Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Legend
Legend

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
P
Legend
Legend
P
I understand your confusion. One side is warning of democrats don''t change their ways or if they don't take power there may be a civil war. Democrats are pointing out that the other side is warning and or calling for a civil war. I can see why you may not be able to see the difference. One side is hinting they may start a civil war. The other side is warning they may start a civil war.

In your world you somehow think that's the same thing.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
MTG defends her call to split up the US by saying the country is moving towards another civil war: 'We have to do something about it'

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene defended her position that the US should be split up into separate "red" and "blue" states by saying another civil war is looming.

The far-right Republican appeared on Fox News on Tuesday, where host Sean Hannity questioned her about her position, and how division in the US could be healed without a split.

Greene responded by saying that she doesn't want a civil war, but that the country was moving towards one and action needs to be taken.

"The last thing I ever want to see in America is a civil war. No one wants that — at least everyone I know would never want that — but it's going that direction, and we have to do something about it," she said.

Greene also claimed that everyone she talks to is "sick and tired and fed up with being bullied by the left, abused by the left, and disrespected by the left."

"Our ideas, our policies and our ways of life have become so far apart that it's just coming to that point," she added.

Greene posted a message on Twitter on Monday, Presidents' Day, calling for a "national divorce."

"We need to separate by red states and blue states and shrink the federal government," she said.

She described it not as a civil war but "a legal agreement to separate our ideological and political disagreements by states while maintaining our legal union."

Hannity on Tuesday asked Greene if she believed that there could be a working relationship between the left and right, or if there was a "growing move" towards a split because the "divide is so deep."

Greene responded by saying she thinks "this is a much bigger movement than most people in Washington even realize."

She added that the response to her message "should tell people a lot."

As of Wednesday morning, her tweet had 77,000 likes and 10,400 retweets.

Greene's initial comments were heavily criticized by Democrats and some Republicans.

Utah's Republican governor said in a tweet that Greene's "rhetoric is destructive and wrong and—honestly—evil."

"We don't need a divorce, we need marriage counseling," Gov. Spencer Cox said. "And we need elected leaders that don't profit by tearing us apart."

White House spokesperson Robyn Patterson, meanwhile, told the Daily Beast that "Congresswoman Greene's comments are sick, divisive, and alarming to hear from a member of the House Oversight and Homeland Security Committees."

https://www.businessinsider.com/mtg-defends-call-split-up-us-says-civil-war-looming-2023-2

So according to MTG it's either The Divided states of America or a civil war. Yeah, I don't think that's what the democrats are saying. rofl

#falseequivalency

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
In my world it's not a bogeyman.

The only ones that make it such are the TDS folk that post and repost the same soundbites, devoid of context, and scream that the sky is falling.

70% of the population doesn't care, give it a second thought, buy-in or promote it. 29% parrots the trash, usually out of context, and posts it as some scaredy-cat warning that the evil GOP is plotting to destroy them and steal their gardens, I doubt any of them actually believe it.

1% is shaking in their boots. The 29% acts like we all should be.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Yeah, such political speak didn't lead up to Jan. 6th. According to you we should ignore precedent and act like it never happened. Free the hostages, right? Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. It sounds like you and your ilk are doomed to watching it repeated.

I don't need to shake it my boots. I'm prepared for it. That started long before trump and the crazy far right had anything going on. I watched what happened and learned from Jan. 6th. You obviously didn't.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I'm glad you're armed and ready. I guess you have nothing to worry about.

Thanks for warning the rest of us, on my way to buy an AR as we speak.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I won't be coming after anyone. I won't be starting the conflict. I'm sorry you lack the comprehension to see who that will be. But I will defend my family to the best of may ability. I think you would do the same if you owned an AR. By all means exercise your right to bear arms.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
You are definitely shaking in your boots. Scared crapless over what rando state politicians say. Stop being a lemming. You probably believe MTG also.

No Craps Given
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by FATE

LOLOL Pits gonna run to the movie theater to watch the civil war movie just like swish. So he can be prepared. rofl

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by EveDawg
You are definitely shaking in your boots. Scared crapless over what rando state politicians say. Stop being a lemming. You probably believe MTG also.

rofl

I believe all of these republican politicians have influence over their voters. That's because I'm not a moron.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P

LOLOL Pits gonna run to the movie theater to watch the civil war movie just like swish. So he can be prepared. rofl

I'm always prepared for your kind. Been that way since the early 80's. My dad was a Master Sergeant in the Army. I don't need no stinking movie. I've been firing weapons since before you were a gleam in your daddy's eye.

Try again oh foolish one.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
LOL You think that because your Dad was in the army it translates into gun skills? I must have gun skills also because my Dad was in the airforce and the FBI. My brother was in the marines and fought in Iraq. Some of his gun skills must have rubbed off on me also. Hell, I must have war skills since my bro fought in a war.

rofl rofl rofl

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Never forget who the far right wing of the republican party is supporting in their efforts to cut aid to Ukraine. It's Putin......

Microsoft finds Russian influence operations targeting U.S. election have begun

Microsoft said on Wednesday that Russian online campaigns to influence the upcoming U.S. presidential election kicked into gear over the past 45 days, but at a slower pace than in past elections.

Russia-linked accounts are disseminating divisive content aimed at U.S. audiences, including criticising American support of Ukraine in its war with Russia, researchers at the tech giant said in a report.

The Russian embassy in Washington did not respond to a request for comment, but the Kremlin said last month it would not meddle in the November U.S. election. It also dismissed U.S. allegations that it orchestrated campaigns to sway the 2016 and 2020 U.S. presidential elections.

While the Russian activity Microsoft observed is not as intense as around the previous elections, it could increase in the coming months, the researchers said.

"Messaging regarding Ukraine - via traditional media and social media - picked up steam over the last two months with a mix of covert and overt campaigns from at least 70 Russia-affiliated activity sets we track," Microsoft said.

The most prolific of such Russian campaigns is linked to Russia's Presidential Administration, they added. Another one is aimed at posting disinformation online in various languages, with posts typically starting with an apparent whistleblower or citizen journalist posting content on a video channel. That content is then covered by a network of websites that include DC Weekly, Miami Chronical and The Intel Drop.

"Ultimately, after the narrative has circulated online for a series of days or weeks, U.S. audiences repeat and repost this disinformation, likely unaware of its original source," Microsoft said.

A "notable uptick" has been seen in hacking by a Russian group Microsoft calls Star Blizzard, or Cold River, which is focused on targeting western think tanks, the company said.

"Star Blizzard's current focus on U.S. political figures and policy circles may be the first in a series of hacking campaigns meant to drive Kremlin outcomes headed into November."

Malicious use of artificial intelligence by foreign rivals targeting the U.S. election is a key concern cited by American political observers, but Microsoft said it found that simpler digital forgeries were more common than deepfakes. Audio manipulations have a bigger impact than video, it added.

"Rarely have nation-states' employments of generative AI-enabled content achieved much reach across social media, and in only a few cases have we seen any genuine audience deception from such content," the researchers said.

"The simplest manipulations, not the most complex employment of AI, will likely be the pieces of content that have the most impact."

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/mi...ting-us-election-have-slowly-2024-04-17/

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

Remember when they all made fun of the doomsday preppers?? 🤣

Now we've been sniffing the fumes of "Russia, Russia, Russia!" and Trump starting a Civil War for nearly eight years. They all scream "you better get ready" while they blame the other side for ever mentioning what we may be getting ready for. Very unusual.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

I'm always prepared for your kind. Been that way since the early 80's. My dad was a Master Sergeant in the Army. I don't need no stinking movie. I've been firing weapons since before you were a gleam in your daddy's eye.

Try again oh foolish one.

The party of fairy dust energy, 85 personal pronouns, guns are people and chicks with _____ invading women's sports so their feelings don't get hurt... wants you to know that they will shoot your ass if you don't agree with their politics. 🤣

E
Legend
Legend
E
Pit would probably faint if my doberman looked at him.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yes, January 6th was fairy dust. You're ridiculous rants show what you've become. The male version of Eve.

Everyone knows I don't stand for some of the very things you posted.

Your biggest Eve moment for today............

they will shoot your ass if you don't agree with their politics

Now you've forgotten what the word "defend" means. What a sad little man you have become.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P

Since I've owned three Pit Bulls I highly doubt it. Your crazy outbursts indicate you may need help.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E

Since I've owned three Pit Bulls I highly doubt it. Your crazy outbursts indicate you may need help.

My doberman has made pitbulls cry and run away.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
The party of fairy dust energy
Yes, January 6th was fairy dust.

[Linked Image from i.makeagif.com]

P
Legend
Legend
P

rofl

Well of course it has. That's why the predominant fighting dogs are Dobermans and not Pit bulls. Oops, no, wait a minute!

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
When facts aren't your friend you can always lean on a mindless meme.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Also, pitbulls are generally friendly dogs. Dobermans are not. They are bred to be personal protection dogs, so their instinct is on protection and not making friends.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
My family has owned Dobermans. They were all very friendly. Their Rottweilers too. My wife also owned a Doberman. You're just pulling more BS out of your azz at this point.

I suppose i need to remind you of what you said again.....

There's no way any Pit Bull I have ever had or seen would run away and cry from a Doberman.

The deadliest dog breed to humans in America are Pit Bulls. Dobermans rank 7th. Anything else?

Top 10 Types Of Dangerous Dogs

https://www.800perkins.com/practice-area/top-10-types-of-dangerous-dogs/

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

January 6th was fueled by fairy dust??

Please provide links.

The ones from MSDNC don't count.

E
Legend
Legend
E
My family has owned Dobermans. They were all very friendly. Their Rottweilers too. My wife also owned a Doberman. You're just pulling more BS out of your azz at this point.

I suppose i need to remind you of what you said again.....

There's no way any Pit Bull I have ever had or seen would run away and cry from a Doberman.

They are NOT friendly with strangers. They are aloof. If the person is threatening or suspicious then they better stay away.

My dog has made pitbulls cry and run away. My idiot neighbors let their dogs loose and they come up to us while we are walking. My dog is not dog friendly and goes after them. Thats a fact.

My dog is a bad ass. One day an intruder man jumped my back yard fence and came into the yard. Kobe ran out there barking like he was going to murder him. That man started screaming and jumped back over the fence and left.

Nobody will be breaking into my house. I dont even have to get the guns out.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Also, pitbulls are generally friendly dogs.

From the link I provided you..................

1. Pit bull

Pit bulls caused 66 fatalities over the course of the study, ranking it as the most deadly dog breed. The American Pit Bull Terrier has consistently been the breed of choice in the highly-illegal sport of dogfighting, and it is known for its intimidating and aggressive nature.

Nobody broke into my house either I can assure you of that. Also from my link.....

Over the exact same period of time Pit bulls killed 66 people while Dobermans killed 9.

But please do keep going......

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P

January 6th was fueled by fairy dust??

Please provide links.

I'm sorry obvious sarcasm flew over your head but not surprised by it.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Yes, January 6th was fairy dust. You're ridiculous rants show what you've become. The male version of Eve.

Everyone knows I don't stand for some of the very things you posted.

#ObviousSarcasm

E
Legend
Legend
E
Your stats are worthless because pitbulls are by far the most common dog breed being overbred and found in shelters. Dobermans are not nearly a common breed. They arent a poor persons breed.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yes, January 6th was fairy dust.

#ObviousSarcasm

That part was. But I understand you refuse to admit that. I expect no less.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Your stats are worthless because pitbulls are by far the most common dog breed being overbred and found in shelters. Dobermans are not nearly a common breed. They arent a poor persons breed.

A United Kennel Club pedigree Pit Bull isn't a poor persons dog either. You're still making excuses for your Doberman.

1. Pit bull

Pit bulls caused 66 fatalities over the course of the study, ranking it as the most deadly dog breed. The American Pit Bull Terrier has consistently been the breed of choice in the highly-illegal sport of dogfighting, and it is known for its intimidating and aggressive nature.

Turns out that was another lie.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E

A United Kennel Club pedigree Pit Bull isn't a poor persons dog either. You're still making excuses for your Doberman.

1. Pit bull

Turns out that was another lie.

I've met tons of pitbulls and they have happy go lucky personalities. They are not protection dogs like dobermans are. They are not highly trainable like dobermans are. They have not been used for military and police like dobermans have.

Poor people arent buying show dogs. They are rolling up to the shelter and choosing a free pitbull from the 25 available.

Dobermans arent a poor persons dog not just because they are expensive to obtain, but because you cant just get one and expect it to lay around the house. They are working dogs and need daily exercise and training. Poor people wont be doing that. They arent responsible dog owners. That why poor people have pit bulls. They are a lazy breed that "looks tough"

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Mmmm hmmm. Pit Bulls are the most muscle bound dogs there are. You are so desperate here it's at the point you're no longer worth the effort. I'm sure you believe you know more about this than the people who are experts on the topic so you go right ahead and believe that. Carry on....

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Pit is an expert of every subject.

He's got the whatabouts to prove it.

As soon as you prove him wrong, we'll go from dog breeds to Trump not cleaning his cat's litter box, in the space of three sentences... and then he'll tell you to take your L.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Being musclebound means nothing. Look at all the deformed musclebound american bullies who are bred to be friendly. People breed dogs to look however they like. Its the dogs mind that matters. Dobermans and Pitbulls have nearly the same bite force.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Pit is an expert of every subject.

I have owned three Pit Bulls and I actually used a source that states facts on the topic.

He's got the whatabouts to prove it.

Nothing I posted about this topic is a whatabout.

As soon as you prove him wrong, we'll go from dog breeds to Trump not cleaning his cat's litter box, in the space of three sentences... and then he'll tell you to take your L.

And we'll keep watching you play the roll of a troll. You posted nothing of substance or that addressed the topic at all. Only cheap shots because when you have nothing of substance cheap shots are all you have left.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]

P
Legend
Legend
P
Being musclebound means nothing. Look at all the deformed musclebound american bullies who are bred to be friendly. People breed dogs to look however they like. Its the dogs mind that matters. Dobermans and Pitbulls have nearly the same bite force.

So Dobermans have "nearly" the bite force of a Pit Bull..... Now if dobermans could only lock their jaws like a Pit Bull.

How do you get a pitbull to release its bite?

Break Stick - PIT BULL RESCUE CENTRAL

Sometimes you need to work the stick in just a bit if the gap is small. The stick should be inserted from ½ to 1½ inches into the dog's mouth. Turn the stick as if you're twisting the throttle of a motorcycle. This action will cause the dog to readjust its grip, and it will bite onto the stick, releasing the other dog.

https://www.pbrc.net/breakstick.html#/

Yep, it's the same thing....

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Another mindless meme for the L! rofl

#gmstrong
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Republicans-still at it-again

Link Copied to Clipboard