Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Legend
Legend
GOPer Ai. Fools gold.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
j/c

That's just joe being joe.

His first wife was killed by a truck driver that "drank his lunch", until it was determined the truck driver had zero alcohol in his system, and his first wife pulled out in front of the truck.

His son, Bo, died in Afghanistan from burn pits..........except, Bo died of brain cancer years later, here in the U.S.

Oh, corn pop anyone?

So many more, yet the libbies will go to their death thinking he's a good choice. He always says "if they would do this, I could fix all the problems." Couldn't even control his own dog. Has made millions being a 'public servant' that has no idea what the public is going through. He's getting his, though.

But, it's nice he's been talking to dead people. And mentioning dead people at speeches with "where's ............oh, my bad" Or, to a crippled person, "stand up".

So, so many examples.

The guy slurs his speech so much it's hard to tell what he's saying. But, at least he "jogs" to where ever he's supposed to in some vain effort to show he's fit, I guess.

They could prop him up Weekend at Bernie’s style and make his mouth move with animatronics and he’d still be the better option over donny. The GOP will own Joe’s second term if they place their human turd onto the ballot. You know, the guy that said windmills cause cancer.

[Linked Image]
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
…oh and magnets don’t work when they’re wet.
Biden may be losing it but at least he had something to lose. donny is low IQ and always has been. As he’s aged he’s just become more bitter and retaliatory… mixed with his own brand of stupid, it’s a dangerous combo.
As I said, over the two, I’ll take Biden’s brand of ‘losing it’.

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
And their fearful leader couldn't tell the difference between Nancy Pelosi and the woman he's running against for the GOP nomination for president Nikki Haley. You know, their very stable genius. rofl

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by EveDawg
Biden lies more than Pit and that's hard to do.

If you had any clue what the word truth meant maybe you could tell the difference. But you don't.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
speech impediment
GOPer Ai. Fools gold.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Actually his latest with the windmills is that they're killing the whales.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
That's actually a theory about why the whales are beaching themselves. But it hasn't been proven nor disproven.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
How do you "disprove" something? That's the problem these days. People just make up BS and then say, "You can't prove it isn't true!"

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Like dying if you don't get a vaccination?

P
Legend
Legend
P
I think you mean having a lower likelihood of catching it or dying from it in the event you get it if you get a vaccination. But go ahead and rewrite history. It's becoming all the rage these days.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
GOPer Ai. Fools gold.

rofl

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
Legend
O
That's actually a CONSPIRACY theory about why the whales are beaching themselves. But it hasn't been proven nor disproven.

Fixed it for ya! rofl

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
That's actually a theory about why the whales are beaching themselves. But it hasn't been proven nor disproven.

Damn windmills are probably the reason we haven’t won a Super Bowl too. Prove me wrong!

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by dawglover05

Damn windmills are probably the reason we haven’t won a Super Bowl too. Prove me wrong!

Well they are in Lake Erie too. lol Cursed things.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: dawglover05
Legend
Legend

Leading scientists researchers and engineers have disagreed with that conspiracy theory. Yeah yeah I know Pfffft science.

https://www.uri.edu/news/2023/03/of...hs-says-uri-ocean-engineering-professor/

https://time.com/6254785/whale-deaths-offshore-wind-power/

Humpback whale strandings across the East Coast have been elevated for the past seven years, an “unusual mortality event” as the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s (NOAA) Fisheries department calls it. Scientists were able to examine about half of the 178 animals that were reported, and of those, about 40% showed evidence of being killed by ships, or by entanglement with fishing gear. That may have to do with their food sources, mostly small fish, moving closer to shore, bringing more whales into danger from being hit by large boats in shipping lanes. The results for the other whale carcasses were inconclusive, often due to the bodies being too decomposed to examine properly.

https://www.euronews.com/green/2023...lling-whales-off-americas-atlantic-coast

A coalition of environmentalists blamed wind turbines for the whale deaths.
But the trend predates major offshore wind farm construction that began after President Joe Biden’s election in 2020. His administration aims to power 10 million homes with offshore wind by 2030.

– Jackie Robinson
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

Leading scientists researchers and engineers have disagreed with that conspiracy theory. Yeah yeah I know Pfffft science.

https://www.uri.edu/news/2023/03/of...hs-says-uri-ocean-engineering-professor/

Ah, which scientists? Your scientists"?

https://www.npr.org/2019/12/05/782694371/offshore-wind-may-help-the-planet-but-will-it-hurt-whales

https://www.carbonbrief.org/factcheck-whale-strandings-offshore-windfarms/

https://stopthesethings.com/2017/06/09/how-green-is-wind-power-offshore-wind-farms-killing-whales/

https://www.thenewportbuzz.com/block-island-wind-farm-may-have-killed-young-humpback-whale/12245

https://patch.com/rhode-island/newport/u-k-offshore-wind-turbines-blamed-killing-family-whales

https://patch.com/massachusetts/falmouth/wind-turbines-killing-whales-save-polar-bears

https://www.surfrider.org/news/surf...recent-whale-beachings-on-the-east-coast

https://www.dw.com/en/how-do-offshore-wind-farms-affect-ocean-ecosystems/a-40969339

https://downbeachbuzz.com/murphy-sonar-can-kill-whales/

https://www.clf.org/blog/getting-offshore-wind-right-for-new-englands-right-whale/

https://stopthesethings.com/2016/06/22/wind-turbine-noise-terrorising-whales/

https://fisherynation.com/archives/82540

That's just part of the first page.

HOWEVER,

To get these results you'll have to customize Google to predate Trump's comments, now all the links relate to "Trump" and "misinformation".

Weird, huh?

M
Legend
Legend
M

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
You got a point.

So since it’s proven that a large amount of stranded whales are killed by shipping and fishing, we’ll need to cancel them first since it’s proven, but wind farms haven’t been proven to cause these deaths.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
Com on man. Do you think any of that makes a difference? Once they get their teeth into a conspiracy they're like a dog with a bone.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
lmao.

Obviously Larry and Wobbler are the #realscientists here.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Not a Democrat Cuckoo post, just a current state observation....

In his second mix-up this week, Biden talks about meeting with dead European leaders
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...meeting-dead-european-leaders-rcna137823

Special counsel passes on charging Biden but paints damning portrait of him
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/08/biden-classified-documents-charges-special-counsel-00140509

“The Special Counsel’s finding that President Biden ‘willfully retained and disclosed classified materials’ and engaged in practices that ‘present serious risks to national security’ is deeply disturbing.
“Not only does it demonstrate the President’s recklessness, but exposes a two-tiered system of justice that is indicting one President with politically motivated charges while carrying water for another amid similar allegations.

“Among the most disturbing parts of this report is the Special Counsel’s justification for not recommending charges: namely that the President’s memory had such ‘significant limitations’ that he could not convince a jury that the President held a ‘mental state of willfulness’ that a serious felony requires.

“A man too incapable of being held accountable for mishandling classified information is certainly unfit for the Oval Office.”
- House Speaker Johnson

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

This will certainly be a Democrat pressure point heading into the general election. I'll be curious to see how the upcoming debate situation comes about.

Tackles are tackles.
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie

Maybe he just remembered that he forgot that he remembered them?

Leave the poor old man alone and pay attention to the important conclusion of the report: Biden is and "elderly man with a poor memory" and repeated asked interviewers for the timeline of when he was vice-president.

FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Bro, you know there will be no debates.

Biden isn't allowed out to tell the world what kind of chicken wings he eats on Super Sunday.

Every day becomes more disturbing. Every story seems to 'misremember' things like meeting people backstage that aren't there, asking someone in a wheelchair to stand up "c'mon stand up, oh wait, you can't stand up sfgnwd", looking out in the audience for someone that died months ago, meeting people that have been dead for 25 years... two days later meeting another dead person. (He obviously specializes in seeing dead people).

The Puppeteers will not let him debate... and State TV will sell it as Evil Trump not deserving a platform.

*Cue Larry pointing out Trump wouldn't debate people when he was up by 50 points.

FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

M
Legend
Legend
M
Bro, you know there will be no debates.

But that's more fuel to the premise of the pressure point. When was the last time there wasn't a general election debate?
(I searched that last sentence and articles similar to "do presidential debates even matter anymore" came up.)

How ironic. And a sad state of current affairs, unfortunately. Not just related to Biden, but overall.

Tackles are tackles.
R
Legend
Legend
R
Biden has been an unmitigated disaster.

Not even debatable at this point.

Legend
Legend
I voted against Trump last election so my backing of Biden isn’t based on his record. The Republicans get a lot of heat for supporting Trump, especially by folks on here. What I find disturbing is the lack of vigor in Democrats for propping up an unfit president. It is obvious to me that Biden is unfit and now he won’t be punished for his crimes (some of the same as Trump) because the special counsel says he is unfit.

The Democratic establishment has pushed Biden on us again knowing full well he has no business in the White House. We are now left with a guy with 91 counts against him at the moment ( some are political in my eyes but not the most serious ones) and Biden and that is unacceptable.

I am Voting for Haley but even if Trump is not allowed to run she won’t win because many of my fellow conservatives are so hell bent on Trump they won’t vote for her, leaving Biden to win. I understand the appeal of Trump to so many people. They think the establishment is corrupt. I think this mess we now find ourselves in is proof. Shame on all of us. In the end it is our fault.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: oobernoober
E
Legend
Legend
E
If Biden had any personal integrity he would resign from the race. He is not fit for office. His memory is gone.

No Craps Given
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I don't want Biden to win the 2024 election. Unfortunately the dems are not offering an alternative and the republican candidate is even less fit.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I can’t really debate with you P. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. My problems with the Democrats are pretty much the same problem I’ve always had with them. Where they really screwed up was pre-anointing Hillary in 2016.

That being said, I don’t think the Biden administration has been as bad as a lot of the critics have made it out to be. Yes, the guy is definitely losing it, but the passage of the infrastructure bill, the way he’s handled Ukraine (or at least tried to with the MAGA opposition getting in the way), among other things I think have worked out well. Now a lot of the critiques he’s received, including a lot of the stuff said about him on this board, is most assuredly warranted.

Now, why I rail on the current Republicans (of which I used to be a part of) more than the Dems is that they have simply become a laughing stock. Everything that has gone on in the House since the 2022 election is so unconscionable that it’s almost laughable. Moreover, they can’t even get out of their own way, the spite is so palpable. I think if they put up someone like Haley, she would actually win the general election, but the far right is so hell bent on cutting their noses off to spite their faces that it will never happen. Rational voices who still consider themselves part of the group have either been ousted or willfully stay silent, if they don’t pull a full on JD Vance and kiss the ring.

I agree, shame on us.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: oobernoober
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Well said DL05

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Legend
Legend
I agree with Some of what this administration has done. Problem is imo this administration is not being led by the president. As to the elected Republicans I agree fully. They are a complete joke. They do not know how to govern. Kidding the ring as you say is a very big problem.

Someone needs to bring sanity back to our political system. Trump being gone from Republican politics would be a great start on the right. I have no idea how to fix the left

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: dawglover05
E
Legend
Legend
E
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13063725/joe-biden-address-nation-news.html

Now he is mixing up the Presidents of other countries while he flips his lid about the report on his memory impairment.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Once again BOTH sides still suck.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
1 member likes this: MemphisBrownie
Legend
Legend
If Biden had any personal integrity he would resign from the race. He is not fit for office. His memory is gone.

Biden has more integrity in his pinky than trump has ever had..

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by Damanshot

Biden has more integrity in his pinky than trump has ever had..

Unfortunately, he was found stuck in some rose bushes yesterday taking off his socks and shoes to try and find his pinky.

Legend
Legend

Are you a doctor now?

– Jackie Robinson
O
Legend
Legend
O
Pdawg and dawglover,

Well said.

It's incredible how eager both sides are to undercut themselves.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

And it's hard to talk about someone being unfit when you're running the Joker for president and he's currently facing 91 criminal charges. Well I guess it's not hard because people keep doing it. What we have here is a political system that promotes two men that aren't fit for the office of president and people are pointing their fingers at each other arguing over which one is worse. Not which one id better, but which one is worse.

#gmstrong
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Democrats And What They Have Become Pt 3

Link Copied to Clipboard