Page 1 of 2 1 2
#2064610 04/01/24 04:57 PM
E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13260461/bird-flu-texas-infected-dairy-cattle.html

Stay away from farms for a while. Livestock are catching it and giving it to farmers.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
So basically all the viruses for the last 100 years are just on a rinse and repeat cycle.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Yep herd immunity is a myth.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral

It must... Only 14.1% of people continue to get the covid shot and basically no one has gotten covid in the last year.

Blocking those who argue to argue, eliminates the argument.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by superbowldogg

It must... Only 14.1% of people continue to get the covid shot and basically no one has gotten covid in the last year.

Not sure where you are getting your information. Covid is still around plenty

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: dawglover05
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Yeah I was just going to say a ton of people are getting it. It’s mutated to be less lethal, and there are nowhere near the reporting requirements there used to be, but it’s very prevalent.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
God’s punishment.
Originally Posted by Pdawg

He just comes in and makes ridiculous false statements a lot. His information comes out of his butt. My brother in law, his wife and their kids had it a month ago. Anti vaccination people. This is like the third time they all caught Covid. Idiots. I can say confidently that anti vaccers is the main reason it’s still around.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by dawglover05
Yeah I was just going to say a ton of people are getting it. It’s mutated to be less lethal, and there are nowhere near the reporting requirements there used to be, but it’s very prevalent.

There you go spouting that science nonsense again.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: dawglover05
Legend
Legend
My brother in law, his wife and their kids had it a month ago. Anti vaccination people. This is like the third time they all caught Covid. Idiots. I can say confidently that anti vaccers is the main reason it’s still around.

"Anti-vaccers" is now 93% of America as only 7% have received the latest booster. Have you? Are you one of the elite??

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
P
Legend
Legend
P
I suppose you've missed that the current strain is far less deadly and has much less severe symptoms. No you didn't miss it you just didn't want to add any context. Context has meaning.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Learn. To. Read.

I didn't miss anything. That has nothing to do with my response to Spiral.

I even quoted it, it's like 50 words. Not that hard so I'm not even going to explain. Either you possess the 2nd grade level critical thought needed to understand, or you don't. thumbsup

P
Legend
Legend
P
None of it is complicated. People who refused to get the vaccine when it was far more deadly were idiots. People who were never and weren't vaccinated either got covid more often or had more severe symptoms than those who were vaccinated. You're the one who brought up the 7% for the current vaccination booster. I brought up the context which was directly connected to what you posted. I see you're playing the denial gamer again.

"Anti-vaccers" is now 93% of America as only 7% have received the latest booster. Have you? Are you one of the elite??

Yeah, you never posted that. rofl

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by FATE
I can say confidently that anti vaccers is the main reason it’s still around.

This
is
not
that
hard

FLOWCHART STYLE...

1. He says the only reason COVID is still here is because of anti-vaccers
2. You're only protected from the latest strain, JN.1, if you have the latest booster (allegedly)
3. Only 7% of America has the latest booster.

THEREFORE:

4. IF COVID "still going around" is because of "anti-vaccers", THEN 93% of America must be anti-vaccers.

Did you follow all four points of that or would you like me to draw a cartoon?

E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E
Why do you talk to the libtards? They are stupid. The vaccine doesn't stop you from getting or transmitting covid. It was never going to prevent covid. But they hide behind it like it does.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: FATE
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by EveDawg
Why do you talk to the libtards? They are stupid. The vaccine doesn't stop you from getting or transmitting covid. It was never going to prevent covid. But they hide behind it like it does.

The repugnantcan rears her ugly head.

#gmstrong
E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

The libtard spews his fake news.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P

No, nothing about that is hard.

I suppose you've missed that the current strain is far less deadly and has much less severe symptoms. No you didn't miss it you just didn't want to add any context. Context has meaning.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P

Miss Nasty has entered the forum. If she couldn't say libtard she would have nothing left to say.

#gmstrong
E
EveDawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E

Miss Nasty has entered the forum. If she couldn't say libtard she would have nothing left to say.

Libtard is such an accurate description. You couldn't deal with the facts I presented so resort to this. lmao@u.

Now I have to work. I will laugh at you some more later.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
All you ever post is hateful rhetoric. Facts do not reside within you. You are a walking joke.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

No, nothing about that is hard.

And... electric cars are better for the environment.

Another fact that has NOTHING to do with my conversation with Spiral.

[Linked Image from images.squarespace-cdn.com]

P
Legend
Legend
P
I quoted your response word for word. You planly were referencing the current booster. But I guess in your world where facts no longer matter responding to your direct quote is moving the goal post. Murica! Freedumb!

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

P
Legend
Legend
P

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

P
Legend
Legend
P

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: mac
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

define "plenty"

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
God’s punishment.

He just comes in and makes ridiculous false statements a lot. His information comes out of his butt. My brother in law, his wife and their kids had it a month ago. Anti vaccination people. This is like the third time they all caught Covid. Idiots. I can say confidently that anti vaccers is the main reason it’s still around.

Actually, I don't make false statements. I grab factual data.

You just don't like it because it interferes with your political agenda.

www.cdc.gov/respiratory-viruses/data-research/dashboard/vaccination-trends-adults.html
Vaccination Trends Update:
The percent of the population reporting receipt of the updated 2023-24 COVID-19 vaccine is 14.1%
*Reported on Friday, March 29th, 2024.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by FATE
My brother in law, his wife and their kids had it a month ago. Anti vaccination people. This is like the third time they all caught Covid. Idiots. I can say confidently that anti vaccers is the main reason it’s still around.

Then 93% of Americans are freaking idiots

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
1 member likes this: PerfectSpiral
Legend
Legend

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by dawglover05

Define " a ton" of people.

It hasn't mutated to be less lethal. You are spreading misinformation.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/covid-symptoms-mild-follow-pattern-doctors-say-rcna105090

Why Covid seems milder now
Dr. Dan Barouch, director of the Center for Virology and Vaccine Research at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, attributed the mild symptoms that doctors are seeing to immunity from vaccines and previous infections. "Overall, the severity of Covid is much lower than it was a year ago and two years ago. That’s not because the variants are less robust. It’s because the immune responses are higher," Barouch said.

Unfortunately, people (typically of a certain political belief) are triggered by the words "herd immunity" even though doctors, their preferred news organization, and the CDC are telling them that "herd immunity" is one of the main reasons why people are not getting Covid.

www.cdc.gov/respiratory-viruses/background/index.html#:~:text=Trends%20in%20outcomes-,Hospitalizations,infections%20and%20greater%20treatment%20availability

According to the CDC hospitalizations are down because of greater immunity (herd immunity),14.1% of people who still get the vaccine, and "better treatment".
Hospitalizations. In 2024, COVID-19 is less likely to result in severe disease than earlier in the pandemic because of greater immunity from vaccines and previous infections and greater treatment availability.

According to the CDC there are less deaths because of a high degree of immunity "herd immunity"
www.cdc.gov/respiratory-viruses/background/index.html#:~:text=Trends%20in%20outcomes-,Hospitalizations,infections%20and%20greater%20treatment%20availability
Due to the effectiveness of protective tools and high degree of population immunity, there are now fewer hospitalizations and deaths due to COVID-19.

Legend
Legend
You're right. "Lethality" has been diminished by immune response more than anything. Over 97% of America has an immune response to COVID. This is due to the mix of vaccination and previous infection.

As I said from the early hours, both would be needed for herd immunity (I'm not that smart, just have common sense). As I said as soon as Omicron started making it's rounds, this would be a huge blessing and help us move towards "herd" as 100s of millions recover from mild infection (it did).

The WHO, CDC, FDA, and the rest of the alphabet club will not use the term "herd immunity" unless they're adding the disclaimer that it is dependant on continued vaccination (it's not, and they know it). In fact, they will only say that the notion itself is because of vaccination while they ignore the billions that have been infected (including most of those who have been vaccinated).

Herd Immunity is still a dirty word(s), it won't sell boosters, which is also the reason they refuse accept that COVID no longer deserves the moniker "pandemic".

M
Legend
Legend
M
I hope these articles don't start coming out again....

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
God’s punishment.

www.cdc.gov/respiratory-viruses/data-research/dashboard/vaccination-trends-adults.html
The percent of the population reporting receipt of the updated 2023-24 COVID-19 vaccine is 14.1%

Dude, you said…… “basically no one has gotten Covid in the last year.” False statement. Where did that come from? Your butt again.

– Jackie Robinson
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
God’s punishment.

Dude, you said…… “basically no one has gotten Covid in the last year.” False statement. Where did that come from? Your butt again.

"Basically" was not a figure it was a broad statement that the number of people contracting Covid-19 is low compared to historical.

Let's not detract from the factual data and information that I shared from the CDC.

Legend
Legend
Oh ok let’s ignore your false statement you pulled out of your butt. And move to your factual data you posted. Only 14.1% getting the updated covid vaccine. And it’s basically the reason Covid is still around that proves herd immunity is a myth.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Oh ok let’s ignore your false statement you pulled out of your butt. And move to your factual data you posted. Only 14.1% getting the updated covid vaccine. And it’s basically the reason Covid is still around that proves herd immunity is a myth.

People not getting the updated boosters IS NOT the reason COVID is still around.

You could not be more wrong, you have no evidence that it's true, yet YOU keep parroting misinformation.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Oh ok let’s ignore your false statement you pulled out of your butt. And move to your factual data you posted. Only 14.1% getting the updated covid vaccine. And it’s basically the reason
Covid is still around that proves herd immunity is a myth.

it wasn't a false statement. it was a blanket statement indicating that the amount of people contracting covid has been vastly reduced. Which, is 100% factual.

But, go ahead and be triggered.....

Are saying is that the covid shot would eradicate covid if everyone took it?

Legend
Legend
I’m saying it could have been eradicated, but it’s too late now. “Basically” lol .. because of the anti vaccination folks.

– Jackie Robinson
Page 1 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Next Pandemic? Bird Flu

Link Copied to Clipboard