Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2144469 10/01/26 09:51 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,697
B
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
B
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,697
There is a lot of resistance to the Republicans and it is discussed in dozens of threads. I'd rather hear from those so opposed to the Republicans or President to tell me why the Dems/Socialists are so attractive? What policies do you see as being of great benefit to America? I hear a lot of complaining and general comments about affordability etc, but I must be missing the policies they propose to fix things.


If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong




[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #2144491 10/01/26 12:44 PM
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,880
M
Legend
Offline
Legend
M
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,880
Off the cuff and on my phone.... But.

Not start wars.
Not remove other heads of state.
Foster closer relations with our western allies.
Treat Putin like the threat he is, instead of rolling out the red carpet for him and inviting him to summits he's not wanted at by everyone else.
Acknowledge the risks of AI.
Acknowledge the risk of climate change.
Stop artificially propping up dying industry like Coal. If you believe in the free market then let it play out.
Protect the environment.
Stop looking like an ass clown renaming things and geography.
Uphold law and order and not use the DoJ like a hitman.
Uphold the constitution and respect Congress and the Senate.


Listen to Jon Ossoff..... He's how I want my president to sound like.

Are the democrats perfect? Hell no. Do they have all the answers? No. But it's a choice.... Nice of you to try to not include what Trump has and is doing... But that is definitely part of the discussion and comparison.


The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
Ballpeen #2144494 10/01/26 01:13 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,697
B
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
B
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 40,697
Oh, I can include it. I am more interersted in what platform and policies have the Dems proposed. You mention a lot of generic things but I don't want your opinion. I want to see what programs are being proposed. What are the Dems proposing to fulfill some of the things you mention?

The President as an example implemented no tax on tips and overtime for working people. Not a Dem, including your John Ossof voted for that so when you say the Dems are for working people, I'd say you are full of crap, or at least they are. Is reducing the tax on the working class a bad thing? You might like the way Ossof sounds, but he sure doesn't support working people. You support that?

For those of you with young children, have you them signed up for their Trump account? Free money and a way to get your child/grandchild started with owning a piece of the American dream. Everybody should be invested in America.


If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong




[Linked Image]
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Why the Dems?

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5