Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by hitt
Trump is above the law- any other client would be in slammer for defying the judge----Republicans- Fox News= trial mostly theater- paying off sex workers and falsifying business records/ normal, everyone does it- no substance at all--- if you click your boots for the leader.

The Judge basically said that today. He made mention that Trump was the form POTUS and may well end up being POTUS again and he found it hard to put him in jail and that he didn't want to do that. But, he will is forced to do so.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
To the supporters of trump the outcome of this trial means nothing. Guilty or not.

Now a trump appointed judge has postponed the "document case" indefinitely.

The stacked SCOTUS has already pushed the Jan 6th trial to the point where the case may not be tried before the election.

What a disservice to the citizens of the United States. A Democracy is supposed to represent the will of its citizens.

The voters have the right to know if the courts will find trump guilty or innocent before the election. So they can determine if a convicted felon or an innocent former president should run the country.

Personally I am disgusted by what is taking place.

1 member likes this: Jester
Legend
Legend
We all know who the liar is in this case. Bias or not we all know. Everything he does is fake. Everything he says is a lie.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
The article contains many of the same old, same old we already know about so I won't bother with that portion but you can always read the entire article at the link if you so choose......

Judge said he won’t tolerate Trump’s cursing and headshaking during Daniels’ testimony, transcript shows

“I understand that your client is upset at this point, but he is cursing audibly, and he is shaking his head visually and that’s contemptuous,” Judge Juan Merchan said to Trump’s defense attorney Todd Blanche during a mid morning break. “It has the potential to intimidate the witness and the jury can see that.”

Merchan told Blanche they were speaking at the bench because the judge did not want to embarrass Trump.

Blanche responded that he would talk to Trump.

“You need to speak to him. I won’t tolerate that,” Merchan said.

Blanche again said he would talk to Trump.

“One time I noticed when Ms. Daniels was testifying about rolling up the magazine, and presumably smacking your client, and after that point [Trump] shook his head and he looked down. And later, I think he was looking at you, Mr. Blanche, later when we were talking about The Apprentice, at that point he again uttered a vulgarity and looked at you this time,” Merchan said.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/07/poli...sh-money-trial-stormy-daniels/index.html

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by bonefish
To the supporters of trump the outcome of this trial means nothing. Guilty or not.

Now a trump appointed judge has postponed the "document case" indefinitely.

The stacked SCOTUS has already pushed the Jan 6th trial to the point where the case may not be tried before the election.

What a disservice to the citizens of the United States. A Democracy is supposed to represent the will of its citizens.

The voters have the right to know if the courts will find trump guilty or innocent before the election. So they can determine if a convicted felon or an innocent former president should run the country.

Personally I am disgusted by what is taking place.

Sounds to me like the "Fix" is in

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
The defense lawyer actually asked Daniels was Trump the orange turd she wanted to flush….yes absolutely. Lol

– Jackie Robinson
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
You can't make this stuff up...Tuberville showing his support for Trump by complaining about the horrible courtroom conditions that Trump is enduring in NY City for his "Hush Money" trial...

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Didn't listen to the video, but I have a simple solution.
Why don't they just put trump in the same court as the judge and the DA?

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Legend
Legend
Disgusting POS. Respect? For what spitting on the Constitution. Starting an insurrection. Refusing to comply with the transfer of power after he lost a valid election.

Creating a fake elector scheme to stay in power.

The list of his crimes are as long as a roll call for a platoon.

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
https://www.mediaite.com/trump/just...e-taken-care-of-by-his-ag-jeff-sessions/

JUST IN: Michael Cohen Testifies Trump Told Him Federal Election Probe Would Be ‘Taken Care Of’ By His AG Jeff Sessions
Colby HallMay 14th, 2024, 11:49 am
473 comments

AP Photo/Julia Nikhinson; AP Photo/Seth Wenig, Pool

‘Yes, ma’am.’

Those two words came from Michael Cohen as he was testifying in the hush money-election interference trial of former President Donald Trump and may end up being the most damning to date.

At issue is the previous testimony from AMI owner and National Inquirer publisher David Pecker who revealed that Cohen told him not to worry about an FEC investigation because Trump had Jeff Sessions — his first Attorney General — “in his pocket.”

Cohen was pressed by the prosecution Pecker’s testimony was accurate, to which he confirmed he told him Sessions would take care of it.

“Prior to saying that, had you been told that by President Trump?” Cohen was asked. “Yes, Ma’am,” he replied. This is according to multiple reports from inside the courtroom — including Just Security’s Adam Klasfeld.

“I told him that matter was going to be taken care of, and the person of course who was going to be able to do it was Jeff Sessions,” Cohen said (via CNN).

Michael Cohen’s reputation has been called into question because of his previous prison time and admission that he has lied under oath. That said, if this particular claim proves to be true, it would add a new layer of corruption to the Trump trial.

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Originally Posted by mac
You can't make this stuff up...Tuberville showing his support for Trump by complaining about the horrible courtroom conditions that Trump is enduring in NY City for his "Hush Money" trial...

getting your surrogates to come out and go around the gag order cause you can't.

Legend
Legend
The parade of the potential never to be VP’s lol. And the speaker of the house needs to appease trump for working across the isle and actually getting things done on Capitol Hill.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
The Republican party of conservatives is gone.

Replaced by trump followers who will do anything to stay in his graces because of the votes they would lose.

Spineless, lying, conniving, hypocrites. Politics has never been a place where honorable morals are practiced.

However, what has taken place since trump is nothing short of astounding. Rude behavior and lies are now expected.

Legend
Legend
Funny if trump never ordered Cohen to pay from his accounts and just paid it himself. There would be no crime. Bet his foot is still hurting on that one.

– Jackie Robinson
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The crazy thing is that he should have just written Cohen a personal check and not run it through the Trump Organization. But no, he writes it off as a business expense and gets in trouble. Not tax advantage either.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Legend
Legend
A cheap billionaire’s move. Not looking good for him at all. Biden said he heard trump is free on Wednesdays for debates. lol

– Jackie Robinson
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I am starting to think that the outcome of this case will determine the outcome of the election in November.

There are 3 categories of voters:
1, those who will for trump regardeless of anything else
2, those that will vote against trump no matter what
3, The too be determined crowd

Let's talk about that to be determined crowd in relation to the trump trials:

This is likely the only trump trial that will be completed before the election. If trump is found guilty of a felony then many will not vote for him. However, if acquitted or a hung jury (to which trump will claim acquittal and people will be too ignorant to know the difference) then many will believe this case was all a political hit job and vote for trump.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Dude...

You seriously think there are people out there that are like "I need to see more because I'm really not sure" about DJT?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
B
Legend
Legend
B
Cohen just blew up the prosecution. He was caught in a lie today.

Based on everything else, the prosecutor should be disbarred. The judge at minimum a reprimand, if not formal censure.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I absolutely think that there are a large number of people who haven't decided.

Legend
Legend
The prosecution on direct examination and throughout the case has meticulously corroborated Cohen.

The evidence is what matters.

Legend
Legend
Has anyone else noticed that Trump Minions are at the court spouting the same rhetoric that Trump spouts. LIke the are puppets and he's the Puppet master

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
The prosecution on direct examination and throughout the case has meticulously corroborated Cohen.

The evidence is what matters.

The cross-examination yesterday was in fact an enormous blow to the prosecution's case. What he said happened regarding the call did not in fact happen, and the defense combined that with his history of being untruthful. It was a solid one-two punch on their part. I could see it actually leading to an acquittal. Cohen's testimony was the linch pin tying the payment to the illegality.

Peen ~ I have to respectfully disagree with your thoughts on the judge and prosecution, at least to this point. You know this stuff as well as I do, perhaps better. What grounds is there to disbar the prosecutor and censure the judge?

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Redirect on Cohen will go back to the evidence and facts.

Who did Cohen for? It is not about Cohen. It is about the paper trail and facts.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I'm not sure what you are asking, maybe a typo?

All the defense has to establish is reasonable doubt.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by Damanshot
Has anyone else noticed that Trump Minions are at the court spouting the same rhetoric that Trump spouts. LIke the are puppets and he's the Puppet master

That would fall in line with the allegations he was editing their speeches:

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-accused-editing-notes-allies-speeches-during-trial-1900734

#gmstrong
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
I must be dumb- you can answer that if you wish- but facts as I understand them- 1) Cohen, Trump, and others decide to pay off sex workers so their stories don't come out before election. 2) Cohen pays off sex workers out of his funds thru a corporation. 3) Trump pays Cohen back with at least one signed check- ie Cohen didn't pay sex workers just because he liked them. 4) Trump and his employees claim payoffs are legal expenses- write off sex scandal as tax deduction- sweet.

Those are facts, I think- plus- ain't it interesting Trump thinks Cohen among the lowest idiots on the earth- funny, I thought Trump who only hires the best- Cohen was his PERSOAL lawyer for over EIGHT YEARS and he, Cohen, went to jail for the guy......now, how do you not love a guy who claims to be the smartest guy in any room, hires idiots, tells them all will be OK- lets them rot in jail----AND he's the possible next President, again.......damn, what a wonderful country. Who in their right mind could vote for him.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
the prosecutor should be disbarred. The judge at minimum a reprimand, if not formal censure.

rofl

What exactly is it you accuse the judge of doing that would cause him to be reprimanded or cesured pray tell?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Originally Posted by dawglover05
You know this stuff as well as I do, perhaps better. What grounds is there to disbar the prosecutor and censure the judge?

Does raw emotion count as legal grounds? I didn't think so....

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
What you're saying is not wrong and you are certainly not dumb. This article might do a better job explaining it than I could:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/17/politics/michael-cohen-donald-trump-best-day-analysis/index.html

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Who did Cohen lie for?

Who did he do prison time for?

It is about the evidence. Reasonable doubt is not about Cohen. It is about the receipts. The paper trail.

How could anyone doubt that trump did this? Is it out of character? Just look at what is on tape of all the things he has been caught doing.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I get what you are saying. You can look at my posting history and I think it's pretty clear I think Trump is a scumbag, too.

But you have to set those views aside and look at it through an objective lens. If your main witness is also a scumbag and a proven liar, and he gets exposed like that on the stand, it's known as "impeaching the witness" in my field. If the prosecution is heavily reliant on a witness' testimony and that witness is effectively impeached by the defense, then that can be a heavy blow given the burden of proof in a criminal case. I'm not saying what WILL happen, but the prosecutors in this case will definitely have to circle the wagons to overcome that, which they could, but we'll have to see how they handle it in response.

I would just point back to that article I recently posted.

#gmstrong
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
I think the statements he made that can be corroborated by the documentation are solid. Everything else he testified to will be suspect to say the least. I'm not trying to argue with anything you're saying actually.

But the issue here is what the job of a jury actually is. The job of a jury is to judge the evidence in this case. To not consider anything outside of this case. And every charge that has been lodged against trump has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. While everything you posted would hold value to people not on this jury, if jurists are doing their job according to the law they can't consider that in rendering a verdict.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: dawglover05
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
91 felonies, and 1 insurrection. They truly present the worst of tUSA, I was naive to think otherwise.

Hate and ignorance gets passed down, like an Olympic torch.

President - Fort Collins Browns Backers
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by BuckDawg1946
91 felonies, and 1 insurrection. They truly present the worst of tUSA, I was naive to think otherwise.

Yes, we have been seeing a lot of the next generation of libtard hate and ignorance on college campuses lately.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
The Republican party of conservatives is gone.

Replaced by trump followers who will do anything to stay in his graces because of the votes they would lose.

Spineless, lying, conniving, hypocrites. Politics has never been a place where honorable morals are practiced.

However, what has taken place since trump is nothing short of astounding. Rude behavior and lies are now expected.

The republican party today is run by Commies.. They wanna be just like Puten.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by EveDawg

Yes, we have been seeing a lot of the next generation of libtard hate and ignorance on college campuses lately.

Yep, Goper’s don’t hold 100% of the hate and ignorance anymore. thumbsup

– Jackie Robinson
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Originally Posted by PerfectSpiral
Originally Posted by EveDawg

Often in life it turns out that you get what you give. Now that they're getting what they've been giving they whine like the #snowflakes they've always been.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

Truth.

Far-Left idjits are every bit as bad.

I'm not trying to see eco-terrorists add to the daily destruction we see... just to "make a point." I denounced the rioters who did after-hours damage after peaceful, 1A rights were lawfully exercised at the Goerge Floyd demonstrations. Destruction is destruction, no matter how we slice it, no matter what team initiates it- or why.
Currently, there is one single fact that separates the two azzhatt factions, in our daily life:

1. In one party, they still operate on the fringes.
2. In the other party, they are now poised to take over.

Folks in the middle need to wake up to what's what.

Team Blue has a million things that are wrong with it... providing folks all sorts of opportunities to pick, poke and prod. You don't have to work too hard to find fault- in a lot of areas. Have at it- any criticism is fully deserved.

Team Red has metastasized into something that Ronald Reagan, Bush's 41 and 43, and Wm. F. Buckley wouldn't recognize as America's Republican Party.

That difference... makes all the difference.

The clear and present danger for America lies in the difference of power dynamics within Her two parties:

* One of America's two major parties still battles/debates within itself, as it seeks to forge a path forward, under the construct of democracy.
* One of the two major parties has been yanked away from debate about its constitutional ideology, to follow one (extremely flawed) person.

That is scary.
That is sad.

I'm an American citizen, born and raised.

I deserve better than one choice... even if a 2-person choice is between 'bad' and 'worse."
I don't deserve demoracy v. dumbazz authoritarianism as my ballot initiative.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
People try to compare Biden, to Trump, like they are comparable candidates.

America has had 2 sects, pre, and post civi war. People that wanted slavery, and fought against it. The hypocrisy of America is far beyond laughable.

These are the same people mounting a war against science. They fall back on Christianity like it’s some right of passage. Power and control are the reoccurring themes here.

History has, and will continue to expose these flaws.

President - Fort Collins Browns Backers
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Trump hush Money Trial Set to start On April 15th.

Link Copied to Clipboard