Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
H

We're trying to throw the ball downfield and he checked the ball down to Trent Richardson and the Indians on the choice.
A
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
A
Love it, we're big fans of it.

I'm in the process of writing a "Hastily Made KNR Video" which will hopefully be done by the end of summer.

H
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
H
Quote:

Love it, we're big fans of it.

I'm in the process of writing a "Hastily Made KNR Video" which will hopefully be done by the end of summer.

I just happened to see it and it really gave me a good chuckle. I'm not sure if it's been around or not, just thought i'd share.

We're trying to throw the ball downfield and he checked the ball down to Trent Richardson and the Indians on the choice.
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
I think E. Cleveland gets a bad rap. That road sign in the vid that show's, E.135th and Glenside---that's right over by Hayden near Noble rd.. I know right where that is, I am down in that area once every week or so (some of my peeps live right around there.)

We usually play 360 down there (lately Fight Night has been the game of choice) and talk about how bad most rap is nowadays.

It's not the warzone many would have you think.

I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch......
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

I think E. Cleveland gets a bad rap. That road sign in the vid that show's, E.135th and Glenside---that's right over by Hayden near Noble rd.. I know right where that is, I am down in that area once every week or so (some of my peeps live right around there.)

We usually play 360 down there (lately Fight Night has been the game of choice) and talk about how bad most rap is nowadays.

It's not the warzone many would have you think.

Even Compton isn't the warzone that people make it out to be..

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"Don't be burdened by regrets or make your failures an obsession or become embittered or possessed by ruined hopes"
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
yeah, its been around for a few months, there are 2 of them, not sure which one is posted, cant view youtube at work, but the 2nd one is better.

TNT had the guy who made them, do one making fun of the TNT crew (Ernie, Kenny, Chuck) during the playoffs.

Eat it Phil...
D
Legend
Legend
D
First one is funnier, I think ... it kills me when they say "come and see both of our buildings.", how the warehouse district is "the perfect place if you're a douchebag.", and "who the <bleep> still uses a pay-phone?". I'd post it except for the profanity.
I think these might be made by the same guy who does the "Man In The Box" youtube series, which is pretty funny stuff too.

S
Legend
Legend
S
his name is mike polk, he's a local comedian from cleveland.

B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B
Saw these last week. Funny Stuff.

Are both of them posted? I, too, am unable to view these at work.

The 2nd one had me rolling. It said something about the Flats looking like a spooky place out of Scooby Doo. And the dude on the bike whose had 3 DUIs.

S
Legend
Legend
S
Quote:

Saw these last week. Funny Stuff.

Are both of them posted? I, too, am unable to view these at work.

The 2nd one had me rolling. It said something about the Flats looking like a spooky place out of Scooby Doo. And the dude on the bike whose had 3 DUIs.

the first one can't be posted because of an F-bomb

although try watching the second and letting it finish, sometimes they link you to related videos, which the 1st should be there.

R
All Pro
All Pro
R
I grew up on Noble down by hayden, its not a warzone by any means...but you can get yourself in some baaaaad situations... Its got a bad rap because yes there is violence, but most of the people down ther are good hardworking folks.. Like they say 1 bad apple can spoil the bunch.....

Legend
Legend
The pay phone joke had me rolling.

Both were quite funny.

[Linked Image]

“...Iguodala to Curry, back to Iguodala, up for the layup! Oh! Blocked by James! LeBron James with the rejection!”
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Hastily Made Cleveland Tourism Video

Link Copied to Clipboard