Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
You should see my minpin chase a rabbit.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
O
Legend
Legend
O
No, MSNBC is not Fox. NOT AT ALL. And you are no source for accurate anything. Hell, you don’t know if you are left or right on anything from day to day. Your views change like the wind. You and the rest of the center that still thinks there is common ground will end up handing this country to the fascists. Trumpians are fascist domestic terrorists wrapped up in a flag of radical Christo-fascism pretending to be righteous American values. And I think a small part of you and many others on here are alright with that. You must be if you are going to pussyfoot around with terms that describe exactly what Trump is doing and what Trumpians ARE.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
Legend
O

P
Legend
Legend
P
No, I am not an extremist like you are. For the most part I vote pretty much the same as you do yet you wish to make enemies out of people who help you elect the people you want in office. That doesn't describe the sharpest pencil in the box.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
You can try to make me out as radical or stupid all you want, but voting alike does not make us alike in anyway. You are voting like me only because there is no center option, no moderate right option… I could see a ton of people like you poo-pooing Biden and going third party, thereby handing the election to Trump… and it is the stupidest, most dangerous rhetoric I’ve ever seen coming from somebody who says they are one of the good guys. People like you scare me more than the fascists. Trump is now leading Biden in polls and it’s the pussyfooting with fascism that put him there.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 11/25/23 04:23 PM.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Obviously you don't pay attention. I live in a state that votes well over 60% Republican. trump will win Tennessee no matter who I vote for. You obviously haven't paid attention for a very long time. Both Romney and McCain perfectly describe "center option, moderate right options". Yet I voted for Obama in both of those elections. But you just keep doing you and making false claims. But one thing I do like about all of this. Voters like myself scare both sides.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Touche.

E
Legend
Legend
E
https://www.newsweek.com/nfl-fans-blackface-game-sparks-fight-1847656

Librards and their manufactured outrage trying to cancel a little kid wearing his team's colors.

No Craps Given
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Chiefs, Redskins, Indians, Aztecs, Seminoles any native American mascot is a target, even no matter what.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

E
Legend
Legend
E
No Chief, Redskin, Indian, Aztec, or Seminole complained. They arent whiney race baiters. It was a black male Karen race baiting about the color of the paint on the boys face. Because, yenno, Chiefs fans shouldnt wear blank and red facepaint.

Oh, and while youre crying tears about indians, did you hear about the native american group who wants the Redskins name reinstated for Washington's football team.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/14/native-americans-calls-for-commanders-name-change-to-redskins/

Maybe people who are not Native Americans should stop telling them how to feel.

No Craps Given
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I think you’re whacked.

Take time to read and understand before tossing out the tired Karen’s and libtard references. I don’t like the name changes and think the bashing by Native American groups is silly.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

E
Legend
Legend
E
I think youre whacked. If you actually bothered to read the first article I linked, the whiney libtard was complaining about blackface, not native american stuff. But no, you just spouted off uninformed.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
Boo hoo, they took the racially offensive names and mascots! That’s offensive to us! Boo hoo. Smh…

Legend
Legend
j/c

I really don't care about any of this, but I will add this to the conversation:

In the MAC, Miami University changed their mascot name from Miami Redskins to the Miami RedHawks. They did it at the request of the Miami Nation.
That was waydaf# back in 1997.

It seemed like The End Of The World- for about 3% of the people who actually cared about such things. Everyone else moved on- with a new mascot. Same school; same colors. New mascot. [shrugs]
I was OK with that shift, way back then- and I'm OK with Commanders, Guardians, etc. right now.

Titans were once Oilers.
Raiders once lived in Oakland, CA.

S# always changes.
Get over it.

Who actually cares what a team calls itself?
You will always do one of 3 things:

1. root for them
2. root against them
3. not care about them at all.

BG Falcons hated Miami Redskins when I was in school.
BG Falcons still hate Miami RedHawks just as much, today.

just sayin'

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by EveDawg
It was a black male Karen race baiting about the color of the paint on the boys face.

So it was one black man? And you think that's some huge deal? Wine thirty must have came early yesterday. Name calling and isolated incidents must really mean something to you. rofl

And you call others Karen's? rofl

You realize that while you point out it was a "black man" you are a "white woman" so this concerns you no more than it would him yet you've decided to create white noise over it yourself. You're hilarious.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r-code-blow-world-congressman-trump.html

Dude is completely clueless. I hope they keep the nuke code away from him.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
I hope they give it to Kamala and really trigger the right.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Haha, that reminds of Chappelle's standup when he was talking about achieving gun control laws by having "Every able-bodied African-American register for a legal firearm. That's the only way they'll change the law."

Giving her the nuke codes would probably accomplish leaps and bounds in disarmament.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: Swish
P
Legend
Legend
P
Some people seem to recognize the shortcomings of one man but never see the danger of another. And while it's not all of them, we see at least a couple of examples of Repugnantcans on this very board.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Some libtards on this very board resort to whatabouts when they have nothing. Which is 9/10 times.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
See the Repugnantants chime in when you point out they support someone just as incompetent as the one they pointed the finger at. Rather than take accountability for it they prefer to use some stupid "whatabout"reference to avoid the truth. Sad.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
lmao Libtards love to double down on their whatabouts when they take a giant L.

No Craps Given
E
Legend
Legend
E

Here is a learning video for Libtards.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P

First you need to figure out what an L looks like.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

First you need to figure out what an L looks like.

Every post you ever wrote. 9/10 are copy paste articles that you don't bother to ready, or a whatabout.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Those who never want to learn anything don't read articles. they don't care about information. You're the Comer of the board. He claimed he had a tape that would prove something. Come to find out he had no tape and in the end had to admit he couldn't even prove it existed. Then he claimed he had a witness who would testify that Joe Biden had business dealings with Hunter. The witness actually testified to the opposite.

But see, you don't know any of that because you refuse to read articles. It's the Repugnantcan way. Stick your finger in your ears and scream "La, la, la, la, la!"

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Swish
I hope they give it to Kamala and really trigger the right.

Trump would win. Only progressives would support her, the establishment would give her the Bernie treatment.

P
Legend
Legend
P
So in your twisted world moderates would vote for trump? rofl

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
No, they would never let Kamala be the nominee IS WHAT I’M SAYING.

P
Legend
Legend
P
And why would that mean "trump would win"? Obama won twice and Biden won. Neither of them are the progressive style of candidates you endorse. You see, my main objection to running very liberal candidates is they they would lose. Not so much the policies they have and hold. As has been explained many times. About one third of voters are GOP. About a third are democrats. The other third are independents. If you can't win the independent vote you lose. And while you may not get everything you want with a moderate democrat you get some things rather than go backwards with a republican.

It may not have been so true a long time ago. Overall the platforms of Nixon and Kennedy were rather similar overall. But in today's world with the trumpian extremists leading the charge, winning is paramount in importance.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Because it would split the vote on the left. Hold up, lemme draw it in crayon…

P
Legend
Legend
P
Speaking of crayons. That's what you have said about every election and yet Obama was elected twice and Biden was elected. There has always been a difference between the split in primary voters but it hasn't shown to be true in the general election.

#gmstrong
2nd String
2nd String
Hunter Biden Speaks, Claims The Big Guy Wasn't "Financially Involved" in His "Businesses"... rofl

https://rumble.com/v4120uk-hunter-b...asnt-financially-involved-in-his-bu.html

P
Legend
Legend
P
And there has been zero evidence brought forth that he was.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by JimDawg
Hunter Biden Speaks, Claims The Big Guy Wasn't "Financially Involved" in His "Businesses"... rofl

Why is this funny? Everyone with a brain knows Biden hasn’t done a damn thing wrong and GOPers are just trying to frame him in bad light with absolutely zero evidence. They’ll regret this when they exonerate him. Or they will be forced to hold a sham impeachment, where Biden will be exonerated. All just before the 2024 election and while Trump will be being found guilty on numerous felonies.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 12/13/23 07:30 PM.

2nd String
2nd String
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Originally Posted by JimDawg

Why is this funny? Everyone with a brain knows Biden hasn’t done a damn thing wrong and GOPers are just trying to frame him in bad light with absolutely zero evidence.

What's funny is that you beleive him! rofl rofl

O
Legend
Legend
O
Lemme gUeSs… you know the truth… Well we would all love to hear the truth in detail. Please enlighten us. Unless you’re just another troll.

2nd String
2nd String
Calling me a troll when you back a Communist Chinese Regime puppet?

See you in the dust.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Diam… Is that you?
…or one of a handful of other blind donny cheerleaders/trolls that have cluttered up the board and slunk away in time only to crawl back later under a different pseudonym.
If not, feel free to join them. At least with the slinking away part.

[Linked Image]
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
See Exhibit 2424982042309 why I left the Republican Party.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Democrats And What They Have Become Pt 3

Link Copied to Clipboard