Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2065805 04/16/24 10:42 AM
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
No, not the AR15. A15 stands for April 15th... This is about the 94% peaceful protests that took place across America yesterday.

It seems like none of the lefty sites and news sources are reporting this since it leaves a $%it stain on #GenocideJoe and his good name. A15 was an organized event to protest all across America. Our intelligence agencies had no clue because... well, let's just say they had more important things to worry about. wink

Protesters all across America blocked traffic and ruined Americans' lives for the day. They closed the Golden Gate bridge for 5 hours... which is not really surprising when it took over three hours to make the first arrest. Lucky the bridge was full and people were trapped. No safety concerns there, the only safety concerns were keeping the poor protesters safe. Now I know you're thinking: "Police complicit to lawless anarchy? This can't be San Francisco!"

In Chicago they blocked access to the airport, in NYC the burned flags while police stood idle. Protesters shut down Interstate 5 in Oregon, roads in Philadelphia, and the main road that leads to the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.

They could be seen burning American flags, waving Palestine and Hamas flags.

Shouting FREE Palestine... and DEATH TO AMERICA.

In fact there was a rally in Chicago the evening before teaching people to shout "Hands Off Iran", "Death to Israel" and "Death to America"... in Farsi! How fun is that?

I guess the reason I'm letting y'all know about this, is these people now need your help.

If you'd like to donate to help these poor souls out of jail (I'm sure most have already been released) you can use the online fundraising platform for Democratic candidates, ACTBLUE:

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/a15solidarity

Here are some links since this was largely hidden from the good, pure, lefty news sources (you know the slogan: "if we didn't report it ~ it didn't happen"). I know, I know, these sites are all scummy, but I left out all the Fox links so that nobody would pee their pants and shout FAKE NEWS!!

Left-Wing Dark Money Behemoth Behind Bail Fund for 'Free Palestine' Bridge Blockers

Anti-Israel protesters shut down traffic on Golden Gate Bridge, and San Francisco cops took 3 hours

ABC News HIDES Pro-Hamas Protests Across American Cities

Pro-Palestinian protesters chant 'death to America' and light US flag ON FIRE

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
Maybe a better name would be 4-1

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I have no idea what that means. but thanks for the valuable input, as esoteric as it may seem. thumbsup

Legend
Legend
I think these issues were talked about in the Democrats thread.

Anyways, freedom of speech. It’s disgusting with those chants, but I gotta tolerate it like I gotta tolerate everything else so…

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Do you think we should tolerate gridlock on a bridge for over five hours? Innocent people missing their flights, work, surgeries, daycare, etc, etc, etc... because people want to disrupt rather than actual protest?

P
Legend
Legend
P
Ah, you mean the same people who are saying they will refuse to vote for Biden because he supports Israel. Everyone was reporting what went on. The bridge being blocked in San Fransisco and the flags they were carrying was reported on the CBS Evening News yesterday. Of course to know places like CNN, CBS and even the far left NPR you were whining about were carrying the story, I suppose one would have to look and see first.

Pro-Palestinian demonstrators shut down airport highways and bridges in major cities

https://www.npr.org/2024/04/16/1244...s-shut-down-airport-highways-and-bridges

Pro-Palestinian protesters disrupt traffic at Golden Gate Bridge, O’Hare airport and other sites across US

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/16/us/pro-palestinian-protests-golden-gate-us-gaza-war/index.html

Pro-Palestinian protesters block road, cause delays near Chicago's O'Hare Airport

https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news/ohare-airport-protest-palestine-road-blocked/

It seems like none of the lefty sites and news sources are reporting this since it leaves a $%it stain on #GenocideJoe and his good name.

Obviously yet another lie. These same people say they refuse to vote for Biden because he supports Israel. While the claim on the right is Biden isn't supporting Israel. If you're going to post word vomit at least try to keep up.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by FATE
Do you think we should tolerate gridlock on a bridge for over five hours? Innocent people missing their flights, work, surgeries, daycare, etc, etc, etc... because people want to disrupt rather than actual protest?

No we shouldn't. Anyone breaking the law by obstructing traffic should be arrested. There are permits people can get and legal ways to peacefully protest if that's the goal. That's not what this was.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

Absolutely, yes, if we are required to tolerate a violent insurrection on our capitol and ignore the crimes of those that called them to arms and refused to protect our elected congressman, and senators. A real assault on America that was.

Last edited by PerfectSpiral; 04/16/24 11:21 AM.

– Jackie Robinson
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I'm not lying about anything. I couldn't find anything yesterday while it was going on. Still can't find even a mere mention on MSDNC. Google is a whore, so you have to be creative to get results there.

I watched and watched, it became rather boring during the wall to wall "Get Trumpy" coverage. Only thing I noticed is that while they were talking about Trump's threat to democracy on CNN, they had a little box video on the bottom of the screen (periodically, for a minute or so) that said "protesters block Golden Gate bridge".

Sorry to offend you.

Any comments on the protests though??

FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral

Absolutely, yes, if we are required to tolerate a violent insurrection on our capitol and ignore the crimes of those that called them to arms and refused to protect our elected congressman, and senators. A real assault on America that was.

So, you realize you just justified J6 with a if/then statement? I mean you compared the two and said one was acceptable in rather emphatic terms.

Good to know.

2 members like this: MemphisBrownie, jfanent
Legend
Legend
I don’t. Those need to be broken up. But just cause I don’t condone some aspects means I want the entire thing brought down. There are limits.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
You do realize your goal post didn’t move. If it’s good on one side it’s good on the other.

– Jackie Robinson
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by Swish
I don’t. Those need to be broken up. But just cause I don’t condone some aspects means I want the entire thing brought down. There are limits.

I agree 100%. Disrupting lives has to stop. Unfortunately, the only way to put this to an end is mandatory jail time. Funding from Soros and other lunatics make this a no-risk proposition for the protesters.

And, to be clear, jail time for those infringing on the rights of others, not merely protesting. Protest all you want. Tell us how much you hate America while you burn flags in our streets. All is fair and protected, and as disgusting as it is, I won't do anything more than shake my head and wonder how we got here.

Another thing that's becoming disturbing is that it has become a habit of some Americans to show up at the scene waving American flags. Somehow them being attacked and removed is acceptable as long as we protect the protesters. Weird.

FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
You do realize your goal post didn’t move. If it’s good on one side it’s good on the other.

You speak in riddles
I can't match your intellect
I will bow out now

FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
BTW... the whole "$%it stain on #GenocideJoe and his good name" was supposed to be purple in the first post. When I noticed it was too late to edit.

That in no way reflects how I feel. I think it's disgusting. I also think you'd have to have an IQ of about 32 to think Joe Biden can just snap his fingers and protect the people on your side of the war.

E
Legend
Legend
E
If it was up to me, they would have thrown the hamassholes off the bridge.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by EveDawg
If it was up to me, they would have thrown the hamassholes off the bridge.

No surprise there.

You must have received your marching orders from Tom Cotton.....

Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., on Monday slammed pro-Palestinian protestors blocking the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco over the ongoing Israel-Hamas war, and he said if those protesters were in his home state they would have been tossed off the bridge by others.

There are a lot of people in jail over their actions from Jan. 6th that may wish to warn you about committing crimes while using the excuse it was about justice. Never mind. That may be something that you can better learn on your own.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm not lying about anything. I couldn't find anything yesterday while it was going on. Still can't find even a mere mention on MSDNC.

Let me remind you of exactly what you posted......

It seems like none of the lefty sites and news sources are reporting this since it leaves a $%it stain on #GenocideJoe and his good name.

Now let me remind you when you posted it.....

04/16/24 09:42 AM

You didn't post this "yesterday while it was still going on."

Sorry to offend you.

Why would you posting lies about what you call "lefty sites" offend me? I'm just pointing that you claimed this morning that no ""lefty sites and news sources" are reporting this story. That was a lie.

As far as it pertains to MSNBC. Anyone who thinks they are legitimate is no different than those who think places like OAN are. There will always be outliers and they're certainly one of them.

Any comments on the protests though??

I find them disgusting. Raising the Hamas flag is promoting a terrorist organization. There are certainly lunatics such as these that need to be called out. I'm disgusted by many things people protest and hold rallies over in our country. Sadly I'm left with one of two choices. Either agree that everyone has the right to "legally protest" what they so choose or not. If I feel I have the right to dictate what others protest, how long will it be until people dictate the things I care about not have the right to be protested?

The issue is they were not conducting their protest in a legal manner. As such they should pay the penalty for it.

I do wonder about something else you posted however.....

And, to be clear, jail time for those infringing on the rights of others, not merely protesting.

There are laws in place for things like obstructing traffic and impeding the flow of traffic. So I'm just wondering if you feel we need additional laws that would elevate those same laws being broken during a protest or demonstration?

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

This is a bad what-about. Anyone who protested today and said dumb things, yeah, that's within their rights, and it's within my rights to tell them to go to hell.

For anyone who blocked traffic or did other stupid stuff, 1) They should be arrested for that and prosecuted to the full extent of the law and/or kicked out of the country, and 2) Someone should explain basic principles to them that this will just piss off people more and make their cause far less sympathetic. A lot of fundamentalist Muslim groups are doing this across the West and it's really starting to irk people, including Muslims who just want to lead quiet, peaceful lives and not be associated with this nonsense.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Sheesh, I thought this thread would be about taxes being due today....

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
That was yesterday, brahma. I hope you know someone at the post office.

Legend
Legend
A lot of fundamentalist Muslim groups are doing this across the West and it's really starting to irk people, including Muslims who just want to lead quiet, peaceful lives and not be associated with this nonsense.

Agreed.

I live within a 50-mile corridor that is home to the largest/densest concentration of American citizens from the Middle East on these shores. And I can tell you, they are not the folks you see in these disruptive gatherings. Many of them are pissed that their lives might be upended because of the actions of folks with whom they might actually disagree. Additionally, we must also acknowledge the fact that not all immigrants from the Middle East are of Islamic theology. There is a sizeable population of Christians who have emigrated from that region, as well. Middle Eastern immigrants are not representatives of a monolith.

Here's the takeaway: all these people came from different regions/faiths/religious sub-sects/political dogma- and found themselves a home in America's heartland. They've been coexisting for 2, and now going on 3 generations. And my region of America looks nothing like Beirut, Gaza, etc. I suppose it could, except for one thing: the people who live here chose to live here, and as such, they chose to enter and share the social contract that comes with citizenship.

They left somewhere else, so they could be positive participants in somewhere better.

There are no bombings in Toledo.
There are no shoulder-held RPG's launched from I-75 overpasses.
There is no Mosque v. Synagogue/Synagogue v. Mosque violence of any sort. The kids attend school, play video games and participate in band together. Their parents stop and talk about their kids with each other at the local megamart. They struggle to balance home, work and family time... and worry that their kids spend too much time on their phones.

Despite the regional differences of their home countries' politics, they all seem to get along here, in the 419/313 corridor...
...because we're all American Citizens.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
3 members like this: Swish, jfanent, dawglover05
J
Legend
Legend
J
So true, Clemmy. I’m fixin’ to come back here soon. Looking forward to seeing you around. wink

Legend
Legend
Love you, Jules.
Expect a deep, heartfelt hug from me when we finally meet.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
When you address J6 and call it was it was, and address the root cause of J6 then I'll talk to you about other demonstrations.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
1 member likes this: PerfectSpiral
P
Legend
Legend
P
Some people pick and choose their outrage. I wonder how many police officers were assaulted?

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Hey, this is pure BS! Joe doesn’t have an AR15 pointed at anyone! Get off his lawn! And go wake up Donnie, it’s time for his diaper change.

Jesus H Diablo people, get a grip. I have no idea what is what about some protests I never heard of. But if the right is this worked up, you can bet it’s 99% bullsheets.

And we can go after the genocide squads libtard whatever yada yada, AFTER we hang all the traitors that y’all refuse to acknowledge. Until then, you are just making noise that thinking people are tuning out. Rude and disgusting rightwing body noises! Like breathing.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 04/18/24 02:05 PM.
E
Legend
Legend
E
Is the libtard media even covering all the pro hamas protests and arrests going on right now?

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
No they’re focused on the cancer in the courtroom, the vocal fascist minority, and the clown show in the house. Blame MAGA for distracting us.

S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Not surprised to see another thread turn into what about J6. What about Trump. Seems those are the only 2 topics permitted on this board. Liberals claim they can walk and chew gum. Clearly they are lying.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Squires
Not surprised to see another thread turn into what about J6. What about Trump. Seems those are the only 2 topics permitted on this board. Liberals claim they can walk and chew gum. Clearly they are lying.
Says the leader of the trump brigade. Always avoiding the obvious. We clearly know who’s lying here.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P

It's simply a prime example of how certain people will do everything they can to accentuate something far less serious. People have held protests blocking traffic before. They will do it again. This isn't some new or earth shattering thing. Yet when someone tried to overthrow the elections, while people are being found guilty and sent to jail for those crimes, those certain people avoid it like the plague. When the very person they have nominated for president was behind and inspired the entire thing, and is still telling stolen election lies that helped inspire it all, they avoid it like the plague.

I know how much pointing that out bothers you and some others. But it seems context is not something you seem fond of.

#gmstrong
S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

It's simply a prime example of how certain people will do everything they can to accentuate something far less serious. People have held protests blocking traffic before. They will do it again. This isn't some new or earth shattering thing. Yet when someone tried to overthrow the elections, while people are being found guilty and sent to jail for those crimes, those certain people avoid it like the plague. When the very person they have nominated for president was behind and inspired the entire thing, and is still telling stolen election lies that helped inspire it all, they avoid it like the plague.

I know how much pointing that out bothers you and some others. But it seems context is not something you seem fond of.

We're only allowed to discuss things the almighty pitdawg deems important. Got it.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
FATE Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

E
Legend
Legend
E
Send their asses to Gaza.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: oobernoober
J
Legend
Legend
J
Originally Posted by Clemdawg
Love you, Jules.
Expect a deep, heartfelt hug from me when we finally meet.

Love you too, Clemmy. I look forward to it!

1 member likes this: Clemdawg
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

We're only allowed to discuss things the almighty pitdawg deems important. Got it.

You can talk about anything you like. That doesn't change my post or the accuracy of it.

#gmstrong
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus A15 ~ Assault on America

Link Copied to Clipboard