HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Originally Posted by FATE
Get your last word Lar. Not playing monkey see, monkey do while you stalk me all day.

This didn't age well now did it?

rofl

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Trump’s latest appeal has been denied

An appeals court judge has once again denied a request by Trump’s attorneys to halt his criminal trial as they seek to have the case moved outside of Manhattan.

Justice Marsha Michael issued the ruling just minutes after a brief hearing. The arguments in the midlevel appeals court came hours after the jury selection process concluded in Trump’s criminal trial, which is currently taking place roughly two miles south.

The ruling will allow opening statements to take place as soon as Monday in Trump’s criminal trial.

https://apnews.com/live/trump-trial-jury-updates#0000018e-f80e-d1ad-ad9e-f8afa7280000

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Get your last word Lar. Not playing monkey see, monkey do while you stalk me all day.

This didn't age well now did it?

rofl
[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
TOPLINE The New York attorney general’s office argued Friday that the $175 million bond former President Donald Trump put up in the civil fraud case against him and his company is insufficient and should be thrown out, claiming the company that underwrote the bond hasn’t shown it has the “financial capacity” to pay it ahead of a Monday hearing on the bond’s fate.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alison...ey-can-pay-it-ag-argues/?sh=650ef46c2753

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by northlima dawg
TOPLINE The New York attorney general’s office argued Friday that the $175 million bond former President Donald Trump put up in the civil fraud case against him and his company is insufficient and should be thrown out, claiming the company that underwrote the bond hasn’t shown it has the “financial capacity” to pay it ahead of a Monday hearing on the bond’s fate.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alison...ey-can-pay-it-ag-argues/?sh=650ef46c2753

They also weren't approved as a bonding agent in NY either. So it's looking like another Trump grift. I understand her thinking. But wouldn't they just have to put up the money to satisfy the bond?

I should tell you that I believe that a REAL billionaire should be able to put it up cash... JMO however.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
How would this be "another Trump grift"?

Legend
Legend
How would this be "another Trump grift"?

First I think we should define Grift:

"A grifter might be a pickpocket, a crooked gambler, scammer, or a confidence man. Grift may have come from graft, a slightly older word meaning "to acquire dishonestly."

Basically, when trump tries to sell something that isn't real or is a conspiracy, it's a grift.

In this case, he and his pal have apparently concocted a plan that says that the money(bond) that was put up was legit. Apparently the DA has determined that it isn't funded properly. So basically it's trump trying to sell a pig in a poke.

That's a grift.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
lol Okay.

O
Legend
Legend
O
I wonder how many more cuckoo for conspiracy theories types will MELT DOWN now that Trump is facing justice for being the lying POS he is?

The goof, the goof, the goof is on fire, we don’t need no water let that….

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
The man who set himself on fire outside the courthouse where Trump is on trial dies of his injuries

https://apnews.com/article/trump-trial-hush-money-protest-fire-ab7601b86e423d79702b1dda84c5623e

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
I wonder how many more cuckoo for conspiracy theories types will MELT DOWN now that Trump is facing justice for being the lying POS he is?

He was a libtard.

https://new.reddit.com/r/Conservati...donations_of_the_nyc_selfimmolation_guy/

Also, you have a shocking lack of empathy for someone who was so mentally illl that they chose suicide by burning.

If you generally go around mocking people who commit suicide, maybe its your turn next.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Better this way, for so many reasons…

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Swish
Better this way, for so many reasons…

I would tend to agree with you.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by EveDawg

He was a libtard.

https://new.reddit.com/r/Conservati...donations_of_the_nyc_selfimmolation_guy/

Also, you have a shocking lack of empathy for someone who was so mentally illl that they chose suicide by burning.

If you generally go around mocking people who commit suicide, maybe its your turn next.

I don’t care what ay idiot does as long as it doesn’t AFFECT MY LIFE. This guy is just another crazy blip on the radar. I won’t lose any sleep by not caring.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
We all know some unconfirmed list posted on reddit must be true.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Show us the real list.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
You first. Unless you're trying to claim the one on reddit is accurate and true?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I thought maybe you had a list that shows he's a Trump supporter. OCDC said he was. Half the internet insisted it was true shortly after the incident. Now you can read op-eds all over the left that insist his fringe thinking is the result of far-right ideology since they can't find anything that shows he supports Trump... and the beat goes on.

Do you think he's a Trump supporter?

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
From the sounds of it he thinks they're all in it together. At least that's the way his manifesto reads. I never gave it a lot of thought. I think he was a very troubled man. I however am not trying to use, nor defend some rando printed out list on reddit with zero confirmation as some credible source of information. I'm not really sure why you're trying to defend that BS either.

I did find a source that reported he worked for a couple of democratic congressmen ten years ago. But if that manifesto is any indication a lot changed in ten years.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
I thought maybe you had a list that shows he's a Trump supporter. OCDC said he was. Half the internet insisted it was true shortly after the incident. Now you can read op-eds all over the left that insist his fringe thinking is the result of far-right ideology since they can't find anything that shows he supports Trump... and the beat goes on.

PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE I SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HIS POLITICS.

Legend
Legend
Oh, I'm not defending "the list" as real or false. Nor will I call it "b.s." just because you say it is. The link above contains much more than a list though. It gives a pretty solid overview of much of his online activity. There isn't always a perfect wall of fact. In fact, 'seldom' would be the best description. That's when we have to apply common sense. In the world we live in now -- one man's common sense is another's conspiracy theory.

I'm more infatuated with the never-ending need to paint everything as MAGA. It's truly the most bizarre thing I've ever seen in my life.

Dude went off the deep end. He was probably always close, seems the loss of his mother caused him to actually jump.

Meanwhile, the media and drive-by-know-it-alls will try anything they can to link this to Trump... a dude setting himself on fire after clearly saying the entire political power palace was in cahoots to take us all over by collapsing cryptocurrency. saywhat

I'm also always enamored by the way we can ignore truth when clinging on to conspiracy... while analyzing a person consumed by conspiracy theory. Read any manifesto and you basically consume 70-80% fact, strung together into some strange fantasy by the thoughts of a 'lunatic'.

In this case, on the sad side, we shuffle through all his conspiracies and ignore the largest fact pervading today's political landscape:

"Liberals mock the hypocrisy of conservatives; conservatives mock the hypocrisy of liberals, and our collective circumstances erode," ~ Max Azzarello

While millions try to paint him as a "Trumper" or find a crumb to losely link him to far-right ideology.

Insanity is in the eye of the beholder.

1 member likes this: EveDawg
Legend
Legend

Only if you scream and promise not to beat me up.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

That, to me, seems to be you trying to link him to Trump. Just saying.

Were you trying to do something else there?

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
And I think that's where things all fall apart. I have many times separated and pointed out the difference between MAGA extremists and Republicans. They certainly aren't the same things. I do however question those who ignore and show total complacency towards everything trump says and has done. Not so much in terms of his political policies, but the pure nastiness and venom he spews. The constant lies he tells over and over again and what his words have led to.

It's kind of like I question if cops who know that others in their ranks abuse people and breaking the law while saying nothing are good cops? That complacency and silence only emboldens people like trump, MTG, Gaetz and others to continue such behavior. I do understand and have stated many times that you have extremists in both parties. The difference is the extremists are ruling the Republican party because Republicans sit back and allow it.

On the other hand I see nothing that indicates you, Eve and many of your ilk see any separation in Democrats or everyone you label as liberal. You lump them all into one convenient package as if they all fit into a single box. Which is certainly a false narrative. There are many things on the far left I disagree with just as I do with the far right. But for some reason that doesn't fit your narrative.

We have gotten to a point in our society that anyone who holds the middle ground on anything gets a label, pushed into a "you are all alike" box. And it's both sides that do that.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I could dissect the entire post. No time. I'll just say this.

You clearly showed the difference in how you characterize others based on their political leanings.

On one hand, it's the fault and responsibility of people like Eve and I that MTG acts the way she does.

On the other, pointing out extremists on the left (of which you bear no responsibility for, because MAGA is a disease, 'libtard' is a bad term MAGAts use to be meanies) means were "lumping you all together".

Maybe I have, but I don't ever recall saying anything like "you're all the same" in any regard when I talk about leftist policies that are clearly contributing to many of the huge problems we have in this country.

Then again, the other end around is to insist the problems are all in our imaginations. Then when pushed to admitting they're clearly problems, blame them on Trump and MAGA (see: the border), it's clearly a disease of all you libtards and your libtardism.

Don't mean to hit and run, but I'm out the door. Have a great Sunday.

E
Legend
Legend
E
https://www.foxnews.com/us/deceased...ial-once-worked-for-democrat-congressman

Fire guy used to work for a libtard Congressmenn.

Also I dont care what Pit's opinion is. He can go drink toilet water.

No Craps Given
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
You clearly showed the difference in how you characterize others based on their political leanings.

On one hand, it's the fault and responsibility of people like Eve and I that MTG acts the way she does.

I never said anything about it being your fault. I said your silence and complacency helps it fester and increase.

On the other, pointing out extremists on the left (of which you bear no responsibility for, because MAGA is a disease, 'libtard' is a bad term MAGAts use to be meanies) means were "lumping you all together".

Maybe I have, but I don't ever recall saying anything like "you're all the same" in any regard when I talk about leftist policies that are clearly contributing to many of the huge problems we have in this country.

So maybe you have but you haven't?

I have pointed out the extremes by the left. As a matter of fact OCD and I have gone around about AOC many rimes.

Then again, the other end around is to insist the problems are all in our imaginations. Then when pushed to admitting they're clearly problems, blame them on Trump and MAGA (see: the border), it's clearly a disease of all you libtards and your libtardism.

I have blamed the only people who can change and fix our immigration laws for not changing and fixing them. I also watch others blaming people who can not change the laws for not fixing it. I know that bothers you.

Don't mean to hit and run, but I'm out the door. Have a great Sunday.

You have a good one as well.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

Why do you insist on making this a left vs Right issue. wherever this kid worked, it's pretty clear he was a disturbed individual.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by Damanshot

Why do you insist on making this a left vs Right issue. wherever this kid worked, it's pretty clear he was a disturbed individual.

Because libtards across the internet are spreading false information that he was a right winger. I mean, just look at a OCDs post mocking him. I am setting the record straight.

No Craps Given
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
So we get blamed for what you have seen "libtards across the internet" doing? I didn't see you actually set anything straight.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Its not my fault that youre blind. Thats on you.

No Craps Given
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wherever this kid worked, it's pretty clear he was a disturbed individual.

...Disturbed or "enlightened?"

Definitely don't think self-immolation is the way I want to go. It did attract attention, though.

Fiercely Independent.
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P

Talking to yourself hasn't seemed to have helped solve anything.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Bull_Dawg
Definitely don't think self-immolation is the way I want to go. It did attract attention, though.

Yes it did. It drew attention to just how bad the mental healthcare situation is and just how crazy his manifesto sounded to help drive that point home.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E

Talking to yourself hasn't seemed to have helped solve anything.

Weaksauce retort. lmao@u

No Craps Given
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Bull_Dawg

Yes it did. It drew attention to just how bad the mental healthcare situation is and just how crazy his manifesto sounded to help drive that point home.

Was the manifesto that crazy?

Setting yourself on fire? Pretty crazy. Thinking politicians/elites are playing the public? Not that crazy to me.

Is the fact that many people think the latter is crazy enough to drive a previously sane person crazy? It probably didn't help.

All sorts of things are "pretty crazy" these days.

Edit: honestly my post you replied to was more made for the bad pun/dad joke than the part you quoted.

Last edited by Bull_Dawg; 04/21/24 05:09 PM.

Fiercely Independent.
Legend
Legend

Because libtards across the internet are spreading false information that he was a right winger. I mean, just look at a OCDs post mocking him. I am setting the record straight.

It's the old right wing woo is me thing. I've yet to hear one person say he was a right winger or MAGA guy. NOT ONE

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
E
Legend
Legend
E

It's the old right wing woo is me thing. I've yet to hear one person say he was a right winger or MAGA guy. NOT ONE

Your limited worldview does not mean it never happened.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend

Your limited worldview does not mean it never happened.

Point to someone that did

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Trump hush Money Trial Set to start On April 15th.

Link Copied to Clipboard