Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
P
Legend
Legend
P
And you people stick your fingers in your ears going la, la, la, la like it didn't even happen.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
And you people stick your fingers in your ears going la, la, la, la like it didn't even happen.

Oh, the irony.

Tackles are tackles.
P
Legend
Legend
P
So what other president was it that has four indictments with a total of 91 counts against hm besides inmate #01135809? What other president has ever been criminally indicted? And why hasn't anyone on the side that votes for that party addressed it? Because if you'll notice, you didn't either. Joining the crowd?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Who would have thought that sex offenders may also be... liars!

But noooo, if someone says they feel like a little girl today, there will be no questions.

Stay woke, America!

Report: Half of Transgender Inmates Have Been Convicted Of A Sex Crime

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
E
EveDawg Online OP
Legend
OP Online
Legend
E
To be clear, there will be no questions by libtards, right? They have open arms with shemale nudity and shove their daughters forward to undress for the man-girl.

Conservatives on the other hand, not so much.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
They shamed everyone that spoke out. I would suspect they'll be silent now that everything's going off the rails. Of course, there's always the possibility that Trump did all this, I'm sure Rachel Maddow will find the angle and they can all parrot it like mindless fools.

Legend
Legend
Wow, Canada may be even worse:

Because there are so many different identities that involve gender and sexuality, it can be challenging to select a word or acronym that makes everyone feel included, though that is the intent. Some people and organizations use 2SLGBTQ+, LGBTQI2S, LGBTTQQIAAP, and many other variants.

They also include the "2s", it has something to do with "indigenous free-spirit"... not sure what that has to do with sex or dressing like a monkey, but there must be some reason why they felt excluded.

I hate to be the first to state the obvious, but why not just use all the letters of the alphabet? Just mix them up so there's plenty of intrigue. That way all the fringe groups don't get their panties in bunch if they feel excluded.

E
EveDawg Online OP
Legend
OP Online
Legend
E
Queer is the umbrella term for all of it, so I dont understand why the term is rarely used.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Queer is not good enough to represent one's true uniqueness. Queer is just plain boring when we have California Medical professors now exclaiming that there are infinite genders including one new one called Tootsie Roll Pop. "It's for the kids!"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/medic...-genders-kids-identify-tootsie-roll-pops

E
EveDawg Online OP
Legend
OP Online
Legend
E
That woman is a psycho.

No Craps Given
E
EveDawg Online OP
Legend
OP Online
Legend
E
"Gender Teslas". Yes, I too identify as a super fast super sexy Model S.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
rofl Well, if you join the alphabet club, nobody can tell you you're not.

Legend
Legend
You two and your fascinations about it all is very telling.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
They seem fascinated by it all. To the point of obsession.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
What's fascinating is that people can vote for this crap, wear it like a badge of courage, applaud change, shame those that don't double-plus-good it... and then ignore the results. Men raping women in prison.

Stay woke.

P
Legend
Legend
P
So you think anyone approves of that? Stay asleep.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
BREAKING: Feds Weighing Criminal Charges Against Top Democrat Senator: Report

The U.S. Department of Justice is considering bringing criminal charges against Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ) after a lengthy corruption investigation, according to a new report.

The Wall Street Journal reported that the prosecutors are expected to meet with Menendez’s lawyers in the next few weeks, a sign that prosecutors have “developed the evidence they need to bring charges.”

Meetings like this that occur toward the end of an investigation are usually held so defense lawyers can present reasons why their clients should not be charged.

The criminal investigation into Menendez, which first made news last October, originally centered around how IS EG Halal, a New Jersey-based halal meat business, won “an exclusive worldwide contract with Egypt to certify halal exports — as numerous other firms’ contracts were suddenly canceled in 2019,” NBC News reported.

Numerous sources told the publication that the U.S. Agriculture Department was suspicious over how the large contract was awarded to the company which had “little experience.”

Menendez’s wife is friends with the company’s owners, the report said, and the senator’s position as chairman on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee puts him in charge of billions of dollars in weapons sales to Egypt.

In 2015, Menendez was indicted on bribery charges for allegedly accepting “luxury vacations, golf outings, campaign donations and expensive flights” from Florida physician Salomon Melgen in exchange for political favors. A federal jury in Florida convicted Melgen in April of “67 charges for operating what prosecutors called a massive scheme that robbed Medicare out of as much as $105 million,” the Palm Beach Post reported.

Prosecutors began investigating Menendez when they were tipped off in 2012 that Menendez was allegedly having sex with underage prostitutes in the Dominican Republic.

The jury was split in the trial and a mistrial was declared.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/brea...rges-against-top-democrat-senator-report

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
What the hell is wrong with Menendez.. I hope they investigate him and if found guilty, punish him accordingly.

You see all the Republicans going down over this whole Trump/election crap, you'd think everyone else would know, DON'T DO IT. But they do. Yikes...

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
It's such an easy and simple thing to do. When someone gets arrested you hope if they're guilty they are prosecuted and pay the price for their criminal acts. Based on the evidence it's much easier for some people to do than others.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
It's such an easy and simple thing to do. When someone gets arrested you hope if they're guilty they are prosecuted and pay the price for their criminal acts. Based on the evidence it's much easier for some people to do than others.

It is easy. But for some reason, the bad guys in the Trump investigations are always the FBI or DOJ or various DA's or Biden. It's never his actions that bring these investigations to the forefront. Did you ever notice how they all want the FBI, DOJ, Various DA's to bring their opponents to justice. They applaud them then. Those very entities are just fine when they nail a guy like Menendez, but they are horrible when they nail a guy like Trump.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
But it does not apply to SCOTUS

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

E
EveDawg Online OP
Legend
OP Online
Legend
E
[Linked Image from images3.memedroid.com]

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: Day of the Dawg
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by EveDawg
[Linked Image from images3.memedroid.com]

So true!!! Failed policies after failed policies!!! Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago, San Fransico, New York, etc.....

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
P
Legend
Legend
P
Maybe they should elect a Republican then?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Maybe they should elect a Republican then?
As if it would change anything. Lol

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
Some seem to think so.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
So, let me man-splain this to those confused about dems. Those “Dem Cities”, as y’all call them, wouldn’t be so upside down as to have the homeless issues if they weren’t tied to the financial taxation yoke of supporting red states. Talk about failing your people… smfh, only sheep would see Dem cities as bad.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/01/23 10:36 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
E
EveDawg Online OP
Legend
OP Online
Legend
E
Your delusions are so far off base that you would need ECT to even have hope for a sliver of reality entering your brain.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Coming from a trumpian that's rich.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
You should have replied with a Baaaaaaaaaaaa. Lol

– Jackie Robinson
E
EveDawg Online OP
Legend
OP Online
Legend
E
Why? I have no interest in communicating with youl

No Craps Given
E
EveDawg Online OP
Legend
OP Online
Legend
E
Whats going on in Cali with an illegal Covid lab that may or may not be owned by China and they neglected to inform the public?

YT link

More info

https://nypost.com/2023/08/23/gop-h...lab-that-researched-covid-in-california/

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
The same people that told you not to leave the house unless wrapped like a mummy with syringes hanging out of your ass will tell you this is no big deal.

#science

M
Legend
Legend
M
I'd say it's a big deal.

I'd also say that the idea that this is a "Dem" thing because it is in Cali is part of the problem with 'politics' today. I mean if Texas has an **illegal** operation of some kind or another set up in it's borders somewhere, I'm not going to leap on the board or tell people it's an indication of a Republican problem --- I can tell you for damn sure if this had been an illegal chinese Lab in TX or some other "Red" state I wouldn't be insinuating anything. And in wouldn't surprise me if there were other similar types of illegal operations chinese or otherwise, in many different red, blue and purple states.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by EveDawg
To be clear, there will be no questions by libtards, right? They have open arms with shemale nudity and shove their daughters forward to undress for the man-girl.

Conservatives on the other hand, not so much.

LOL Not even a little of that is True.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by mgh888
I'd say it's a big deal.

I'd also say that the idea that this is a "Dem" thing because it is in Cali is part of the problem with 'politics' today. I mean if Texas has an **illegal** operation of some kind or another set up in it's borders somewhere, I'm not going to leap on the board or tell people it's an indication of a Republican problem --- I can tell you for damn sure if this had been an illegal chinese Lab in TX or some other "Red" state I wouldn't be insinuating anything. And in wouldn't surprise me if there were other similar types of illegal operations chinese or otherwise, in many different red, blue and purple states.

When people have gotten to the point they are grasping at straws because it's being shown the leader of their party is the head of a crime syndicate, what else did you expect?

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
When people have gotten to the point they are grasping at straws because it's being shown the leader of their party is the head of a crime syndicate, what else did you expect?

...Are you talking about Trump or Biden? ...Just asking....

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
P
Legend
Legend
P
One is charged on 91 criminal counts that includes the RICO act. The other one has been charged with nothing.

Those are your clues. Hopefully you can figure out out from there. But I do understand that there are a lot of people having a problem solving such a deep mystery.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
One is in power. One was just ousted. I expect Joe will take his turn once he's out of office.

I don't mean that in an argumentative way, more of a resigned one. The state of US politics is figuratively and literally criminal.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
P
Legend
Legend
P
While I know you may expect that, I would hope you take into consideration that even after trump appointed his own committee to investigate Hillary after he took office that the only mug shot of Hillary Clinton is one where she is drinking coffee.

I think both sides are crooked but just like with everything else there are degrees. The candidates both parties endorse and nominate for the presidential election is sickening.

#gmstrong
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Democrats And What They Have Become

Link Copied to Clipboard