Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Legend
Legend
1. if the use of the term "throw shade" upset you, you know exactly what it is about. So don't feign innocence or ignorance

2. I'm no homer. I fancy myself quite the realist, bordering on pessimist. I actually prefer at all times to call things for what they are, and right now, that is calling out things that aren't based on anything substantial while lacking any credibility whatsoever.

3. WE don't change anything. WE don't identify anything. WE - and this definitely includes YOU - don't even know what exactly they do currently.

Now, I repeat: take the list of injuries that has you so concerned that you have decided the Strength & Conditioning team is at fault and tell us which ones would absolutely have been avoided by a change in the S&C program. What should have been done differently from the current state of things?

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by mac
you can't even admit to yourself when the Browns have a real issue that will likely prevent the Browns from ever challenging for a Super Bowl appearance with the chances of ever winning a Super Bowl having longer and nearly impossible odds...and you don't believe it is an issue?

You haven't shown any evidence that it is a "real issue" other than throw shade.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
mac Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
So you think that strength and conditioning coaches for the Browns don't know as much now as your high school coaches and yourself knew decades ago? If you can't see how far you are reaching here I don't think anyone can help you. The impact that knees take in the NFL and the subsequent injuries that result from those impacts can not be stopped by conditioning.

So you think that strength and conditioning coaches for the Browns don't know as much now as your high school coaches and yourself knew decades ago? If you can't see how far you are reaching here I don't think anyone can help you. The impact that knees take in the NFL and the subsequent injuries that result from those impacts can not be stopped by conditioning.

pit...I know that you like to stir the pot and make assumptions as if they are fact...thus the reality is, you just make crap up so you can continue to argue.

I can relate my experiences and use my own strength and conditioning program that I used as an example and I know that you would try to crap on me for even thinking my experiences could relate to todays game.

I never compared what I did to any other program or claimed that my method of dealing with conditioning and training was superior to anything..did I?

I never claimed that my program for preventing injuries was the best method the best method for ANYONE ELSE, did I..??

I never claimed that it was my HS coach who advised me on how to develop my own off-season workout regimen ..DID I..?

Pit...it was YOU THAT manufactured these assumptions so you could ARGUE. It's so damn close to simply making up lies in order to prolong an argument...ISN'T IT..?

I relate my own experiences concerning my own knowledge of Strength and Conditioning programs to assure board member that I know enough about the Browns Strength and Conditioning program to recognize when the desired results are not being produced.

I expect the Browns strength and conditioning approach to be superior to what I practiced in HS and College...but the results have not been produced by the Browns approach for the last 4 or 5 yrs. It is not a one year issue that the Browns are dealing with and that is the main reason the issue needs to addressed now if we are to expect better results next season.

Last edited by mac; 12/13/23 02:48 PM.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
A
Legend
Legend
A
So, tell us, please, what was your strength and conditioning program in high school? Detailed. And while you're telling us, please also tell us WHERE you played high school football - what division?

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by mac
pit...I know that you like to stir the pot and make assumptions as if they are fact...thus the reality is, you just make crap up so you can continue to argue.

That was the very purpose of you creating this entire thread. To cast shade on the strength and conditioning staff in order to stir controversy. And yet you continue. Of course it isn't the first time people have pointed the finger at others for what they themselves are doing. It's actually become quite the trend.

I can relate my experiences and use my own strength and conditioning program that I used as an example and I know that you would try to crap on me for even thinking my experiences could relate to todays game.

It's because they don't realate to today's strength. It didn't even relate to the NFL level back then. i played high school football as well. The difference is I'm not fooling myself into thinking that some high school program in the 70's has anything to do with strength and conditioning in the NFL in the 21st century.

I never compared what I did to any other program or claimed that my method of dealing with conditioning and training was superior to anything..did I?

I never claimed that my program for preventing injuries was the best method the best method for ANYONE ELSE, did I..??

I never claimed that it was my HS coach who advised me on how to develop my own off-season workout regimen ..DID I..?

Pit...it was YOU THAT manufactured these assumptions so you could ARGUE. It's so damn close to simply making up lies in order to prolong an argument...ISN'T IT..?

Let me get this straight. You posted about your own strength and conditioning because now you claim it has nothing to do with today's NFL strength and conditioning. I simply pointed out what you just admitted and you act as though I'm the one arguing with you? It sounds to me like we agree.

I relate my own experiences concerning my own knowledge of Strength and Conditioning programs to assure board member that I know enough about the Browns Strength and Conditioning program to recognize when the desired results are not being produced.

Good God man. You admit that it in no way compares to anything you did in high school and now claim it gives you some insight to how NFL conditioning "should work"? I'm not sure you hear yourself.

I expect

And many on the board expect this from you.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by mac
Now please explain what blown out knees have to do with strength and conditioning. What concussions have to do with strength and conditioning. What Covid had to do with strength and conditioning and what players coming into camp out of shape has to do with the strength and conditioning department.

pit..not sure if you ever played football, but I did and we had special exercises to build up and protect our knees. In my 5 yrs (4 in HS, 1 in college), I never suffered a knee injury...between my junior and senior year, I did develop my own conditioning program which I credit for remaining healthy my senior season.

If you don't know the answers to your own questions, I'm not going be of any help to you.

If you all can hold your responses to this until my popcorn is done popping, I'd appreciate it.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
2nd String
2nd String
Originally Posted by oobernoober
Originally Posted by mac
Now please explain what blown out knees have to do with strength and conditioning. What concussions have to do with strength and conditioning. What Covid had to do with strength and conditioning and what players coming into camp out of shape has to do with the strength and conditioning department.

pit..not sure if you ever played football, but I did and we had special exercises to build up and protect our knees. In my 5 yrs (4 in HS, 1 in college), I never suffered a knee injury...between my junior and senior year, I did develop my own conditioning program which I credit for remaining healthy my senior season.

If you don't know the answers to your own questions, I'm not going be of any help to you.

If you all can hold your responses to this until my popcorn is done popping, I'd appreciate it.
rofl

P
Legend
Legend
P
Only if it's microwave popcorn.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by mac

Like some have said... I'm dying to hear what you did back in high school, that apparently lifelong pro's haven't discovered, that could prevent knee injuries at the pro level. I also did not play football, so I don't have the knowledge you gleaned from your years of high school.

And just in case the sarcasm isn't apparent... I'd actually stick with posting Grossi articles to back up your claims.

Last edited by oobernoober; 12/13/23 03:48 PM.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
F
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
F
after of course an incompetent FO, coaching staff and owner.

Even if those are your feelings it still has nothing to do with injuries.

It was sarcasm. I am in agreement with you on this issue, believe me. Imagine if we had the staph infections happening like the one that nearly killed Jerry Sherk in the 70s.

M
mac Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Originally Posted by mac

oobs...better eat that popcorn before it gets cold because I'm not about to be played by someone who would rather make crap up so he can satisfy his need to argue.

He and others can argue with themselves while the NATIONAL SPORTS MEDIA continues to bring up some of the very same issues...why do the Browns suffer so many injuries..or why do so many of the Cleveland Browns players end up on IR..?

Last edited by mac; 12/13/23 04:12 PM.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by mac
oobs...better eat that popcorn before it gets cold because I'm not about to be played by someone who would rather make crap up so he can satisfy his need to argue.

I'm happy you decided to stop posting things like that. It appears you met those needs for today.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
So, again, what was your strength and conditioning routine in high school that kept you from getting inured? And at what level did you play? And did you PLAY, or were you on the team.

Thanks in advance for answering.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
To date nobody has figured out a cure for "The Cleveland Curse". If they ever do they will be a billionaire.

M
Legend
Legend
M
I know that you like to stir the pot and make assumptions as if they are fact

Oh, the irony.

Tackles are tackles.
1 member likes this: oobernoober
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by mac

This is almost as much fun as the call to Dak Prescott's lawyer.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
A
Legend
Legend
A
I thought it was Watson's lawyer, but what ever.

I also play football in high school. Was quite good - all state. From a small school, of course.

My pre season regime consisted of running about 2 weeks before practice started. Only enough so I could do the 12 minute run. (a mile and 3/4 in less than 12 minutes).

Oh, and I never got hurt, other than that 1 concussion.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
So, again, what was your strength and conditioning routine in high school that kept you from getting inured? And at what level did you play? And did you PLAY, or were you on the team.

Still wanting to know Mac's regimen that he discovered in high school that the Browns don't know about.

Mac???????????

2 members like this: oobernoober, FORTBROWNFAN
E
Legend
Legend
E
None of the strength and conditioning matter if you dont stretch and warm up properly.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
I didn’t think it was possible but I’m actually dumber than I was before I read this thread. Thanks for nothing Mac.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
I think it’s more a stretching thing… we need a Yoga GURU to come in and teach the team how to get and keep themselves ridiculously flexible. Strength and conditioning programs are more concerned with endurance and being the strongest you can be. But these young guys getting harder than they’ve ever been forget that they need to train that new muscle to be flexible enough to take continuous NFL impacts. You add that to a reduction in physical practice and more games than before under the player health focused CBA and players go down more often. It’s obvious, and not just on the Browns, in my opinion. I think a week of intensive stretching exercise before camp, a daily Yoga/gymnastics hybrid style stretching regiment, and a year round program to keep guys accountably flexible would fix most of this league wide.

Additionally, the issue we’re really having is not the number of injuries, as much as who is getting those multi-game and season ending injuries.

L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted by GMdawg
Cool should we narrow it down to Shaun, Larry, Josh, Monty, Dale, Ty, Katy, Carson, or Anthony?

Clean house. But keep Katy.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
B
Legend
Legend
B

Sitting on the JV pine?

Also, he was claiming it all starts at the top and those at the top must be setting the training program. Mac blames Depo for everything, Depo must be in charge of the training menthods....lol

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by mac
morning GM...hard to admit the Browns have a failed strength and conditioning group but the figures do not lie. NFL teams like Green Bay and Kansas City show a trend that is the opposite of the Browns with both having fewer injuries than the Browns over the last few years.

How freaking hard is it for the Browns to admit their strength and conditioning program is SUB-PAR, compared to franchises like GB and KC..?

How hard is it to copy a S&C program of those teams that have shown successful trends, with fewest injuries by the time the playoffs arrive.

No one is hired in Cleveland without the approval of those at the top of the franchise and nothing will change within the S&C program without the approval of those who are responsible for making such decisions.

If those at the top honestly want to build a Browns franchise that is a successful and able to compete for a shot at a Super Bowl on an annual basis, changes must be made within the S&C program...simple as that..!

So which of the folks I mentioned are to blame? and why?

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
M
mac Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Not me writing but it does look as though some who write about football for their living are questioning the same issues I have touched upon in this thread.

Numbers Show How Severely Injuries Have Affected This Browns Season

By Ernesto Cova
December 14, 2023
link

The Cleveland Browns have been through everything this season.

The fact that the team still has an 8-5 record should be more than enough for Kevin Stefanski to run away with Coach of the Year honors, all things considered.

To put it in context, NFL insider Camryn Justice just revealed the teams with the most players on injured reserve, practice squad IR, non-football injury/illness lists, or physically unable to perform lists, with the Browns trailing only the Houston Texans (18) with 14 players, possible 15.

NFL teams with the most players on injured reserve, practice squad IR, non-football injury/illness lists or physically unable to perform lists:

Camryn Justice
@camijustice

Texans: 18
Browns: 14 (15 possible)
Panthers: 14

Team with the fewest players on those lists:
Bears: 1
3:06 PM · Dec 13, 2023

You are here: Home / Daily News / Numbers Show How Severely Injuries Have Affected This Browns Season
Numbers Show How Severely Injuries Have Affected This Browns Season
By Ernesto Cova December 14, 2023 @ejcovap

Cleveland Browns running back Nick Chubb
(Photo by Joe Sargent/Getty Images)

The Cleveland Browns have been through everything this season.

The fact that the team still has an 8-5 record should be more than enough for Kevin Stefanski to run away with Coach of the Year honors, all things considered.

To put it in context, NFL insider Camryn Justice just revealed the teams with the most players on injured reserve, practice squad IR, non-football injury/illness lists, or physically unable to perform lists, with the Browns trailing only the Houston Texans (18) with 14 players, possible 15.

The Browns have suffered injuries all over the field, with Dawand Jones being the latest addition to the report.

From running back Nick Chubb to quarterback Deshaun Watson, that has been the story of the year in Berea, and perhaps it’s time to take a deeper look at the strength and conditioning coach job.

To make things worse, the Browns pretty much cannot afford any more setbacks from here onward.

Also, the team’s next rival, the Chicago Bears, currently has the fewest players in that condition (1) in the entire league, so they should be almost at full strength for that crucial matchup.

The Browns will square off against the Bears, Houston Texans, New York Jets, and Cincinnati Bengals en route to the playoffs, and the AFC postseason race is going to be one for the ages.

This team has been one of the most resilient squads we’ve seen in recent NFL history, and regardless of the outcome of the season, you just have to be very proud of them.

M
mac Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
As I have pointed out, many have written about the Injury trend in Cleveland in past years, attempting to get Browns fans to take notice. The injury issues did not suddenly just appear but the Browns management, just like some of our fans have ignored the issue.

The high incidents of injuries in Cleveland is costing the Browns owners and the franchise as a whole, costing millions and millions of dollars in lost production on the field.

Last edited by mac; 12/14/23 11:51 AM.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by mac
Originally Posted by mac

He and others can argue with themselves while the NATIONAL SPORTS MEDIA continues to bring up some of the very same issues...why do the Browns suffer so many injuries..or why do so many of the Cleveland Browns players end up on IR..?

You are the person that's making crap up.

-PrplPplEater
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by mac
As I have pointed out, many have written about the Injury trend in Cleveland in past years, attempting to get Browns fans to take notice. The injury issues did not suddenly just appear but the Browns management, just like some of our fans have ignored the issue.

The high incidents of injuries in Cleveland is costing the Browns owners and the franchise as a whole, costing millions and millions of dollars in lost production on the field.

You sound like that one Steelers troll that only shows up in the Shack when they are playing well. You're cherry-picking articles that don't even say what you think they say.

I'll reiterate what I've said before (but you'll ignore it and just post another Grossi article). I would also like to see how the Browns soft-tissue injuries stack up to the rest of the league. I feel like there might be something there.

This year, we've had a ton of injuries, and the worst have been freak things. I'm not going to break it down because it's already been done numerous times. You'll ignore it because it doesn't allow you to grind that axe.

We aren't even the worst this year. There are other teams that have more people on IR... both current and total. With many of those injuries being on freak hits, you're clearly driving a narrative that has been proven wrong over and over.
https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/injured-reserve/

What was this magic regimen that kept you healthy in your non-pro ball playing days (seriously, talking about your high school days in a convo about pro injuries is such a clown move).

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by mac
Not me writing but it does look as though some who write about football for their living are questioning the same issues I have touched upon in this thread.

First of all, this guy pumps out about 20 click bait articles a day covering the NFL, the NBA, MLB and international soccer for various rinky dink sites. He's not a dedicated NFL reporter. Secondly, he's not questioning ANYTHING in that article. He's just quoting Camryn Justice's injury numbers....meaning he did no research and offered no information supporting your stance.

Added: Per his LinkedIn page, he's based in Buenos Aires, lol.

Last edited by jfanent; 12/14/23 12:50 PM. Reason: Added info

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
P
Legend
Legend
P
So you think "perhaps it’s time to take a deeper look at the strength and conditioning coach job" coming from a sports psychologist means something? And that's the entire problem with all of this. You've shown zero causation between these two things.

Ernesto Cova is a sports psychologist and diehard sports fan

https://nbablast.com/author/ernesto-cova/

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Old. Well young kid looks 17 is not a legit writer even. And you didnt even answer my question. Which of the folks i listed are you saying we should blame.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Mac NEVER answers a question.

1 member likes this: oobernoober
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
So if I'm reading those articles correctly...

analytics is telling us if we average "14 (15 possible)" players on the IR/PUP yearly, we will be at least 8-5. It's remarkable how Depo figured that out.

I wonder if he updated his how to run an organization chart from 7 years ago with this groundbreaking information.

Legend
Legend
Well I was wrong he is older than 17.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted by mac

You must have missed where I asked you to explain your own conditioning program. Explain it.

2nd String
2nd String
You must have missed where I asked you to explain your own conditioning program. Explain it.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Legend
Legend

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
1 member likes this: FORTBROWNFAN
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
You should be banned for posting that !

I won't sleep for weeks !

LMAO Jfanet, just kidding ! smile Do not want you banned ! it was funny

Could only watch about 5 seconds before I thought

Richard Simmons was going to come out wearing a Myles Garret Jersey !

lol !

F
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
F
We actually did that for summer conditioning before two a days started. It was a helluva workout and the lady running it was ok to look at for 14-18yo’s.

M
mac Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
jc..to add an article that points out how the Browns are surviving the injury issue and still putting a team on the field that can "compete".

3 reasons the Browns have been able to navigate a rash of injuries

Story by Dan Labbe, cleveland.com 
link

BEREA, Ohio — The Browns will be in familiar territory this week, attempting to plug holes left by injuries to starters or key players across their roster. The defense got hit the hardest in this recent wave of injuries. Safety Grant Delpit is on IR. Defensive tackle Mo Hurst II is out for the season. Ogbo Okoronkwo, the third edge rusher who has played nearly as many snaps as starter Za’Darius Smith, could be lost for the season.

The common NFL mantra of “next man up” is being put to the test in a big way by this Browns team.

So far, they’ve managed to get to 8-5. Sure, part of why they’ve been successful is adding Joe Flacco via free agency, but they’ve also had to rely on players down their depth chart to step up and fill important roles.

Here are three reasons the Browns have made “next man up” work so far.

The assistant coaches
Special teams coordinator Bubba Ventrone said head coach Kevin Stefanski makes it clear to his assistants that they need to make sure players are ready if they’re called upon.

“When those injuries happen, guys go to IR, but you’re using the practice squad as like an extension of the roster,” Ventrone said. “So (Stefanski)’s communicating with the coaches like that, we need to develop those players that are on the practice squad because they’re really an extension of the roster. Those are the next guys that we’re looking to play and elevate. So his communication to the coaching staff at the beginning of the season, and obviously the players understand that you got to be ready to go, you got to prepare every week like you’re playing in the game. I think our coaching staff has done a really good job of rallying and preparing those players that are having more opportunities now due to injury.”

Offensive coordinator Alex Van Pelt echoed those sentiments.

“There’s a ton of work that goes on behind the scenes, not on the practice field,” he said. “Our young coaches do a great job of getting the extra work with those guys, whether it’s (assistant offensive line coach) Scott Peters or (offensive assistant) John Decoster working with the younger players off to the side, (assistant wide receivers coach) Callie (Brownson) working with (wide receiver) Ced (Tillman) and some of the younger receivers getting them ready. There’s a lot of work that goes in on the side to get those guys ready, but it is important.”

Even in the small glimpses of practice the media is able to view during the regular season, you see players all over the roster getting reps and getting coached. Brownson, for example, spent part of the open portion of practice on Wednesday working with the backup quarterbacks throwing to the practice squad receivers.

D’Anthony Bell, a safety who signed here in 2022 as an undrafted free agent and could get an opportunity this week with Delpit gone and Juan Thornhill dealing with a calf, credits the coaching staff’s approach.

“It mainly starts with the head guy, Coach Stefanski, and then on down from him, (Defensive coordinator Jim) Schwartz, they just talk about being prepared and being ready when your time comes and when they call you,” Bell said. “So they’re not going to bring the standards down for nobody. So just living up to that standard of what we hold ourselves by as a team and as a coach, hold us by. So just staying on that course.”

Offensive line coach Bill Callahan is a master at getting his whole room of linemen ready.

“I think the way Coach Callahan coaches is so detailed in his process from day one until now that when you plug in a new piece, they kind of have to be caught up to speed to really understand what’s going on,” left guard Joel Bitonio said. “And so his focus every week we have to put someone in like he puts in the extra time, he puts in the extra work. The guys are focused on getting extra work when they need to. And you have however many runs, you could really focus on those runs and the detail behind which formations we’re going to get, which defensive fronts we’re going to get. And it breaks it down for him. I think it just starts with how detailed he is and how focused he is on the little things and that allows guys to go out there and kind of play free.”

The position coaches become very important when players get thrust into a new role because of injury.

“A testament to the coaches, position coaches doing a great job,” linebacker Anthony Walker Jr. said. “The DB coaches, linebacker coaches, D-line coaches, whenever we have somebody step up, there’s no drop off.”

Player development
One of the benefits of stability is the Browns have had some young players in their building for a while. When you have the same GM and coach for four years, there’s not a rush to get players out and Andrew Berry and Stefanski have remained committed to developing young players.

“You look at Nick Harris who took tons of reps for (former Browns center) JC (Tretter) in practice,” Bitonio said, “so he had all that prep time and then was going to be the starter, obviously got hurt.”

Bitonio is referencing years when Tretter wasn’t practicing, so Harris was getting first-team reps. Harris was slated to take over at center before an injury on the first series of preseason in 2022 ended his season.

Still, Harris’ experience in practice is vital and the Browns have kept Harris engaged by giving him opportunities in their jumbo packages.

Michael Dunn has been a regular as an extra guard while James Hudson III has been their swing tackle since he came into the league.

Bell is an example of a player who has thrived on special teams and bided his time for an opportunity.

The Browns are hoping Alex Wright has developed in his second season to the point where he can fill in for Ogbo Okoronkwo and rookie Isaiah McGuire can do the same.

There has been stability up and down the roster and it’s giving the Browns a chance to allow young players to grow into opportunities when they present themselves.

Players staying ready
In the end, it’s about the players.

“We’ve had guys in here in this locker room that have been with us the whole time as well that have been waiting for their opportunity,” Walker said, “and it just happens like that sometimes. You never know when your number’s going to be called, so all you’ve got to do is stay ready and when your number is called, you go out there and you’re prepared.”

And, to hear Walker say it, it seems like this year has been a little different.

“I think we’ve prepared ourselves, I believe, a lot better than we have probably in the past of guys going down and not executing at the same tempo and everything like that,” Walker said. “I think we’ve gotten a lot better at that, guys being ready to go when their number’s called.”

Linebacker Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah thinks it has to do with the Browns family-like culture.

“When you have a family that has a family creed and a family mission, gives those players and people that’s inside of that family a bit more pride to go towards something we have established here looking to build continuously,” he said. “I think they want to be a part of it and it’s a bit more help.”

Players buying in and being coached to be ready — and a team staying committed to those players — has allowed the Browns to navigate a rash of injuries this season. They may reach their breaking point soon, but to have even made it this far shows they’re doing something right in making sure “next man up” isn’t just a cliche.

©2023 Advance Local Media LLC. Visit cleveland.com. Distributed by Tribune Content Agency, LLC.

2 members like this: Ballpeen, jfanent
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum The Browns Stength and Conditioning Department

Link Copied to Clipboard