Print Thread
#303781 08/27/08 01:11 AM
A
Adam_P Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
A
Tonight at work just before I went on my break I noticed that none other than the Browns' Andra Davis was browsing around in the store where I work, so when I went on break I said hello and introduced myself to him as a lifelong Browns fan and a season ticket holder, and wished him good luck with the season. He was very pleasant and polite to talk to, shook my hand and thanked me, asked me some questions about the store, and whatnot.

Just a nice experience from my day that I wanted to share.

S
Legend
Legend
S
that's pretty awesome, actually several people on this board have claimed to have met him and all have said the same thing, that he's a pretty nice guy, down to earth and very approachable

after reading about how he didn't mind taking a pay cut, i root for him even harder, even though at times he can drive you nuts, he seems like he has been here forever...

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Nice, cool story.

Thanks for sharing. I'd always be afraid that I'd bug a player if I saw them out in public, so I give you credit for walking up to him.

The only person I've ever seen out in public that was related to the NFL was Brian Billick. I saw him walking around Annapolis when I was there a few years back. He was walking along a dock....I was soooo tempted to shove his butt over.

[Linked Image from pic18.picturetrail.com]
"The Browns' defense is kicking mucho dupa."
A
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
A
He lives near me and as a life long browns fan and avid fan I go to training camp quite often. He always remembers me and says high, one of my fav players obviously, I'm glad you had a great experience.

"I only had a couple of weeks to train, but I'm glad it happened because it gave me a chance to be a Browns player," Bell said.
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum I met Andra Davis tonight

Link Copied to Clipboard