Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by FATE
I remember that one time I told the salesman to get me a better rate on financing and he went and talked to the manager.

#fraud

Did you commit fraud by lying about your wealth or income in order to get a better rate? #sametiredassnarratives

WORSE. I threatened to go to their competition. The very thing those banks were thanking their stars they didn't have to witness when Trump signed on the dotted line.

You can ramble on and on about Trump's fraud case. Almost everyone sees it for what it is. And 90% of those that say they don't are believe in unicorns.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
Y’all remember when conservatives claimed they were tired of political families like the Bushes and Clintons?

Guess that was also a lie. Seem to be all for Lara Trump being the co-chair of the RNC.

Probably shouldn’t call them republicans or GOP anymore. It really is the MAGA party or Trump party. The Republican legacy is over with.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
90%? Just another made up number in trumpian fashion.

Look, as an example, everyone knows that if you have a home that is 11k square feet and you claim it's 33k square feet to lie about the equity you have in that home to gain a financial advantage, that's fraud.

#sametiredassnarratives

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
rofl

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Katie Britt should never speak again. She was horrible.

I'm pretty sure that if she had interests in the presidency... they were destroyed last night.

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Yes, according to you lying on financial documents for financial gain is perfectly legal. Freedumb!

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by Swish
Y’all remember when conservatives claimed they were tired of political families like the Bushes and Clintons?

Guess that was also a lie. Seem to be all for Lara Trump being the co-chair of the RNC.

Probably shouldn’t call them republicans or GOP anymore. It really is the MAGA party or Trump party. The Republican legacy is over with.

Somehow a large part of the constituency doesn't seem to get that is exactly the case. I don't think Mitt Romney or John McCain (when he was alive) changed much of their viewpoints or platforms. Yet somehow they are were pushed aside and now looked upon with disdain. Did they change, or did the party change?

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
The GOP is now funded by their parent country...RUSSIA.

Trump just sold the GOP out to Putin and every cent GOP donors pledge goes to Putin's account first, then Trumps accounts to pay his legal bills with the left over crumbs (donations) going to GOP reps and senator to fund their campaigns.

Problem is, how much of Putin's money is being used to blackmail the GOP to vote for Pro Putin legislation that is focused on defeating the Ukraine..?

Nice shell game grifters Putin and the Trumps are executing on the grand ole party..

The day before Trump loses the 2024 election...he will be landing in Moscow.

Last edited by mac; 03/08/24 06:38 PM.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
Legend
Legend
[Linked Image from 24.media.tumblr.com]

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I have aired my concerns about Trump and Putin for quite sometime now, but I’d like to think it was based on fact (Trump never speaks ill of him -even once, sided with him over the NSA, commended him for being brilliant when he invaded Ukraine, while attacking Zelenskyy, among a host of other things).

What you’re saying however, appears to be a little unhinged…

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
It's the type of hyperbole that allows someone to dismiss the entire discussion rather than sticking to facts and reasonable positions of debate... The media on both sides do it too. It's part of the problem.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
1 member likes this: oobernoober
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I couldn’t agree more. It’s a HUGE part of the problem. It may pretty much be THE problem.

#gmstrong
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
What you’re saying however, appears to be a little unhinged…

05...Facing potential jail time, I have doubts that Trump will allow himself to cornered by the American Justice system.

Chances are Trump's fight or flight response has already been triggered and it appears that he is going to be forced to rely on voters to save him. His plan is to "pardon" himself if he wins the election. If the voters can't save Trump, I would expect him to "flee" to a location where he feels safe.

One of the key factors helping Trump escape the justice system...those attempting to hold Trump liable for his actions constantly UNDERESTIMATE what Trump is willing to do to defeat American justice.

What some might view as "unhinged or unrealistic"... that is how Trump survives..he is not wired to think like a "normal" human...he is obviously "unhinged" and if he is ever going to held accountable for actions, those attempting to do so must reduce their thinking down to Trump's "unhinged" level.

Said another way, sometimes law enforcement is forced to adjust their thinking and reduce their thought process down to a crooks level...to catch a crook, you have to think like a crook.

Last edited by mac; 03/09/24 10:26 AM.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
Legend
Legend
trump has proven he will do anything to save himself.

He is wired one way only "what is best for me?" He will do anything to stay in power and get more power and money.

I do think trump would flee the country and go to Russia if faced with jail time.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Republicans Are At It Again

Link Copied to Clipboard