Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/14/europe/putin-biden-better-for-russia-than-trump-intl/index.html

Putin says a Biden presidency is better for Russia than a Trump one

A Joe Biden presidency would be better for Russia than a Donald Trump one, Russian President Vladimir Putin told pro-Kremlin journalist Pavel Zarubin in an on-camera interview Wednesday.

Asked by Zuribin about the upcoming US presidential election, Putin said Biden would be better for Russia “because he is a more experienced person, he is predictable, he is a politician of an old formation.”

However, he added that Russia would “work with any leader of the US that gains the trust of the American people.”

Putin has a tradition of pontificating on US presidential politics.

In late 2015, the Kremlin leader praised Donald Trump as “a bright and talented person without any doubt,” and cast Trump as the front-runner for the election months ahead of the Republican National Convention.

The Russian president also did little to conceal his dislike of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. Putin would go on to deny Russian interference in the 2016 election and gloated in an interview about the 2016 hack of the Democratic National Committee, saying “there is nothing false about it, every single grain of it is true. And the Democratic leadership admitted it.”

President Joe Biden speaks in the State Dining Room of the White House on February 13, in Washington, DC.
RELATED ARTICLE
Biden accuses Trump of bowing to Putin by encouraging Russia to invade NATO allies that don’t meet their obligations
US President Joe Biden has not minced words about Putin since the full-scale invasion of Ukraine, calling the Russian leader a war criminal – something Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov described as “absolutely unacceptable and inexcusable.”

The Russian leader’s comments also come in the wake of Trump telling a campaign rally he would encourage Russia to do “whatever the hell they want” to any NATO member country that doesn’t meet spending guidelines, something NATO chief Jens Stoltenberg said put European and American soldiers at an increased risk.

Trump’s pledge - if delivered - would overturn the collective defense clause at the heart of the alliance. Putin has long criticized NATO and opposes its expansion.

In his interview, the Russian president said he regretted that he “didn’t start active actions in Ukraine earlier” than February 2022, claiming that Western leaders had lied to Russia about “not expanding NATO to the East.”

“We were and are concerned about the possibility of Ukraine being drawn into NATO, since this threatens our security,” Putin said.

Putin ‘didn’t fully enjoy’ Carlson interview
Putin also said that in order to judge the actions of the current US administration one should look at its “political position.”

“I believe that the position of the current administration is extremely harmful and erroneous,” Putin said in a reference to Russia’s war in Ukraine.

According to Putin, that war “could have been over a year and a half ago” if agreements during a meeting in Istanbul in March 2022 were kept.

Putin didn’t specify what agreements he was referring to, but he has in the past referred to a series of bilateral talks that took place between Russia and Ukraine in the weeks after the full-scale invasion of Ukraine, suggesting a deal was in place.

Those talks eventually faltered, and Ukrainian public opinion hardened against compromise with Russia after the uncovering of the mass killings of civilians by Russian forces in the town of Bucha and other liberated areas of Ukraine.

Putin also alleged that the Minsk agreements, a ceasefire protocol signed by Ukraine and Russia in 2015, was never meant to be kept but used “to buy time to load Ukraine with additional weapons.”

The Minsk agreements called for the removal of heavy weaponry from Ukraine’s eastern Donbas region, constitutional reform in Ukraine as well as the restoration of Ukrainian control of its state borders, among other things.

The order in which those measures would be implemented was never fixed, lower-level fighting continued and a so-called line of contact between Ukrainian forces and Russian-backed separatists remained largely stable between 2015 and 2022.

The US and its allies only ramped up military support to Ukraine significantly on the eve of the February 2022 invasion, as Russian forces massed around Ukraine’s borders, in particular rushing deliveries of anti-tank weaponry.

In his recent interview with far-right media figure Tucker Carlson, Putin said the US could “come to an agreement with Russia” on Ukraine, a suggestion that appeared to imply that an agreement could be brokered over the heads of the Ukrainians.

The Russian leader also expressed disappointment with Carlson. dismissively referring to the media personality’s interviewing style.

“I honestly thought he would be aggressive and ask tough questions. I wasn’t only ready for that, I wanted that, because it would give me the opportunity to give tough answers back,” Putin said.

“To be frank, I didn’t fully enjoy that interview,” he said.

This story has been updated with additional information and context.

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Because he always speaks the truth and has our country in his best interest, and is never manipulative for any reason…………..

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: Jester
O
Legend
Legend
O
These remarks by Putin were not to HELP Biden but to denigrate and diminish him for Trump. Any idiot can see it’s propaganda, plain as the nose on your face.

1 member likes this: Jester
P
Legend
Legend
P
It didn't seem to bother you when he wanted trump to be president.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Of course he wants Biden. He wants a weak Unites States leader. He waited until Biden was in office to attack Ukraine. He knows Biden would not try to stop him. So does North Korea, so does China, and so does Iran. A weak United States is bad for the world in general. It is good for the European Union and the World Economic Forum that wants to take over in 2030 though!

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Day of the Dawg
Of course he wants Biden. He wants a weak Unites States leader. He waited until Biden was in office to attack Ukraine. He knows Biden would not try to stop him. So does North Korea, so does China, and so does Iran. A weak United States is bad for the world in general. It is good for the European Union and the World Economic Forum that wants to take over in 2030 though!

WOW, you bought Putins BS hook line and sinker.

Who stands up to Putin? Biden. Trump is his buddy.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Let me ask you, who has been more forceful against the Russians, the MAGA wing, or Biden?

Also, show me one time, just one time, where Trump stood up to Putin, and I’ll cede.

See, the thing is, like I’ve told you before, when your adversary acts against itself, you don’t have the same sense of urgency. Putin invaded in 2022, and when you look at the circumstances, he turned 70 that year, accomplished little in his goals to reclaim Russia, and Ukraine was gradually becoming more European, which he hated.

Trump did things to help Ukraine stand up to Russia, sure, like *check notes* withhold aid from them unless they looked into digging up dirt on his campaign opponent…

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O

[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

Biden formed the coalition that is aiding Ukraine in stopping Putin. You know, NATO and Allies? Remember them? I’d say Biden has blacked Putin’s eye, while Trump encourages hm to attack our FRIENDS and ALLIES! What a disgusting Traitorous POS he is. And anyone who still follows or roots for him is the same. Period.

Trump is also why you are not getting the border sealed. He doesn’t want action taken because it might huirt his chances of getting away with his crimes. Trump is also the reason GOPers keep taking huge L’s, and the power of the cult is too strong for their rational minds to acknowledge it. I could go on for days pointing out the ways you and your beliefs are wrong, but why should I? You don’t give a damn, because it’s really all about the hate.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 02/19/24 12:36 PM.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

Biden formed the coalition that is aiding Ukraine in stopping Putin. You know, NATO and Allies? Remember them? I’d say Biden has blacked Putin’s eye, while Trump encourages hm to attack our FRIENDS and ALLIES! What a disgusting Traitorous POS he is. And anyone who still follows or roots for him is the same. Period.

Trump is also why you are not getting the border sealed. He doesn’t want action taken because it might huirt his chances of getting away with his crimes. Trump is also the reason GOPers keep taking huge L’s, and the power of the cult is too strong for their rational minds to acknowledge it. I could go on for days pointing out the ways you and your beliefs are wrong, but why should I? You don’t give a damn, because it’s really all about the hate.

I see a lot of hate in your post. You called a man a POS. I only pointed out a fact. Biden is weak. No hate. No name calling just he is weak. Only hate I see is in your post. Look into a mirror at what your spewing!!!

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
P
Legend
Legend
P
What "facts" did you point out? 05 asked you for some facts and you got nothing. It's Republicans refusing to help Ukraine fight against Russia. It's Republicans trying to gift Ukraine to Russia. They have you spreading their lies comrade.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
What "facts" did you point out? 05 asked you for some facts and you got nothing. It's Republicans refusing to help Ukraine fight against Russia. It's Republicans trying to gift Ukraine to Russia. They have you spreading their lies comrade.

If we're going to fight Russia let's go. Stop sending aid and put your money where your mouth is. Attack! Sending money to Ukraine is gaining us nothing but empty pockets. There is only one way to fight a bully and that is with force. Biden is just sinking money into a lost cause.

Biden has not been forceful with Russia. Putin plays Biden like a fool. Democrats are not tough on anything. The only thing Democrats are tough on is the foundation this country was founded on. Besides that, name 1 thing Democrats are tough on, Crime? Nope. Immigration? Nope? Cannot think of anything. They don't stand up for what is decent and right.

P
Legend
Legend
P
So rather than helping Ukraine fight Russia, the nation that is invading them, send our young men and women over there to die? Brilliant. How was trump forceful with Russia? Biden has actually been advocating we fund a war against Russia. Now, when you have nothing but empty words you want to change the subject? Can't say I blame you.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
So rather than helping Ukraine fight Russia, the nation that is invading them, send our young men and women over there to die? Brilliant. How was trump forceful with Russia? Biden has actually been advocating we fund a war against Russia. Now, when you have nothing but empty words you want to change the subject? Can't say I blame you.

Biden is a moron. He may even be disable mentally. He is sending our money to a lost cause. Putin plays that idiot like a fiddle. Zelenski is corrupt as water is wet and yet that is who you choose to get into bed with. Be my guess. Either put up or shut up. But throwing money at a problem does not fix the problem.

P
Legend
Legend
P
So you just throw out a lot of word salad with nothing to support it. You do realize that trump mixed up Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi, right? And of course magnets don't work when they get wet. Or didn't the news channel you listen to tell you that? Speaking of "He may even be disable mentally." More excuses why you think we should hand Ukraine over to Russia. Putin approves of your message and thanks you comrade.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
So you just throw out a lot of word salad with nothing to support it. You do realize that trump mixed up Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi, right? And of course magnets don't work when they get wet. Or didn't the news channel you listen to tell you that? Speaking of "He may even be disable mentally." More excuses why you think we should hand Ukraine over to Russia. Putin approves of your message and thanks you comrade.

It does not matter what I think. Putin and Russia are winning that war, and no amount of money is going to prevent that from happening. So, if you want to save Ukraine you have to fight. That is the only measure at this point that will change the ultimate outcome. But yes, let's just throw money at the problem and say we did something. Let's just pretend were tough and do nothing. That is also a Democratic plan for most problems. Throwing money at education hasn't worked. Make the union leaders rich. It is a shame they don't share that with their teachers. Lawyers behind a desk pretending to support the same people that pay their salary. Throwing money at a problem!!!

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

Biden is a moron. He may even be disable mentally. He is sending our money to a lost cause. Putin plays that idiot like a fiddle. Zelenski is corrupt as water is wet and yet that is who you choose to get into bed with. Be my guess. Either put up or shut up. But throwing money at a problem does not fix the problem.

Now you done poked the bear. How exactly is Zelenskyy corrupt? And honestly, the mental gymnastics you’re putting out there to say he’s corrupt and Netanyahu isn’t absolutely blows my mind. One has a Supreme Court case in his own country about it and the other one doesn’t. I think both have the right to defend themselves and their countrie and receive support from allies.

Russia rolls in for no reason, commits horrible human rights abuses, to the point an INTERPOL warrant is out for the Russian President for stealing children. Oh, and the mass graves in Bucha, but yes, let’s focus on how Zelenskyy is somehow corrupt. I don’t know how you can ignore such plain logic.

I’m all for sending Ukraine aid and the transparency. You again are talking about empty pockets, yet it’s not money we are sending them. I have talked about carving out a portion of our defense budget even to send aid to Ukraine since they’re basically doing what a huge chunk of our defense budget is meant to do, AND if Russia is victorious, things get way more expensive for us, not cheaper. I’ve explained that before, too.

Also, your mental gymnastics to say Dems are the ones who are enabling Russia is so flawed and not based in earthly logical reason. What’s my proof? Oh pretty much any time Trump has talked about Putin, most recently his social media posts about Navalny, dirt bags like dolphin-loving JD Vance making his statements in Europe and blatantly wanting to cut off aid to Ukraine, Tucker Carlson’s softball interview (even Putin referred to it as soft), and the list goes on.

I’m honestly dumbfounded by the desire to morph reality into such an off-base preconceived notion.

Last edited by dawglover05; 02/19/24 06:06 PM.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
It’s almost like he thinks Russia is a super power… Have never seen a vet think like this and it’s greatly disturbing. Hell before Trump, the only time you ever heard half the crap we hear out of the right today was at clan rallies and American Nazi party gatherings.

Legend
Legend

I see a lot of hate in your post. You called a man a POS. I only pointed out a fact. Biden is weak. No hate. No name calling just he is weak. Only hate I see is in your post. Look into a mirror at what your spewing!!!

Weak, Biden is weak? Show me where he's been weak with Putin... SHOW ME

ON the other hand, Trumps lips are permanently attached to Putins butt. That's not HATE, that's a FACT.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
O
Legend
Legend
O
So Trump compared himself to Alexei Navalny. The gall of this POS.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
It’s almost like he thinks Russia is a super power… Have never seen a vet think like this and it’s greatly disturbing. Hell before Trump, the only time you ever heard half the crap we hear out of the right today was at clan rallies and American Nazi party gatherings.

Right now in the USA honestly feels like a history book level turning point…for the worse.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Unless people like us make a stand. And that doesn’t mean libs v GOPers… it means good decent people saying hell no to this Trumpian chaos and doing whatever it takes to preserve democracy.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 02/19/24 10:26 PM.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I agree. It’s interesting. I think you and I have respectful differences on policy implementation and how to fix problems whereas we do agree on what the problems are. This is definitely a problem.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by dawglover05

Now you done poked the bear. How exactly is Zelenskyy corrupt? And honestly, the mental gymnastics you’re putting out there to say he’s corrupt and Netanyahu isn’t absolutely blows my mind. One has a Supreme Court case in his own country about it and the other one doesn’t. I think both have the right to defend themselves and their countrie and receive support from allies.

Russia rolls in for no reason, commits horrible human rights abuses, to the point an INTERPOL warrant is out for the Russian President for stealing children. Oh, and the mass graves in Bucha, but yes, let’s focus on how Zelenskyy is somehow corrupt. I don’t know how you can ignore such plain logic.

I’m all for sending Ukraine aid and the transparency. You again are talking about empty pockets, yet it’s not money we are sending them. I have talked about carving out a portion of our defense budget even to send aid to Ukraine since they’re basically doing what a huge chunk of our defense budget is meant to do, AND if Russia is victorious, things get way more expensive for us, not cheaper. I’ve explained that before, too.

Also, your mental gymnastics to say Dems are the ones who are enabling Russia is so flawed and not based in earthly logical reason. What’s my proof? Oh pretty much any time Trump has talked about Putin, most recently his social media posts about Navalny, dirt bags like dolphin-loving JD Vance making his statements in Europe and blatantly wanting to cut off aid to Ukraine, Tucker Carlson’s softball interview (even Putin referred to it as soft), and the list goes on.

I’m honestly dumbfounded by the desire to morph reality into such an off-base preconceived notion.

The Dems did enable Russia when they cheated during the 2020 election and put a weak man as President. The World needs a strong United States. What they got is weakness. Then Russia attacks Ukraine. Now that weak man wants us to throw money at the problem. Same song and dance the Dems always do. Mess things up and throw money at the problem. That does not work. Ukraine is a lost cause. Russia is gaining ground all the time and the outcome is just a matter of time. The bad players on the world stage all start to act out when we have a brain-dead buffoon as President.

Legend
Legend
Exactly how did the dems cheat in 2020? Or are you still parroting BS?

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
You still can't figure it out can you? Nobody cheated during the 2020 elections. Somebody did try to cheat after the 2020 election. Team trump. Russia is NOW gaining ground because you and your kind are holding up funding. Trump was the weakest president we have ever had against Putin. He stated just last weak that if any of our European allies were behind on their NATO payments he would encourage Russia to do “whatever the hell they want” to any NATO member country. What a traitor........ again.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
This post defies all logic and reality.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
His programming has been completed.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
It really is jaw dropping. I'm just trying to follow the chain:

Trump never stands up to Russia.

Trump publicly sides with Russian President over American intelligence agencies.

Trump withholds aid from Ukraine unless they get "dirt" on his campaign rival.

Trump throws shade at NATO allies.

Trump says he'd tell Russia to do "whatever the hell they want" to NATO allies who fall short of the 2%.

Russia attacks Ukraine and commits horrid atrocities.

Biden, Dems and some Republicans advocate to send aid.

Trump and MAGA Republicans refuse aid.

JD Vance lies about the circumstances surrounding how aid is given.

And somehow, out of all those facts above, it's the Dems fault and Trump could fix it all.

UN-BE-LIEVABLE.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
P
Legend
Legend
P
At times I almost believed that the "crazy MAGA" portrayal was somehow more of a caricature that the left had created. But then we see posts like his and all the "they're all communists" comments on this board and realize, no, it's a real thing and there's obviously more of them than we would like to believe. I would never have believed that so many of our own citizens would have climbed this far down the rabbit hole if I weren't witnessing it for myself.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: dawglover05
Legend
Legend
Instead of saying it, I'll ask you what you think.. Are you a TROLL?

Asking for a friend

Last edited by Damanshot; 02/20/24 01:51 PM.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by Damanshot
Instead of saying it, I'll ask you what you think.. Are you a TROLL?

Asking for a friend

Not a troll. I see Democrats as pure evil. Supports abusing and murdering children with transgender surgeries and abortion. They cheated in the 2020 election. They tried to force free citizens into mandatory vaccines. The are the cause of the rise in crime in big cities with their soft on crime stances. They champion criminals over victims right to justice. See the police in New York and the immigrants. Speaking about immigrants and the drugs and criminals pouring over the border day after day. Support sexual predators and sexual deviants over family values. I do believe the Democrats are protecting powerful people and the human trafficking industry. I could go on and on and on.....

P
Legend
Legend
P
Family values? You mean like supporting a man who bragged about grabbing women by pu$$y? The man who had to pay off a porn star? The man who was just found liable for sexual assault? The man who cheated on all three of his wives? Are those the family values you're talking about? How are Democrats protecting the human trafficking industry?

Dear God man. You've lost all concept of reality. Over 60 court cases were lost over the claim that the election was stolen. The only people who tried to steal the election were trump and his cronies. The only people falling for the BS you are posting are right wing nut jobs.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Saying something over and over again doesn't make it true, buuuut...here's an interesting quote:

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it's true."

-Joseph Goebbels

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O

Trump publicly sides with Russian President over American intelligence agencies.

Trump says he'd tell Russia to do "whatever the hell they want" to NATO allies who fall short of the 2%.

And somehow, out of all those facts above, it's the Dems fault and Trump could fix it all.

UN-BE-LIEVABLE.

This is why I’m so icy in my humanity toward everything MAGA. The idiocy on display is magnitudes beyond what I thought decent Americans were capable of. I get it’s a cult. I get they are brainwashed. But I will never get past the fascism, the traitorous acts, and the authoritarianism they are begging for… That’s when I finally thought, “These people don’t want to be saved from themselves. They would rather burn democracy to the ground than face the changes of progress, equality, historical truths, and simple American reality.”

This time of great divides and political strife is, was, and always will be the byproduct of the right’s hate, political zealotry, intolerance, and embracing of ignorance. When the hell did things like competency, education, expert credentials, law and order, rule of law, our most cherrished institutions, or generally believing in one’s own eyes to discern fact from fantasy/fiction/propaganda/lies become an existential threat to GOPers? And why? And what the hell is their plan going forward, living in a fantasy world where dictators are champions of and for the people? WTF? That’s dystopian as hell. You can’t make this crap up!

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 02/20/24 03:20 PM.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

UN-BE-LIEVABLE.

This is why I’m so icy in my humanity toward everything MAGA. The idiocy on display is magnitudes beyond what I thought decent Americans were capable of. I get it’s a cult. I get they are brainwashed. But I will never get past the fascism, the traitorous acts, and the authoritarianism they are begging for… That’s when I finally thought, “These people don’t want to be saved from themselves. They would rather burn democracy to the ground than face the changes of progress, equality, historical truths, and simple American reality.”

This time of great divides and political strife is, was, and always will be the byproduct of the right’s hate, political zealotry, intolerance, and embracing of ignorance. When the hell did things like competency, education, expert credentials, law and order, rule of law, our most cherrished institutions, or generally believing in one’s own eyes to discern fact from fantasy/fiction/propaganda/lies become an existential threat to GOPers? And why? And what the hell is their plan going forward, living in a fantasy world where dictators are champions of and for the people? WTF? That’s dystopian as hell. You can’t make this crap up!

There is one party trying to change sacred documents of our Republic and that is the Democrats. They hate the Constitution and are always attacking it. The United States is a Constitutional Republic and not a Democracy. The founding fathers wanted that so change would be slow, methodical, thought out so mistakes would not be made. Those championing a pure Democracy are the same one's championing authoritarianism and fascist ideas. Calling those that oppose change fascist is not so. Your rant exposes exactly the problem in this country.

P
Legend
Legend
P
How are they trying to change the constitution?

Trump claims grounds for "termination" of U.S. Constitution

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-claims-grounds-termination-us-constitution-twitter/

Try to keep up will ya?

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-claims-grounds-termination-us-constitution-twitter/

Try to keep up will ya?

Ever heard of the 2nd Amendment. It is always under attack.

How about the Electoral College?

Again. I could go on....

O
Legend
Legend
O
Day, you can reply and engage all you want, but you are the type of person I’m talking about. You’ve been fed so much BS from the right, you don’t know what’s real and what’s BS anymore. I don’t want to hate on you or constantly brow beat you, but you refuse to see what’s right before your eyes then blame the left for hiding crap, being sneaky, or any other damn thing you can think up… But for 65% plus of Americans and 80% plus of the rest of the free world think you are wrong. I don’t want a response, I just ask that you reflect on my last sentence before your next post in response.

1 member likes this: dawglover05
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
65% of Americans huh!!!! I think that number is off. I think we have a 45% right a 45% left and a 10% independent that decides most elections. That is why the country is divided right now. There is a globalist movement faction that is setting up a one world government that agrees with the left and that is why the push to change America is coming from.

Legend
Legend

Try to keep up will ya?

Ever heard of the 2nd Amendment. It is always under attack.

How about the Electoral College?

Again. I could go on....

The War on Easter is right around the corner. Better stock up!

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Page 1 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Putin Wants Biden For President

Link Copied to Clipboard