Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
D
I would be STUNNED if Bentley challenged Hadnot for the starting RG position. Absolutely floored!!! Everything I've heard has been the opposite of him being "fieldready". It would be awesome to see...

Grossman-Orton, Leinart-Warner highlight camp battles on offense
By Pat Kirwan | NFL.com
Senior Analyst

As usual, there are a number of big camp battles starting to set up around the league, but this year more battles will be won or lost on the field because most teams have the salary cap space to let the best man win. In years past, often it was the cheapest man who won the battle.

Don't eliminate a savvy veteran now threatened by a high incoming draft choice. Do you think Giants corner Sam Madison is just going to give his job to rookie Terrell Thomas, or Dallas corner Anthony Henry will be surrendering to Mike Jenkins?

Don't underestimate the effect of a recent coaching change on head-to-head battles, especially with a new scheme in the equation. In Miami, a tough veteran player such as guard Steve McKinney could hold off rookie Shawn Murphy with all the protection checks and techniques required to survive in the pits.

Then, of course, there are the head-to-head battles between veterans that should have happened years ago but finally will take place in 2008. In Chicago, Rex Grossman has been promised nothing and Kyle Orton gets his shot to overtake the former first-round pick. As Lovie Smith said recently: "We'll let it play out." The Bears probably should have done that in 2006.

Finally, don't listen to everything being said all spring about one player having the job -- or, as coaches like to say: "It's his job to lose." Last year at this point, that was the rhetoric coming out of Jacksonville about Byron Leftwich. By the end of the summer, Leftwich was released and David Garrard was under center. A few moths ago, Matt Leinart was announced as the Cardinals' starter, but Kurt Warner has taken an increased number of reps in recent days. Sounds like a camp battle is brewing in Arizona.

Here are the camp battles on offense that I will be paying close attention to when the pads go on in late July. On Tuesday, I will break down the key defensive battles.

Quarterbacks

1. Baltimore Ravens

Kyle Boller Troy Smith Joe Flacco

Boller has enough experience to fight this battle against the strong-armed Flacco, who has yet to see NFL defenses. Smith may be the forgotten man in the race but he might be his teammates' choice by summer's end.

2. Miami Dolphins

Josh McCown Chad Henne John Beck

McCown is only 28 years old and could win this outright -- not because he has the most experience but because he's the best in the battle. Henne has to earn at least the No. 2 spot by the end of camp, so that he can get a chance to play in real games if and when the season is lost. Beck wasn't drafted by the present regime and may have the longest way to go to win the job. Bill Parcells is never opposed to rolling through quarterbacks, especially with three guys like this, so it should be interesting all summer long.

3. Chicago Bears

Rex Grossman Kyle Orton

Grossman was under center on the Super Bowl run in 2006, but never really secured the spot. I get the feeling in talking to Bears players that Orton has the huddle presence and the personality to win over the team. Without taking a quarterback in the draft, and both players on short-term deals, this is an interesting battle that should be a deciding factor in everyone's future in Chicago.

4. Arizona Cardinals

Matt Leinart Kurt Warner

Leinart was announced as the starter when the offseason began, but it will not be that easy to keep the position. Warner always looms in the wings as a guy who does everything the right way, but if he wins this battle it may really set the franchise back down the road. The Cardinals coaches are going to play the best player for the 2008 season and worry about the future later. Leinart has a battle on his hands this summer.

5. Kansas City Chiefs

Brodie Croyle Tyler Thigpen

The Chiefs didn't draft a quarterback this spring, much to many people's surprise. The Chiefs like Thigpen enough, and now Croyle has to perform or we may see what Thigpen is all about. Sure the Chiefs are in a youth movement/rebuilding program, but Croyle could stumble and Thigpen could shine. A year ago, nobody thought Derek Anderson was in the mix in Cleveland.

Running back

1. Chicago Bears

Cedric Benson Matt Forte

Benson is saying all the right things, and he will come to camp hungry to defend the top spot on the roster. Benson is going to have to play better, and Forte is in the wings waiting his chance. It may not happen by the end of camp, but this battle was set up by the Bears in the draft for a reason.

2. Carolina Panthers

DeAngelo Williams Jonathan Stewart

Everyone says you need two backs in the modern game. Fair point, but which one is the "bell cow?" Stewart has a lot to offer from a power perspective, yet Williams isn't going to surrender just because Stewart was a first-round pick. This battle can only make the team stronger.

3. Oakland Raiders

Justin Fargas Michael Bush Darren McFadden

The Raiders may have a nice problem with three capable running backs. What if McFadden is a holdout in camp? What if Bush has returned to his ability from Louisville? What if Fargas picks up where he left off in 2007?

Wide receiver

1. Jacksonville Jaguars

Troy Williamson Matt Jones

These are two guys with talent who can't consistently catch the ball. Williamson has already been shown the door by the Vikings and is hungry to redeem himself. Meanwhile, Jones needs to light a fire in his belly and take this job back. If they don't watch it they could both lose the battle to Reggie Williams.

2. New Orleans Saints

Lance Moore Devery Henderson Robert Meachem

The third-place finisher in this battle could be traded while the runnerup rides the pines. Meachem has had a good spring in shorts but that means nothing when the pads go on. Moore is underrated and won't give an inch when the battle gets underway in July.

3. Buffalo Bills

Josh Reed James Hardy

Sure, it's politically correct to say there's room for both players to join No. 1 receiver Lee Evans on the field, but unless the Bills are in three-receiver sets all the time, someone is not a starter. Here's a case of a veteran who understands coverages versus a young guy with exceptional size and college production. What if Hardy can't beat press coverage? Does he spend his rookie season like Dwayne Jarrett did in Carolina?

Offensive tackle

1. Houston Texans

Ephraim Salaam Duane Brown

Playing left tackle in the NFL can be a brutal baptism for any rookie. Giving up a few sacks and putting quarterback Matt Schaub at risk isn't going to keep Brown on the field. Salaam may be a journeyman, but that may be the best the Texans have by summer's end. This battle is a big key to the Texans' success. The left tackle has to successfully block Dwight Freeney and Kyle VandenBosch twice a year if the team is ever going to make the playoffs.

2. Detroit Lions

George Foster Gosder Cherilus

On the surface, Cherilus has a great chance to win the job and never look back. It's the right side instead of the left side, and the team is interested in more running and the kid has attitude. But a few weeks in pads, and a running game that has to give way to more passing than the Lions want to do, and it could turn into a battle.

Offensive guard

1. Cleveland Browns

LeCharles Bentley Rex Hadnot

Bentley isn't even back yet from injury, but there is a strong possibility he makes it back this summer. If he does return, the center position appears locked up with Hank Fraley, which leaves Bentley to compete with Hadnot. I hope this battle has a chance to happen, and keep in mind Bentley was a great player when he left New Orleans for the Browns a few years ago.

2. Indianapolis Colts

Charlie Johnson Mike Pollak

Someday, Pollack may be the starting center for the Colts when Jeff Saturday retires. Right now, he's just trying to get on the field and it could come down to a head-to-head competition with Johnson.

3. San Francisco 49ers

Adam Snyder Chilo Rachal

This looks like a no-brainer, with Rachal being handed the job, but 49ers head coach Mike Nolan likes competition. Offensive coordinator Mike Martz is looking for pass blockers, and Snyder knows how to survive. Rachal has all the tools but he left school a year early, which is not common practice among offensive linemen. Sooner or later, Rachal will win the spot, but this summer he's going to find out Snyder is for real.

Tight end

1. Seattle Seahawks

Will Heller John Carlson

Heller isn't a household name, but he is entering his sixth year in the league and understands the West Coast offense. Carlson is a rookie, and not from a college program that ran the West Coast offense. There were mixed reviews on Carlson, and he has a lot to learn to gain the confidence of head coach Mike Holmgren. For a tight end -- maybe more than any other offensive position player -- the pads and full-contact practice change everything.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5...campaign=ec0005

[Linked Image from media.scout.com]
S
Legend
Legend
S
i've got a fever

and the only cure is more bell cow

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Who really knows whats up with LCB? This article is reaching.

I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch......
Legend
Legend
Quote:

I agree - until I see Bent on the field I'm not holding out hope

<><

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Quote:

I agree - until I see Bent on the field I'm not holding out hope

Cleveland writers would let us know if anything were going on with Bentley way before an article like this would come out....

It's a reach....

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I think that this should be Hadnot vs. Tucker.

B
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
B
Quote:

I think that this should be Hadnot vs. Tucker.

I agree... don't get me wrong, there's nothing more that I'd like to see than LCB starting at anywhere NEAR what he used to be. We just don't know yet...

And I'm not ready to count Tucker out at guard OR tackle. I know he's getting up there, but Schafer is no spring chicken/pro bowler himself.

The great part about it all is now we're asking "who's best?" and not, "who's the least worst?"

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Even after a full season, thinking about our O-Line brings a grin to my face.

C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Quote:

The great part about it all is now we're asking "who's best?" and not, "who's the least worst?"

Great feeling eh? WE get a great o-line and our offense exploded last year. Obviously not a coincidence.

B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
well its entirely possible that local writers don't know anything because bentley hasen't been around....

kirwan might have a contact that knows how bents is really doing....

here's hopin'

Attitude is everything....FEAR THE ELF!!!
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Just read this Blurb in the PD

Quote:

Savage said center LeCharles Bentley is scheduled to undergo his physical on Monday. "We'll know by Monday evening, I would suspect, one way or the other in terms of what he's going to be capable of doing." Crennel said he's talked to Bentley, who is excited about how good his surgically repaired knee feels.

Link

I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch......
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Just read this Blurb in the PD

Quote:

Savage said center LeCharles Bentley is scheduled to undergo his physical on Monday. "We'll know by Monday evening, I would suspect, one way or the other in terms of what he's going to be capable of doing." Crennel said he's talked to Bentley, who is excited about how good his surgically repaired knee feels.

Link

Well at least that's SOMETHING. It's good to know that he is "excited" about how good his knee feels. Hopefully it's not just hype. LCB was a great player before he got hurt, and more importantly, they guy is a diehard Browns fan who wants to be here. I hope that he gets to finally don that jersey and step onto the field.

[Linked Image from pic18.picturetrail.com]
"The Browns' defense is kicking mucho dupa."
Legend
Legend
Even if he's a backup guard that barely sees the field...to see him making contact should make us all proud. And I'm rooting for Baxter to do the same.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Time will tell. I'd be thrilled to have Bentley back whether he's starting or as solid depth. Just seeing him able to play would be awesome.

P.S. - Matt Forte should say in response to this article, "You call THIS a battle???"

Legend
Legend
Quote:

I would be STUNNED if Bentley challenged Hadnot for the starting RG position. Absolutely floored!!! Everything I've heard has been the opposite of him being "fieldready". It would be awesome to see...

In an article I just posted about Winslow's deal, at the very end, there is a tidbit about Bentley having his physical on Monday and RAC saying that by Monday evening, they'd know.

Here is the snipet of info for you:

Quote:

Towards the end of this article:
http://blog.cleveland.com/sports/2008/06/browns_savage_no_rush_for_wins.html

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
I truly hope Bents makes it back to the team, even if it's only as a back up/part time player.

I'm sure he won't be 100% healthy but if he's anywhere near it, then, I could see him competing and, at some point, winning the starting spot.

I'm sure they'll want to take it a bit slow with him at first, as there really isn't any other course of action given the nature of the injury and the fact that he hasn't been on the field in 2 years.

[Linked Image from i89.photobucket.com]
Legend
Legend
Rabid, the good news is that having Bentley would be a luxury, not a need. WE can get along very well without him. But to have him, as you say, even in a back up role, would be terrific.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Browns Bring in Tryouts

Chris Jennings (Photo: Yuki Higaki) By Barry McBride
OBR Publisher
Posted Jun 5, 2008

At least two players will get a chance to show the team what they can do in Berea today...

Last night, we blogged about the Browns trying out DB LeRoy Kelly, the son of Hall of Fame running back Leroy Kelly.

The Browns are in "look and see" mode with some young players. Today, we can add to the list of tryouts RB Chris Jennings, an Arizona Wildcat running back who was passed over in the draft this year. Accordhng to his hometown newspaper, Jennings received a call from the Browns while he was on his way to the airport to report to the Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League.

Those plans were put on hold for a shot at the NFL with the Browns. According to the report, Jennings' hopes are high, as the Browns tryout follows pre-draft interest in the running back. "That’s the team,” Jennings told the Ashland (Kentucky) Daily Independent, “It’s meant to be. Even after the draft, (when I wasn’t taken), I was saying that.”

Jennings wasn't ranked in the Scout.com list of top running backs this year, likely because he struggled to hold onto his starting job amidst offensive chaos in Arizona last season. The Wildcats struggled with their running game most of the season, as Arizona tried a wide-open offensive scheme that put the ball in the air fifty times or more a game. Arizona's offensive line hasn't been a model unit in recent years.

Jennings has bulked up to 225 pounds and has continued his training, which has led to a good showing at professional combines. And today, out of the prying eyes of the media, NFL opportunity knocks.

http://cle.scout.com/2/759849.html?refid=400

thought this could go here

Legend
Legend
Quote:

I'm sure they'll want to take it a bit slow with him at first, as there really isn't any other course of action given the nature of the injury and the fact that he hasn't been on the field in 2 years.

For me the luxury is in being able to take it slow with LcB. In years past, we'd have to rush him back into service and pray.

Depth be a wunnerful thang.

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
R
All Pro
All Pro
R
So what does everyone here think? Will Bentley pass his physical or will the Browns fail him?

Legend
Legend
Wow, how cool would that be to have the son of one of our own Hall of Famers playing for us?! Go Leroy!

Anyone know anything about, or seen the play of, this Jennings kid? From what I'm seeing, either this kid is just camp-fodder, or Phil & Co. are redefining how to find talent in the UDFA ranks

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Anyone know anything about, or seen the play of, this Jennings kid? From what I'm seeing, either this kid is just camp-fodder, or Phil & Co. are redefining how to find talent in the UDFA ranks

Had a pretty solid Junior year in a part time roll. 105 carries, 451 yards , 4.3 YPC, 3 TD's. Then his production really dropped off.

Here's the story on his senior year.....

------------------------------------

It seems Jennings will get that opportunity after a senior year that didn’t exactly go his way at Arizona this past season.

With new coach Mike Stoops and offensive coordinator Sonny Dykes bringing a more open, pass-oriented offense to the Wildcats, Jennings’ role decreased considerably from his junior season.

In 2006, Jennings burst onto the scene with nearly 500 yards, included a 200-yard game against Stephen F. Austin, to finish as the team’s second-leading rusher. This past season, Jennings saw limited action, carrying just 53 times for 160 yards.

http://www.dailyindependent.com/localsports/local_story_155233145.html?keyword=secondarystory

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I actually saw him a few times when Zona was on TV...their line isn't that good..so it wasn't impressive..he might have some talent..but I wouldn't bank on it ..

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hey isnt today the day we are supposed to hear about Bentley?

Joe Thomas #73
C
Rookie
Rookie
C
Sorry until Bentley comes back for sure, Im not saying there is a battle.

With the New regime starting in Cleveland. It is key that the Browns draft Taylor Mays. He fits our scheme and is one of the best safeties I have seen
Legend
Legend
Yes, yes it is

So, uh... where are all the people with the inside scoops????

There should be some information by now, and I'm starting to feel like this is a case of No News is Bad News.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Legend
Legend
probably hear something early tomorrow... or late evening when we hear RAC/ Savage talk about the first day of practice.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Hey isnt today the day we are supposed to hear about Bentley?

I don't know if we will hear anything today, but I do know he was scheduled for a physical today....

I suspect that if the reporters see him on the field tomorrow, it's a good sign If not, then I would suggest he may never play for the Browns! JMO however

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Quote:

Yes, yes it is

So, uh... where are all the people with the inside scoops????

There should be some information by now, and I'm starting to feel like this is a case of No News is Bad News.

Here is a better answer:

http://blog.cleveland.com/sports/2008/06/cleveland_browns_get_winslow_b.html

Quote:

Cleveland Browns get Winslow back, wait on Bentley
Posted by Tony Grossi Plain Dealer Reporter June 09, 2008 15:51PM
Kellen Winslow reported to Browns headquarters today and will attend the team's mandatory minicamp beginning Tuesday.

The tight end had been absent from all of the team's 12 voluntary offseason practices. Winslow, who has asked for a new contract, has been rehabilitating in San Diego from surgery on his right knee in February.

Meanwhile, center LeCharles Bentley was scheduled to have his much-anticipated team physical on Monday. The Browns have postponed any comment on Bentley until Tuesday morning.

Bentley is trying again to come back from a torn patella tendon in the 2006 training camp and complications resulting from a staph infection. In order for Bentley to finally rejoin his teammates after nearly two years of rehabilitation, he must first clear the team's medical examination.

Bentley did not pass the team's physical at last year's training camp and spent the season on an injury list, during which his contract was shortened to one year.

If Bentley does not pass the Browns' physical this year, it's possible the team and Bentley would negotiate a settlement to effectively end his Cleveland career without him ever suiting up for more than one practice.

Legend
Legend
Jennings Pro Day numbers...

CHRIS JENNINGS, RB
40 - 4.54 -4.57
Vertical - 38
Broad Jump - 10'5'
Short Shuttle - 4.18
3 cone - 6.99
Bench - 22 reps

http://www.football.com/nflheadlines/nfl_pro_day_workout_updates.html

I know nothing about this kid, and I'm not even sure if he will be in Cleveland come tomorrow.

I do know that Chris Henry came out of Arizona last year, and only averaged 3.3 ypc at Zona. He was drafted because he is very fast.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Guess I'll have to wait until after work tomorrow.

I hope the hush-hush isn't bad. I don't like waiting. I hope for Bentley's sake he is cleared to play, and he'll finally get to live that dream of playing in a Brown's uniform.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Good news is something you spread ASAP...bad news is something you delay as long as possible.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
That's what I was thinking.

I don't want to think it, though. It's not so much that I want him playing for the Browns for my sake, I just know how much it means for him. I hope he passed it and will walk out of that tunnel this season.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Yep, makes a nice story but the fact is...does anyone take the position away from Tucker who played it at top notch for the 2nd half...more important Shaffer improved with Tucker at his side.

Age and health are the only thing that might change the tide and that would leave Hadnot as the benefit there...I don't think Bentley gets security at that department to over throw Tucker???

JMHO - Hadnot has a 2 year contract??? Bentley's is up this season and Tuckers' ??? 09 is his last???

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
P
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
P
good point

if...and big IF...Bentley can return, and return to form, you have to go with the best player you got.

Tucker and Hadnot may be solid, but Bentley was a probowl lineman, if he can give you that kind of performance you have to play him

Again...just saying...IF he returns to form

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
K
Rookie
Rookie
K
As much as it pains me to say it, I don't think it is even remotely possible for him to come back at a pro bowl level. I would be happy with a solid backup.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Cleveland Browns get Winslow back, wait on Bentley
Posted by Tony Grossi Plain Dealer Reporter June 09, 2008 15:51PM

Kellen Winslow reported to Browns headquarters today and will attend the team's mandatory minicamp beginning Tuesday.

The tight end had been absent from all of the team's 12 voluntary offseason practices. Winslow, who has asked for a new contract, has been rehabilitating in San Diego from surgery on his right knee in February.

Meanwhile, center LeCharles Bentley was scheduled to have his much-anticipated team physical on Monday. The Browns have postponed any comment on Bentley until Tuesday morning.

Bentley is trying again to come back from a torn patella tendon in the 2006 training camp and complications resulting from a staph infection. In order for Bentley to finally rejoin his teammates after nearly two years of rehabilitation, he must first clear the team's medical examination.

Bentley did not pass the team's physical at last year's training camp and spent the season on an injury list, during which his contract was shortened to one year.

If Bentley does not pass the Browns' physical this year, it's possible the team and Bentley would negotiate a settlement to effectively end his Cleveland career without him ever suiting up for more than one practice.

Joe Thomas #73
Legend
Legend
I posted that already up above...

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Bentley's last chance at hometown glory
Posted by Bill Livingston June 09, 2008 18:03PM
Categories: Bill Livingston columns, Browns

Tracy Boulian/The Plain Dealer
When will he play? We could know the results of LeCharles Bentley's latest physical today.As a boy, LeCharles Bentley watched his hometown team win and lose epic games in a stadium that, like the team itself, would soon be gone.

He wasn't quite 10 when his favorite player, Eric Metcalf, hopscotched through the Bengals defense near their goal line on a Monday night, showing the nation moves it had not seen even from his father, ex-NFL star Terry Metcalf.

As a teenager, Bentley cheered as Metcalf ran back two punts for touchdowns in a game in 1993, leaving Steelers clutching and gasping in his wake.

Maybe Bentley still has a future with the Browns.

Maybe he has only his memories of when wearing the "orange hat" on the field in Cleveland was as good as it gets.

He took his team physical Monday, although the results were not disclosed.

Bentley has been working out with his own personal trainer in Arizona, which reflects the strained relationship between the offensive lineman and the Browns. He has spent the past two seasons unable to play. He tore his left patellar tendon on the first play of his first day at training camp on 2006, then battled complications from the surgery to fix it.

He has his signing bonus and his paychecks, amounting to $16 million in all from the Browns. He also has a shortened contract, which allows him to become a free agent after this season.

He has told friends he is ready to play. A center, he can also play guard. If healthy, he would not be a spare part so much as needed depth. Even if he plays, his season might amount to an audition for free-agent suitors. Many teams would love to have a former Pro Bowler who is adept at two positions.

The medical soap opera with Bentley involves two of Cleveland's most powerful institutions. The Browns and Cleveland Clinic are on one side, and on the other is a popular local player, the nation's top center when he was at Ohio State, a Pro Bowler in New Orleans, a man who came home to complete what is almost a holy trinity of Ohio football at St. Ignatius, OSU and the Browns.

Clearly, the Browns and their caregivers have tried hard to curb the staph infections that have stricken six Browns players in recent years. They want the players back, healthy, as soon as possible. Moreover, Bentley is still on the roster in part because his signing as a free agent was so popular with the fan base.

At the same time, any patient has the right to a second opinion, or in his case, a second surgical option. His fourth and final operation was done by a New York Giants doctor.

If healthy, Bentley would have to mesh with the current offensive line. Bolstered by the imposing talent of Joe Thomas, the line finally possesses the elusive ingredient called chemistry. It cannot be summoned at will, but must be built on repetitions, interdependence and trust. The Browns teams Bentley loved were greater than the sum of their parts precisely because of such chemistry.

Perhaps this will end in the old, cold mantra that football is a business. But it also is about the covenant among the Browns, their fans, and their hometown players.

Bentley's goal is to play in the opener against the Steelers. It wouldn't be like Metcalf ducking peril 15 years ago. What is? But it would be close enough.

http://blog.cleveland.com/sports/2008/06/bentleys_last_chance_at_hometo.html

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
HE'S BAAACK!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum NFL Training Camp Battles (Hadnot vs Bentley)

Link Copied to Clipboard