Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
E
Legend
Legend
E
Youre the one lying by putting words in my mouth that I never said. You lie all the time constantly. Same for your whatabout.

This thread is about Israel and Gaza. I am discussing the extreme antisemitism on display from the libtards from the top to the bottom relating to this.

You on the other hand are barfing up whatabouts like a dog who eats vomit. And lying by putting words in my mouth. Squirm and take your L.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
So are you trying to say that those people on the right who are antisemitic suddenly don't count and they're secretly rooting for Israel to win the war? I didn't think so.

And I'm discussing the extreme antisemitism that has been being displayed on the right. You just want to silence anyone from talking about that. It won't work.

You wish to discuss what the media is talking about and ignore everything else. I'm not going to allow you to do that. Now eat your word vomit and climb back into your cave. Your cauldron may boil over if you don't get in there and stir it.

Take tour L and be honest for a change of pace. Antisemitism is something that exists on both parties. Anyone who claims otherwise is a liar.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
So are you trying to say that those people on the right who are antisemitic suddenly don't count and they're secretly rooting for Israel to win the war? I didn't think so.

And I'm discussing the extreme antisemitism that has been being displayed on the right. You just want to silence anyone from talking about that. It won't work.

You wish to discuss what the media is talking about and ignore everything else. I'm not going to allow you to do that. Now eat your word vomit and climb back into your cave. Your cauldron may boil over if you don't get in there and stir it.

Take tour L and be honest for a change of pace. Antisemitism is something that exists on both parties. Anyone who claims otherwise is a liar.

Squirm and take the L for yourself and all the antisemetic libtards out there. Your whatabouts are no good here, neither is your word vomit. Time for the last walk in the shelter. Your number is up.

No Craps Given
E
Legend
Legend
E
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68894386.amp

USC cancels graduation ceremony due to violence from antisemetic libtards.

No Craps Given
E
Legend
Legend
E
https://www.foxnews.com/us/holocaus...el-mobs-columbia-nazis-german-university

Halocaust Remembrence Center compares antisemetic libtards to Nazis.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
You know, the adults in the room have been having some pretty good conversations here as of late. Then all it takes is one petulant child to come along ruin it all. Thank you petulant child for doing the only thing you know how to do. Spew word vomit.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
You know, the adults in the room have been having some pretty good conversations here as of late. Then all it takes is one petulant child to come along ruin it all. Thank you petulant child for doing the only thing you know how to do. Spew word vomit.

Cry some more tears. You were only happy because no one was pointing out the truth.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
And you certainly will never be the one to be telling the truth.

You and OCD should join forces and call yourselves the "Lefty-Tighty and the Righty-Loosey Brigade". Extremists from opposite ends of the spectrum.

I know it's usually said "righty-tighty, lefty-loosey" but I just can't imagine that you're a tighty.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Everything is loose when your pinky is tiny.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
Get a grip PeeWee, and not that kind of grip! Eve, just pwns you by not engaging the way you want. I love it. She smacks that noggin and say’s here’s your sign. you can’t make this ish up. And keep my handle out your mouth.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
1 member likes this: EveDawg
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by EveDawg

I understand that is what you've had to use as an excuse to every guy you've ever dated.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E

I understand that is what you've had to use as an excuse to every guy you've ever dated.

Nope. But I can tell you have (not) much to compensate for.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Get a grip PeeWee, and not that kind of grip! Eve, just pwns you by not engaging the way you want. I love it. She smacks that noggin and say’s here’s your sign. you can’t make this ish up. And keep my handle out your mouth.

And the "Lefty-Tighty and the Righty-Loosey Brigade" is now compete! It's shows just how easily I can accomplish a mission when dealing with the easily manipulated. At least now we'll have the cra craiest of the board banded together as they should have been all along. rofl

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P

We all know how denial works. I've been married to the same woman for 13 years. She seems to be doing fine. And how long have you been married now? They keep running off looking for something better. Bless your heart.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O

And the "Lefty-Tighty and the Righty-Loosey Brigade" is now compete! It's shows just how easily I can accomplish a mission when dealing with the easily manipulated. At least now we'll have the cra craiest of the board banded together as they should have been all along. rofl

That is the absolute dumbest nickname I’ve ever seen anyone on DT make up. Please continue to call us that so others can truly see your mental disability.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Eve, we better stop picking on him, he’s sP3cIal.

E
Legend
Legend
E

We all know how denial works. I've been married to the same woman for 13 years. She seems to be doing fine. And how long have you been married now? They keep running off looking for something better. Bless your heart.

Pretty certain your bed is dead ever since kids happened. If she is "fine" then you have problems and you dont even know it lmao

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
GOaT dayuuum! Now I feel bad for PeeWee.

P
Legend
Legend
P
GOaT dayuuum! Now I feel bad for PeeWee.

Your self pity is another sign of your far left ideology.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
LMFAO, I know you are but what am I… PeeWee.

P
Legend
Legend
P

Pretty certain your bed is dead ever since kids happened. If she is "fine" then you have problems and you dont even know it lmao

And how long have you been married for again? Maybe it's as much your nasty mouth as it is your loosey problem. Between the two of them it's no wonder you can't keep a man.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
LMFAO, I know you are but what am I… PeeWee.

How would you put it?

Weak sauce. rofl

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Yeah Eve, force marry somebody and trap them in a pitiful relationship OR YOUR NOT NORMAL like a centrist.

O
Legend
Legend
O
I’d put it that way if I was as un-original and pathetic as you. PeeWee.

E
Legend
Legend
E

And howe long have you been married for again? Maybe it's as much your nasty mouth as it is your loosey problem. Between the two of them it's no wonder you can't keep a man.

I have never been married because I dont want to be married. I'm a successful business woman and my life is set. I could retire right now, but enjoy what I do so much. And the men ask to marry me, and I turn them down and they cant handle it. I tell them upfront I dont want to get married. They cant handle it. Tough luck dudes.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yeah Eve, force marry somebody and trap them in a pitiful relationship OR YOUR NOT NORMAL like a centrist.

Centrist. What people who common sense escapes them considers it a bad word.

Your wound up tighter than Charlie Brown's alarm clock and its hilarious!

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
I have never been married because I dont want to be married.

I'll stop right there because it's obvious that and everything that comes after that is BS. tsktsk

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
I’d put it that way if I was as un-original and pathetic as you. PeeWee.

So your claim is that "PeeWee" is original? rofl

You're really not very good at this.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E

I'll stop right there because it's obvious that and everything that comes after that is BS. tsktsk

Or you cant handle the truth. (like usual) There are growing numbers of women who dont want to be married. I dont need a contract to be in a relationship. No man gets to lock me down like that. I'm not a redneck who cant survive without a spouse.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
That might be funny if I had a clue about what the hell you’re trying to say. I haven’t watched cartoons since I was a kid, and have zero respect for any dullard trying to reference them in a dis. Centrist Trump is similar to the real deal when the name calling starts. you can’t make this ish up. Comedy gold.

P
Legend
Legend
P
You would first have to figure out what the truth is before you can pretend you know what it means for someone else not to understand it. So only redneck women get married? You can't help but to keep stepping in it can you?

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O

As if you have a clue! rofl I respect what she said, she’s not afraid to stand on her own two feet. But it’s not the centrist way… You’re just lucky that your Mrs. Can’t see or smell that well…All I’ll say about that.

E
Legend
Legend
E
You would first have to figure out what the truth is before you can pretend you know what it means for someone else not to understand it. So only redneck women get married? You can't help but to keep stepping in it can you?

Word salad much? Try making sense Kamala.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
That might be funny if I had a clue about what the hell you’re trying to say. I haven’t watched cartoons since I was a kid

Hmmm, then why would you think that's what I'm referring to? It seems as though, from your own words yet again, you know exactly what I'm trying to say. tsktsk

and have zero respect for any dullard trying to reference them in a dis.

You mean reference it like you are doing?

Centrist Trump is similar to the real deal when the name calling starts.

Another term of what you claim to be your genius originality? naughtydevil

you can’t make this ish up. Comedy gold.

And yet here you are still making it up. #weaksauce

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Word salad much? Try making sense Kamala.

Okay MTG.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
You said Charlie Brown… Cartoon… Here’s Your Sign.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Says the man who has been using Pee Wee all day pretending he had no idea what it was in reference to. #weaksauce

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
It’s me saying you are like PeeWee Herman with your childish comebacks from elementary school. That must have been when you stopped developing mentally. Typical centrist.

E
Legend
Legend
E

Jewish student schools antisemetic UCLA professor.

No Craps Given
2 members like this: Day of the Dawg, FATE
E
Legend
Legend
E

No Craps Given
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Israel at war again.

Link Copied to Clipboard