Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
P
Legend
Legend
P
For you who obviously aren't paying attention here, I'm saying they are either both moving the goal posts or both aren't. You can pick and choose to suit yourself. I mean if you want to bring up being brainless.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
You did hear batteries don't work when they get wet didn't you? rofl

BATTERIES. You said BATTERIES, not MAGNETS.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
You said both were moving the goalposts??

Can't find that post either.

Is that in the migrant videos??

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by FATE

BATTERIES. You said BATTERIES, not MAGNETS.

My bad.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
You said both were moving the goalposts??

Both of us were or neither of us were. Take your pick. I understand how when you have no legitimate answer for that, being obtuse is the only weapon you have left.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I'm a geometry nerd.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Still being obtuse. And not in a geometry kind of way.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

Don't you mean Magnets? LOL

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
j/c...

We all know Biden won't be able to make it out on the campaign trail. Here's Kamala out pulling up the slack! Speaking to these sad kindergarteners from broken homes college students to let them know they sparkle like diamonds!

P
Legend
Legend
P
Calling them entitled brats that are ruining this country is a so much better option. rofl

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Or you could sound like your not talking to a group of toddlers once a year. Although any attempt always results in small words in a large blender.

P
Legend
Legend
P
But sadly for the most part it seems I am talking to a group of toddlers.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I was talking about Kamala, try and keep up.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Yet you responded to me with no mention of Kamala. It's not my ability to keep up that's the problem here.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
We were talking about Kamala.

That was what I posted and the very post you responded to.

I shouldn't have to refer back to it. I wouldn't have to with 97% of the humans and 12% of the plant life on this planet. I know it's difficult, but try harder.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm glad you have taken a poll of Americans. Oh that's right you didn't. Just more BS you made up in your own mind. Yes, for future reference when you respond directly to a poster it's taken as though you were responding to their comments. I see you keep blaming your mistakes on others. That too is a common theme these days. In fact that in and of itself might make you presidential material.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
j/c...

We all know Biden won't be able to make it out on the campaign trail. Here's Kamala out pulling up the slack! Speaking to these sad kindergarteners from broken homes college students to let them know they sparkle like diamonds!

I guess it’s better than sitting in a court room facing a ten million dollar defamation case for lying in public after found liable for assaulting a woman.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
O
Legend
Legend
O
We were talking about Kamala.

That was what I posted and the very post you responded to.

I shouldn't have to refer back to it. I wouldn't have to with 97% of the humans and 12% of the plant life on this planet. I know it's difficult, but try harder.

Did you mean to say Madam VICE PRESIDENT? Show some respect to your betters GOPer. rolleyesdevil

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
E
Legend
Legend
E
https://nypost.com/2024/01/24/news/dad-rages-at-probation-for-bryn-spejcher-who-killed-his-son/

Libtard judge gives a lady probation after she stabbed someone 108 times after taking a bong hit.

So, in California you can shoplift and murder and get off scott free.

No Craps Given
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by EveDawg
https://nypost.com/2024/01/24/news/dad-rages-at-probation-for-bryn-spejcher-who-killed-his-son/

Libtard judge gives a lady probation after she stabbed someone 108 times after taking a bong hit.

So, in California you can shoplift and murder and get off scott free.

And after the jury decided that was no excuses for her actions!

This actually qualifies as the first bonafide case of 'Reefer Madness"... and I'm not talking about the chick with the knife!

P
Legend
Legend
P
That judge should be thrown off the bench for that. He has no business being a judge.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Yeah, what an imbecile. What the heck was his platform when he ran? "Don't do the crime if you can't...sit at home on your couch?"

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Since some of you seem to be having trouble with actually pointing out any verified criminal activity committed by democrats that's newsworthy I thought I would help you out a little bit.....

Former Los Angeles councilman sentenced to 13 years in prison in corruption case

Former Los Angeles City Councilmember Jose Huizar was sentenced Friday to 13 years in prison in a corruption case that involved cash bribes with a local real estate developer.

U.S. District Court Judge John F. Walter handed down the sentence after receiving a letter from Huizar, who apologized for his crimes. The former councilman said he paid a huge price already, losing his reputation and ability to provide for his family and harmed his children’s future and mental health, The Los Angeles Times reported.

Huizar and two of his associates previously pleaded guilty to charges related to a $500,000 bribery from David Lee, a Southern California real estate developer. He also pleaded guilty to tax evasion and organized crime charges last January.

The former council member agreed to serve at least nine years in prison. Walter said the 13-year sentence was necessary to “engender respect” for the country’s anti-corruption laws.

Lee planned a major commercial and residential development in downtown Los Angeles. But when the project was halted in the city approval process, he reached out to Huizar, the Department of Justice said.

Huizar was the local member for the project and the head of the city’s planning board. He asked for a cash bribe, which Lee delivered.

He was ordered to pay nearly $444,000 in restitution to the city and $39,000 to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the LA Times reported. Huizar is also required to surrender to federal authorities on Apr. 30, per the filing.

Federal prosecutors in the case argued that Huizar monetized his position in the government and had secured more than $1.5 million in cash bribes, gambling chips, luxury hotel visits, political contributions, prostitute services, expensive meals and more from developers who had projects in the downtown L.A. district he oversaw.

He served as a member of the city council from 2005 to 2020, when he was arrested and indicted.

In 2018, the FBI searched his office at the Los Angeles City Hall. He was working to elect his wife, Richelle Huizar, to take his seat at the end of his term in 2020.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...id1d66g0Wd3CdjQqnqCxVadrnLZ0nFLhGuigtFeA

Since all left coast California judges don't care about crime I have no idea how a sentence like this ever happened.

BTW- You're welcome.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Andrew Cuomo sexually harassed at least 13 female employees, retaliated against ex-staff: Feds

Federal prosecutors are backing the New York attorney general’s findings that former Gov. Andrew Cuomo sexually harassed several women and created a hostile work environment in the governor’s office.

In a settlement agreement between the feds and Gov. Kathy Hochul’s office announced Friday, the US Attorney’s Office slammed Cuomo for sexually harassing and later retaliating against former employees, even though the former governor continues to deny the allegations.

“Former Governor Cuomo subjected at least thirteen female employees of New York State, including Executive Chamber employees, to a sexually hostile work environment. Governor Cuomo repeatedly subjected these female employees to unwelcome, non-consensual sexual contact; ogling; unwelcome sexual comments; gender-based nicknames; comments on their physical appearances; and/or preferential treatment based on their physical appearances,” the report reads.

The settlement agreement was the result of federal prosecutors’ own investigation into the former governor, which was carried out separately from probes initiated by Attorney General Letitia James and the state Assembly Judiciary Committee.

The federal investigation into Cuomo began sometime in 2021, revolving around whether Cuomo and his office violated labor and civil right laws as the former governor was being pounded with a litany of sexual harassment allegations.

Though it carries no formal legal charges against Cuomo, the federal settlement drew the same conclusions as the 2021 report by special prosecutors hired by Attorney General Letitia James that ultimately led to the disgraced-ex Governor’s resignation.

“The conduct in the Executive Chamber under the former governor, the state’s most powerful elected official, was especially egregious because of the stark power differential involved and the victims’ lack of avenues to report and redress harassment,” Assistant Attorney General Kristen Clarke of the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division wrote in a statement.

Attorneys for Cuomo continue to deny the allegations and further claim that the federal investigation was politically motivated.

“This is nothing more than a political settlement with no investigation,” Rita Glavin, an attorney for the former governor, wrote in a statement.

Cuomo spokesman Rich Azzopardi said Cuomo hadn’t been interviewed as part of the federal investigation. He also bashed Breon Peace the U.S. Attorney for Eastern District of New York who signed off on the settlement, claiming he’s biased because he used to work at the same firm as one of the prosecutors in the attorney general’s investigation.

“This isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on,” Azzopardi said.

“Andrew Cuomo can continue to deny the truth and attack these women, but the facts do not lie,” a spokesperson for the Attorney General said.

Several of the accusers also touted the feds’ findings as another victory.

“The DOJ’s independent investigation and subsequent settlement agreement with the Executive Chamber eviscerates Mr. Cuomo’s repeated refrain that the Attorney General’s findings were politically motivated,” Debra Katz, an attorney for Charlotte Bennett wrote in a statement. “They obviously were not.”

The settlement between Hochul and the feds lays out recommendations for restructuring the governor’s office to prevent retaliation that the investigators say Cuomo unleashed on his accusers.

“We appreciate the Governor’s stated determination to make sure that sexual harassment does not recur at the highest level of New York State government,” Breon Peace, US attorney for the Eastern District of New York, wrote in a statement. “We share that goal and enter into this agreement to advance our common goal of creating clear, comprehensive and, most importantly, enduring policies preventing sexual harassment in the Executive Chamber.”

The agreement states that Hochul has already implemented a number of reforms, including removing Cuomo’s allies who helped facilitate his misconduct, creating an human resources department within her office, and instituting a workplace sexual harassment hotline among others. The governor will, according to the agreement, take additional steps like implementing a clear policy about retaliation and moving the process for filing complaints to be handled by the New York State’s Office of Employee Relations instead of an independent firm, as it’s handled now.

“The moment I took office, I knew I needed to root out the culture of harassment that had previously plagued the Executive Chamber and implement strong policies to promote a safe workplace for all employees, and took immediate action to do so,” Hochul wrote in a statement. “I am pleased that the U.S. Department of Justice has acknowledged the significance of those efforts, and look forward to partnering with them as we continue to build upon that success.”

Several of Cuomo’s accusers have pursued their own legal action against the former governor. Bennett as well as an unnamed state trooper from Cuomo’s protective detail have both filed lawsuits in federal court against the former governor. Another accuser, Brittany Commisso, is suing Cuomo in state court.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/26/metro...RSxQ0unmsLHbw6gl2kRcYd-LbLmNAgAYQ6wclaTc

It's a witch hunt I tell you! Biden has weaponized The Justice Department to come after Cuomo! The Justice Department is being used as nothing less than a political pawn to destroy Cuomo! The Democrats want to put him in prison! !

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
The far left has become a walking dichotomy. Wants to defund police then spends $756,000 on security. rofl

BREAKING NEWS Squad member Cori Bush under criminal investigation by the Department of Justice for allegedly misusing funds meant for private security: Democrat married one of her bodyguards

By MORGAN PHILLIPS, CONGRESS REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 10:43 EST, 30 January 2024 | UPDATED: 11:07 EST, 30 January 2024

Squad progressive Rep. Cori Bush is under investigation by the Justice Department for allegedly misusing government funds meant for private security.

Punchbowl News first reported that DOJ is conducting the criminal probe into Bush.

On Monday, the Justice Department subpoenaed the House Sergeant at Arms for records related to the misuse of federal security money.

Bush has spent $756,000 on security since she was elected in 2020, her largest expenditure by far.

A watchdog has demanded the Federal Election Commission (FEC) investigate the $62,000 Rep. Cori Bush paid her now-husband as a security guard from her campaign account.

The nonpartisan Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust (FACT) asked FEC acting general counsel Lisa Stevenson to look into whether Squad member and BLM activist Bush 'used campaign funds for personal use.'

It was recently revealed that Bush, D-Mo., married Cortney Merritts in a private ceremony in early 2023. In 2022 he was on the payroll of her re-election campaign.

A watchdog has demanded the Federal Election Commission (FEC) investigate the $62,000 Rep. Cori Bush paid her now-husband as a security guard from her campaign account

'It appears Rep. Bush's campaign may have made payments for services that were unnecessary or above fair market value because of her personal relationship with the payee,' FACT executive director Kendra Arnold said in the complaint.

'If so, these payments would qualify as either impermissible payments to a family member or an impermissible gift.

While hiring family members is frowned upon, it is not illegal. It would only be illegal if push paid her now-spouse over 'fair market value.' Payments to family members must be for 'bonafide services' related to their official duties.

'Therefore, we request the FEC investigate whether Rep. Bush converted campaign funds for personal use by paying a salary that was not for bona fide services at fair market value,' FACT wrote.

'Ultimately, if one or more campaign laws are found to have been broken, we request the FEC hold the respondents accountable.'

Merritts was paid as Bush's security guard despite not having a license - which is required by the St. Louis Police Department, according to a Fox News report. Merritts was reportedly also not licensed for security in Washington, D.C.

Bush, 47, is back in the spotlight after in 2021 she took heat for spending $500,000 on private security despite her impassioned pleas to 'defund the police.'

'I'm going to make sure I have security because I know I have had attempts on my life and I have too much work to do,' the former Black Lives Matter activist told CBS News in August 2021. 'So, if I end up spending $200,000, if I spend … 10 more dollars on it, you know what? I get to be here to do the work.'

'So, suck it up,' she added, 'defunding the police has to happen. We need to defund the police and put that money into social safety nets because we're trying to save lives.'

Two St. Louis cops were then fired for moonlighting on her security team without getting permission from their superiors.

Bush's campaign paid Merritts 24 bi-weekly installments of $2,500 in 2022 for security services. It paid another $250,000 to PEACE Security, a St. Louis-based firm, and $50,000 to a Nathaniel Davis, according to FEC records.

'Any time a member of Congress puts someone with a close personal relationship on the campaign payroll, increased scrutiny is necessary to ensure the legal standard has been met, which in this case is that the payments were for 'bona fide services at a fair market value,'' Arnold said in a statement.

'Both the fact that reportedly Bush's husband isn't licensed to provide security services for which he was paid, and that she was simultaneously paying large amounts to another company for the same services raise red flags that warrant an investigation by the FEC,' she added.

Bush is not the first 'Squad' member to hire her husband - Rep. Ilhan Omar funneled $2.9 million to a consulting firm run by her husband in 2021, which amounted to 80 percent of the company's revenue.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...n-department-justice-misusing-funds.html

I can't wait to hear it... "Racist!!"

P
Legend
Legend
P
But I thought the Justice department was a weapon of Biden's? That it was only used to attack his political enemies? I'm certainly glad you helped provide proof that isn't true.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
This is just another thing that irks me about the political aristocracy, compared to the rest of us federales.

Every year, I have to fill out a detailed report that gets scrutinized by an ethics officer for all my income sources, securities holdings, debts. etc. that are over $1,000. That is not a high threshold.

Then this lady is paying $62K to her husband to be a security guard.

Gotta love the do-as-we-say-not-as-we-do populace in Washington.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
rofl

That's what you now label the truth. The truth shall set you free!

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
That's what's crazy! The stark differences depending on where you live on the food chain. I've heard your story a million times.

E
Legend
Legend
E
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

Keep socialists out of office.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
BS. Right wing memes are for idiots, you and fate keep proving it.

E
Legend
Legend
E
They arent for idiots, they are about idiots. The idiots in question are socialists.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: FATE
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I don’t really disagree with that regarding socialism. However, I think socialism is a byproduct of the masses repeatedly being pressed by a detached aristocracy wherein the masses “take it back.”

Currently, I think we have the opposite problem. Our issues with corporate consolidation and rampant trusts, oligopolies, and big money running politics sets the stage for something like that to happen.

My sincerest hope is to level set back to a merit based economy that rewards hard work and innovation. Right now, we have companies out there running the show like *checks notes* Boeing. At the end of the day they know they are too big to fail.

Those companies also use their pockets to prevent competition. I really don’t think companies like Boeing would be pulling the shenanigans they are if they still had to compete with the likes of McDonnell Douglas, vs merging with them. Right now, it’s just Airbus and there’s anxiety over having a European company become the headliner of our manufactured aircraft…but we did it to ourselves.

I think a true conservative mantra allows for failure and doesn’t allow for cheating and deck stacking. If you (a corp) fail because you were being idiotic and weren’t minding your competition, too bad so sad. Now, I think certain guardrails and whatnot should apply, but what we currently have is corporate welfare. It’s the same dynamic that big c Conservatives harp on when discussing social welfare.

Last edited by dawglover05; 01/30/24 08:40 PM.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Capitalism without socialism in the checks and balances, would be horrible. Socialism will never be the single answer, but it’s the only form of government that takes care of people first. I approve that message.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I think any form of government without checks and balances is a bad system. I just made the case in my last post against unbridled capitalism basically.

I think you’re right about socialism at its ideal concept goes. Socialisms weakness, though, is that it can often be accompanied by demagoguery where you end up with people in charge like Maduro.

I think it’s good to be flexible depending on the situation the country finds itself in. The New Deal made a lot of sense for its time period. The Eisenhower 50’s also made sense for its own time period as well when we began sustaining a lot of growth in the post-war era.

What I don’t like is what we saw in the last administration - and others to be fair - where there is a sustained period of growth, and rather than trying to capture upon that growth, we cut taxes on major corps while increasing spending.

Last edited by dawglover05; 01/30/24 08:55 PM.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Larry Flynt

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

P
Legend
Legend
P
It's her money given to her by a jury in a settlement because trump sexually assaulted her. She can do whatever she wants to with it. But I'm not surprised the #snowflakes are offended because their golden idol was held accountable for what he did.

#gmstrong
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Nah, keep dreaming. I just think it's fitting that when asked how she'll use the money to help victims she goes all "hookers and blow!!". Good stuff.

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Democrats And What They Have Become Pt 3

Link Copied to Clipboard