Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#2047708 12/06/23 05:27 PM
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Figured I'd start a discussion on contracts.

Here are some random thoughts to start:

It seems we are stuck with Conklin until 2027 unless we convince a team to take an injury-riddled RT
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/jack-conklin-18956/

Wills was signed to a 5th year option with a massive dead cap hit.
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/jedrick-wills-47604/

Personally, I think I would rather have Jones and Christian than Wills and Conklin (considering the contracts)

Next year's dead cap on Wills and Conklin combine for 37 million.
Wills ($16,004,408)
Conklin ($21,938,000) (Post-June cut is 7 million)

*Watson's Dead Cap is 201 million next year.

*We already have 15 million in dead cap for next year.

2024 Browns Free Agents
Players we should resign
Za'Darius Smith 31
Grant Delpit 25
Anthony Walker Jr. 28
Corey Bojorquez 27
Maurice Hurst 28
Sione Takitaki 28
Jacob Phillips 24
Jordan Elliott 26
Shelby Harris 32

Hunt is in between both because he is pretty much washed up. But, he's a fan favorite.
Kareem Hunt 28

Players we probably should not resign
Michael Dunn 29
Jakeem Grant 31
Marquise Goodwin 33
Jordan Kunaszyk 27
Matthew Adams 27
Rodney McLeod 33
Harrison Bryant 25
Nick Harris 25
Michael Ford 28

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
L
Legend
Legend
L
I agree on resigning Delpit, Corey and maybe hurst and Harris.. the rest.. No way. They are all marginal players that border on backup status. They are the reason we are getting torched in the run game.. our linebackers all suck and we need alot more speed out of them, especially MLB, walker is really slow. We will resign Dunn and nick harris as they were drafted and they are solid depth. We need to see if we can rework Watson's contract, along with Chubb and ward.

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
Legend
Legend
I see Zadarius smith and have noticed that his production (or maybe it's just my view of it) has dropped off since the first half of the season

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
Originally Posted by Dawgs4Life
I see Zadarius smith and have noticed that his production (or maybe it's just my view of it) has dropped off since the first half of the season

Agreed. His name has not been called much. Neither has Tomlinson's

If it's not Chaos, it's not Cleveland.
B
Legend
Legend
B
Hunt might be a fan favorite, but that's no reason to sign a player. It's not like Hunt is a Browns legacy type player.

Herman Fontenot was a fan favorite as well.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
B
Legend
Legend
B
Just to comment on a few of the names that stand out to me...

Mike Dunn. To me he is a borderline starter. Naturally everything depends on the money being talked about, but I would keep him around.

Harrison Bryant. I'd keep him over Njoku every day of the week. He may not be as athletic as joke, but he is far more reliable when catching the ball. If given the targets, he would put up good numbers.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I don't see the so called leadership in Walker as some coaches claim he has

The defense seems to play a bit confused when he's in.

Nick Harris is good depth for the price

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
Harrison Bryant. I'd keep him over Njoku every day of the week. He may not be as athletic as joke, but he is far more reliable when catching the ball. If given the targets, he would put up good numbers.

I think you're nuts. Sorry if that comes off as attacking, but Njoku is (overall) strongly trending up this year while Bryant has only ever maintained or trended down since he was drafted. I still get frustrated with Njoku at times just like everyone else, but you can at least see why he's on the roster and starting. I don't get any of that from Bryant.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by oobernoober

I think you're nuts. Sorry if that comes off as attacking, but Njoku is (overall) strongly trending up this year while Bryant has only ever maintained or trended down since he was drafted. I still get frustrated with Njoku at times just like everyone else, but you can at least see why he's on the roster and starting. I don't get any of that from Bryant.

I like reading your posts and always respect your opinion. However, in this case, it doesn't really matter who's trending up, playing better. or is more cost effective. Berry has restructured Njoku's contract in a way that now that it cannot be restructured off the base salary anymore because he's at the minimum base, and he's added void years locking the Browns into the deal until at least the 2026 season when he's due a new deal. The layout of cap costs on Njoku are as follows: 2023 = 5.657M, 2024 = 9.645M, 2025 = 11.789M with 24.331M remaining after 2025 that was placed in void years but not prorated bonus costs. Bottomline is it would cost the Browns 19.015M in Dead Cap to part with Njoku in 2024 and 11.438M in Dead Money in 2025. The Browns could actually save 17.47M getting rid of Njoku after the 2025 season. Until then, the Browns are stuck since I highly doubt anyone would trade for that deal.

Bryant is making 1.9M this season so that cost will surely go up if the Browns sign him to a new deal. The salary cap available is where this is going to be determined and right now having only 6.079M in cap available for 2024 based on current contracts for 2024, Bryant might have to be expendable. I'm sure Berry will free up some cap cash but with the number of players he's already restructured multiple times that bucket is getting very very low to dip into and there's positions of higher need than a #2 TE I believe.

Just "KICKING THAT CAN DOWN the ROAD"
Legend
Legend

O
Legend
Legend
O
I appreciate that. And again, I don't want to sound like I was putting down 'peen. I respect his opinion even when I disagree. Was more trying to play around with him.

I don't disagree with what you're saying. His contract (along with some others) is a potential obstacle to bringing in additional talent. IMO, the correct move was to never give him that enormous contract when they did. I still feel that he had only earned a much more modest contract at that point. However, we did give him that contract and on Sundays we seem to like to feed him the ball. Even with our QB situation being what it is, we like throwing his way (and it feels much more natural vs what we've been doing with Moore). We have committed to him for a while now, both financially and in terms of targets.

He does NOT have less reliable hands than Bryant. Njoku does go through spats of stonehands, but I don't see Bryant being significantly better at securing the ball overall, and beyond that he's extremely 'meh'.

Since this thread is one that's looking to the future, I think trending is important. Njoku has improved his blocking like crazy and (IMO) his hands have gotten marginally better overall (still goes through rough patches). I, personally, haven't seen anything close to that type of improvement from Bryant. He's JAG, and if it were my roster (so FWIW) I'd be fine with rolling the dice on another TE vs paying out marginally more $$ to retain Bryant.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
F
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
F

I agree. His drop/tipped ball that Pitt returned for a TD in week 2 still haunts me.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I'm no fan of Njoku and feel he's grossly overpaid and over valued. You claim you see improvement, yet I see a highly paid TE being ranked 25th among all TE's in PFF Grading through 12 games. His run and pass blocking grade through 12 games is paltry 58.8. That's putride considering he's sitting on a contract that pays him $13,687,500 average per year. Discounting 2019 when he was injured, Njoku currently has the lowest yards per reception of his 7-year career and the lowest receiving yards per target of his career. Add in his catch percentage of 63.1% which is the lowest since his rookie year and we should be asking what the Browns are paying this guy for? Actually, it's been 7-years now waiting for the lightbulb to come on - Christ, does he need another 3 years before the Browns get some kind of ROI?

M
Legend
Legend
M

I disagree that Bryant is anywhere near Njoku's talent level, however I do agree with you abut re-signing Bryant. TEs are hard to come by in the NFL and he is a contributor as TE2. He'll be cheap. Sign him to a two year deal. I suspect Berry will work out a deal.

1 member likes this: ScottPlayersFacemask
B
Legend
Legend
B

I have been called a lot of things. No disrespect taken. Heck, "nuts" could even have some degree of accuracy.

I'd still take Bryant even if not possible to dump Joke. The guy is an average TE on a good day.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Bryant will get extended, he's a reliable, useful player in our offense.

Edit: He also won't command a big or crazy $ contract. The above sentence plus the projected contract will be why he gets re-signed.

Last edited by ScottPlayersFacemask; 12/08/23 06:09 PM.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by ScottPlayersFacemask

Edit: He also won't command a big or crazy $ contract. The above sentence plus the projected contract will be why he gets re-signed.

I tend to agree with Peen and yourself about Bryant

Njoku has 509 yds with 84 targets and 53 catches 2 TDs with a 9.6 yds average per catch, which if had caught the ones he dropped.

Bryant only has 15 targets with 10 catches 61 yds averaging 6.1 yds per catch. He also has 3 TDs

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by DeisleDawg
Originally Posted by ScottPlayersFacemask

I tend to agree with Peen and yourself about Bryant

Njoku has 509 yds with 84 targets and 53 catches 2 TDs with a 9.6 yds average per catch, which if had caught the ones he dropped.

Bryant only has 15 targets with 10 catches 61 yds averaging 6.1 yds per catch. He also has 3 TDs

I think a lot of WRs and TEs can do what Bryant has been asked to do....both with these 4th and short and Red Zone "cute plays" that, oddly enough, never get called out as successful around here. Bryant has been the Brissett replacement for those short distance calls, more or less. That said, I have no clue what the Browns are going to do with Bryant. I can easily see the FO moving on from him because he can't block and isn't really that reliable as a consistent offensive weapon, but he sure is useful in these unorthodox play calls from Stefanski.

Nick Harris kinda falls into the same bucket in a sense.

Tackles are tackles.
2 members like this: oobernoober, DeisleDawg
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Very good point

Anyone out there who may be avaible in the 24 season that you would like to have the Browns give a look at ?

Cade Stover maybe ? smile

L
Legend
Legend
L
When looking at the TEs and considering production vs contracts. We should have all new TEs next year. Njoku getting paid as a top TE and he’s average on his best day. Everyone keeps hoping he starts to play like he looks like he can. Hasn’t happened. But you could walk out side, swing a dead cat and hit a Harrison Bryant. Dude is only here because of being drafted by Berry who refuses to cut his draft picks. Our pass catchers as a whole leave a ton to be desired.

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c
I wanted Njoku to work out so badly when we drafted him. There was so much potential. But as the stats over 7 years will show - that potential has never been realized over an extended period. He's had games in most seasons that made you sit up and take notice but then the same issues return.

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/player/david-njoku-26174/career-stats

Just be glad we didn't sign Darren Waller - I was shocked to see he is the highest paid TE in the NFL.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by mgh888
j/c
I wanted Njoku to work out so badly when we drafted him. There was so much potential. But as the stats over 7 years will show - that potential has never been realized over an extended period. He's had games in most seasons that made you sit up and take notice but then the same issues return.

Just be glad we didn't sign Darren Waller - I was shocked to see he is the highest paid TE in the NFL.

Unfortunately, the Browns are stuck with Njoku due to Berry playing fast and loose with every player's contract by prorating salaries. I suppose the Browns could take the 19.015M Dead Money hit next year or the 11.438M Dead Money hit in 2025 but Berry's never been the type of GM to admit he was wrong. Heck, he still has the problem of the $14,581,352 guaranteed salary next year to the worst rated LT in the NFL in Wills. We've only been waiting for 4 years for Wills to live up to expectations. Unfortunately, it would cost $15,953,409 in Dead Money to get out of that ridiculous exercise of the 5th year option. I can only suppose that since Berry has given Njoku 7 years to date, we could be looking at another 3-4 years of Wills stinking up the joint too. Must be nice to have the ability to spend 35M on a continued failing experiment with these two.

It's just my opinion, but if the Browns and Stefanski are not going to use the TE position like teams do with a Kelce, Hockenson, LaPorte, or Kittle; then the Browns shouldn't be paying their TE like they are doing it. Certainly, all that wasted money could be used better somewhere else on the Browns to bolster the team - maybe? I'd bet Cooper would be ecstatic to have a threat at the #2 WR position so he wouldn't be doubled every passing play. Or how our DB's would feel knowing they had LB's in front of them that could not only stop the run but shutdown the middle in the passing game like SFO and BAL linebackers do.

Let's not forget that in addition to Wills, 2024 will be the final year on the contracts of Cooper, Newsome, Elijah Moore, Chubb, JOK, Hudson, and Za'Darius Smith who will all be looking for extensions this upcoming off season so as to not be playing in a lame duck year.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Well I am not a cap expert. I know "everyone" keeps saying you can manipulate the cap - that it's no big deal - the Cap is ever increasing. . . . Give it another 2 years and I think we'll know if Berry was a genius as some have suggested or if he simply missed on too many bets and it all has to come crashing down. Hoping we are in decent shape but who knows. I do agree that if you are p[aying your top TE top TE money then he needs to be a major part of the offense. Hard to really know where we are with 4 different QBs this year - but Njoku has once again not delivered consistently no matter.

Last edited by mgh888; 12/09/23 03:05 PM.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Juke has worked out for us. He energizes the team and the fans. He plays hard and only occasionally has a case of the dropsies. Usually, he's got sure hands.

I'm very excited about the Delpit signing and I love that Berry is doing these things mid-season.

I'd like to see:

Players we should resign
Za'Darius Smith 31 - hasn't worked out as well as it should have. There is still time this year where he could pop off 4-6 sacks. I think he has brought a lot to the table in other ways. Garrett is just too big of a star for another player to shine opposite of him.
Anthony Walker Jr. 28 (1 or 2-year deal) After we shop the market
Corey Bojorquez 27 5-year deal. lock him up.
Maurice Hurst 28 2 or 3 year deal. He's played pretty well.
Sione Takitaki 28 (backup money)
Jacob Phillips 24 (backup money)
Jordan Elliott 26 (backup money)
Shelby Harris 32 (1 year deal) He probably has 1 more year or 2 left in the tank.
Nick Harris 25 (fullback money) 1-2 years
Matthew Adams 27 (special teams)
Jordan Kunaszyk 27 (special teams)
Michael Ford 28 (special teams)

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
M
Legend
Legend
M

I have been called a lot of things. No disrespect taken. Heck, "nuts" could even have some degree of accuracy.

I'd still take Bryant even if not possible to dump Joke. The guy is an average TE on a good day.

LOLZ.

Tackles are tackles.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by steve0255
j/c

Unfortunately, the Browns are stuck with Njoku due to Berry playing fast and loose with every player's contract by prorating salaries. I suppose the Browns could take the 19.015M Dead Money hit next year or the 11.438M Dead Money hit in 2025 but Berry's never been the type of GM to admit he was wrong. Heck, he still has the problem of the $14,581,352 guaranteed salary next year to the worst rated LT in the NFL in Wills. We've only been waiting for 4 years for Wills to live up to expectations. Unfortunately, it would cost $15,953,409 in Dead Money to get out of that ridiculous exercise of the 5th year option. I can only suppose that since Berry has given Njoku 7 years to date, we could be looking at another 3-4 years of Wills stinking up the joint too. Must be nice to have the ability to spend 35M on a continued failing experiment with these two.

It's just my opinion, but if the Browns and Stefanski are not going to use the TE position like teams do with a Kelce, Hockenson, LaPorte, or Kittle; then the Browns shouldn't be paying their TE like they are doing it. Certainly, all that wasted money could be used better somewhere else on the Browns to bolster the team - maybe? I'd bet Cooper would be ecstatic to have a threat at the #2 WR position so he wouldn't be doubled every passing play. Or how our DB's would feel knowing they had LB's in front of them that could not only stop the run but shutdown the middle in the passing game like SFO and BAL linebackers do.

Lolz. We're "stuck" with him. Freezing cold take after freezing cold take.

Njoku is...

2nd overall in snaps for a TE.
4th overall in receptions to a TE.
3rd in overall targets to a TE.
6th in overall yards to a TE.
Tied for 3rd in TE touchdowns.
Tied for 3rd with receptions over 20 yards.

Tackles are tackles.
1 member likes this: ScottPlayersFacemask
Legend
Legend
All with four different QB's throwing him the ball, and an O'line that looks like a MASH unit.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
2 members like this: ScottPlayersFacemask, MemphisBrownie
R
Legend
Legend
R
And he's a leader and locker room guy.

Legend
Legend
How unfortunate to be stuck with Njoku.

Except for a career year and being a main factor in a 9-5 season.

Just winning a game we had to have.

Here is KS speaking on what David Njoku means to the team.

https://bleacherreport.com/cleveland-browns

Also a piece by Quincy Carrier on why Kevin Stefanski should be coach of the year. Dan Orlovsky agrees.

Last edited by bonefish; 12/18/23 01:52 PM.
1 member likes this: Homewood Dog
O
Legend
Legend
O
To be fair, this thread was started up right around the time Njoku had like 3 gut-punch drops in a game.

I think Njoku has made an incredible improvement since he's been drafted. The amount that his blocking has improved is unreal. I know players improve after coming into the league, but the degree to which Njoku has done so is what elevates him. His catching has also improved, though it's still missing consistency. I also see him rounding into a leader this year.

I don't think he's Travis Kelce level, but he's also not a JAG. Which one you get each day is a crapshoot, unfortunately.

He is finally being featured in our offense. What I'm wondering is why it's taken so long for this to happen.

-PrplPplEater
A
Legend
Legend
A
Anyone else notice how Njoku catches the ball?

His hands are away from his body. The way it SHOULD be. Reminds me of Josh Gordon - the way he caught the ball.

Yes, he's had some easy catches he's dropped, I know.

Legend
Legend
Not to mention his condition after being burned and the fact that he played.

DN represents what it takes to work and improve. He came to the Browns as probably the worst blocker I have ever seen.

Even Dorsey said if he cannot improve as a blocker. He will not play.

Now he is an excellent blocker.

He has had bad drops. He has also made plays and made big time blocks. He is not going anywhere.

M
Legend
Legend
M
My comments aren't breaking down every scenario Pre -June 1 cut/trade or post June 1 cut/trade, just a general overview at this point in time.

Restructures:
Amari Cooper- Would be $24MM against the cap or we save $12.5MM cutting him. I think they try to restructure while adding a year or two, lowering the cap number. I suppose having the $23MM cap hit isn't out of the question based on other moves made. I don't think this FO is comfortable losing Cooper while younger WR still need to develop.

NIck Chubb- I don't think the FO wants to have Chubb at $16MM but might restructure and add a year or two. He'll be 29 in 2024, coming off a major injury, and would only cost us $4MM in dead cap if cut...... Just saying.

Deshaun Watson- They will restructure most likely. Akin to what they did last year....maybe allocate more money to the 2024 cap number with some of the rollover money from 2023?

Expiring Contracts Worth Extending:
Anthony Walker: He is the defensive leader/captain, only 28, and is a great combo with JOK as the main LBs. Do another one year deal or lock him up for a few.

Mo Hurst: Has been great so far on the interior and such an important rotation piece. We helped kickstart his career again and hope we can lock him ups for a couple of years.

Marquise Goodwin: Yes, he'll be 34 mid season but he won't cost much and he is still faster than any other WR currently on our roster. I hope we target him more now that is he back post-concussion. Could be a huge stretch with Flacco's arm.

Joe Flacco: If we wants to sign as a backup to Watson. However, I wouldn't be surprised if a team grabs him to be a bridge QB for a rookie. Stefanski has him going strong like he did Brissett. Only Flacco is better.

Corey Bojorquez: No brainer....he is one of the league's best punters and is 27. If he gets to free agency, someone might overpay and we lose him. I get it, he is just a punter and can be easily replace (more or less) but just get it done.

Jakeem Grant: Give the kid a one-year deal and see if he can finally be our returner.

Geron Christian: Has filled in rather nicely. He'd be a nice depth piece, at least to the OT unit.

Nick Harris: Great depth at Center and had versatility in packages and as a de facto FB. Versatility is always our friend.

Currently under contract but worthy of an extension:

JOK: He has really fit well into this Schwartz scheme and hopefully the nagging injuries are behind him. My only concern is how Andrew Berry views the LB unit in terms of its value, not only compared to the defense, but overall. It's the reason (IMO) Anthony Walker has had three one-year contracts. If they can afford to lose people on defense, it's at the LB position as they feel they can replace them easier (and cheaper) relative to other positions. And Berry's resource allocation since being here is indicative of that, again, IMO.

Elijah Moore: I think it's fair to consider a small two-year extension or something like that. I still think Moore can be a valuable piece in the offense but the QB inconsistency has played a part of his lackluster numbers. Maybe an extension isn't offered this off-season but it could be sometime 2024 mid-season like Delpit.

Dustin Hopkins: He is another consideration but older. I was hoping to look up Justin Tucker and see him at 127 years old, but alas, he is just turned 34 and Hopkins is a year younger. I have no clue of the drop off point of a kicker's leg but it gives me pause. ...That's all.

-------

I'm probably missing some people worth debating but here is my list to start. I wanted to put Newsome in the "Currently under contract ....." section but the continued emergence of Emerson kinda puts that decision on the back burner, IMO. Plus I expect Berry to invest in the secondary like he does every year.

Before the season started, I thought about Teller as a restructure, but not sure I do anymore and don't think his contract is all that bad.

Tackles are tackles.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
That's a good analysis, Memphis. I'm admittedly horrible when it comes to cap analyses.

I do really hope we lock up JOK. He's just so talented and fits well in this scheme. Someone like Pittsburgh would be very quick to snap him up if we let him walk, which would be devastating. He's one of those guys that can be a core pillar of the team that changes culture and keeps it moving forward as the rest of the roster churns.

I also really want to keep Chubb. For personal reasons, he's my favorite player. He's my new Joe Thomas. Just a great guy and he has really been endeared to the team and the city. Outstanding player and person. Like we saw when Thomas went down, losing Chubb really exposed the dropoff at the position when he is not there. Eye opening. I get that he is coming off major surgery for the second time, but assuming he can rehab that part and come back to speed, we could really use him. Stefanski has been pretty good at keeping his pitch count low over the years, especially in comparison to guys like Henry. If, for whatever reason, we do let him walk, we need a hell of a replacement. What we have right now ain't working.

At WR, I'd like to get a legit No. 2 receiver. I feel like we have Cooper and then just a mish-mash of guys that could be good No. 3's.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Walker is one of those steady type players that will never wow you but is no less necessary. Not everyone on your roster has be to an all-star, you just have to have guys in important positions that can do the job. Solid if unspectacular.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Yup. He isn't an All-Star, but he isn't a liability, either.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Exactly. Sometimes smart players who are leaders, like Walker, might not be the most physically gifted but they are very important to the team.

Legend
Legend
Belichick built many Super Bowl teams full of names nobody knew, particularly on defense, but those names could do their job/role without being a liability, and the success that followed from that is what made those names known.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

1 member likes this: Homewood Dog
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Walker is one of those steady type players that will never wow you but is no less necessary. Not everyone on your roster has be to an all-star, you just have to have guys in important positions that can do the job. Solid if unspectacular.

He fits the description of having a "strong middle class" like Joe Thomas said on one of his podcasts.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by MemphisBrownie
Originally Posted by steve0255
j/c

Lolz. We're "stuck" with him. Freezing cold take after freezing cold take.

Njoku is...

2nd overall in snaps for a TE.
4th overall in receptions to a TE.
3rd in overall targets to a TE.
6th in overall yards to a TE.
Tied for 3rd in TE touchdowns.
Tied for 3rd with receptions over 20 yards.

"Stuck" with David Njoku.

Tackles are tackles.
2 members like this: jfanent, ScottPlayersFacemask
Page 1 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Browns Contracts

Link Copied to Clipboard