Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
1488 Offline OP
All Pro
OP Offline
All Pro
A man goes to the Pittsburgh Steelers ticket office and inquires about purchasing play-off tickets. The ticket teller replies that there weren't any tickets for sale because the Steelers did not make it to the play-offs.
The following day the same man goes to the Pittsburgh Steeler ticket office and inquires about purchasing Steeler play-off tickets. The ticket teller politely replies that there weren't any tickets for sale because the Steelers did not make it to the play-offs. This goes on for an entire week. The man goes to the Steeler ticket office inquiring about play-off tickets and the teller says none are for sale because the Steelers did not make it to the play-offs. Another week of this goes by and the man still is asking the ticket teller about Steeler play-off tickets. Finally the ticket teller in a loud voice says, I'VE TOLD YOU FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS THERE WERE NOT ANY TICKETS AVAILABLE BECAUSE THE STEELERS DID NOT MAKE THE PLAY-OFFS.
The man replied, "I know. I drive all the way from Cleveland just to hear you say that!"

[Linked Image from img.villagephotos.com]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I chuckled.

B
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
B

[color:"white"]"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

-- Mark Twain [/color]
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C

Politicians are puppets, y'all. Let's get Geppetto!

Formerly 4yikes2yoshi0
Legend
Legend

You all know that my relatives from W.PA are Steelers fans.. I promise you all this..

THEY WILL RECEIVE THIS....

Thanks for the chuckle...

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk The Smack Shack Cleveland joke. Its a good one.

Link Copied to Clipboard