Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by EveDawg
She was one of the minor aged victims at the island, where Clinton was known to go. She said Epstein told her that "Bill likes them young". If youre not bright enough to understand, its not my fault.

Ghislaine Maxwell says Bill Clinton was not on Epstein's island but did fly on private jet

'Absolutely 1,000 per cent that is a flat out total fabrication and lie'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...hile-island-lolita-express-b1232944.html

From the very source you supplied..................

"He said one time that Clinton likes them young, referring to girls," Sjoberg responded. Elsewhere in the deposition, Sjoberg clarified that she never met Clinton or saw him on Epstein's island.

https://people.com/bill-clinton-mentioned-jeffrey-epstein-court-docs-8422335

Let me explain just how bright you are. First off Clinton was never on Epstein Island that anyone can verify. Secondly, what you're actually doing is taking Epstein's word for it. A sick pedophile that lived a double life and never told the truth. She only reported what 'Epstein told her'.

Now why on earth would you take that sick pedophiles word for it? Because it's what you want to hear and believe.

Who cares what she says. She probably doesnt want to wind up dead. People who worked there said Clinton was a visitor. I believe the victims.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Yet it cannot be refuted that Bill Clinton is a cheating pedophile.

First you would have to present some facts. So far all you have is that you believe what Epstein told some young girl. You have decided to trust the word of a known pedophile to base what you call facts on.

To be fair, Eve is only half wrong,. For sure, Clinton is a cheat. NO question about that., The pedo thing,,, I've not seen proof but honestly, I wouldn't doubt it's true. Clinton was a good president, but damn, he couldn't keep it in his pants,

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
M
Legend
Legend
M
I believe the victims.

You believe what you want to based on it fitting your bias.

What you've have stated is you believe in hearsay. From your article: A person who admittedly never met Clinton stating "facts" about what Clinton said/does/likes ....

No-one is saying Clinton is a poster child for virtue. But that doesn't make your leap to 'Pedo' a fact. Not nearly.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I believe the victims.

You're not "believing the victim". You're believing what Epstein said to the victim. You believe Epstein.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
She was one of the minor aged victims at the island, where Clinton was known to go. She said Epstein told her that "Bill likes them young". If youre not bright enough to understand, its not my fault.

Ghislaine Maxwell says Bill Clinton was not on Epstein's island but did fly on private jet

'Absolutely 1,000 per cent that is a flat out total fabrication and lie'

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...hile-island-lolita-express-b1232944.html

From the very source you supplied..................

"He said one time that Clinton likes them young, referring to girls," Sjoberg responded. Elsewhere in the deposition, Sjoberg clarified that she never met Clinton or saw him on Epstein's island.

Let me explain just how bright you are. First off Clinton was never on Epstein Island that anyone can verify. Secondly, what you're actually doing is taking Epstein's word for it. A sick pedophile that lived a double life and never told the truth. She only reported what 'Epstein told her'.

Now why on earth would you take that sick pedophiles word for it? Because it's what you want to hear and believe.

Who cares what she says. She probably doesnt want to wind up dead. People who worked there said Clinton was a visitor. I believe the victims.

Do you believe the victim of Trump’s sexual abuse?

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Funny thing is, this victim she claims to believe is only repeating what Epstein told her. As far as any claims against Clinton, she hasn't made any. All there is to believe is the words Epstein told her. And Eve is taking the pedophiles words for the truth.

She doesn't believe trump's victims when what he did TO THEM comes from their own mouths.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by mgh888
I believe the victims.

You believe what you want to based on it fitting your bias.

What you've have stated is you believe in hearsay. From your article: A person who admittedly never met Clinton stating "facts" about what Clinton said/does/likes ....

No-one is saying Clinton is a poster child for virtue. But that doesn't make your leap to 'Pedo' a fact. Not nearly.

Clinton is running for POTUS? OF COURSE NOT, they aren’t even relevant in 2024, but sad ass Trumpians gotta what-about and look for something to attack after putting up the worst POTUS ever! Especially when they are about to double down on dumb Donald.

Their congressional leaders fail daily in front of the world… imagine how embarrassing it must be to be the stupidest person in the room all the time… MTG, Boebert, Gaetz, Jordan, Vance, and Comer all personify classless ignorance and total disregard for reality. I wonder how people like them survived high school, let alone getting elected to the highest offices in the land. And MAGA voters got sold a bill of goods that these people were somehow the RIGHT PEOPLE to save the country… I can’t phathom the level of ignorance and self betrayal it takes to pull the MAGA lever.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 02/20/24 12:33 PM.
1 member likes this: mgh888
E
Legend
Legend
E
Ask Bill Clinton. He likes them young.

Who did Clinton have relations with that was a minor and what did he pay for? I'll help you out. She was a legal adult and he didn't pay her. Not that facts matter to you in your feeble excuse to excuse your pedophile Gaetz. You'll even try to make excuses for a man being a pedophile if he's a Republican. That says a lot about you.

Man, libtards are so clueless. Bill was a pedophile.

Here is the article again for all the clueless libtards. Interesting how you only believe victims when it suits you. SHAME.

No Craps Given
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I believe that Epstein told her that. I don't believe what Epstein said is trustworthy. You do. This isn't complicated for anyone but you.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Ask Bill Clinton. He likes them young.

Who did Clinton have relations with that was a minor and what did he pay for? I'll help you out. She was a legal adult and he didn't pay her. Not that facts matter to you in your feeble excuse to excuse your pedophile Gaetz. You'll even try to make excuses for a man being a pedophile if he's a Republican. That says a lot about you.

Man, libtards are so clueless. Bill was a pedophile.

Here is the article again for all the clueless libtards. Interesting how you only believe victims when it suits you. SHAME.

Again, that article doesn't prove anything. as I said, I wouldn't doubt he's done some bad stuff, but again, I've not seen proof. This article doesn't help your case.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
E
Legend
Legend
E
Sex crimes are generally he said/she said. You choose not to believe the victim. That's on your conscience. Funny how you believe the victims against Trump but not about your cheating pedo boy.

No Craps Given
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
We believe the victim. We don't believe what Epstein told her was true. You on the other hand have decided to believe what that proven pedophile told her. What part of this is going over your head?

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Another L for Republicans who lied about the 2020 election being stolen from trump. This time from a conservatie SCOTUS....

Supreme Court leaves sanctions in place against Sidney Powell and others over 2020 election suit in Michigan

Washington — The Supreme Court on Tuesday declined to take up a bid by a group of Trump-allied lawyers who faced monetary and professional sanctions in Michigan as a result of their baseless claims raised in a lawsuit that the 2020 presidential election was rife with fraud.

The one-line order from the high court rejecting the appeals brought by lawyers Sidney Powell, Lin Wood and five others leaves in place a decision from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit that partially upheld the penalties imposed in the wake of the last presidential contest.

Powell and Wood were among a group of lawyers allied with former President Donald Trump who pushed unfounded claims about the 2020 election in courts in key battleground states. Powell famously pledged to "release the Kraken" after the 2020 election, likening the mythical sea monster to the legal challenge she was pursuing as part of an effort to overturn President Biden's win and keep Trump in power for a second term.

Powell, Wood and the five other lawyers were sanctioned in Michigan as a result of a lawsuit that attempted to reverse the state's election results. A district court ordered them to pay more than $175,000 to cover the legal fees that the city of Detroit and state incurred to defend the lawsuit. In addition to the monetary penalties, Powell, Wood and the others were referred to the bar associations in each of their states for disciplinary proceedings.

The district court said the sanctions were intended to deter future suits "designed primarily to spread the narrative that our election processes are rigged." The 6th Circuit upheld the sanctions, but lessened the amount the lawyers had to pay to over $150,000.

Beyond the sanctions in Michigan, Powell was charged in the sprawling racketeering case brought by the Fulton County District Attorney in August. She reached a plea deal with prosecutors in October and agreed to plead guilty to six misdemeanor counts.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/suprem...r3brrmZNTWg47eL5nD7bCkzU76M0G4BtsAlIsuLY

Even when the SCOTUS upholds the findings and even after Powell plead guilty to six charges, they still believe this BS.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
We believe the victim. We don't believe what Epstein told her was true. You on the other hand have decided to believe what that proven pedophile told her. What part of this is going over your head?

All of it.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by mgh888

All of it.

All of your heads are in the sand. All of them.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
Politico just put out this report on Trump and goons plan to incorporate Christian Nationalism into our government at all levels. The primary goal is to change all of our laws, institutions, and social programs to reflect Christian Nationalist values… A fascist theocracy, becuse they believe America is a Christian country and Trump will return God to the center of it… smfh.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/20/donald-trump-allies-christian-nationalism-00142086

E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Politico just put out this report on Trump and goons plan to incorporate Christian Nationalism into our government at all levels. The primary goal is to change all of our laws, institutions, and social programs to reflect Christian Nationalist values… A fascist theocracy, becuse they believe America is a Christian country and Trump will return God to the center of it… smfh.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/20/donald-trump-allies-christian-nationalism-00142086

You're pretty gullible if you believe that.

No Craps Given
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Pew Research on US as a Christian Nation - whatever that means.

The research is out there.

Just look up Mike Flynn and Army of God or Mike Pence, or Mike Johnson...

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

E
Legend
Legend
E
That's just people giving opinons in polls. It doesnt mean much.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
Ostrich.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Hate and Fear Monger.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
Projectionist.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Every single person who reads this forum knows that 97% of your posts are hate and fear mongering and the other 3% are you threatening to beat up or kill people who disagree with you.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: FATE
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
We have been fortunate in the fact that political parties have not become an extension of a religion.

There is benefit that they can't really agree on much of anything, except that "theirs" is the path to salvation.

I cringe at the thought of religion becoming co-mingled with politics. A double shot of bad.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Feel free to give me your money. It says In God We Trust on it. Oh the horror!

No Craps Given
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
God is great, God is good, it's those children or disciples that are the challenge.

Legend
Legend

I mean we all know you just gonna turn around and give that money to Trump lmao

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
To be fair, our for fathers never meant for that to be on legal tender. Added in the 40’s. Just another attack by religious organizations and their continued interference into our government.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

You're pretty gullible if you believe that.

Exactly. If you think a guy like Trump, with his history, is going to actually push for Christian values... holy smokes. He's pandering to a sect of Christian's that are fine ignoring a significant portion of the Ten Commandments in order to deify Trump.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
If donny sees it’s causing people pain, he’ll move any legislation forward to make it happen. He’s a psychopath that loves nothing more than to cause anguish in others. Especially those that don’t look like him. So abortion bans are fine as he won’t be effected. donny is just a useful idiot to the Christian Nationals in his ear.

[Linked Image]
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P

Yeah, it was passed in 1955 and started being printed on our bills in 1957. It's not like the founders did it or it's on the constitution. It's the same way the religious zealots keep trying to infuse religion into law today. Hopefully this time it can be stopped.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
MTG and GOP Reps Lose Battle With SCOTUS Over $500 Mask Mandate Fines

The Supreme Court on Tuesday squashed an appeal from Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) and her two Republican colleagues attempting to overturn their fines for repeatedly opting not to wear face masks on the House floor during the COVID-19 pandemic. The justices left no comment accompanying their decision to decline the appeal from Greene, who was joined in the case by Reps. Thomas Massie (R-KY) and Ralph Norman (R-SC). Their decision allows a lower court ruling to stand, which tossed the Congresspeople’s constitutional challenge and ruled that courts lack jurisdiction to review the mask policy. According to the Associated Press, lawyers for House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) agreed with the lower court ruling and urged the court to reject the appeal. The lawyers did make it clear, however, that the entire Republican leadership voted against the mask mandate. According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Greene racked up a total of more than $100,000 in fines.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mtg-a...JzaTWVLozbyJ9z048mltuuTWt2QdWL0Habscig5Q

Another far right tantrum squashed.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I understand this pales in comparison to some random person pushing players to the floor at a basketball game but still........

A Dead Non-Binary Teen and a School Boss’ Cruel Transphobia

Under a law signed two years ago by Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt, students can only use public school bathrooms that correspond with the gender designation on their birth certificate.

That is why on Feb. 7, Nex Benedict, a non-binary, gender-fluid 16-year-old sophomore at Owasso High School, was in the girls’ bathroom with another student, who is trans.

The pair encountered three older girls, and a physical altercation ensued. In a statement on Tuesday, the school said the incident lasted just two minutes before other students and a staff member intervened. By then, Nex, who used they/them pronouns, had landed on the floor, suffering a blow to the head. Nobody summoned an ambulance.

The school suspended Nex for two weeks and called Nex’s grandmother, Sue Benedict, who told The Independent that she arrived to see Nex’s face was battered.

The grandmother, who had formally adopted Nex, took them to Bailey Medical Center, where they were examined and released. The police had not even been notified of the altercation when the grandmother called them.

As the grandmother told The Independent, Nex complained of a sore head and went to bed listening to music, the teen’s regular balm after being bullied. They got up the next morning, but suddenly collapsed. An ambulance took them back to the hospital, where they died. The state Medical Examiner’s Office has yet to officially determine the cause of death.

“We understand that people are concerned about this incident and we can assure everyone that this incident is being taken seriously and is being investigated thoroughly,” the Owasso Police said in a statement on Tuesday. “Detectives have, are and will be interviewing school staff and students over the course of the next two weeks and in turn will be submitting our investigation to the Tulsa County District Attorney’s Office for prosecution review.”

A funeral was held on Feb 15. Local police and the Bikers Against Child Abuse provided an escort from the Mowery funeral home to Ridgelawn cemetery. Stitt was absent, as was Ryan Walters, the state superintendent of public schools.

Last year, Walters released a “public service” video in which he described being trans as “an assault on the truth” and said, “We have injected radical gender theory and telling kids that they might be other genders. It’s dangerous. It puts our girls in jeopardy.”

Just last month, Walters appointed Chaya Raichik, the virulently anti-trans founder of Libs of TikTok, to a state library advisory board.

“Chaya Raichik and I have developed a strong working relationship to rid schools of liberal, woke values,” Walter said in a statement at the time.

Raichik was already well known in the Owasso school system. In 2022, she accused an LGBTQ+ middle school teacher of being a “groomer.” The teacher, Tyler Wrynn, whom Nex and other trans kids deemed “safe,” resigned.

“Nex was very angry about it,” the grandmother told the Independent.

Last summer, Raichik zeroed in on a Tulsa school librarian, and several Tulsa schools received bomb threats over the next few days. Libs of TikTok targeting had similar results in various parts of the country. And in November, Raichik replaced her profile photos with one of her proudly holding a copy of USA Today with the front-page headline “When Libs of TikTok posts, threats increasingly follow.”

Raichik, Walters and Stitt have all said that they are seeking to protect children. They certainly did nothing to protect Nex. And the grandmother says Nex had been bullied since the teen’s arrival at the high school in 2023.

The actual priority of these three bigots is to promote themselves by making parents fear their kids will fall victim to woke indoctrination and sex-crazed groomers. Stitt is a typical right-wing politician, and Raichik is just a craven influencer. But Walters is supposed to do more than seek every opportunity to further his political ambitions. He is directly responsible for the well-being of all the kids in the state’s public schools. He is supposed to actually protect them.

On the day Nex died, Walters said nothing at all about the loss of a bright and big-hearted student who was just what a superintendent should most want in the schools. Walters instead released a letter to U.S. Sen. Markwayne Mullin (R-OK) saying, “the growing crisis at the southern border puts our kids, our families and all Oklahomans in danger.”

Detectives are now investigating whether a very real danger in one of his high schools left a promising sophomore dead. Walters should in the meantime instruct Owasso High School to change its Principal’s Honor Roll so Nex Benedict is not listed by the teen’s deadname.

In a statement, Sue Benedict noted she had been so lost in grief that she had given the funeral home the deadname for the obituary:

“We are sorry for not using their name correctly and as parents we were still learning the correct forms. Please do not judge us as Nex was judged, please do not bully us for our ignorance on the subject. Nex gave us that respect and we are sorry in our grief that we overlooked them. I lost my child, the headstone will have the correct name of their choice.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nex-b...daI29MnhkTjPos_Bbn43AnVgSPUI9irc52wI0VlA

And they have people believing that they don't know what the consequences of their actions and words will be.

First federal trial for a hate crime based on gender identity starts over trans woman’s killing

https://apnews.com/article/hate-cri...r-woman-c7d2970b6c2658c1e711fa15e5777ab4

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Sex crimes are generally he said/she said. You choose not to believe the victim. That's on your conscience. Funny how you believe the victims against Trump but not about your cheating pedo boy.

Biggest pile of BS you've ever presented. I choose to believe the evidence. Show me the evidence?

There is mounds of evidence against Trump. You don't want to see it. He committed these crimes against women.. For the life of me I don't get why you deny them.

For the record, I did say I felt as if Clinton probably did do some young women. I believe that. But I can't prove it.

If you ever come up with proof, let me know.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
The World is just too funny. Conservative Christian groups love Trump who has never asked God for forgiveness because he stated he doesn't need it--when asked about his favorite Bible verses- he changed the subject---JMHO, my understanding is other than God we ALL are sinners and must repent and ask for forgiveness--separate politics and God....OK, all is allowed only by God. Peace. I detest Trump, but I don't hate him. Please God give us a choice not involving only Biden or Trump- we as a nation can't win with either one of them.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
Legend
Legend
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

– Jackie Robinson
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Federal judge says MyPillow's Mike Lindell must pay $5M in election data dispute

A federal judge on Wednesday affirmed a $5 million arbitration award against MyPillow chief executive Mike Lindell in favor of a software engineer who challenged data that Lindell said proves China interfered in the 2020 U.S. presidential election and tipped the outcome to Joe Biden.

Lindell said he plans to appeal. Asked if he can afford to pay, he pointed out that the breach-of-contract lawsuit was against one of his companies, Lindell Management LLC, and not against him personally.

"Of course we're going to appeal it. This guy doesn't have a dime coming," Lindell said.

Lindell, a prominent promoter of false claims that voting machines were manipulated to steal the 2020 election, launched his "Prove Mike Wrong Challenge," as part of a "Cyber Symposium" he hosted in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, in August 2021. Lindell offered a $5 million reward through Lindell Management for anyone who could prove that "packet captures" and other data he released there were not valid data "from the November 2020 election."

Robert Zeidman entered the challenge with a 15-page report that concluded the data from Lindell don't "contain packet data of any kind and do not contain any information related to the November 2020 election." A panel of contest judges that included a Lindell attorney declined to declare Zeidman a winner. So Zeidman filed for arbitration under the contest rules.

A panel of three arbitrators last April unanimously ordered Lindell to pay Zeidman $5 million, concluding that he had satisfied the contest rules. In Wednesday's ruling, U.S. District Judge John Tunheim expressed concern about how the panel interpreted what he called a "poorly written contract," but said courts have only limited authority to overrule arbitration awards. He ordered Lindell to pay up with interest within 30 days.

Lindell is also the subject of a $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit filed by Dominion Voting Systems in the District of Columbia that says he falsely accused the company of rigging the 2020 presidential election. He's also the target of a separate defamation lawsuit in Minnesota by a different voting machine company, Smartmatic.

Lindell has conceded that he and MyPillow are struggling financially. Fox News, which had been one of his biggest advertising platforms, stopped running MyPillow commercials in January in a payment dispute. Two law firms that had been defending him against lawsuits by Dominion and Smartmatic quit last fall. He acknowledged that he owed them millions of dollars.

"We're not able to pay — I can't borrow money to pay these attorneys. MyPillow can't pay because of what happened" with lost sales, Lindell said. "I have $10,000 to my name."

Additionally, MyPillow auctioned off more than 700 pieces of company equipment, ranging from forklifts to office desks and cubicles.

At the time Lindell said that the auction reflected a change from big box and mall store sales to a direct-to-consumer approach. He said MyPillow had to work quickly after stores like Walmart and Bed Bath & Beyond "canceled" his product and that the company had a large amount of inventory with which to deal.

https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/n...ll-must-pay-5m-in-election-data-dispute/

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I’ll sleep better now. His pillows are fabulous. He should have stayed in is wheelhouse. Except for lying, he sucks at politics.

– Jackie Robinson
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
At one point he was a great story. Former crack addict who turned his life around and did good. Founded the Lindell Foundation to assist drug addicts. Then, he jumped on the trump train. It's been the ruin of many a good man.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
This is so freaking appalling that I actually started laughing.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Republicans Are At It Again

Link Copied to Clipboard