So what I'm going to do is share what my year in sports looked like, and I would love to hear what yours looked like as well.

I moved to Nashville, TN in January which will explain alot.

World Cup qualifier USA versus Trinidad Tobago
3 Titans home games
I will be at the December 27th Browns game...only one this season
First NHL game ...it was actually the Blue Jackets who were visiting so I was rooting for them
First NBA game outside of Cleveland... Cavs at Memphis (only Cavs game this calendar year)
First Big 12 football game.... Nebraska... I went to their 300th consecutive sellout...just an amazing fanbase...my girlfriend went to Nebraska and had been after me to go to a game...
First time golfing on the Robert Trent Jones golf trail
2 Minor league baseball games... Nashville Sounds
First time on a Jumbotron.... Vanderbilt hosting Georgia Tech on Halloween and we were in our Halloween costumes
First game at Wrigley Field....definetly had a few Old Styles
I was in a kickball league...we won the league... yes, seriously kickball
I was in a softball league....we finished in last place

So those are the positives this year...

the big negative is that, and I didnt even realize it until I decided to put this post together is that this was the first year I didn't make it to an Indians game since I was 3 years old. I was in Chicago at one point this summer and bought an Indians-White Sox ticket but I was there on a bachelor party and couldnt get the rest of the guys interested...

I would be curious to hear what other posters years looked like.

[Linked Image]

When it gets cold and snows and the wind blows, you gotta be able to run the ball. - TR