Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#421639 10/05/09 03:35 PM
Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
0-4? Turn out the lights and shut the door the Cleveland Browns are officially the laughingstock of the NFL. How many of you were saying it was a sure win this week?

You can say all you want about the Bengals, they were just playing down to the level of competition. How'd ya like that 4th and 11 run by Palmer in OT? Guess it's back to the drawing board for the Browns. Maybe you can get a win in the last few weeks of the season when playoff teams are resting their starters.

WHO DEY! WHO DEY! WHO DEY THINK GONNA BEAT DEM BENGALS? GOOOOOOOOOOOOO BENGALS!

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
We're bad now, but the Bengals have worked too hard, for too long to become the laughing stock of the NFL. We're not there yet.

Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
Just saw your "star" receiver was involved in a fight with one of LeBron James friends. How about a boxing match between James and Edwards? Who would win?

Do you think the Browns could trade the rights of Braylon Edwards to the Cleveland Cavs for the rights of LeBron James?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Nah, we'll trade Braylon to you guys if convicted. A criminal record would fit right into your team philosophy.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

You can say all you want about the Bengals, they were just playing down to the level of competition.

You're starting to sound like Medgirl now.That's a load of you know what.Playing down to other teams level. That is the Bungles level,you Bungle fans just are in a fantasy world cause you squeeked out a few wins.Give it a rest man.

Steeler
Steeler
Let's not forget that they have the Ravens next week. That's an automatic loss right there.

From that point on, I suspect that they will have a mid-season collapse in typical Bungle fashion.

Poor ol Bungles.

A
ApJ Offline
2nd String
2nd String
A
Seriously?

Everyone knows LeBron would win. Only way Braylon could drop him is if he was a football.

I'm happy for you that the Bengals managed to pull out an overtime win, then I feel sorry for you cause Mike Brown still runs your team.

Perhaps you could trade him for Al Davis?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

0-4? Turn out the lights and shut the door the Cleveland Browns are officially the laughingstock of the NFL.

Yes but we've only held that title for 4 weeks now you guys held it for 20 some years.

#gmstrong

Live, Love, Laugh
ApJ #421647 10/06/09 02:11 AM
C
2nd String
2nd String
C
Quote:

Seriously? Everyone knows LeBron would win. Only way Braylon could drop him is if he was a football.

Oh SNAP..That was a good one...Thanks for the morning laugh

"Behold! The only thing greater than yourself!"
C
2nd String
2nd String
C
Quote:

Let's not forget that they have the Ravens next week. That's an automatic loss right there.

Gee, I seem to recall you saying the same thing about 2 weeks ago...How'd that work out???

Steeler
Steeler
What did I say 2 weeks ago? Odds are, I didn't even make one single post in the shack 2 weeks ago.

Legend
Legend
cincitucky rhymes with lucky. So this is what you felt like year in and year out for ages. Hey, a blind dawg will still trip over a bone on his worst day occasionally. Congrats on the win, but keep the noise down. We certainly could have won this one.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
I
Rookie
Rookie
I
This is rather amusing considering the bungles barely won in the last 7 seconds of OT on a shady field goal. Really? REALLY? You couldn't at least wait to post something like this when you actually have something to back it up?

This might actually be funny if you weren't a bungles fan-that just makes this dilusional at best.

Legend
Legend
Quote:

cincitucky rhymes with lucky.

It also rhymes with sucky.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
Quote:

From that point on, I suspect that they will have a mid-season collapse in typical Bungle fashion.

Poor ol Bungles.

I'm sure you'll be the last one laughing when the Bengals come into Heinz Field and beat the Squeelers later this season. Your teams window is starting to close while the Bengals is starting to open.

As Chad Ochocinco said a few years back "The Steelers are like black and white TV."

A
1st String
1st String
A
Your window might be open but someone will get arrested and slam it shut, Again!

B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Quote:

What did I say 2 weeks ago? Odds are, I didn't even make one single post in the shack 2 weeks ago.

Odds are you wouldn't be over here at all. You are a Steelers fan. But here you are. Isn't it wonderful when a team can play its worst game of the year and still get out of Cleveland with a victory. Even winning ugly feels good.

Steeler
Steeler
As your hero Oucho Stinko would say...CHILD, PLEASE. You have no clue what you're talking about.

1st String
1st String
Quote:

We're bad now, but the Bengals have worked too hard, for too long to become the laughing stock of the NFL. We're not there yet.

FOX Power Rankings:

Bengals #13

Clowns #32

Uh Nope, you're there now, The Cleveland Clowns are the worst team in the NFL & the Laughingstock of the NFL, it's official.

P.S. - Sorry but almost winning doesn't get you any point, Maybe will have some luck with the Lions but they won a game didn't they?

1st String
1st String
you relying on that power ranking is the same thing that the fan base here in Cincinnati is AN ABSOLUTE JOKE!!!!!!

if thats all you have to clinge to is a higher power ranking and 2 2nd place finishes that you are by far NOT a bengals fan and a troll.....

I wonder if you know any Bengals history at all

I am the artist that was known as Dawgmanincincy
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

you relying on that power ranking is the same thing that the fan base here in Cincinnati is AN ABSOLUTE JOKE!!!!!!

What's best of all is that he stopped posting power rankings in '07 and '08 but here we are with the Bengals sitting 2 games over .500 and he's posting them again.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

I wonder if you know any Bengals history at all

I doubt Medgirl knows any Bengal players.He's not the sharpest peanut in the turd,that's for sure.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
We're 1/4 the way through the season and you think your window is opening? Interesting...

Will it open like it did after the '05 season? Like after drafting Odell Thurman? You seem to forget how the apple who fell very far from the tree still owns your team. There is no hope as long as he is in Cincinnati. Just look at his track record.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Quote:

0-4? Turn out the lights and shut the door the Cleveland Browns are officially the laughingstock of the NFL. How many of you were saying it was a sure win this week?

You can say all you want about the Bengals, they were just playing down to the level of competition. How'd ya like that 4th and 11 run by Palmer in OT? Guess it's back to the drawing board for the Browns. Maybe you can get a win in the last few weeks of the season when playoff teams are resting their starters.

WHO DEY! WHO DEY! WHO DEY THINK GONNA BEAT DEM BENGALS? GOOOOOOOOOOOOO BENGALS!

So the Browns are the laughing stock of the NFL, So this is you admitting that the bengals were the laughing stock until the Bengals beat the browns? Yeah way to stick up for your team idiot.

You are hilarious, If the Browns are so bad then how come the bengals had to go into OT to beat them (Which is debatable cause the FG def looks like it missed.) Oh wait was that an excuse you provided as to why the Bengals only won by 3? They played down to the competition. Hmm Well I guess I can say the same thing about the Steelers game. The Steelers obviously played down to the competition.

The Steelers are black and white again? And the bengals are colored television? Where have I heard this before Hmm oh yeah 05 when the Bengals were one and done ( Here comes the Kimo and Palmer knee excuse)

You are simply an idiot and they need to take internet away from kids in grades 3 and below.

Hilarious the Bengals are 3-1 in a 16 game season and this guy is proclaiming playoffs.

Now to this Medgirl guy, You really want to use Fox Powerrankings? How about you show some others where they have the Steelers AHEAD of the bengals.

As for the Browns fans, Sorry you have to deal with these 2 idiots but hey least there here to laugh at.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Yes Blitz, you can get a good laugh from those two, by the way welcome to the boards

LET'S GO BROWNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Linked Image]
[b]WOOF WOOF[b]
C
2nd String
2nd String
C
Quote:

Bengals 17
Ravens 14

Yep seems pretty automatic to me?? NOT!!!!

What did you do Christy? Get your fortune telling skills from Miss Cleo????

Steeler
Steeler
I got them from the same place that 99.8% of the nation did.

Actually, CurlyQ, the Bungles run of early season luck bodes well for the Steelers down the line. And, in hindsight, it will also bode well for the Ratbirds, although in a more indirect manner. You're a bright kid, I'll leave it to you to figure it out. Once you do, explain it to your kid brother on here (Black Ice). He has trouble adding 2+2.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:

Was the other .2% the officiating crew?

Steeler
Steeler
Yeah, I just read about that. Interesting.

Yes, I don't think I could have planned a better way to start out the season.

Poor Bungles.

B
Rookie
Rookie
B
Quote:

Actually, CurlyQ, the Bungles run of early season luck bodes well for the Steelers down the line. And, in hindsight, it will also bode well for the Ratbirds, although in a more indirect manner. You're a bright kid, I'll leave it to you to figure it out. Once you do, explain it to your kid brother on here (Black Ice). He has trouble adding 2+2.

Whatever. Bengals will sweep the Steelers this year and they get to do it in Pittsburgh.

Congrats to the Browns for their first win.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I hope the Bungles lose the rest of their games.

#gmstrong #gmlapdance
I
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I
So then do you think the Bengals will make the playoffs ? A yes or no is the only answer you need to give btw.

Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
Quote:

I hope the Bungles lose the rest of their games.

Awww. It sounds like someone is a little jealous of a wining team.

Your welcome to come an join the Bengals Boards.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Whatever dude. They're so sensitive there, they kick you out the moment you even mention another team.

The fair weather is definitely alive in Cincinnati. Half the Bengal fans in my office today didn't even know who Boomer Esiason even was.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
Quote:

It sounds like someone is a little jealous of a wining team.

Wining.......it's spelled "Whining". I do believe that's what you meant, no?

So the whiners have won a few.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

Half the Bengal fans in my office today didn't even know who Boomer Esiason even was.

Ask them tomorrow and they probably don't know who Carson Palmer is.

The bandwagon is filling up fast,but in a few more weeks there will be some room,cause when the Bungles start losing again they drop like flies.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Quote:

You can say all you want about the Bengals, they were just playing down to the level of competition.

Had to bring this up again because it was such a stupid statement.
What happened,did your Bungles go to far down to the Texans level?

Steeler
Steeler
Quote:

Your teams window is starting to close while the Bengals is starting to open.

Didn't stay open too long, did it?

I figured the Bungles would at least wait until after mid-season to start their collapse.

The Texans? Really?

Poor Bungle fans.

Rookie
OP Offline
Rookie
Quote:

What happened,did your Bungles go to far down to the Texans level?

Nothing more than a letdown loss after an emotional victory the week before. Kind of like how you Clowns were letdown for the 12th time in a row against the Steelers.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

The difference is,I never expected us to win,you guys did and got slammed by the Texans.That's what makes it so funny.

Get ready for another letdown this week against the Bears.

Page 1 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack 0-4 SHUT THAT DOOR!

Link Copied to Clipboard