β€œEveryone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
1. Carry a torch for something that has nothing to do with you.

2. Use it to start fires.

3. Cry when you get burned and blame the fire on someone else.

Dead giveaways...

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by FATE

Dead giveaways...

Sounds a lot like trump and his idiot base to me.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Sure does. It's a disease on both extremes. Certainly easy to distinguish one from the other though. Well, for most people on DT lol.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I wonder if they were shouting "Jews will not replace us!"?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
'Those who choose to remain blind to the injustice of allowing mediocre male athletes to become record-breaking female athletes are either incompetent or misogynists,' she told Fox News. 'There is no in between anymore.

'Women are being asked to smile and step aside and allow these men onto our teams all the while stripping us of opportunities, privacy and safety.'

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

(Dude taping his boobs is the funniest thing I've seen in a while!)

P
Legend
Legend
P
It's just plain wrong for women to have to compete against transgenders. I'm all for everyone having the right to be who they are. But I'm not for them having the right to use who they are as an unfair advantage over others.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I don't understand how we are seeing this time after time after time. Why are these schools not preempting these PR disasters by changing the rules? Are they worried about some fringe group trying to sue them? They can't possibly think it is a good idea to just "wait 'til it happens".

P
Legend
Legend
P
People keep quiet a lot to avoid law suits. As a result they don't they get hit with silly lawsuits by powerful people with resources which can cost them millions even though the people suing know they can't win.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
I don't understand why women don't stand up more strongly against it. It's so unfair.

No Craps Given
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
The recognize the 'toe the line' mentality that is a disease on the left and are afraid to speak up.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I think it's great that you no longer think of me as the left!

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I don't think of you as a woman either!

P
Legend
Legend
P
The recognize the 'toe the line' mentality that is a disease on the left and are afraid to speak up.

That doesn't mention women at all. I was happy to speak up and claim that I think it's wrong jut like you did and you aren't a woman either. At least not as far as I know.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
It's just plain wrong for women to have to compete against transgenders. I'm all for everyone having the right to be who they are. But I'm not for them having the right to use who they are as an unfair advantage over others.

That stuff really irks me as well. Another angle that someone brought up to me, which I thought was insightful, was that if some of the female athletes went out and binged steroids or other PEDs, then they would be disqualified from racing. But then you take someone who has essentially been going under years of "testosterone dosing" and allow them to compete and blow away the competition.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
That seems like a very valid point. The same thing they would be suspended for is a natural occurring part of the male maturation process.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

That doesn't mention women at all. I was happy to speak up and claim that I think it's wrong jut like you did and you aren't a woman either. At least not as far as I know.

That was my response to Eve, she asked why more women don't speak up.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I had no idea "the left" was comprised of only women. I suppose you do actually learn something new every day.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Eve: I don't understand why women don't stand up more strongly against it. It's so unfair.

Fate: They recognize the 'toe the line' mentality that is a disease on the left and are afraid to speak up.

Pit: I think it's great that you no longer think of me as the left!

Fate: I don't think of you as a woman either!

Those were the four posts in a row, I think you're reading to deeply, bro. wink

P
Legend
Legend
P
I think when you speak in generalizations it leaves things open to be taken as written. When you claim "that is a disease on the left" you certainly opened it up to mean more than women. That's has nothing to do with reading anything "too deeply".

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Seems legit, I mean he was transgender.

Biden WH Honors Man Who Tried to Kill Cop, Left Behind 'Diary of a Serial Killer'

By Michael Schwarz, Western Journal
November 22, 2023 at 1:28pm

When right and wrong, good and evil, truth and lies all become inverted, the dystopia has arrived. At that point, only force remains to shape reality.

Small wonder, therefore, that corrupt governments β€” which aim to monopolize force β€” invariably promote the inversions.

With this in mind, it should come as no surprise that on Monday President Joe Biden’s administration chose to honor a man who committed his life to violence against police officers and left behind what Fox News’ Jesse Watters called β€œthe diary of a serial killer.”

To set the context, Monday marked the annual Transgender Day of Remembrance.

According to the Human Rights Campaign, β€œat least 26 transgender and gender non-conforming people” have lost their lives to violence so far in 2023. In fact, the HRC has called this an β€œepidemic of violence.”

The Human Rights Campaign identified one of those 26 individuals as Tortugita, β€œa 26-year-old Indigenous queer and non-binary environmental activist and community organizer” who β€œused they/them pronouns.” Tortugita’s family and lawyers referred to him by his actual name β€” Manuel Esteban Paez TerΓ‘n.

On Jan. 18, police in Atlanta β€œkilled a man who shot and injured a Georgia state trooper,” according to the AP. The story quoted Georgia Bureau of Investigation Director Mike Register, who described the incident that resulted in Tortugita’s death as part of a β€œclearing operation.”

For more than a year, violent protesters had engaged in what Republican Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia called β€œdomestic terrorism.” Those protesters had tried to prevent the construction of a $90 million police training facility β€” which they derisively labeled β€œCop City” β€” by occupying the surrounding forest area and using it as a staging point from which to carry out acts of violence. Hence the Jan. 18 police presence in the forest where Tortugita died.

In response, the Human Rights Campaign complained that the AP story β€œmisgenders Tortuguita.” Meanwhile, Tortugita’s fellow β€œforest defenders” remembered him as a β€œradiant, joyful, beloved community member.”

No doubt the Biden administration wanted the public to believe this β€œradiant, joyful, beloved” version of Tortugita.

On Tuesday, however, the host of β€œJesse Watters Primetime” reported that Tortugita’s diary paints a very different picture. Judging by the diary’s words and images, in fact, Tortugita was an angry, cop-hating Antifa militant.

β€œPrimetime just got a hold of Tort[ug]ita’s diary,” Watters said. The host described that diary as β€œworse than the trans mass shooter’s manifesto.”

Audrey Hale, the transgender mass shooter who slaughtered six people at a Christian school in Nashville, Tennessee, on Mar. 27, left behind a hate-filled manifesto. Authorities concealed that manifesto’s contents until it was leaked to the public earlier this month.

Tortugita’s diary contained similar hate-fueled exhortations to violence.

One entry, for instance, read as follows: β€œKilling cops is okay!! Dead cops! Dead cops everywhere!”

Watters also presented a series of drawings from the diary, all of which fantasized violence against police officers.

β€œAnd we’ve got another picture of a cop car about to run over a cop on fire, with the captions, β€˜BURN POLICE VEHICLES’ and β€˜KILL COPS!'” Watters said while describing the fifth in a series of such drawings.

In his TDOR statement, Biden mourned Tortugita as one of 26 individuals β€œvictimized” by β€œhate.”

β€œBiden skipped the 9/11 ceremonies this year. But he didn’t forget to honor cop-hating tran-tifa,” Watters said.

Tuesday on X, Watters posted a clip of his show’s Tortugita segment.

β€œThe Biden White House just honored a queer non-binary Antifa tree hugger, who shot a cop and left behind the diary of a serial killer,” an accompanying post read.

This entire story involves some combination of mental illness, narcissism and evil. After all, nothing else can account for a man who calls himself β€œTortugita” and fantasizes about murder. The same holds true for those who complain about β€œmisgendering” and demand that others use their chosen pronouns.

Indeed, mental illness and/or narcissism should suffice to explain Tortugita and others who suffer from his gender-related delusions.

What can we possibly say, however, about those who enable such delusions? And how do we explain those who, like Biden, have touted Tortugita as a victim?

In most cases, powerful people who celebrate someone like Tortugita cannot excuse their actions by citing their own mental illness.

That leaves narcissism or evil to explain why powerful people invert wrong into right, bad into good and lies into truth.

https://ijr.com/biden-wh-honors-man-tried-kill-cop-left-behind-diary-serial-killer/

P
Legend
Legend
P
who committed his life to violence against police officers

rofl

And other great pieces of literature from this clown web site.....

Antifa Punk Tries to Rally Muslims Against a Conservative - It Backfires Spectacularly When He Brings Up LGBT

https://www.westernjournal.com/anti...ive-backfires-spectacularly-brings-lgbt/

Biden Officially Attempts to Remove God from Thanksgiving with 2023 Proclamation

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-officially-attempts-remove-god-thanksgiving-2023-proclamation/

Jesse Watters Says He May File Restraining Order Against Joy Behar

https://www.westernjournal.com/jesse-watters-says-may-file-restraining-order-joy-behar/

This is how people's brains become addled.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

Dead giveaways...

Sounds a lot more like Trump and his facist activities.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
who committed his life to violence against police officers

rofl

And other great pieces of literature from this clown web site.....

Antifa Punk Tries to Rally Muslims Against a Conservative - It Backfires Spectacularly When He Brings Up LGBT

https://www.westernjournal.com/anti...ive-backfires-spectacularly-brings-lgbt/

Biden Officially Attempts to Remove God from Thanksgiving with 2023 Proclamation

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-officially-attempts-remove-god-thanksgiving-2023-proclamation/

Jesse Watters Says He May File Restraining Order Against Joy Behar

https://www.westernjournal.com/jesse-watters-says-may-file-restraining-order-joy-behar/

This is how people's brains become addled.

Your news doesn't report this stuff.

This story is 100% TRUE. Would you like like to answer to the VERIFIABLE TRUTH of the story or do you just want to talk about websites?

FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by Damanshot

Dead giveaways...

Pretty sure I posted that about six years ago. Are you still on dial-up?

And what is "facist" activities? Is that when you get botox?

Last edited by FATE; 11/23/23 11:04 PM.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Damanshot

Dead giveaways...

Pretty sure I posted that about six years ago. Are you still on dial-up?

You posted that on 11-21-23... Just a couple of days ago and I responded when I saw it.

Spelling error, but hey, let's make a bid deal out of it. You knew exactly what I meant and you didn't have response other than to be picky.

So, once again, that sounds more like Trump.

Fascism (/ˈfΓ¦ΚƒΙͺzΙ™m/ FASH-iz-Ι™m) is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived ...

Even you can see how that fits

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
1 member likes this: Jester
P
Legend
Legend
P

Supporting such activities. "Good people on both sides."

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Your news doesn't report this stuff.

This story is 100% TRUE. Would you like like to answer to the VERIFIABLE TRUTH of the story or do you just want to talk about websites?

Well we can see how "your news" uses the most possible vitriol when they do.

So to the veracity on the facts of the story I don't doubt it's true. Of course we both know it's not Biden who vets these people. Whoever was responsible for that should no longer be holding that job because they failed miserably.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Ahhh, so his administration deserves no condemnation, isolate the blame somewhere else, gotcha. We've been told to do that about 138 times since 2021, nobody buys that stuff anymore. Then again, that's why polls indicate he's among the worst presidents ever.

My news? lmao... This week Joe Scarborough said Donald Trump would "execute" political opponents if he were re-elected. rofl

The list of dolts dumb enough to believe this trash gets smaller by the day, the audacity of the statements is why Trump's poll numbers grow larger. People smell a rat.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Ahhh, so his administration deserves no condemnation, isolate the blame somewhere else, gotcha. We've been told to do that about 138 times since 2021, nobody buys that stuff anymore. Then again, that's why polls indicate he's among the worst presidents ever.

My news? lmao... This week Joe Scarborough said Donald Trump would "execute" political opponents if he were re-elected. rofl

The list of dolts dumb enough to believe this trash gets smaller by the day, the audacity of the statements is why Trump's poll numbers grow larger. People smell a rat.

You have to be a real dumbass not to take Trump at his word after he attempted a coup. That asshat is trying to be hitler-lite, intentionally. And when I see absolute idiots laughing about it like it’s funny, THEN they become the problem TOO. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM, not people who can see what is really what. Crawl back in your hole.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 11/24/23 12:44 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
[Linked Image from media1.giphy.com]

Legend
Legend

Who was it that quoted Joe Scarborough? YOU! What's your freaking problem.....When a man tells you what he is and what he will do, shut up and believe him.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I don't even know what that is supposed to mean, like 79% of your posts.

Legend
Legend
I don't even know what that is supposed to mean, like 79% of your posts.

That's ok,, I honestly didn't expect you would catch on.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
Ahhh, so his administration deserves no condemnation, isolate the blame somewhere else, gotcha.

So you think I'm suggresting the people responsible for vetting such events doesn't work for the administration? On what planet would that be the logic applied there? Of course those people work for the administration. Or do you think Biden does the vetting process for every guest invited to The White House?

notallthere

First I have stated that I think MSNBC is the lefts version of FOX News or other right wing propaganda news sources. So I guess in order to be taken seriously you would have to find somewhere, anywhere that I have used anyone from MSNBC if you wish to label them "my news".

The list of dolts dumb enough to believe this trash gets smaller by the day

I know you used a terrible source but even I wasn't that hard on them.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
they don't care about any of that OCD. Just some guest that was invited to The White House by people too inept to do their job vetting him.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
He wasn't invited to the White House, he's dead. I don't think they've proven it yet, but Trump probably had him executed. "Care about any of that" meaning we should believe Trump will have people executed if reelected?

Yeah, you're right. "We" don't, we being the 95% of Americans with a properly properly functioning brain.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Yeah, you're right. "We" don't, we being the 95% of Americans with a properly properly functioning brain.

That doesn't bode well for your statement. According to what you think the results of a properly functioning brain means, 95% of people must have voted for trump.

So now you are expecting me to try and justify a news source I don't even use or trust? For having a "properly functioning brain" you've really gone off the deep end today.

rofl

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
No, you just fail miserably at reading comprehension. All day everyday.

It means 95% of people don't believe Trump would have people executed.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Which is yet another reason I don't trust MSNBC. See, we agree yet you keep howling like a Beagle on the trail of a rabbit.

#gmstrong
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Democrats And What They Have Become Pt 3

Link Copied to Clipboard