Next Thread
Print Thread
H
hitt Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
H
I challenge all Dawgs to spend almost 14 minutes of your life watching a 60 MINS segment on Math, Culture, and Expectations.

I promise it is a heart warming good story- we have few of those- they don't sell.

I'm no good at posting youtube or other videos- go to youtube put in Pythagorean theorem, teens- I promise you won't be disappointed.

PS 17 years straight 100 percent graduation rate AND college acceptance- WOW!!!

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
L
Legend
Legend
L
I tried, hitt, but I couldn’t give it 14 minutes. Or even four. Trigonometry??? wink

If I want to feel unintelligent - and who does, really? - I can do that by watching Jeopardy.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Here is the story I believe you referring to. It is a rather amazing story. Much like lamp, from a math standpoint it's certainly over my head but seeing this story about not only the girls but the school is something I found well worth watching.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
F
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
F
I believe the problem, theory, equation they solved, was actually solved like 10 years ago.

L
Legend
Legend
L
That won’t load for me. Are you sure your configurations are correct?

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
H
hitt Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
H
Thanks, I can't get videos posted......to ignorant. Great story and unexpected- high expectations and don't be the person who lets the school down---- worth the watch.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
H
hitt Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
H
Maybe, sure, - the point was to solve it different ways- like only one flying wing airplane- nope there are lots. AND, the main theme is keep working and excellence. Name a Cleveland school with that record-- Cleveland has some great schools, but I'd bet a buck not as good as this one.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Excellence - Found and Expected

Link Copied to Clipboard