Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 15,100
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 15,100
Originally Posted by dawglover05
or rolling in the mud with FATE
Originally Posted by dawglover05
But I ain't touching that other stuff anymore.

Other than invoking my name or putting quotation marks around phrases I've used in the past with some passive-aggressive b.s... or pull random quotes I made six months earlier... every time you come here.

Or insults:
Quote
All that is left in this forum is an overwhelming amount of retirees and people controlled by algorithms that gripe at each other 24/7. Many of us have left and are trying to figure out the future with stagnating wages, rising costs, $40T in debt that we didn’t create...

While you show up in your holier-than-thou cosplay.


The last two times you put your tail between your legs and quit; you've basically blamed me. That's why I quit responding. Now it's some p/a "nobody will respond to this" while you wallow away in martyr mode about how unfair everything is and nobody has any real desire to discuss it.

Does it really make any sense to come here and complain about how bad it sucks once a month?

If so, don't cry about "rage-bait" when you always show up with a bucket-full. Dish it out, you get it back; that's how the world works.


And while you're so fond of always repeating "rolling in the mud with FATE"; just realize: pigs don't know pigs stink.


Hope you've had a great summer!


HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,701
P
Legend
Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,701
I understand the point you're making here. And I saw what a response as you described looks like even since you posted that. I'm as guilty for rolling in the mud as anyone else here is. The only difference I see is I don't get all butt hurt by it and lash out when someone tells me about it. Unless of course they're just as guilty of it as I am. I'm not saying you never take a poke at anyone but not to the extent many do. The funny part about it is, some of the very same people who are rolling in the mud are the very same people who put others on ignore. Funny how that works.

Hope you post more. Although it seems not everyone appreciates it, your posts have more constructive dialogue and address actual issues than anyone elses on here. Something you were right about. For the most part all of that content was ignored.

Something I know all about. The main function of many here is to ignore all posts that identify what's going on until they can find that rare occasion they can find a nit to pick. And then pick it they will.


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
FATE #2145049 10/07/26 03:20 PM
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 20,348
M
Legend
Offline
Legend
M
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 20,348
Originally Posted by FATE
Originally Posted by dawglover05
or rolling in the mud with FATE
Originally Posted by dawglover05
But I ain't touching that other stuff anymore.

Other than invoking my name or putting quotation marks around phrases I've used in the past with some passive-aggressive b.s... or pull random quotes I made six months earlier... every time you come here.

Or insults:
Quote
All that is left in this forum is an overwhelming amount of retirees and people controlled by algorithms that gripe at each other 24/7. Many of us have left and are trying to figure out the future with stagnating wages, rising costs, $40T in debt that we didn’t create...

While you show up in your holier-than-thou cosplay.


The last two times you put your tail between your legs and quit; you've basically blamed me. That's why I quit responding. Now it's some p/a "nobody will respond to this" while you wallow away in martyr mode about how unfair everything is and nobody has any real desire to discuss it.

Does it really make any sense to come here and complain about how bad it sucks once a month?

If so, don't cry about "rage-bait" when you always show up with a bucket-full. Dish it out, you get it back; that's how the world works.


And while you're so fond of always repeating "rolling in the mud with FATE"; just realize: pigs don't know pigs stink.


Hope you've had a great summer!


[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]


At DT, context and meaning are a scarecrow kicking at moving goalposts.
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 15,100
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 15,100
Awwwe, see... Pit got your back!

And he spams all the good stuff. All the important stuff that everyone needs to see! rofl


HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
FATE #2145051 10/07/26 03:26 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,701
P
Legend
Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,701
I was wondering how long it would take before your #triggered #snowflake side showed up again after my post. You never fail to deliver. rofl


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
FATE #2145052 10/07/26 03:31 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,893
D
Legend
Offline
Legend
D
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,893
Thanks Fate. I hope you had a great summer, too.

It does take two to roll in the mud, wasn't just blaming you. You weren't the only one who was responsible. I never absolved myself for doing it. I even said it was dumb on my part. I think I let the best of my struggles during this admin get the best of me at times. I think it took my time away to realize that I was part of perpetuating the problem. Who I have become as part of this administration and who I have become when I more regularly give into the own rage bait that I protest against in this forum is not truly indicative of who I am, so I think it's best for me to limit myself, and that's what I think it comes down to.

I started coming around after P told me about GM's passing and how much he united everybody on here and it got me to self-reflecting. I think most of the rage I experience comes from valid qualms I have toward the admin, but I can't let it consume me as it did. I poured my frustration in my work and everyday life into this forum during the hellscape that 2025 become and I probably unnecessarily took it out on you, and I apologize for that.

I hope you're doing well.


Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,893
D
Legend
Offline
Legend
D
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,893
Hey Memphis,

I know you don't read my posts, but I wanted to put this here anyway. It probably does appear that I rage quit. I think I gave reasons as to why I took time off in my last post, but I do have to say, it becomes difficult to perpetuate a dialogue with someone who does have you on Ignore. I did commence my hiatus during the Charlie Kirk discussion when I did make an earest attempt to bridge the divide and felt I got burned for it. That's where my reference that discussions are dead is born from. That's pretty much why I had given up on it.

Like I said in that thread, whatever I did to make you ignore me, I apologize. You and I used to get along pretty well on here before all the craziness. If you ever do want to go back and engage in actual policy discussion, or just shoot the breeze, I'll still check in from time to time. Anyhow, hope you do well and that the Crosstown Shootout this year still favors the Muskies thumbsup


Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Why the Dems?

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5