Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
thumbsup That would be me and my Bro in Law.. I know CapitalGG is going.. who else?

SaintDawg™

Football, baseball, basketball, wine, women, walleye
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I wanted to, I love Lucas Oil Stadium

I used to take my friend Natalie to a Colts game once a year

We stayed at Staybridge, the Stadium was across the street, had a stadium view same room every visit.

Parked the car on friday and it sat til after the game Sunday

As you know Saint, I haven't made a game this year and I think two last year

I love the Browns and will always root for them to win

Just to much money spent through out the years to see the team lose

Last years lost to the Jets still eats at me

All the great and fun times tailgating with all of you

sitting with Columbus and Peen for years

Best memories of my life !

I just put my foot down and now I feel the Browns have to earn me back as a paying fan

Watching the games at home are still enjoyable and when the game is over

I'm home and have $500 bucks in my pockets and not theirs !! lol

Hope who all goes enjoys Indy the Stadium and the Win !! smile

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
I had a great opportunity to go but couldn’t take it. My buddy got a great deal through a bar that he frequents. Bus ride there, hotel stay, ticket to the game, bus ride home. 260 bucks.

I had my party weekend last week and that’s why I had to turn down the deal. Being an old guy with a wife and kid, I only get to have fun a couple times a year. 😂

Have a great time guys!

U
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
U
I would like to be going! I was going to get tix with my sister who lives in Indy but now she is sick and can'tgo. I live in Cincy and still want to go so if anyone has an extra ticket please let me know! Here we go Brownies!

T
Legend
Legend
T
The Whole "ang state of Ohio is going to be at the game tomorrow, and there's nothing they can do to stop it. ARRGGH flamingmad flamingmad flamingmad flamingmad flamingmad
brownie brownie brownie brownie brownie brownie brownie and fingerscrossed fingerscrossed fingerscrossed
and rolleyesdevil rolleyesdevil rolleyesdevil rolleyesdevil naughtydevil naughtydevil rolleyesdevil thumbsdown cry
whistle whistle eek whistle ooo nanner nanner eek ooo nanner en grin saywhat cool shocked grin
banghead banghead angel banghead banghead ooo ooo angel angel angel smile brownie fingerscrossed nanner

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2023 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 39 Colts 38 Who all is going to this game?

Link Copied to Clipboard