course so you know what parroting means.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
According to who?

Probably those you dislike and would never possibly agree with so what's the point? I mean according to trump's doctor and arrest report in GA. he's 215 pounds.

More than 6 in 10 say Biden's mental fitness to be president is a concern, poll finds

https://www.npr.org/2023/05/23/1177...ess-to-be-president-is-a-concern-poll-fi

I understand that you probably don't think 60% of Americans qualifies as "highly questionable".

What, we’re now assessing someone’s speech impediment and mental health on a NPR poll? Gotcha.

See, even a website you normally agree with isn't good enough for you.

Try looking at what I posted.

And whether Biden simply has a "speech impediment" alone is highly questionable.

I guess that even if that poll is off by 10% you don't think that half the people polled that question his mental fitness makes it "highly questionable".

Now can you show me the evidence that it is not highly questioned? I didn't think so.

It's not about what you think. it's not about what I think. It's about the fact according to what the public thinks. And please don't resort to showing doctors who agree with you who have never diagnosed Biden.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by EveDawg
Maybe you need an intro to plagarism course so you know what parroting means.

rofl

Parroting; repeat mechanically.

It's not that complicated.

#gmstrong
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
On the GOP and their Furher-ex-President Trump----he of " I'll give up my salary as President".....check out how he screw us little taxpayers- "As if a shocking fraud case weren't enough, Trump Tower has hit the headlines for a multitude of reasons. On 17 October 2022, an investigation by the House Committee on Oversight and Reform was publicly released, detailing how much Donald Trump charged security agents to stay in his hotels while they protected him during his time as president. During Trump’s presidency, Trump Hotels charged the Secret Service as much as $1,185 per night, more than five times the recommended government rate, at least 40 times between January 2017 and September 2021, and have continued to do so even after Trump left office." Ain't it wonderful our honest former President screwed the government and filled his pockets over and over again housing his protectors.....ONLY TRUMP. Ain't he just grand. MAGA- what a JOKE and loser he is---buy your Jail Picture T-shirt soon.....WOW.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus The GOP and what they’ve become +

Link Copied to Clipboard