Next Thread
Print Thread
#2068709 05/22/24 07:46 AM
T
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
T
So, not long ago I discovered this guy doing a sort of lecture series, interviews on the yt. And while his analysis is pretty bleak sometimes, his overall attitude is relentlessly hopefully. Idk, I haven't posted on this board in many, many, many years.. but it's a testament to how often I once did that I remembered my name/password...

Anyhow, I just wanted to share this, as his message resonates with me, and I just thought it would be just thoroughly insane to pop up in some community I was once part of and bless it with something that I really appreciate. Let's see if I still remember how to post a link/video.

[Youtube]
[/youtube]

Sweet, I think it worked.... any way...hope all is well, things in my world have been up and down...working in the cosmetics industry as a compounder... doing well in that regard...my girl passed in 2022 after many years of fighting cancer....which was super hard...still have tough days here and there as life sometimes reminds me of how much I cherished and loved her...but I just try and keep it moving.

Oh well, time to make the donuts, hope you are all well and in good health.

Good to see they're still some familiar names on here...Clem, gm, pit, etc.

Have a nice day everyone.

I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch......
1 member likes this: oobernoober
Legend
Legend
Thanks for the link, Derden!
Good to see you.

Don't be a stranger ñ

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Daniel Schmachtenberger?

Link Copied to Clipboard