Print Thread
#407387 08/24/09 06:16 PM
K
KyDawg Offline OP
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
K
Thinking about subscribing to this service. Wondering if anyone has it, if so when are games put into the archives before they can be viewed?

I'm grateful for Browns football.
KyDawg #407388 08/27/09 06:28 PM
K
KyDawg Offline OP
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
K
Bump, not really, wanted to tell my fellow dawgs about this. I sent some emails, got information about this service. This is a game library, that I think those outside of the Browns broadcast area should look at. The games are added to the library by 12a.m. Mondays. Quality is HD, stream is awesome, I only got an occasional hiccup. All for only $40 until 9-9, after that it's 50. I found it checking out the main site, it was an add at the top of the page. You can also find it on the NFL's site.

KyDawg #407389 08/27/09 07:32 PM
Y
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Y
Awesome... I don't need it but its a step in the right direction for the NFL. Is it just streaming or can you download the games?

#gmstrong
K
KyDawg Offline OP
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
K
It's streaming only. It's a great service that I would have loved using. It's kinda funny, I don't need it anymore though. Directv called me this morning, and signed me up for Sunday ticket. I'm only paying $4 more than I was already paying, and get every channel, including Sunday ticket. They are hoping I'll like all the channels so well I'll continue paying for the premium package. It was really hard not the tell the rep that after football season is over you can have all your extra channels.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Game Rewind

Link Copied to Clipboard