Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Legend
Legend
I know you are, but what am I?

I know it's hard to follow the bouncing ball, try not to squint so hard and just let it come naturally...

1. You made the sarcastic statement.

2. Daman took it seriously and attributed it to the wrong author.

3. Daman called out poster

4. Poster took exception

5. Daman apologized and said it was actually you that posted it.

6. You said that doesn't matter if you posted it because the theory was started by big, scary, MAGA.

And now, I'm the one turning a right wing conspiracy theory into something you started here.

Here's the litmus test, incase you're still confused. It's simple... WHY are we talking about "murderous Clintons'? Because of the conspiracy theory or because you brought it up... when you got pouty because someone called $Hillary unlikeable?

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
rofl

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by dawglover05
Originally Posted by Damanshot
How?

What was it that Hillary did?

I…didn’t say Hillary did anything…

Hillary was Hillary. A very unlikeable candidate. The DNC wanted her to be the candidate and pretty much arranged for it to be so. That contributed a lot to Trump getting elected.

I’m not sure what you’re reading from my posts or what you think is “bull” but I’m getting the sense that you’re continuing in your “ready, fire, aim” approach…

The phrase you're searching for is called willful ignorance. There was a whole thing about how Hillary had the DNC in the bag (financially, mostly). This is all known and wasn't that long ago (it was also the worst kept secret at the time.

You can certainly make hindsight arguments about Trump, but this fake outrage over pointing out Hillary was the only candidate unlikable enough to give Trump an opening is weird.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
Please show me anywhere in the blue hell I said they were mass murderers??? I mean WTH man???

Ready fire aim!

Opps, sorry it was Perfect Spiral that called them that.. MY BAD

Wasn’t me that started it. It was a well known right wing conspiracy. Still being tossed around by MAGA men and women.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_body_count_conspiracy_theory

It was you that started it. It absolutely was you. You don’t contribute anything of substance in these threads at all. You piggy backed on a legit conversation and made stupid trolling points like you do in almost every thread. No substance. Just pot stirring.

In fact, I can’t remember the last time you said something that added any value.

I almost feel like I should end all my replies to you with “I award you no points and May God have mercy on your soul.”

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: FATE
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by PortlandDawg
Originally Posted by FATE
I'm almost positive dawglover is talking "unknown" from a political perspective.

I guess I understand that, but it’s kinda like saying “he’s a horrible coach that’s lost every game he’s ever been involved in… but maybe he’ll make a great CEO for this company. I mean he only has a history of beating puppies in public… but I guess he’d make a great daycare worker. The fact he was caught driving drunk multiple times probably shouldn’t exclude him from being a great train conductor.”

That’s what I mean by ‘blind’

Donny is a trash human. Doesn’t matter what field he’s employed in… he’s garbage.
He’s always been garbage. Dress him in a McDonalds smock or put him in the Oval Office. Doesn’t change the man.

I don’t disagree with you, at all actually. Hence I did not vote for Trump either, and I also point to my comment that I never will. What I was talking about though is from a grand, general voter level. It was my take on what happened from an objective perspective, nothing to do with what my views were.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
rofl

This place is hilarious.

Yes, Trump was well known in political circles. And I have no idea how anyone would not embrace $Hillary with open arms.

Dawglover, twenty lashes for you -- for even suggesting anything less than the death penalty for the Don.

Haha, you know the funny thing is that I wouldn’t push back on any punishment for him, but the second I mention that maybe the Dems were dumb in 2016 and whoa…

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by oobernoober
How?

What was it that Hillary did?

I…didn’t say Hillary did anything…

Hillary was Hillary. A very unlikeable candidate. The DNC wanted her to be the candidate and pretty much arranged for it to be so. That contributed a lot to Trump getting elected.

I’m not sure what you’re reading from my posts or what you think is “bull” but I’m getting the sense that you’re continuing in your “ready, fire, aim” approach…

The phrase you're searching for is called willful ignorance. There was a whole thing about how Hillary had the DNC in the bag (financially, mostly). This is all known and wasn't that long ago (it was also the worst kept secret at the time.

You can certainly make hindsight arguments about Trump, but this fake outrage over pointing out Hillary was the only candidate unlikable enough to give Trump an opening is weird.

Blows my mind…can’t even believe some of the conversations I just had.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I know you are, but what am I?

I know it's hard to follow the bouncing ball, try not to squint so hard and just let it come naturally...

1. You made the sarcastic statement.

2. Daman took it seriously and attributed it to the wrong author.

3. Daman called out poster

4. Poster took exception

5. Daman apologized and said it was actually you that posted it.

6. You said that doesn't matter if you posted it because the theory was started by big, scary, MAGA.

And now, I'm the one turning a right wing conspiracy theory into something you started here.

Here's the litmus test, incase you're still confused. It's simple... WHY are we talking about "murderous Clintons'? Because of the conspiracy theory or because you brought it up... when you got pouty because someone called $Hillary unlikeable?

How about this, We just leave it at, NOT one thing has been proven that the Clintons had anyone killed.. EVER.. No indictments but we did have a couple of congressional inquiries with no evidence brought forward and no charges filed. I have to believe that if there was any hard evidence, (like in the Trump indictments) Republicans would have been all over it. The FBI would have had to go after them, there would have been Special Counsels all over it.

So basically, the entire idea that the Clintons had anyone killed is a steaming pile of BS. (until someone comes up with PROOF)

Last edited by Damanshot; 09/10/23 06:39 PM.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
That's fine with me, but you may want to check with Purrfect. He may want to change the theme of the thread to hot dogs... or a venereal disease... and then blame it all on GOPers.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The fact remains, the dems were stupid in 2016.

They got all caught up in the historical significance of Hillary breaking the glass ceiling.

They forgot that people don't really vote on a candidate based on race, color, or creed. They first have to be the better candidate.

See Obama, 2008.

Everytime I hear something about a candidates race, color or creed, I cringe. Not because of their race, color or creed, but because it is trying to be used to bolster some aspect about the candidate.

Pick the best person first and foremost. Nothing else matters. Metallica reference.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Legend
Legend
Sad but True

E
Legend
Legend
E
Libtards try to forget that election and yet The Memory Remains.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: FATE
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by EveDawg

Guess it’s hard to forget elections lost when the libtards actually won the majority of the popular vote. Maybe Goper’s could understand that if they lost a few elections that way. Just saying.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by EveDawg

And Republitards, which you are certainly one of, although not most of them are, still think name calling wins them brownie points.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
I certainly agree with you. Although at the current time it's both parties that are letting us down with the choices they're giving the American people. Both sides have nothing but excuses to give and rationalizations for their front runners and neither one of them are even close to the best they have to offer.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
That's fine with me, but you may want to check with Purrfect. He may want to change the theme of the thread to hot dogs... or a venereal disease... and then blame it all on GOPers.

Perfect already knows

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

And…

A recent discovery of a new sexually transmitted disease has just given President Donald Trump his life’s latest honor.
The disease, scientifically classified as Trumporrhea trachomatis, is a mushroom-shaped bacterium that infects primarily one’s urethra, and turns the surrounding skin surface area orange in a manner that its medical discover thought bore a striking resemblance to Mr. Trump’s penchant for orange foundation makeup.
“The skin’s orange reaction in a Trumporrhea trachomatis infection tends to kind of flare out from the urethra’s opening, but in circumcised men it rarely extends to the edge of the penile head,” explained Dr. Harold Weinerman, the doctor who discovered it.

– Jackie Robinson
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Inappropriate and classless.

I dislike the dude as much as anyone but that is uncalled for.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
PSA: This is the Trump indicted again in Florida thread, not the MAGA tears about crap that doesn’t matter thread. The new thread button is what we use to change topics and distract from reality. We don’t hijack threads with this crap. None of you believe in the rules any more…

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Why are you trying to move the goal posts!?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
How so?

– Jackie Robinson
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Trump indicted in Florida on documents case, 7 counts

Link Copied to Clipboard