Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
P
Legend
Legend
P
The devil is in the details which of course Eve would never show you. What is being done is California's state run healthcare pays for sex change operations for everyone on the program if they qualify for the operation. That's for everyone who qualifies for the program, not just illegal immigrants. California is going to offer that same program to illegal immigrants. So in essence what California is doing is offering it's medical benefits known as Medi-Cal to everyone in the state including those immigrants.

Now people can agree with that or disagree with that which ever they choose. But what is being done is they are accentuating a single benefit that has existed in their state run healthcare program for a long time now and trying to ignore that it's simply the same medical benefits every Californian who qualifies is eligible for. But by selecting this one benefit in the program to make an issue it caters to both those who hate immigrants, hates everyone in America from having healthcare along with all of the homophobes.

The truth is they will now be eligible to qualify for the exact same state run healthcare system as everyone else in California. Nothing more and nothing less.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by EveDawg
I think you missed the point. They are ILLEGAL ALIENS. They are in the country ILLEGALLY. They are parasites on the country. ILLEGAL ALIENS shouldnt be getting anything free other than a boot in the ass back over the border.

https://calmatters.org/economy/2023/12/california-economy-2023/

California has enough problems without giving illegal aliens sex change operations funded by the tax payers.

So does Georgia. Pesky Goper Red states…pffft

https://www.georgialegalaid.org/resource/what-should-i-know-about-federal-benefits-for-immigrants.

Public benefits for undocumented immigrants
If you are an undocumented immigrant, you may still be entitled to benefits that are necessary to protect life or guarantee safety. These benefits include:

Emergency medical treatment under Medicaid if you meet the other eligibility requirements,

Immunizations and testing for and treatment of symptoms of communicable diseases,

Access to healthcare and nutrition programs under the Special Supplemental Nutrition program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC),

Free public education for grades K-12,

Federally subsidized school lunch and school breakfast programs.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
Haven't you heard? They should just starve and die in the streets with no medial attention. Didn't you listen to what trump told you? They're vermin and poisoning the blood of our country. All hail trump!

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
ILLEGALS should be shipped back over the border. The end.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: JimDawg
P
Legend
Legend
P
Seeking Protection: How the U.S. Asylum Process Works

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/seeking-protection-how-us-asylum-process-works

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...er-secret-surgery-defense-secretary.html

So the Secretary of Defense has cancer and was missing for many days having surgery and being kept in ICU and nobody told the WH until today? What a clown show!

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Oh the humanity!

#gmstrong
2nd String
2nd String
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...er-secret-surgery-defense-secretary.html

So the Secretary of Defense has cancer and was missing for many days having surgery and being kept in ICU and nobody told the WH until today? What a clown show!

[Linked Image from i.etsystatic.com]

O
Legend
Legend
O
Jim’s a meme man… rolleyes

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Who would have guessed? If he wants to look at a clown show, all he has to do is look at the candidate he supports.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Magnets don't work when they get wet. rofl

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Moskowitz: I’ll vote to hold Hunter in contempt if GOP supports adding other names who didn’t comply with subpoenas.

The Recount
Wed, January 10, 2024 at 6:57 AM EST·2 min read

At a House Oversight Committee hearing on whether to hold Hunter Biden in contempt of Congress, Rep. Jared Moskowitz (D-FL) told the Republicans on the panel that he would vote with them to hold the president’s son in contempt if they’d support an amendment to add other names who didn’t comply with congressional subpoenas into the contempt order:

“Listen, I'll make this bipartisan. I'll vote for the Hunter contempt today. You can get my vote. You can get my vote. But I want you to show the American people that you're serious. Here is the subpoena to Rep. Scott Perry, who did not comply. I'd like to enter this into the record. Here is the subpoena to Mark Meadows. I'd like to enter this into the record, who did not comply. Here is the subpoena to Jim Jordan, who did not comply with a lawful subpoena. I'd like to enter that into the record. Here is the subpoena to Mo Brooks, who did not comply. I'd like to enter that into the record. Here is the subpoena to Mr. Biggs, who did not comply. I'd like to enter that into the record. And here's the subpoena to Mr. McCarthy, who did not comply. I'd like to enter that into the record. There's an amendment coming to add some of those names into the contempt order. You vote to add those names and show the American people that we apply the law equally, not just when it's Democrats, right? It's a crime when it's Democrats, but when it's Trump and the Republicans, it's just fine. No, show that you're serious and that everyone is not above the law. Vote for that amendment and I'll vote for the Hunter Biden contempt.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/moskowitz-ll-vote-hold-hunter-115712686.html

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
A fair move.

They won't go through with it, but it's a fair move.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

Great Idea, let's start with YOUR ancestors LOL

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
[Linked Image from media4.giphy.com]

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
P
Legend
Legend
P

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by Damanshot

My ancestors came here legally. I guess you don't understand the term ILLEGAL or how it applies to immigration.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yeah, but they just let anybody in them. They obviously weren't very picky.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
rofl

With what I know of Eve, her people probably come here during the potato famine. They probably came through New York’s Ellis Island. And their name was changed. (i.e. “O’lacky” became “Lacky”)

E
Legend
Legend
E
My ancestors did indeed come to New York. But I'm German, Czech and Polish. I come from a long line of peasants apparently as my last name translates to "Bread Thief". lol

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Well that helps explain a lot.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Ein Brotdieb, smh

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Damanshot

My ancestors came here legally. I guess you don't understand the term ILLEGAL or how it applies to immigration.

Are you 100% sure they were legal.. See, back in the day, that wasn't as big a deal as it is today.. Many came here illegally by todays standards.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
O
Legend
Legend
O
Most who came via Ellis Island back then were not wanted by Americans… they were treated as less than by most Americans. The Irish, Scottish, Germans, Italians, and slavic immigrants were thought of as vermin taking American jobs. They were treated much like latino immigrants today. But the country was ‘full’ by their standards back then too. It’s sad to see people act so vicious toward those just trying to do better for their families. If you were stuck in their situation, you would do what you had to do too, to care for you and yours. It’s generally not the people that are bad but the worlds they come from that are horrible for them.

I sometimes wonder how disappointed they must be to get here and see how screwed up we are. What a bummer to fight your way 2000 miles for sanctuary, only to have to live with these MAGAts and their petty hate and fears.

Legend
Legend
That was kinda my point OCD, so many came here in a way we would consider illegal today., They weren't wanted but they were eventually melted into society. Later they became citizens.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
But Damon, these are BROWN people! saywhat

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
But Damon, these are BROWN people! saywhat

I was trying not to go there!

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
2nd String
2nd String
Biden a clown to all the world:

P
Legend
Legend
P
You did hear batteries don't work when they get wet didn't you? rofl

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

P
Legend
Legend
P
And that changes the fact trump said they don't work when they get wet how?

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
It doesn't change anything about that stupid statement. It was a segue.

(Pronounced seh·gway. It's a way of transitioning from one thought or condition to another using a common theme.)

P
Legend
Legend
P
You mean that's what you call it when you do it, right? When people who disagree with you do it you call it moving the goal posts or a whatabout.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I didn't move any goalpo...

Pffft, nevermind. This one is way over your head too.

P
Legend
Legend
P
That's you excuse why you think it's different when you do it? It's too complicated for others to understand? Your superiority complex is showing again. rofl

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Not "others" sweetie, just you. wink

P
Legend
Legend
P
Sorry but you're not my type. No, everyone knows you pull that BS whatabout, moving the goal post until you do it. Then you try to call it a segue. The only one you're fooling here is yourself. And I don't even actually believe you're buying your own BS here.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I already said Trump's statement was stupid. I didn't do it from the beginning because I didn't know you were going to flex the faux outrage and throw a temper tantrum.

Furthermore, I was kind enough to simply segue into the Tesla disaster without pointing out the fact that:

Originally Posted by PitDAWG
You did hear batteries don't work when they get wet didn't you? rofl

Trump said nothing of the sort.

I could already tell you hadn't taken your smart pills today so I left it alone.

P
Legend
Legend
P
You haven't even gotten your prescription filled.

"When the magnetic elevators -- think of it -- magnets. Now, all I know about magnets is this: Give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that's the end of the magnets," Trump said at his rally in Mason City.

You were saying?

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
For those trying to follow this chikanery at home...

Pit changing the conversation from Biden's gaffes to "yeah but Trump and batteries(?) when they get wet"...

... is NOT moving goalposts.

Fate using Pit's brainless, untrue statement about batteries and changing to a bunch of Teslas not being able to charge their batteries because of the cold...

"That's moving the goalposts!!"

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Democrats And What They Have Become Pt 3

Link Copied to Clipboard