Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
So Pitt, you couldn’t have read the military performance of the Hamas Palestinian Islamic resistance movement I posted. Figures. Keep ignoring the fact that Palestinians = Hamas. All of them. Their leaders are Palestinian, their soldier’s are Palestinians, bombs also Palestinian produced in Gaza. Keep making excuses for Palestinians leaders who brought this upon their own innocent civilians that they go hide behind. Read the link bro, you may learn a thing or two.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm not sure what you think the opinion piece of two writers from this group have to do with anything because that's all it is.

I guess according to the picture you posted that makes it perfectly fine to drop bombs that will blast anything that within a 1000 feet radius in every direction. That opinion BTW was from 2009. They haven't been allowed to hold en election since 2006. I guess of course labeling all Palestinian people, including women and children as Hamas is one way to make yourself feel better about the human carnage of all those women and children. What ever it takes to make yourself feel better I suppose.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
WHO Axes Medical Aid Delivery to North Gaza in Absence of Security Guarantees

GENEVA (Reuters) -The World Health Organization (WHO) said it had been compelled to cancel a mission to bring medical supplies to northern Gaza on Sunday after failing to receive security guarantees.

It was the fourth time WHO had had to call off a planned mission to bring urgently needed medical supplies to Al-Awda Hospital and the central drug store in northern Gaza since Dec. 26, it said.

"It has now been 12 days since we were last able to reach northern Gaza," the WHO office in the occupied Palestinian territories wrote on the X social media platform.

"Heavy bombardment, movement restrictions, and interrupted communications are making it nearly impossible to deliver medical supplies regularly and safely across Gaza, particularly in the north."

The delivery planned on Sunday, WHO said, had been designed to sustain the operations of five hospitals in the northern part of the enclave.

Israeli government spokesperson Eylon Levy said he did not have information on WHO's assertion, referring questions to the Israel Defence Forces.

WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said he was "shocked by the scale of health needs and devastation in northern Gaza".

"Further delays will lead to more death and suffering for far too many people," he wrote on X.

In separate comments, the International Rescue Committee aid group said its emergency medical team and the Medical Aid for Palestinians charity had been forced to withdraw and cease its activities at the Al-Aqsa Hospital in Gaza's Middle Area due to increasing Israel military activity in the area.

The Israeli offensive launched in the wake of a deadly rampage by Hamas in southern Israel on Oct. 7 has displaced most of Gaza's 2.3 million population, left many homes and civilian infrastructure in ruins, and caused acute shortages of food, water and medicine.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...s-to-north-gaza-due-to-unsafe-conditions

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Lol…you didn’t read the report.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
Sure I did. It was an opinion piece by two writers from almost 15 years ago. Like I said, if that makes you feel better about killing so many innocent women and children so be it. Somehow you think that makes it all relevant, facts and it all applies to today. That doesn't pass the sniff test.

How does that excuse using 2000 lb. bombs? How does that excuse cutting off food, water and medical supplies to everyone in Gaza? You keep dancing around those topics like your pants are on fire.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Sure I did. It was an opinion piece by two writers from almost 15 years ago. Like I said, if that makes you feel better about killing so many innocent women and children so be it. Somehow you think that makes it all relevant, facts and it all applies to today. That doesn't pass the sniff test.

How does that excuse using 2000 lb. bombs? How does that excuse cutting off food, water and medical supplies to everyone in Gaza? You keep dancing around those topics like your pants are on fire.

Did, over the years, hamas use "smart" rockets? Or did they just launch rockets directed at Israel willy nilly?

P
Legend
Legend
P
So is it then your reasoning that since Hamas, who lacks any guided weapons system at all and lobs the only weapons they have at Israel, that excuses Israel's actions? I'll tell you another thing Hamas lacks, anything close to a 2000 lb. bomb that destroys everything with in a 1000 feet radius. You do understand that trying to make excuses why Israel has the right to act no differently than a terrorist organization is not a good look, right?

Israel has a modernized military which Hamas lacks. It's troop strength is over 10 times that of Hamas. Israel has a variety of bombs which it can choose from to use. They are one of the top modernized military's in that part of the world. Hamas is a rag tag operation by comparison. Hamas doesn't have any "smart rockets". Israel is purposely using bombs that inflict as much damage over a large area as possible. That's a choice, not a necessity.

Why is it so hard for people to simply admit that Israel has the option to use weapons that would reduce civilian deaths and casualties and as such they should do so? Because they do and they should. This isn't a complicated situation. If you can accomplish your mission while killing far less women and children you should do so. It's very rare you see what are supposed to be compassionate Christians among others make excuses for such an unnecessary slaughter. But then after what I've witnessed over the past decade I suppose nothing should surprise me at this point.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
After decades and more of of random attacks on innocents, maybe you get pissed off?

After decades and more of hamas hiding behind civilians, you get pissed off?

I don't know - you are the all knowing one with all the answers.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
After decades and more of of random attacks on innocents, maybe you get pissed off?

After decades and more of hamas hiding behind civilians, you get pissed off?

I don't know - you are the all knowing one with all the answers.

I just have a basic understanding of what's going on unlike you who just randomly post inane things.

I guess if one gets tired of his next door neighbor for taking pot shots at him it would be perfectly fine to blow up his house along with his entire family with a bomb. I mean you know, because you're pissed off. I'm sure that defense would work in court.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
You're so out of it you have almost made this forum unreadable.

So, it's not hamas' fault they don't have laser guided and smart bombs? They should be able to just launch whatever they want, whenever they want? Maybe they should talk to the people/countries that fund them?

E
Legend
Legend
E
Palestinians started a war and got their asses kicked. Pit cries about it. Here's a hankie.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Let me tell you whose fault it's not. It's not the fault of the women and children of Gaza. The funny part about all of this is that I'm actually for Israel wiping out Hamas. I have never upheld Hamas. The end goal that you want is the same end goal that I want. The only real difference is I understand that using 2000 lb. bombs to inflict the most civilian casualties as possible is wrong. A modern military with a vast variety of weaponry to choose from should not be purposefully using weapons that will inflict major damage in residential areas to kill and maim civilians. You on the on the other hand seem to think that's perfectly fine.

Once again, Hamas is NOT the innocent women and children in Gaza. Which is no different than Hamas killing innocent Israeli civilians which is not part of the Israeli military or government. I'm not a part of the two wrongs makes a right crowd. I was taught better than that while I was growing up.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by EveDawg
Palestinians started a war and got their asses kicked. Pit cries about it. Here's a hankie.

Hamas started a war. You're welcome. Here's you sign.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Thats like saying the USA military are not Americans.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: PerfectSpiral
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Israel has a modernized military which Hamas lacks

Maybe Hamas and their Palestinian soldiers that attacked Israel should have thought about that little tid bit before they carried out their plan.

When will you stop making excuses for Palestinian soldiers hiding behind and under Palestinian civilians with their bombs and weapons?

And if you think the study I posted is an opinion piece you’re full of it. The study was conducted to show the performance of the Palestinian Army over the years. Facts not opinions. But that’s all you have now, disclaimers, and how Hamas isn’t made up of Palestinians. Wake up. This has been going on for years as the study shows, they are all the same, they are one. Israel says no more. And that’s not picking sides, it’s the facts.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
Thats like saying the USA military are not Americans.

What it's saying is that all Americans do not go along with what the government is doing. That not all Americans are aiding the government. That Americans women and children aren't attacking a foreign country. It's not complicated.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
When will you stop making excuses for Palestinian soldiers hiding behind and under Palestinian civilians with their bombs and weapons?

As we have seen in both strikes in Lebanon Israel is quite capable of locating a target, taking out that target without huge casualties. They aren't wiping out civilians in order to accomplish that. They could also greatly cut down on civilian casualties in Gaza. I'm not making excuses. I'm saying that Israel has a very capable and modern military and has chosen to use Vietnam era 2000 lb. dumb bombs to wipe out large areas of where mainly civilians live rather than targeted strikes.

And if you think the study I posted is an opinion piece you’re full of it. The study was conducted to show the performance of the Palestinian Army over the years. Facts not opinions. But that’s all you have now, disclaimers, and how Hamas isn’t made up of Palestinians. Wake up. This has been going on for years as the study shows, they are all the same, they are one. Israel says no more. And that’s not picking sides, it’s the facts.

No, despite your bluster, the women and children of Gaza are not enemy combatants. Try to stay on topic.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E

Hamas started a war. You're welcome. Here's you sign.

You are losing a lot of arguments today. Hamas is made of Palestinians. Palestinians started a war.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
The military arm in Gaza, Hamas started the war. Unless you think the women and children of Gaza are Hamas your flailing at the wind. That's like saying if America starts a war somehow the children and the women of America are partly responsible for that. They're not. That's been the entire issue here throughout the thread. Take the L and deal with it.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P

Why am I not surprised this would be your reaction to thousands upon thousands of innocent women and children being slaughtered. Murica! freedumb!

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

Why am I not surprised this would be your reaction to thousands upon thousands of innocent women and children being slaughtered. Murica! freedumb!

Cause she has grown tired of your Antisemitic rhetoric. Israel has a right to defend themselves. Jewish people have a right to live and not have their women abused, raped, held captive. Their babies tortured in front of their parents, body parts cut off, burnt alive, etc.... Hamas treated the Israeli people worse than animals. It demanded a serious response. Its sure exposed antisemites all around the globe. That is for sure.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
P
Legend
Legend
P
There's nothing antisemitic about standing up for innocent women and children. You resort to typical labeling rhetoric because you ignore the human cost on both sides is more a reflection of you than me. The Israeli military is no more the Jewish people than the innocent civilians in Gaza are Hamas.

Excusing that any military anywhere uses 2000 lb. dumb bombs in civilian neighborhoods causing a huge toll on civilian lives is inhumane. Labeling me for your own inhumanity isn't a me problem. That's a you problem.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Excusing Hamas’s fighting force, Palestinian soldiers hiding behind Palestinian civilians once again IC. Shame on you. And you do know the only people that can stop all of this is Hamas’s Palestinian leaders right? Turn over the hostages and the bombs will stop coming in. And you do know why Hamas exists right? So their people (Palestinian, civilians, women and children) don’t pay the consequences of their actions. And now they run and hide behind them like the cowards they are. Stop excusing them.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
"Palestinian leaders" ARE Hamas. The people of Gaza haven't had an election since 2006. I'm not excusing anything. Go in there and kill them. Identify their location and use 500 lb. bombs so you don't blow up everything within a 1000 feet radius in every direction. The purpose of war is to defeat your enemy not the civilian population.

Let me explain something to you. It's not the Israeli people making these decisions to wipe out the civilians in Gaza. It's Netanyahu. The man, who just like trump is currently under indictment. The same man who is trying to toss out their supreme courts final say on the law. Yet you and some others seem to sit here and justify this mans disgusting decision to use antiquated bombs that the U.S. hasn't used since Vietnam and that kills anything and everything including women and children rather than target Hamas. And you say shame on me?

I understand why some people do it because he is so much like trump. But you sticking up for this mans decision to wipe out women and children while claiming he's only after Hamas? I thought if anyone could see through such a thinly veiled masquerade you would be one of them.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
So, your Israel hate is political. You just don't like their Leader. So, let's support their enemy. Got it!

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
P
Legend
Legend
P
The leader is the one making all of these decisions. He's been indicted and is trying to overthrow their supreme court. Netanyahu is not the people of Israel. As a matter of fact many Israeli's dislike Netanyahu and many of his decisions. I suppose you think they hate Israel too? Since you don't like Biden, does that mean you hate America? saywhat You must!

I don't think you even hear yourself sometimes.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
The leader is the one making all of these decisions. He's been indicted and is trying to overthrow their supreme court. Netanyahu is not the people of Israel. As a matter of fact many Israeli's dislike Netanyahu and many of his decisions. I suppose you think they hate Israel too? Since you don't like Biden, does that mean you hate America? saywhat You must!

I don't think you even hear yourself sometimes.

Oh, I dislike Biden as President. If I were to tell him that face to face, he wouldn't remember that I said it 30 seconds after I said it. I am not naive enough to think he is even running this Country. What I do know is if we were attacked even if the President was someone, I did not like I would support their actions in defending the country. I also support our allies vs their enemies. Israel is an important ally of the United States. I sure would not condemn them for doing what they deem necessary to defend their own people. They have terrorist organizations surrounding their borders and they have to act in strength at all times. If they don't Hezbollah will invade, the Houthis will attack, Isis will attack, etc.... Get the point. And don't for 1 minutes think each of those terror organizations would not hit this country if they thought they could get away with it. With this weak administration I do worry about that.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Obviously you haven't been paying attention. I have and do support Israel defeating Hamas. I have said that all along. That is supporting Israel. That doesn't mean that I have to support a certain military method Netanyahu is using top accomplish that mission. It appears the only place we disagree is that you give Netanyahu carte blanche to purposefully target innocent Palestinian civilians and I don't.

I'm not blind to the cruelty and slaughter of innocent people while you find it easy to excuse.

I'm guessing you're probably one of those who said that if you don't support the war in Iraq you don't support the troops too because that's the exact same rationale you're using here. When in fact supporting that our troops come home safely so as not to risk their lives in a war we should never have been in in the first place is supporting our troops.

You think you have to blindly support everything someone does or you must hate them. That's some real warped thinking there.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
I suppose these Israelis hate Israel too?

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
When are you going to accept Hamas leaders are Palestinians born in Gaza? We can go through them 1 by 1 if you like.

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahya_Sinwar

Palestinian Born in Gaza.

Last edited by PerfectSpiral; 01/10/24 03:49 PM.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
Of course they are. Just like every terrorist organization are born in other nations. Be it ISIS, Hezbollah, the Houthis or any of the others. It however does not mean everyone in that country support or are a part of that terrorist organization. There are 2.3 million people in Gaza while Hamas fighters number around 30k. I have no idea how that excuses the slaughter of innocent women and children in Gaza. Look, Netanyahu has made a clear choice to se 2000 lb. dumb bombs that he knows full well will kill mass civilians. He knows that the results of that is a continuation of killing thousands upon thousands of innocent civilians. He has choices that would greatly reduce those numbers but he chooses not to do so. That's not complicated.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
He rules Israel, and he’s going to do whatever he does. But I just made the connection that if you brow beat enough people on DT about having a pro HAMAS stance like you… And I know you will say you are pro innocent people, pro not killing Palestinian kids, yada yada yada… All this back and forth on humanity and doing what’s right means nothing. The bad actors will still be in charge on both sides and the cycle will continue and many more will die.

I have numbed myself to the entire middle east situation. I don’t get the Muslim’s beliefs/culture. I know not all are Muslim but most are. Their base values I assume are just like ours, wanting to live in relative peace and prosperity. But not much beyond assuming that makes sense to me. Being an atheist makes it even harder for me to grasp. If I lived a million years, I can’t imagine a scenario where I call for people to die or be slaughtered simply for existing and being different. But in these radicalized Muslim groups, human lives of people like you or me MEAN NOTHING. These people behead innocents to make their point. So I have no issue with BB dropping Bombs until they re no more. BB wouldn’t behead me for existing. Am I choosing a side? NOPE. I have no dog in that fight. But that also means I’m not going to fight to stop what they are doing now.

I don’t have family, friends, or anyone I know or love in GAZA or Israel. It’s actually easy for me to be jaded against the terrorists, but like you it’s hard to witness the carnage against the innocents caught in the middle. But those innocents lives being snuffed out are not my responsibility, nor yours. They are the responsibility of HAMAS and Israel and if BB commits war crimes, the international community will deal with hm in time. Personally, I don’t think he is committing war crimes, but neither of us have all or even most of the facts on this. So, I’ll get worked up about that if and when it materializes. I’m damn sure not taking the word of HAMAS on anything after OCT 7th.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I’m not excusing anything here. Just stating facts you refuse to acknowledge. I saw a report on how doctors are now being forced to leave their patients at hospitals where Palestinian soldiers are hiding under in tunnels because Israeli ground forces are now moving in close on them. The patients they showed were once again fighting age Palestinians. Anyways heavy bombing is decreasing with ground forces closing in. The doctor they interviewed said the injuries are different now that the war is moving into a new phase. On a side note let’s see how the US handles the Houti attacks from Yemen in the Red Sea. Wonder if they’re cowards like Hamas/Palestinians and hide behind their innocent civilians.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
What part of me wanting Israel to defeat Hamas are you having trouble comprehending? It appears you are in the crowd that is claiming all of the women and children of Gaza are Hamas. You sound like a republican.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
I don’t care what I sound like, that’s how i feel. And everybody knows I’m no GOPer. But nice try!

You sound like Tlaib, Omar, and all the other anti-semites. But I know that’s not who you are and won’t go there. It’s easy as a leftie to get caught up in the feelings that OUR morals dictate on war and aggression. I know the people in GAZA are not all HAMAS loyalists, but I also know the vast majority of HAMAS in GAZA are Palestinians and most Palestinians in GAZA hate Israel and America. My stance is rational and warranted in that respect. Stand with our allies, back putting down the HAMAS terror threat, and wish like hell these people would work their crap out. What I won’t do is get tore up emotionally over things I can do NOTHING about.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 01/10/24 04:51 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Where are these reports? I know another guy who says "I've been hearing", "some people are saying". So "of fighting age" means they must be members of Hamas? Speaking of grasping at straws..........

Hundreds missing from Gaza’s Al-Aqsa Hos­pi­tal amid Israeli bombardment

WHO and UN officials say patients arrive every few minutes in central Gaza hospital operating with 30 percent of staff.

Hundreds of patients and staff are reported to be missing from Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital in central Gaza, which is struggling to cope amid intense air strikes across the enclave.

The majority of medical staff, as well as around 600 patients, have been forced to leave the complex to unknown locations with no information of their whereabouts, the World Health Organization (WHO) and the United Nations (UN) reported on Monday.

The two institutions note chaotic scenes as the remaining staff at the hospital continues to try to cope with an influx of injured people as “heavy Israeli bombardment from air, land, and sea intensified across much of the Gaza Strip”.

Staff from the WHO and the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) visited the only functioning hospital in the governorate of Deir el-Balah in central Gaza on Sunday. They noted that intense bombing had driven many to seek medical help at Al-Aqsa.

The Ministry of Health in Gaza reports that 225 Palestinians were killed and 296 people injured due to Israeli attacks on January 5 – 7.

The officials said that large numbers of wounded were being treated by very few staff at the facility and called for more protection for medical centres.

The director of the hospital reported that because of increasing hostilities and ongoing evacuation orders, most local health workers and about 600 patients have been forced to leave the facility to unknown locations.

WHO official Sean Casey said that new patients were arriving at the hospital every few minutes, adding that due to evacuation orders and the dangerous situation, there were only five doctors left to oversee hundreds of emergency cases and casualties.

“It is really a chaotic scene. The hospital director just spoke to us, and he said his one request is that this hospital be protected, even though many of his staff have left,” Casey said.

“This hospital is currently operating with about 30 percent of the staff that it had just a few days ago. They are seeing, in some cases, hundreds of casualties every day in a small emergency department.”

Medical Aid for Palestinians (MAP) and the International Rescue Committee (IRC) stated that their emergency medical team had been forced to cease activities at the hospital and leave the facility, as a result of increasing Israeli military activity.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024...-aqsa-hospital-patients-unknown-director

The vast majority of the report of facts in this article come from the WHO and the U.N. Not some slanted opinionated sources. And they are actually there on the ground and know what's going on.

Israel has said all along that there are hundreds of miles of tunnels that run under Gaza. They are everywhere.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
I don’t care what I sound like, that’s how i feel.

And you are exactly what it sounds like when people state "what they feel" rather than wrap their minds around the basic facts of the matter. For some reason I thought you would "feel" more for the innocent civilians of Gaza rather than the leader of Israel who is purposefully using 2000 lb. bombs to intentionally inflict as many civilian casualties against innocent women and children as possible but I was wrong about that.

#gmstrong
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
It’s what I saw on CNN, I didn’t say they were Hamas combatants. But now that you brought that up, why would that be grasping at straws?

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
Because it's nothing more than a general accusations based on nothing but age. Here's what it looks like when these 2000 lb. bombs destroy entire residential neighborhoods. There's nothing targeted about it accept to destroy an entire residential neighborhood. You'll have to watch it on youtube if you care enough to see it.

And here a building where the news organizations were staying.

#gmstrong
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Israel at war again.

Link Copied to Clipboard