Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Legend
Legend
King of lies.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Originally Posted by FATE
I think you mean Prince of Darkness

No silly. THIS is the Prince of Darness! And sadly even he makes more sense than the top two candidates running for president.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
rofl I used to own one of these.

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Oh the irony! Considering the other choices he may very well have gotten my vote in 2024. Sadly he was born in Great Britain so he doesn't legally qualify. Even though the top front runners qualify from a legal standpoint, when one stops to think about it for a minute they're not actually qualified either.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Biden is more than qualified. Quit putting Biden on the maga trump level.

– Jackie Robinson
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
The lesser of two evils isn't something I plan to boast about. I've made it pretty clear that between the two of them I think Biden is the obvious choice. Which is very bad testimony indeed. But let's not pretend that Biden is the best the dems have to offer. If he is we're all SOL. I've said this a few times and it's pretty much the way I see it. I hope you're old enough to remember or have seen the original Batman TV series....

Just because you may think Albert is too old to properly care for the bat cave doesn't mean you should turn the bat cave over to The Joker.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: dawglover05
Legend
Legend
Well, there's a place for him somewhere in this mess... rofl

[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
You just reminded me of another SNL skit where Tom Petty acted as Bob Dylan's interpreter.

This isn't the one but it gives you an idea.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I would pay good money to see a conversation between the two of them.

I'm not sure which would be more entertaining: a conversation between the two of them or Trump and a mirror. It would be like watching a sociopathic, uber-narcissistic version of Stuart Smalley.

Other situations that would be disastrous:

Matt Gaetz chaperoning a high school mixer.

Bob Menendez attending a benefit for the restoration of the Great Pyramids.

Ron DeSantis co-branded Jimmy Choo high heels.

Nancy Pelosi beginning a book club where you have pitch reading a book without having read anything in it.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: FATE
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Originally Posted by dawglover05
Matt Gaetz chaperoning a high school mixer.

You just painted a portrait I will never be mentally able to unsee. Does that include him having a private jet waiting at the airport?

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Ha, no he'll drive there. Has to reassure he doesn't cross state lines this time.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Yet you can only point to his age. As ifthat in its self lowers him down to nearly trump level madness.

– Jackie Robinson
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
It's not his age. It's how his age has effected him. I've watched politics and kept up with it for decades. This isn't the same Joe Biden from decades ago. This isn't even the same Joe Biden that was Vice President under Obama. You are making accusations that I have said things I certainly never said. But look at a speech from when Biden was vice president and then look at one now then tell me it's even close to the same thing. My mother in law just passed away about a year ago. She was 85. Talking to her was enjoyable. The woman was very sharp minded. I would never question her qualifications for a job she was qualified to do. But you keep acting like it's nothing more than ageism. Why are you acting like Joe Biden is such a great candidate?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Lol. Are you sure Trump would enjoy that? I mean, no audience??

The rest of that is pure gold. laugh

O
Legend
Legend
O
You guys kill me. If the choice is Biden vs. Trump in 24, if Biden is the ONLY one on the ballot that is legally allowed to be POTUS, there is no choice. Trump will never be allowed to be POTUS again.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I don't disagree with you that he should be disqualified from the ballot. The issue is he won't be. And while I admire your determination I don't believe you are dealing with reality. Hopefully the American people find his actions, misdeeds and words as making him unable to be president, but make no mistake about it that if he wins the election he will be the president again.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
Interesting article for everyone that has Trump guilty of insurrection: https://www.creators.com/read/larry-elder/01/24/biden-media-insurrection-big-lie

I doubt many will read it, but, facts matter, right?

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Facts do matter. But when you include some facts while omitting others you can write an opinion piece in a manner that delivers the message you wish it to send. This was written by Larry Elder who is a right leaning conservative political commentator and talk radio host. Because you know, facts matter.

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Supporting the rewriting of history again? You do know 99% of US saw it unfold on live tv. Violent insurrection caused by the big lies of trump. And I’m guessing a lot of these judges and prosecutors are right leaning due to the light sentences they’re given.

Last edited by PerfectSpiral; 01/19/24 05:02 PM.

– Jackie Robinson
O
Legend
Legend
O
Read it. And for those who know it was an insurrection, as determined by the courts, Trump is found having planned and incited a ‘riotous mob’ to march on the Capitol of our nation, the seat of our democracy. This is beyond heinous, trying to down play a traitorous POTUS, even for a guy like you, arch. Trump IS AN INSURRECTION LEADER and INSURRECTIONIST… but I digress, the SCOTUS will rule soon and eyes will open.

FYI - Larry Elder is a whack-job. You’ll be a smarter person for not reading his BS.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 01/19/24 04:57 PM.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
They need to do whatever they have to in order to help them sleep better at night.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I read it. 16 paragraphs to say that the FBI found scant evidence that January 6th was coordinated.

Here is a link to the Colorado Supreme Courts ruling that explains why they think this was an insurrection.
A little bit longer but I challenge you to read it.

https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/static/2023/12/23SA300.pdf

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
O
Legend
Legend
O
lol, no way he reads and responds. No way. Lmao.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 01/19/24 04:59 PM.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Good luck with that.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
Where was he found guilty?

A
Legend
Legend
A
So, a liberal court found him "guilty'?

O
Legend
Legend
O
Civil court findings are not guilty verdicts but rather determinations by the law. And I know you are trying to get to the ticky-tacky weeds of a guilty verdict, but fortunately we don’t need that standard to disqualify him. And those good justices did the work, gave Trump his chance to testify, and FOUND him to be involved in and responsible for the January 6th insurrection. And if you ever return to the realm of reality from your trip to Trumplandia, you might see it too. His alt facts don’t matter to the law. Your hopes for a dictator don’t matter to the law. All that matters is that DJT has disqualified himself from participating in democrachy.

A
Legend
Legend
A
But, YOU are one that has posted repeatedly he was found guilty of insurrection.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
So, a liberal court found him "guilty'?

So you posted an opinion piece from a right wing political commentator and act like that means something? You do realize you are doing nothing but repeating the trump company line, right? You claim that lawyers and judges with years of legal experience can't possibly be fair according to who appointed them or which party they belong to? Only people that would lack that quality themselves think others lack that same quality. You have decided to ignore everything they have said and every legal point made because you think they're so bias that nothing else matters. Were you a student of Trump University?

But then you never read that court decision in the first place did you? So you have no idea what their decision was based on.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
But, YOU are one that has posted repeatedly he was found guilty of insurrection.

I may have been, but then somebody explained it to me just like I explained it to you. Now you have all the facts.

Also, there is no wiggle room in the 14th amendment. The SCOTUS must disqualify him or the grand experiment ends, period. And man, wait until you see what ANTIFA has planned if the conservative SCOTUS says Trump is qualified…

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 01/19/24 06:02 PM.

A
Legend
Legend
A
So you post opinion pieces all the time, claiming it as fact. The "news" anymore is nothing but opinion.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

And? You were wrong. Again.

A
Legend
Legend
A
So you post opinion pieces all the time, claiming it as fact. The "news" anymore is nothing but opinion.
"This, of course, does not stop the media — only 3.4% of American journalists are registered Republicans — from routinely calling Jan. 6 an "insurrection."

Prove that wrong.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

And? You were wrong. Again.

Really, when was I wrong? Trump has proven to be the POS I’ve said he was and you’ve proven to be his dupe. Fascist? Check Criminal? Check LOSER? Check… everything I’ve said has come to pass except the punishment. But in fake reality that’s a win for you so… otay buckwheat.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Where was he found guilty?

Here is Section 3 of the 14 Amendment
No where does it say found guilty in a court of law of
Actually says you don't need to have even been involved in the insurrection
All you have to do is give aid or comfort to those that did

Seems to me that promising those that are in jail for their actions on January 6 is offering comfort to
Disagree?

Fourteenth Amendment Equal Protection and Other Rights

Section 3 Disqualification from Holding Office
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

https://constitution.congress.gov/browse/amendment-14/section-3/

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
A
Legend
Legend
A
You've had trump convicted of so many crimes over the last, what, 9 years? What a joke.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by FATE
Lol. Are you sure Trump would enjoy that? I mean, no audience??

The rest of that is pure gold. laugh

Good point. The audience is a series of more mirrors angled so it is an audience made up entirely of him.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
You've had trump convicted of so many crimes over the last, what, 9 years? What a joke.

And you've decided he's innocent apparently? Trumps BS line about this is all Bidens witch hunt is THE dumbest thing I've ever heard... That's saying something because for the last 9 years all we've heard is dumb stuff from Trump.

There was INDEED an Insurrection. Not doubt about it. It was NOT a peaceful demonstration. NOT even close. And there is no doubt that Trump was the leader. He caused it, he demanded it, he asked for it and he got it.

You don't have to believe me, just get on line and watch the videos. It's all right there. I watched it as it unfolded. Trump and his minions can't LIE to me. I saw it with my own eyes. Trump caused that. He should NEVER be allowed to be elected to be even a DOG CATCHER.

He's guilty of that crime.. NO DOUBT. The evidence is clear.

So all this "WOE is He" Crap won't fly.

Trump is GUILTY!

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
A
Legend
Legend
A
And your post ^ just makes it clear.

Convicted of nothing, other than the mass media hating him.

Give me a better choice to vote for. I will.

Legend
Legend
And your post ^ just makes it clear.

Convicted of nothing, other than the mass media hating him.

Give me a better choice to vote for. I will.

Open your eyes,, Tell me that Jan 6 wasn't an insurrection? Tell me that. Then explain how he wasn't the evil whack job behind it.

When you see it with your own eyes, there is no need for a conviction in court.

A man is right in front of you, holding a gun, you see him shoot someone. You saw it, do you need to see him convicted to know he pulled the trigger?

So, Yeah, I believe he's guilty...

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus January 6th Fallout part 7

Link Copied to Clipboard