Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
No reason was given...and I can not find where it was moved to.

"Ring #6 for those that are interested"

Most turned it into a joke thread, but not sure why it was moved..or where it was moved to

HACK

[Linked Image]
R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
It was moved to the Admin Forum because it turned into a hijacked thread, which was in response to a fan from another team posting something that was obviously going to cause the reaction that he got. We call people Trolls that engage in this type of behavior.

Feel free to post it in the Shack.

Steeler
Steeler
Was I the troll?

A
Legend
Legend
A
Now who would've high jacked a thread like that?

All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
Quote:

It was moved to the Admin Forum because if turned into a hijacked thread, which was in response to a fan from another team posting something that was obviously going to cause the reaction that he got. We call people Trolls that engage in this type of behavior.

Feel free to post it in the Shack.

There was nothing SMACK about it. I posted a link that said the SUPER BOWL RINGS were given out. and I also put for those that are interested. The thread was hijacked...but that had nothing to do with me...or the thread.

Had it been the AZ Cardinals SUPER BOWL RING....would it have still been smack?

I guess I just don't understand how its considered smack...when threads that start off with Ben Roethlisberger tweaking a knee in practice turn into him going face first into cars is still FOOTBALL TALK still remain.

[Linked Image]
B
Legend
Legend
B
I agree....it wasn't smack.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
L
Legend
Legend
L
The ref made the right call, hack... unlike the refs in you-know-which-recent Super Bowl.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
A
Legend
Legend
A
Quote:

There was nothing SMACK about it. I posted a link that said the SUPER BOWL RINGS were given out. and I also put for those that are interested. The thread was hijacked...but that had nothing to do with me...or the thread.

You posted something. The thread decided to go a different way. Whine about it, cry about it, whatever.............you're on a Browns message board.

All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
I don't think I was whining....I was asking a question.

Yes this is a Browns board...that currently is talking about Palin, Beer, The Tonight Show, Taxes......I did not put it in the FOOTBALL board...I put it in the tailgate lot...which I thought was to cover pretty much everything else...including things like Football player arrests etc..

If it is indeed considered SMACK...why not move it to the SMACK SHACK...why to the ADMIN FORUM...which I will be honest...I can't find it.

HACK

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hack is right. If he were a Browns fan, it would have simply been moved to the Smack Shack.....

R
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
R
As a Steeler fan posting on a Browns board you decide to post a picture of the Superbowl ring the Steelers just won in the Tailgate section. What did you or the other people claiming this wasn't smack think the reaction would be? It's a troll move and absolutely was smack.

It doesn't matter who pulled a stunt like this, it would have been removed from the board.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Fan Feedback Forum Private Message says my post was moved

Link Copied to Clipboard