Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#379019 05/04/09 11:01 AM
Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
Browns fans are unreal. Do you fans honestly believe you can compete this year? You have no QB, RB, or TE, an overrated OL, and one good player on defense in Shaun Rogers.

Enjoy watching Carson Palmer pick your secondary apart this season. Can't wait to see Maualuga face plant your "savior" Brady Quinn into the ground.

Final Predictions this season:

Cincinnati 11-5
Pittsburgh 10-6
Baltimore 8-8
Cleveland 3-13

Enjoy last place once again Clown fans. It must be sad having no hope or direction year after year.

Legend
Legend
You need to pinch yourself HARD

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Raven
Raven
Quote:

Browns fans are unreal. Do you fans honestly believe you can compete this year? You have no QB, RB, or TE, an overrated OL, and one good player on defense in Shaun Rogers.

Enjoy watching Carson Palmer pick your secondary apart this season. Can't wait to see Maualuga face plant your "savior" Brady Quinn into the ground.

Final Predictions this season:

Cincinnati 11-5
Pittsburgh 10-6
Baltimore 8-8
Cleveland 3-13

Enjoy last place once again Clown fans. It must be sad having no hope or direction year after year.

Hey Meddy, is that you???????

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hey Palmer,

Guess what? Cincy has no RB, TE, OL, a fragile QB and nobody on defense who is any good. Enjoy looking up at our butts.

It must be sad having no hope or direction year after year for the last 20 years.

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
Legend
Legend
This just MUST be madwoman! I mean, there can't be TWO people out there who are this clueless!

I am unfamiliar with this feeling of optimism
Steeler
Steeler
Quote:

Cincinnati 11-5
Pittsburgh 10-6
Baltimore 8-8
Cleveland 3-13

I needed a good laugh today, thanks!

Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
We have Benson at RB who is more capable than Lewis. Andre Smith will equal or out produce Joe Thomas at LT. Look what Thomas did last year when he actually had to face the top DE's in the NFL. Our offense should be able to put up points and our defense should be good if they can pick up where they left off.

Did the Bengals not shut out the Browns last December? Enjoy taking the field with Robiskie, Steptoe and Hubbard when Braylon refuses to show up to training camp this year.

U
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
U
Do you really think you have much room to talk with your Oucho Stinko problems. The guy doesnt even want to play for you. You'll be lucky if he shows up not to mention no Housh this year either.

C
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
C
Woohoo! Chris Henry at the number 1 spot, if he can stay out of jail. Braylon will be at training camp - it's a contract year and he wants the $$$ on his next deal. He's a smart guy and knows if he looks like a problem child (i.e. Ocho Stinko) it will hurt his contract possibilities, whether it be in Cleveland or elsewhere.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

We have Benson at RB who is more capable than Lewis.

OMG! Do you even watch football, Lewis may not be the player he once was but Benson is a never been as in never been healthy enough to complete a full season, never been able to rush for a 1,000yds in a season (hell he's only broken 700 once). There was a reason why Chicago let Benson go, cause he sucks!

Quote:

Andre Smith will equal or out produce Joe Thomas at LT. Look what Thomas did last year when he actually had to face the top DE's in the NFL.

LOL! Again face reality. Smith has some athletic ability but he has no fortitude, he doesn't push himself to get better. Smith will get used and abused.

Quote:

Our offense should be able to put up points and our defense should be good if they can pick up where they left off.

How's your offense gonna score points when you have no OL, no TE, no RB, aWR who doesn't want to be there, and a QB who is gonna be scared cause he has no OL to protect him. As for defense you want to put ours down but yours gave up more points a game then ours did.LOL!

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
66 has done a great job here, but I'll add this: The Bengals will be lucky to get 6 wins this year. They have no offensive line. Andre Smith will get dominated by pass rushers. Palmer is going to be scared out of his mind, and he doesn't even have his best target anymore. Benson is terrible, and will be even worst behind your dismal line. You have no good defensive linemen whatsoever, and you have one linebacker. Rey M. will be horrible against the pass and has no business in a 4-3. Jonathan Joseph and Leon Hall are far from quality starters, and your safeties are pathetic. The Bengals are terrible.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

and one good player on defense in Shaun Rogers.

Well, we're one up on Cinci.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
"Browns fans are unreal"

Yep, when they literally stole our team we united and burnt up NFL headquarters fax machines, smoked their phone lines and pushed as a group
to win our team, history and all that goes with it back!

I hope Cinci never has to deal with that!

Can you say "so long Bengals"?

We're unreal all right!

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

We have Benson at RB who is more capable than Lewis. Andre Smith will equal or out produce Joe Thomas at LT. Look what Thomas did last year when he actually had to face the top DE's in the NFL. Our offense should be able to put up points and our defense should be good if they can pick up where they left off.

Did the Bengals not shut out the Browns last December? Enjoy taking the field with Robiskie, Steptoe and Hubbard when Braylon refuses to show up to training camp this year.

Andre Smith will NOT be a better LT than Thomas.

He may be a good RT, but it depends on whether his head is in it, and he keeps his moobs to a minimum.

And are you high? You must be hanging out with the players, engaging in the normal criminal activity the involve themselves in. The Bungles will never go 11-5 this year. I will bet my house on it.

[Linked Image from pic18.picturetrail.com]
"The Browns' defense is kicking mucho dupa."
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Look what Thomas did last year when he actually had to face the top DE's in the NFL

He gave up 4.5 sacks and made the pro bowl. Fail.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Quote:

Andre Smith will equal or out produce Joe Thomas at LT.

you had a good run Hank.
D
All Pro
All Pro
D
Look what Thomas did last year when he actually had to face the top DE's in the NFL

+1

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote from T.J Housch after asked if Chad's teammates would drive him to the airport if he was traded.

"The only way they would drive him is if they knew they were getting on the plane with him."

That is just sad.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

and he keeps his moobs to a minimum.

LMAO!!!!! Funniest thing I have ever read on this board!

Legend
Legend
Quote:

Cincinnati 11-5
Pittsburgh 10-6
Baltimore 8-8
Cleveland 3-13

Oh boy I can't wait to see Steeler fans rip you for this....

So what's everyones plans this summer?

Legend
Legend
Quote:

So what's everyones plans this summer?

I'm actually going to have more time due to the fact that I'm not taking any classes and I'm not playing in a basketball league (conflicts with my Monday night golf league).

With the baby due in August, we'll be preparing for that. Plus, I have 4 or 5 weddings to go to, which will be nice, but time consuming.

Going to Emerald Isle, NC at the end of July with the whole fam (me and my wife, my mom and dad, my sister and her husband and 4 kids and my other sister and her husband and their 3 kids).

I am unfamiliar with this feeling of optimism
N
Legend
Legend
N
Quote:

with apologies to Jeff Foxworthy....

if you draft a RT with character issues and then put him at LT and expect it to pay off... you might be a Bengals fan.

if you draft a 3-4 ILB with character issues that every other team in the league was avoiding and then put him in a 4-3 defense and expect it to pay off..... you might be a Bengals fan.

if you sign a RB with character issues that every other team in the league was avoiding and expect it to pay off ..... you might be a Bengals fan

if the only hope you cling to involves shutting out an opponent who was on their 3rd string QB and had given up on it's soon-to-be-fired coach (both of whom are now out of work).... you might be a Bengals fan

#gmstrong
Steeler
Steeler
You might also be a Bengals fan if you look like this...

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Quote:

We have Benson at RB who is more capable than Lewis.

Of what? Getting kicked off a team? Getting suspended?

Quote:

Andre Smith will equal or out produce Joe Thomas at LT.

Seriously, that was hilarious!

Quote:

Look what Thomas did last year when he actually had to face the top DE's in the NFL.

Make it to the Pro Bowl?

Quote:

Our offense should be able to put up points and our defense should be good if they can pick up where they left off.

Don't kid yourself about your defense. You closed last year against teams that were doing pretty bad offensively. Also, go look at tape of your team from last year. Anytime a team wanted to run against the Bungles, they pretty much could.

Quote:

Ha! You lose your best WR, overpay an aging one, and you have Chad Johnson and you're trying to smack us for our WR problem-child. By the way, did Chad ever swim against Michael Phelps? Did he ever stop crying to TJ about not being traded?

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
That looks like Cirque du Soleil puked on the love child of Sigfried, Roy and Milli Vanilli.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Steeler
Steeler
So THAT'S how Bengal fans are created!

C
2nd String
2nd String
C
Funny you mention getting kicked off a team and suspended..Didn't Jamaal do some prison time for being a bit of a street pharmacist or something.. I do seem to remember watching as Benson ran thru your defense like soft yogurt last year..

Then you laugh at Andre Smith..Hmm lets see if he was drafted by the hapless Clowns, you would all be screaming about how you have the most dominant pair of Tackles in the NFL..Theres a reason the guy was GOING to be the #1 pick in the NFL until the combine incident..Smith and Monroe were not thought to be better than Andre Smith, they were tabbed as being "safer" picks..You'll get to see him in action when he's blanking Wimbley...But ya'll should be used to that, Wimbley couldn't get past an aging Levi Jones or a rookie in Anthony Collins..LOL

Quote:

Look what Thomas did last year when he actually had to face the top DE's in the NFL.

Make it to the Pro Bowl?

I will not knock Joe Thomas. He's a fine player on an absolutely horrid football team.

Quote:

Don't kid yourself about your defense. You closed last year against teams that were doing pretty bad offensively. Also, go look at tape of your team from last year. Anytime a team wanted to run against the Bungles, they pretty much could.

You guys didn't, and if you paid any attention at all the Bengals defense was much impoved last year. Even though our offense basically couldn't do squat. And spent a whole lot of time on the field. Not to mention many of our defensive starters were hurt...

Quote:

Ha! You lose your best WR, overpay an aging one, and you have Chad Johnson and you're trying to smack us for our WR problem-child. By the way, did Chad ever swim against Michael Phelps? Did he ever stop crying to TJ about not being traded?

Once again I say, if Coles were so cursed as to have signed with the Clowns he might be the best WR on your roster...Sorry Joe "if I could only stop getting staph infections" Jurevicius and Dante "Dukes of Hazard" Stallworth didn't work out. Then again why am I even mentioning those 2 scrubs with the likes of a PROVEN WR like Coles??? They sucked and Coles doesn't...Live with it..BTW Coles is only a couple of months older than TJ..So what's your point???

I pretty much sat here silently and laughed a lot as I observed your sorry little team perform just like I thought they would last year. And frankly not a lot has changed. Magini, doesn't have me fooled for a minute and the guy only seems to share one thing in common with Crennel..That trait is your team still seems to have a total lack of direction..Its fun watching you guys speculate about what the Great Mangini is doing..You have to because he certainly doesn't seem to know..

I thank you all for welcoming me back with open arms..And remember I'm always watching....

"Behold! The only thing greater than yourself!"
Legend
Legend
Curly your alive I guess the rumors about you getting beat to death by a 95 year old lady that you tried to pick up at closing time at the bar were not true after all

Fess up she just left you in a comma didn't she

I
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I
Quote:

I will not knock Joe Thomas.

You mean can't don't you ? You may be a Bungle fan but even you aren't that dense . As for Smith I like the kid but ....meh..have to take a wait and see approach and he could easily go south when the Bungles resume their losing ways ( being a fan you know in your heart that they will ). They whole organization down there in Kentucky is abysmal but I'll admit to watching Dhani Jones Takes on the world too bad he isn't as good of a LBer as he is a TV personality.

C
2nd String
2nd String
C
Quote:

Quote:

You mean can't dont you?

No I mean "I won't". Anyone can knock a player for anything..Don't you read your own message board and realize these ever lovin mutts up here do it all the time?

Quote:

The whole organization down there in Kentucky is abysmal but I'll admit to watching Dhani Jones Takes on the world too bad he isn't as good of a LBer as he is a TV personality.

He's every bit as good of an LB as ANY you have on your roster and he isn't even the best one on ours..(Sorry, Jackson is the second coming of Andre Davis and even you know that) Then theres that little matter of a new LB we just got from USC..I know this whole board in almost every forum has shown nothing but hate for him, (Save 1 or 2 intelligent ones) but I feel rather comfortable with a LB corps of Rivers, Jones and MAUALUGA, staring poor old Jamaal "tiptoe" Lewis and whatever stiff you guys let start your game dead in the eyes...Right dead in the eyes, before they plant them in the dirt...Face it, the only thing looking up for the Clowns will be Quinn or Anderson after many, many painful hits..Yay Us!!!!!!!

"Behold! The only thing greater than yourself!"
Legend
Legend
DId she beat you with her walker or her cane bro?

A
1st String
1st String
A
Quote:

We had a QB that we picked up at a lube stop so of course you beat us. DUH! You try winning with a backups backups backup starting.
You really don't know anything about football do you?

S
Rookie
Rookie
S
You really couldn't be farther from the truth about the Bengals. You need to do your homework.
Last year even when the Bengals lost Palmer for the year,the Bengals still somehow found a running game.
Chris Perry did not help matters with his fumbling. But guess what,we seemed to have a rebirth in Cedric Benson.
Last year teams knew Benson was going to be the focal point on offense with Ryan Fitzpatrick as the QB.
See,even when your Browns still had your #1 QB running the show,the Browns still couldn't run the ball.
How many 100 yard games did Jamal Lewis have, 1 at the most? Benson had 3 including a smackdown on the Browns pudding defense.
Benson came in at mid year and from that point on outrushed Jamal in yards.
And our o-line was total junk until Marvin inserted OT Anthony Collins in.
So despite our cut and paste o-line we still showed a preview of what Cedric could do behind o-line that geled toward end of 2008.
Now we have Andre Smith(best run blocker in college) a new center who paved the way for the SEC's leading ground gainers and no Stacy Andrews.
No,our o-line will be better.
as far as d-lineman goes,Peko was 2nd behind Rogers in tackles last year.
Patrick Sims outplayed Dorsey of KC. And I won't forget our DE's missed 20 plus games in 2009.
You are wrong about our LB's....Keith Rivers played up to expectations. Brandon Johnson was a playmaker at OLB something Wimbley has failed to do.
Now we have Rey to complete it.
The Bengals defense didn't finish 12th for nothing.
Our safties are much better than you realize.....Chris Crocker made more plays in a 1/2 season than Pool made all year.....Nwduke is a star on the rise.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
LOL. I need to do my homework? That is so funny.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Our safties are much better than you realize.....Chris Crocker made more plays in a 1/2 season than Pool made all year.....Nwduke is a star on the rise.

Do you realize that the Browns DRAFTED Chris Crocker? So we know all about him. We traded him, so it also tells you what we thought about him. He's not terrible, but I will take Pool.

Quote:

Now we have Andre Smith(best run blocker in college) a new center who paved the way for the SEC's leading ground gainers and no Stacy Andrews.

Moobs.

Maybe he'll show up to camp, then leave and have his agent call the team the next day.

[Linked Image from pic18.picturetrail.com]
"The Browns' defense is kicking mucho dupa."
J
Legend
Legend
J
Curly only shows up in the off season when his courage and silly hope are high. He doesn't have the guts to show up when the Bengals are actually playing.

J
Legend
Legend
J
Hmmmm, the exact same posting style as somebody pretending to be a Browns fan who posts in PF.

L
Legend
Legend
L

I think I see what ya mean...
You are very good!

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
N
Legend
Legend
N
I didn't even think about it till you mentioned it, but yeah....I see it too.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
And it would appear that they have both been banned, as neither is on the user list.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack Browns fans are unreal

Link Copied to Clipboard