Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#280721 06/13/08 03:37 PM
FL_Dawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
A Million years of evolution and man kind has still not learned that our greatest enemy is with in each of us.

History is the key to those who seek the truth and not the myths government rhetoric would have you believe.

Our Forefathers planted the seeds of what they thought would be the foundation of a prosperous society.
Planting these seeds cost many their lives, but yet their will along with others like them prevailed over what they considered the greedy rule of their British Landlords.

They were free from the life and the thoughts that bound their own Fathers...... Or so it would seem.

History tells us that we come with the faults of our Fathers generation and our Forefathers were no different.
Many of our Forefathers owned slaves. Thus condoning an unbalanced society from the time of it’s conception.
In a since we had become our Fathers.

That in turn brought about the Civil War. America thought we had cleansed ourselves of our Fathers sins.
Or did we?

Speeding forward to the Civil rights movement in this country. Once again we felt the need to exorcise our Forefathers sins from our society.

The beginning of any journey is always the most important step. Safe falls were put in place so that the life
That our Forefathers envisioned would not decay.

Why do we have this Immigration issue today? Supply and demand.
My fellow Americans we still have slave masters in this country today and at the cost of jobs for our very own citizens.
A horse of a different color is still a horse...... Pardon my best Abraham Lincoln impersonation.

As long as there are safe falls in our Constitution that allows business as usual to continue, then I think that it will.

Having served this country’s military I’ am of the belief that if one drop of Blood is split over soil, then that soil is worth fighting for. I’ am optimistic about the out come of what might happen to this society in that in the beginning the will of the people prevailed over the greed of others. This will not come without a price.

History tells us that each and every great society that came before, that their demise was from within and that starts with the basics of human nature. Power begets greed and greed begets power.

One more very important cliché……United we stand, divided we fall, Brothers and Sisters.

I’ am in favor of;

(1) Re-writing (amending) the Constitution for a balanced society. The ninth Amendment
To the Bill of Rights gives us the citizens this right.
(2) Abolishing the IRS and income tax.
(3) Putting our family farms back in the business of growing crops for the production of bio fuels.
(4) Reducing the term of the President and Senators to one (six) year term.
(5) Bringing back the pledge of allegiants to our schools.
(6) Increasing the fines and jail terms for those who hire illegal immigrants (slaves).
(7) Continue the work on reducing green house gases.
(8) Americans Born in America, should have the opportunities over what’s now offered to foreigners.
(9) I’ am for the Second Amendment and the right to keep and bare arms.
(10)I do not advocate or condone a civil war in any way shape or form.

Join me in this cause to bring about change, because change must come from within and we have an obligation to secure a future for our future generations.

My goal is to become a voice for the average American, because it’s obvious to me that both political parties have become disconnected from the issues most average Americas are faced with on a daily basis.
Join me in “My Struggle” to become a conduit for the voice of America.
I can no longer sit back and hope for change with the current business as usual attitude in government today.

Membership is free….. Naturally to all citizens.
In the future you can look foreword to news letters and updated account of membership strength and goals.

To Join, send me an e-mail / mail a long with name and address.
Are you fed up with the current state of this great country? I encourage your telling me your grievances and ideas for change.

I have no personal goals as far as a political candidate at this time. I want to represent the people as an ordinary group of citizens who want to have their views herd and not just shoved under some rug.

l_beduhn@yahoo.com or send to AGAP Po Box 412 Austinburg Ohio 44010

Sincerely yours

Lawrence P Beduhn
(Founder and president of; AGAP Americans for Giving back America to the People)
A grass roots movement.

[Linked Image]

Legend
Legend
I read the post and then the ad manager says, "Obama Finished?"

yebat' Putin
P
Legend
Legend
P
It must have ommited the final few words..............

Obama finished.............with a win.

The only problem I see about the article is "who to vote for".

McCain doesn't want to stop illegal immigration either.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
FL_Dawg Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Quote:

McCain doesn't want to stop illegal immigration either.

My point....business as usual

[Linked Image]

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum State of the Union (AGAP)

Link Copied to Clipboard